Poll

What should our hero do?

Investigate the city where he lived oon the streets.
Travel to the land of his ancestors.
Go to the nearest firearms store. Someone ought to talk with a little... Persuasion.
Purge the land of those below him until his parents reveal themselves!

Author Topic: Am I Alone?  (Read 3287 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
Am I Alone?
« on: January 27, 2008, 05:51:31 pm »
Day 1

In the year 2020, a man exists. A self-made man. Rising from poverty, he has become the greatest success story ever recorded, having created corporations that go so far as to influence the United Nations. Now the richest man on Earth, no one can stop him. No group can stop him. But some things can.

Unknown to all humanity, millions of miles away from our home, a rock of titanic proportions is making it's way toward Earth. And when it hits, all humanity will be disintegrated, and then this man's money and power will go with them.

Humans, having gotten so used to the idea of completely controlling their environment with their technology, are shocked to learn that their entire world will soon end. Though riots plague the cities and looters run wild, there is another side to this apocalypse. The majority of the population has banded together, for one last party. One last chance to love each other and be together.

And so it was that our 'hero,' the self-made man Keith Elter, established a task for himself in humanity's darkest hour; find his family. Unable to bear the thought of dieing alone, and never having known his family, it is our responsibility to guide Mr. Elter on his quest. His riches worthless and his influence all but dried up in this loving, uncaring society, Keith must try to find his family any way he can.

It is all for you to decide; is he alone?

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline SBD

• Duck Hunter
  • It stands for Ship-Borne Dive bomber, people.
    • View Profile
Re: Am I Alone?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 10:09:27 pm »
What kind of a name is Kieth Elter?

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 03:25:42 am »
I hope he finds his Ohana :'(

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:13:57 pm »
What kind of a name is Kieth Elter?

It's the kind of name I pull off the top of my head and don't give anymore thought to.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 01:09:40 am »
According to the activity level of this thread, Yes. You are alone.

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 11:59:44 pm »
Day 1

In the year 2020, a man exists. A self-made man. Rising from poverty, he has become the greatest success story ever recorded, having created corporations that go so far as to influence the United Nations. Now the richest man on Earth, no one can stop him. No group can stop him. But some things can.

Unknown to all humanity, millions of miles away from our home, a rock of titanic proportions is making it's way toward Earth. And when it hits, all humanity will be disintegrated, and then this man's money and power will go with them.

Humans, having gotten so used to the idea of completely controlling their environment with their technology, are shocked to learn that their entire world will soon end. Though riots plague the cities and looters run wild, there is another side to this apocalypse. The majority of the population has banded together, for one last party. One last chance to love each other and be together.

And so it was that our 'hero,' the self-made man Keith Elter, established a task for himself in humanity's darkest hour; find his family. Unable to bear the thought of dieing alone, and never having known his family, it is our responsibility to guide Mr. Elter on his quest. His riches worthless and his influence all but dried up in this loving, uncaring society, Keith must try to find his family any way he can.

It is all for you to decide; is he alone?

Maybe he is alone

BTW the rich man can call Bruce Willis and the rest of his gang. Ride the X-34(freedom and independence) space shuttle and dig on the titanic rock using armadillo to 800 feet. drop the 9ft nuclear warhead and save the earth. Armageddom movie LOL. Nothing is impossible on 2020

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 12:22:22 am »
Maybe he is alone

BTW the rich man can call Bruce Willis and the rest of his gang. Ride the X-34(freedom and independence) space shuttle and dig on the titanic rock using armadillo to 800 feet. drop the 9ft nuclear warhead and save the earth. Armageddom movie LOL. Nothing is impossible on 2020

Bad necromancer, down boy!

Offline Ryederz

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2008, 05:39:37 pm »
Maybe he is alone

Bad necromancer, down boy!

LOL. you just can't relate.