Poll

What shall we do to get started in the world?

Down.
0 (0%)
Up.
0 (0%)
In.
1 (5.6%)
Out.
2 (11.1%)
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
1 (5.6%)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
11 (61.1%)
Surprise surprise.
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Yet Another Spore Game!  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Robertbobby91

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
    • If silence is golden, then my house is pyrite
Re: Yet Another Spore Game!
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 03:14:50 pm »
epic on so many levels that if one would look at the top with a telescope, they'd see nothing because the light would yet to be created at such an epicly high level of epicness.
Visit my blog: http://robertbobby91.blogspot.com/

SAT: Critical Reading: 680 Math: 720,  Writing: 690,  essay: 12
WOOT! 2090 TOTAL!!!!

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2008, 05:55:24 am »
epic on so many levels that if one would look at the top with a telescope, they'd see nothing because the light would yet to be created at such an epicly high level of epicness.

...What? I don't know if that is a compliment, or an insult. I just can't Tell! I'm preeeety sure it's a compliment, sooooo... thanks! I think.

Votings over, update to come. Probably next week, though. I'm going to St. Louis on Friday. :)

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Robertbobby91

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
    • If silence is golden, then my house is pyrite
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 09:08:27 pm »
it's a compliment. I thought it up on the spot. ;D
Visit my blog: http://robertbobby91.blogspot.com/

SAT: Critical Reading: 680 Math: 720,  Writing: 690,  essay: 12
WOOT! 2090 TOTAL!!!!

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 08:50:09 pm »

We squirm. We wiggle. We try to get out of this Hard Shell of a Thing that we have called home for Eternity.

We attack all of the other Squirmy Things that get in our way. They are Good. We are out. We breathe. We set upon a large group of Squirmy Things that are getting out of a Hard Shell of a Thing that they have called Home for Eternity.

We are tired. We sleep. Eternity goes by.

----------------------------------------

We are awake.

We plod out of cranny, we can feel the Warmth on our Self. We are hungry.

We set out on the Home, tasteing our way to tidbits of Nourishment. Suddenly, we feel a presense. We shoot our Self out at him as fast as The Maker has let us do so. It stikes true.

We are hungry. Our Self has brought back with it a Squirmy Thing that is sharp. We squeeze the Thing.

It stops Squirming. We are hungry. We feed.

And then, as soon as We begin, the Home moves. It shakes, it tumbles, and a loud noise comes forth from the Home. We are confused. We taste, and feel, something larger than we could ever have had imagined forcing itself down onto our Home.

We are swept away into the Depths. It does not matter, really, though. For We do not matter. Life matters. And we are Alive.

And then, we are not.

As the years have gone by, times have changed and so have we. We are now quite a bit bigger, capable of eating most things that surround us, even if we cannot truly see them. Our senses of taste, smell, and feel are adequate for that.
As you can see, we have surpassed simple skin breatheing and now have external "gills!" These are much like a salamanders, and have made it much easier to get oxygen from the water, and with oxygen comes size. So we have gotten roughly 1/4 the size and weight of our previous state!
Our mouth has moved forward, taking a place right below our tentacle, so that it is easier for us to eat things in front of us, and we wouldn't have to make the slow crawl up the side of whatever it is we are eating.
Speaking of crawling, we have developed three pairs of "legs." More like stubs, really, but they suffice, and have made us increase in speed quite a bit.
But the most dramatic change is our tentacle. Before it was more of a feeler than a grasper, now it is a full-blown grappling hook. It can shoot out quickly to capture unexpecting prey, then retract back in to let the food into the mouth. To take it all in, there is also now a small bumb on the "face" of us, allowing more space for our retractable tentacle to... retract.
Alas, despite these changes, we could not forsee other things to change as well. Our homes, the places of our birth, are now being attacked by large... somethings. To help us in the desperate situation, how will we develop?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:55:54 pm by Blarg »

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 11:08:08 pm »
Wait, we're cannibals now? Or do we just hatch alongside another species?

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 11:09:51 pm »
Wait, we're cannibals now? Or do we just hatch alongside another species?

Oh, you'll see. You'll see. ;)

I am purposefully keeping certain information from the populace, as it will make it more "mysterious" and "flabergasting" and "stupid" when I slowly reveal everything.