Author Topic: Homosexuals are evil  (Read 12685 times)

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
Homosexuals are evil
« on: March 11, 2008, 09:35:50 am »
According to the politician Sally Kern of Oklahoma that is.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFxk7glmMbo

Pretty disgusting that this type of ignorance and prejudice still exists in our society today.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: Homosexuals are evil
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 09:44:44 am »
BURN HER!

Seriously I am... I am amased that people like that are able to get posts like that in the US, it is scary.
@davidramnero

Offline Xenomorph

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 09:50:30 am »
BURN HER!

Seriously I am... I am amased that people like that are able to get posts like that in the US, it is scary.

yeah burn the witch!

well, we have some of that kind of people here too. people who abuse the right of saying what they think are sick people.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 09:52:36 am by xenomorph »
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Sub

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • End is tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 10:13:02 am »
yeah burn the witch!

well, we have some of that kind of people here too. people who abuse the right of saying what they think are sick people.

No, she has every right to state what she thinks or believes, but it doesn't change the fact that she is completely wrong on every level and should not represent anyone in government.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 10:15:43 am »
I think stuff like this originates from ignorance. People who say something like this, or people who says that the evolution theory is redicolous with the argument that "If humans came from monkeys then why are monkeys still giving birth to monkeys?", are ignorant and uninformed.
@davidramnero

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 10:53:24 am »
Ignorance....and fear.

It's common knowledge that most militant anti-homosexuals are gay. How many Republicans have been caught with thier trousers down (literally) recently? The masculine fear of being 'hit on' by every gay they meet is ridiculous. Does every woman you meet find you irrestistably attractive? (In my case, yes.)

It's not just the USA with bigots in government, it's a global phenomenon.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Werechicken

• Starcross Space Cadet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 11:07:13 am »
She makes being gay sound like some sort of international organization bent (no pun intended) on world domination. Also no matter how many times I hear it I'm still bewildered when ignorant prats talks about gay people recruiting in schools. How exactly do you achieve this?
"Hey kid, do want to grow up to be gay!? We have candy!"
What have you got against intellectual midgets? They're quite smart little guys as far as i can tell.

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 11:22:17 am »
I admit, I laughed when she said "Infiltrating the Government"
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 12:05:10 pm »
Of you think that **** is ignorant, try living in southern Illinois. The Internet is all that keeps me from losing brain cells every day...

I don't mean to minimize the ridiculousness of this, but my mom won't get the dog microchipped because she thinks it will bring the anti Christ unto the earth. Yeah.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 12:06:27 pm »
Of you think that **** is ignorant, try living in southern Illinois. The Internet is all that keeps me from losing brain cells every day...

I don't mean to minimize the ridiculousness of this, but my mom won't get the dog microchipped because she thinks it will bring the anti Christ unto the earth. Yeah.

Oh. OH. I can't even laugh at that, I just pitty you...  :-\
@davidramnero

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 12:22:55 pm »
In Rome, being bi was normal. That lasted for more then a few decades. Its not a disease that spreads, I'm pretty sure no one would be able to "convert" or "infect" me to start liking boys.

I hate ignorance and intolerance, those are the things that I don't like about life. That and greed, but greed doesn't start with an "i"
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 12:25:01 pm »

Wow, that makes me feel guilty about bitching about chavs. I'm just speechless.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline 7 who ate 9

• Ms. Pac-Man Worshiper
  • I'm actually a pretty optimistic guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 12:39:21 pm »

Wow, that makes me feel guilty about bitching about chavs. I'm just speechless.

Where I live we have pretty bad chavs and horrible rich foothill moms. Sorry if foothill mom is a just a term we use around here, just imagine rich religious moms living up in huge mansions in the mountains of Arizona.
Quote from: Quantum Burrito
Mary Poppins was hot. Full of golden ratio goodness. I'd be the derivative of her function any day of the week.
We'll hold that against you until you leave these forums you know :P

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 12:49:19 pm »
Such ignorant bigots make me sick. Why they haven't yet been shouted from this country confounds me.

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 12:55:29 pm »
So I'm guessing she won't be a guest on Ellen? LOL
-Lego