Author Topic: Music you HATE!!!  (Read 30329 times)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Resident Evil 5 coming in March 13, '09
    • View Profile
Re: Music you HATE!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 03:45:09 pm »
*Ahem* getting back on topic now, anyone know where I can find an instrumental version of Iron Man ???

Not sure. Whatever I said before about rap and emo, please accept the fact I was saying that junk in a way that they both at the same time, same place, and I could care less what you and Browning had to say about that crap. If you ask why I called Mr. Consideration "Browning", I don't want you speaking to me about it.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 06:06:07 pm »
Christian Rock and Hardcore Christian (often known as, I kid you not, Christ Core) can DIE DIE DIE

I've told someone that a christian rock song just sounded bad (the song, not the "message"). I was told that you "can't say that about a christian song" because it is "sacrilegious".

Now, I have nothing against their religion; it's great, I think. But, the song was truly bad....

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 01:52:06 pm »
Ironic that 'Hardcore' is some of the most effeminate music ever created.

Also, Snake, wut?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 02:03:47 pm »
Hardcore effeminate aye ;)?

And yeah Mr.C there was a whole giant rant comment that he posted and I responded to it.
That's one thing, and 2, yeah no idea what he's talking about either. If you want to know the low down I about the 'rant of doom' I could pm you about it.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Resident Evil 5 coming in March 13, '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 02:07:15 pm »
Ironic that 'Hardcore' is some of the most effeminate music ever created.

Also, Snake, wut?

Sorry for the inconvience about what I was saying about your avatar. I only said that because my vice principal at my looks exactly like Josef Stalin. I apologize for over reacting to you and my friend the other day. I get filled with confusion, and burned with betrayal and animosity, so I basically decided to leave the forums here today because I don't belong here at all for my actions and wiseass behavior.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 02:13:14 pm »
So why did you just post again rather than leave like you said ::).
I am not encouraging you to leave or anything, but if you just follow the rules and keep the anger and spontaneous actions without thinking ahead down to a minimum than you can have a great time here.

And yes Mr.C's avatar does look like Browning, mainly the mustache.
But I wouldn't call him Browning, call him by his Forums name :).

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 02:14:21 pm »
Also, stay.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
  • http://www.pbfcomics.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 11:20:14 am »
Attacking people's avatars, are we? Well, Mr. Plissen, I just watched Escape From New York the other night and...well...it was only a little above average! So there!

Anyways, more music that I HATE...Nickleback. Screw 'um.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 11:32:24 am »
Please Hizzah, don't provoke him...
We really don't need that right now... :P

Also I have a detest of Ska, plus people who just talk through the song not really singing it.
Like they don't have a singing voice, but they just 'talk' through the song.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 12:39:13 pm by Sporelover66 »

Offline 666

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 12:32:57 pm »
Attacking people's avatars, are we? Well, Mr. Plissen, I just watched Escape From New York the other night and...well...it was only a little above average! So there!

Thank you once again sir, I HATE Nickelback. I also despise Cradle of Filth. Screw 'um, too.
Spore fan since day one.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 12:54:41 pm »

Thank you once again sir, I HATE Nickelback. I also despise Cradle of Filth. Screw 'um, too.

I think Nickelback is quite ok for radio music, although I don't like radio music. It is better then the some of the other **** they play at the radio atleast.

I hate the Swedish extremely religeous and egocentric singer Carola. I hate her. She has been in Eurovison song contest a couple of times, so some of you might know her.
@davidramnero

Offline 666

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 12:55:57 pm »

I think Nickelback is quite ok for radio music, although I don't like radio music. It is better then the some of the other **** they play at the radio atleast.

I hate the Swedish extremely religeous and egocentric singer Carola. I hate her. She has been in Eurovison song contest a couple of times, so some of you might know her.

I haven't listened to a radio once since I bought the 1st generation ipod.
Spore fan since day one.

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 07:19:02 pm »
Please Hizzah, don't provoke him...
We really don't need that right now... :P

Also I have a detest of Ska, plus people who just talk through the song not really singing it.
Like they don't have a singing voice, but they just 'talk' through the song.

T'was a joke...a very obvious one. I'm sure he's got a sense of humor...and anyways he says he isn't coming back so what's it matter? Eh eh?  ;D But we all hope he does. And Ska is alright, not a huge fan, but it's alright...all the early Red Hot Chilli Peppers is super ska, and I like it.

This borders on personal attack (alright, it is a personal attack), but Nickelback's frontman is ugly as sin. With a goatee and that long and greasy bleach blond hair, he looks like a deformed, metrosexual Jesus.

And yeah I haven't listened all that much to Cradle of Filth, but I downloaded their cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name, and the vocalist made me wanna barf. It's not...the worst, I've heard worse, but, just so gross...ugh...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 07:25:14 pm by Hizzah »

Offline 666

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2008, 06:56:12 am »
This borders on personal attack (alright, it is a personal attack), but Nickelback's frontman is ugly as sin. With a goatee and that long and greasy bleach blond hair, he looks like a deformed, metrosexual Jesus.

And yeah I haven't listened all that much to Cradle of Filth, but I downloaded their cover of Hallowed Be Thy Name, and the vocalist made me wanna barf. It's not...the worst, I've heard worse, but, just so gross...ugh...

Haha, I've never seen the Nickelback frontman, but now I'm going to have to google him.

Also, isn't Cradle of Filth's vocalist a girl? If not, jesus... Sounds awful.
Spore fan since day one.

Offline Hizzah

• Bezerk Brawler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2008, 11:55:15 am »
Yeah...yeah I looked it up and it's a she. But still...*shivers*