Author Topic: Music you HATE!!!  (Read 30051 times)

Offline 666

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: Music you HATE!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2008, 12:34:55 pm »
Yup, it makes me cringe. Dir en Grey is also pretty popular, but check them out... AWFUL
Spore fan since day one.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2008, 12:53:44 pm »
Music that I hate. Rap, it's less than crap.

OK, OK. There might be some out there that I might like, but a teaspoon of wine in a barrel full of sewage is still a barrel full of sewage.

And to be honest, I think I hate the culture surrounding it far more than the 'music' itself, but given that music is generally a cultural expression, well...

Yeah, hate me for it, just remember you asked.

-Lego

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2008, 09:44:42 pm »
That "Rehab" song.  I absolutely despise it.  It's a woman with an absolutely attrocious voice singing about how she doesn't need to go to rehab for drinking problems because she has better things to do, like drink.  It's so stupid!  Gah!

Also that "Crazy song" that was really big two years ago.  I was on vaction in Europe at the time and I heard it practically non-stop comming out of every radio I came across.  I came to really detest hearing it after the 100th time in 3 days.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 03:56:30 am »
That "Rehab" song.  I absolutely despise it.  It's a woman with an absolutely attrocious voice singing about how she doesn't need to go to rehab for drinking problems because she has better things to do, like drink.  It's so stupid!  Gah!

I wonder who actually buys Amy Winehouse's albums to make her a commercial success, because everyone hates her music. It is boring, stale and just...bad.

The Crazy song was also ridiculously annoying, paticularaly considering it tried to put itself across as 'intelligent' when it was nonsensical and plain crap. Gnarls Barkley or some fool being the artist.

Pretty much all Popular Music of the 'noughties' has been awful.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 09:55:56 am »
rap and screamo music
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 10:22:52 am »
I agree with most of what people say in this thread, and I hate pop music a lot. HOWEVER Gnarls Barkley I do like, I think they've got an unique style.
@davidramnero

Offline munchkin5

• Punch-Out Champ
  • Gentlemen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2008, 01:08:29 pm »

Also that "Crazy song" that was really big two years ago.  I was on vaction in Europe at the time and I heard it practically non-stop comming out of every radio I came across.  I came to really detest hearing it after the 100th time in 3 days.

Amy Whinehouse would sound better singing through an electric voicebox, which i hope she ends up doing.

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2008, 08:09:50 pm »
Low Rider or somethin...by Flo Rida...the one about the "apple bottom jeans and the fur boots." Most of those Billboard Top 10 singles you hear all the time on the radio are usually at least catchy and easy listening. Usher's "Yeah" was good for a while, and I actually kinda liked the Gnarles Barkely "Crazy" song. It was good for a radio single. But yeah, damn, Low Rider sucks.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2008, 10:43:40 pm »
Low Rider or somethin...by Flo Rida...the one about the "apple bottom jeans and the fur boots." Most of those Billboard Top 10 singles you hear all the time on the radio are usually at least catchy and easy listening. Usher's "Yeah" was good for a while, and I actually kinda liked the Gnarles Barkely "Crazy" song. It was good for a radio single. But yeah, damn, Low Rider sucks.

Yea that flo rida song sucks...
@davidramnero

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2008, 05:02:06 pm »
Dragonforce.

Everyone's like "ZOMG TIS SO GOOD CUZ LAST SONG ON GTAR HEARO! BEST SONG EVER KTHX!!"

Hint: It's not. It's World of Warcraft, the parody soundtrack, as recorded by a bunch of dorks, AND a guitarist who deserves cooler friends.

ok i hate ppl who act like they are a bands biggest fan cause they heard a song of theirs on guitar hero too, but just cause the band has a song on guitar doesn't mean they r bad. dragonforce is good
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2008, 06:12:40 pm »
I don't want to argue, but have you listened to their lyrics?

If I want D&D, I'll go play it, not bloody listen to it.

Offline Met

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • Well... whatever.
    • View Profile
    • Wiki Userpage
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2008, 07:40:32 am »
Barbie world. 2 ex's use that as their ring tone.

Offline Serdun

• Revenging Yar
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2008, 04:52:09 pm »
ok i hate ppl who act like they are a bands biggest fan cause they heard a song of theirs on guitar hero too, but just cause the band has a song on guitar doesn't mean they r bad. dragonforce is good

Knights of Cydonia's a pretty common victim. Love the song, hate the kid who wears flip flops but doesn't wash his feet that always sings it.
Yes. Of course.

Offline El Stevo

• Akalabeth Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2008, 06:28:28 am »
Aww, I really like Amy Winehouse :(

Her music is jazzy and loungy and cool.

:(

OK, since this is music I HATE, I'd have to say I really hate the identikit skinny jeans/hair bands that all start with a "The..."
Don't touch the screen!
Rank 4: Elite
Gamertag - El Stev0  |  Last.fm
Overwhelmed, as one would be, placed in my position.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2008, 07:00:50 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfdl7-E80Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfdl7-E80Q</a>

Listen. She S.U.C.K.S.
@davidramnero