Author Topic: 1 week mission...  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
1 week mission...
« on: March 02, 2008, 09:40:16 pm »
In my new game, Im the weakest player in this MMO game. After I spending my time and my allowance in this game, I started to love this game. When I was in low level, my dream is to have new friends and to spend my time during my free time. But on my mid level some one always killing me in my hunting place  which is not good for me because he always keep taunting me.
After that I met someone who wants to join me in his guild. Hes name is BananaMan. He recruited me as one of his sub-chief leader on his guild. After spending my time and my allowance as well, I said to my self I want to be a best player or the best magician in this game. I read a lot about this game I asked all my high level friends in this game. After a month, my character is now on level 395. Im waiting for my allowance to have a God character in this game. Now, I have one mission. To win in guild war and to defeat this char as well as his guild. After 1 week I will give you the result on my mission. So if you have time, wait for the updates the results of my mission =)

My SS and my foe:

« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:41:57 pm by Ryederz »

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
Re: 1 week mission...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 09:45:07 pm »
And this relates to spore how?
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 11:02:19 pm »
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 02:22:00 am »
Maybe we should request a transfer to the PC Games Section from the Mods.

Trans Knight, right? I hope you accomplish your mission. :)

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 06:12:26 am »
In my new game, Im the weakest player in this MMO game. After I spending my time and my allowance in this game, I started to love this game. When I was in low level, my dream is to have new friends and to spend my time during my free time. But on my mid level some one always killing me in my hunting place  which is not good for me because he always keep taunting me.
After that I met someone who wants to join me in his guild. Hes name is BananaMan. He recruited me as one of his sub-chief leader on his guild. After spending my time and my allowance as well, I said to my self I want to be a best player or the best magician in this
game. I read a lot about this game I asked all my high level friends in this game. After a month, my character is now on level 395. Im waiting for my allowance to have a God character in this game. Now, I have one mission. To win in guild war and to defeat this char as well as his guild. After 1 week I will give you the result on my mission. So if you have time, wait for the updates the results of my mission =)

I think he is talking about a game.
@davidramnero

Offline Xenomorph

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 06:46:34 am »
so, is this guy someone who doesn't know there are worlds outside the spore-forum? ;D ;D ;D

ROFLLLLLLL!
"Apply layers to Reality
Things only you can see
Add a beat to Normality
To tap the core of Insanity"

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 06:58:02 pm »
Day 5: I have already Ancient weapon. I reached the highest level of mortal characters. I only have 2 more days to complete the refinement of my armors. Sorry guys I forgot the ss.

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 12:20:18 am »
Maybe we should request a transfer to the PC Games Section from the Mods.

Trans Knight, right? I hope you accomplish your mission. :)

huh? why transfer. i'm just telling my game experience regarding this game. im on the right path. Storytelling and roleplaying thread.

i already completed my mission.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2008, 04:29:43 am »
The topic was posted on Spore last time. Though, now that it's moved to the non-Spore RP and story section, there's nothing to be worried about anymore. :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Anyways, I'll be expecting those ss and good luck. ;)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2008, 01:08:59 pm »
i already completed my mission.

Not that you told us before this post.....
the real saviour of this forum