Author Topic: Chimaira  (Read 3008 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Resident Evil 5 coming in March 13, '09
    • View Profile
Chimaira
« on: March 20, 2008, 04:57:15 pm »
I've been extremely addicted to this band for likely three years almost. All i have to say about this band is that they are the best thrash metal band in the world. If you have listen to them, please feel free to share your comments about  the band.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:37:08 am by Snake Plissken »

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Chimaira
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 09:12:08 pm »
haha I've said this before...don't like the screaming. But besides that their songs are all pretty darn good, and the one time I saw them their show was intense. It was insane. It was chaos!

And sorry...Best Thrash title has to go to Megadeth. Dave Mustaine invented thrash. Though I'll give you, most other bands considered thrash are a heckuva lot faster, more intense. Slayer, Pantera, and Machine Head kick ass, for instance...but It's just my personal opinion that Megadeth > everybody else

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:52:18 pm »
Oh how about a comp. between the two. Whichever one of them gets a bigger crowd @ Starland Ballroom, it'll be bigger than you and I would expect. Please give some respect to the bands that you don't care about. ::)

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 09:38:49 am »
Oh how about a comp. between the two. Whichever one of them gets a bigger crowd @ Starland Ballroom, it'll be bigger than you and I would expect. Please give some respect to the bands that you don't care about. ::)

I never said Chaimara was good...I just said they weren't #1, which of course is a real slap in the face...

As for a competition; we're judging based on size of the crowd? It's merely opinion as to which band is better, but Megadeth is 100x more the household name. It'd be like The Decemberists trying to topple a Beatles' Most Albums Sold record or something

Offline 666

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 07:17:09 am »
haha I've said this before...don't like the screaming. But besides that their songs are all pretty darn good, and the one time I saw them their show was intense. It was insane. It was chaos!

And sorry...Best Thrash title has to go to Megadeth. Dave Mustaine invented thrash. Though I'll give you, most other bands considered thrash are a heckuva lot faster, more intense. Slayer, Pantera, and Machine Head kick ass, for instance...but It's just my personal opinion that Megadeth > everybody else

Agreed.
Spore fan since day one.

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 01:46:49 pm »
Whatever...At least I have their EP that was NEVER in stores. However, there are possibly very few left on amazon. I didn't check since I ordered the disk. Btw, if there are some left, the price is probably ranging from 100-200 dollars. Sounds like a major ripoff doesn't it?