Author Topic: iPhone Spore  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Ultimatum

• Wild Gunman Gangster
    • View Profile
Re: iPhone Spore
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2008, 02:50:53 am »
Cool

Offline darkwanderer

• Astrosmasher!
  • Step into the dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 01:38:19 am »
Well, this game is only a slightly worse version of the cell game and thats it. Its not the whole game and the game is castrated...

The PC version is the only full Spore experience...

yeah pc is the main one, the others feed off it and have one or 2 of the stages, but juiced up for that platform. i think the wiis version will be like the ds, spore creatures but better graphics and more to do. the iphone version is 18 levels of cellstage and i think they meant the cellstage wouldnt be cut down, so i assume theres 18 levels to the normal cell stage

Offline plastik

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 10:40:00 am »
As much as I've criticized Apple in the past, this is a massive step in the right direction for the iPhone and iPod Touch. They've recently upped the top-capacity Touch to a realistic 32GB, and just yesterday I noticed that BBC's iPlayer is now fully accessible from the device, and it works like a dream. Now with proper games being produced, it will certainly exceed the 'success' of Nokia's NGage in terms of gaming. If Apple retain compatibility with these new games in future devices, then gaming on the Touch/iPhone and beyond could become a key feature.

Offline Axelgear

• Fooblitzky Fooble
    • View Profile
    • Axel's Playground
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2008, 07:57:53 am »
I want an iTouch for this. I REALLY don't want an iPhone because I just don't need the additional cost of a phone, but something that's a pocket browser, Mp3 player, AND a game platform all in one... Well... THAT I like...
Axel's Playground - Come see what I'm playing with today.

Offline tompayne

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2008, 03:16:54 pm »
Soylent Green is people.

Offline Skyward

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2008, 04:43:21 pm »
has it been CONFIRMED for the ipod touch or just for the phone becasue wehn i first head for the touch i was excited but in most of the articles it just talks about the Iphone version
Hell, Skyward Descent is pure win!
Quote from: Captain
I kill you in the name of DELICIOUS!