Poll

What shall we do to get started in the world?

Down.
0 (0%)
Up.
0 (0%)
In.
1 (5.6%)
Out.
2 (11.1%)
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
1 (5.6%)
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
11 (61.1%)
Surprise surprise.
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Yet Another Spore Game!  (Read 7987 times)

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
Yet Another Spore Game!
« on: March 01, 2008, 08:18:17 am »
Yes, another one. I felt like doing one... just cuz. Anyway, here's the first poll, which will decide the beginning of out meager little life.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
Re: Yet Another Spore Game!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 02:09:51 pm »
You scare me.

Offline Robertbobby91

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • Don't forget to vote.
    • View Profile
    • If silence is golden, then my house is pyrite
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 02:10:57 pm »
Because I am... me, I declare that T.A.A members be allowed to create some predators for the future of this soon to be bugger.

Pwitty Pwease?  ;D
Visit my blog: http://robertbobby91.blogspot.com/

SAT: Critical Reading: 680 Math: 720,  Writing: 690,  essay: 12
WOOT! 2090 TOTAL!!!!

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 04:21:49 pm »
You scare me.

Glad to hear that.  ;)

And Robertbobby, maybe. We'll see.  :)

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Flisch

• H.E.R.O. Rescue Worker
  • Banned - 17/07/15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 05:07:19 pm »
[X] Brr... *shiver*
Because it sounds like an ice planet, though I'm wondering if the choices got any meaning at all...
There is, of course, a difference between having a laugh with someone, and having a laugh at their expense

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 05:55:12 am »
though I'm wondering if the choices got any meaning at all...

They do. Oh, they do.  :P

Offline Martham112

• Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 06:02:00 am »
I picked Yarr. I like pirates

Offline tomasgaquino

• Gorf Goon
  • Now that's deadly. *psycho song*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 07:12:24 am »
"Plop *roll* Plop" sounds better to start with.

Offline Doctor Z

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2008, 07:40:39 am »
*cling* FTW!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2008, 09:57:58 am »
"Likklelikklelikkle! *gasp*" reminds me of the parasites from Cloverfield. Those things were teh meanz.
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 04:41:45 pm »
Going to update soon. You guys just wanted to make it hard on me, didn't ya? :P

And yes, I do have to announe that I'm going to update before I update. Don't judge me.

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 07:22:59 pm »
Dread the Clingy Frost Pirate Worms!  :P

Offline KingAcer

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 10:59:47 pm »
voted Yarr too

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 06:17:41 am »
Yarr!

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 06:02:13 pm »

Crack.

Crack-crack.

We squirm. We wiggle. We try to get out of the hard shell of a thing that we have called home for as long as time itself.

Crack.

We are out. We live. We breathe. We are hungry.

Something moves. We squirm away from the large thing that pursues us. We leave many others in Home but it does not matter. Life matters. This matters. We are hungry.

We get away. Something moves. We feel it. We draw closer. It is small. It is nestled in the crack of the thing which is now Home. We place our mouth on it, and suck down upon it until we drain the nourishment from its hardness. It is good. We are not hungry. We sleep.

We awake. We squirm. We wiggle. We are out of the hard shell of a thing which we have called Home for as long as time itself. We are hungry.

We plod out. We are alone. We are hungry. We feel the nooks and crannies of the Living Place with our apendage. We are hungry. We find Nourishment. It is small, and squishy, and has come out of a hard shell of  a thing, along with many others, that it has called home for as long as time itself. We feast, for they do not matter. Life matters.

We are not hungry. we lumber back into the hard shell of a thing which we then called Home. We spread our sun-catchers wide, allowing the sweet heat to beat down upon us and empower us for another day of hunting. Another day of Life.

We sleep

We are awake. Our sun-catchers, tall of elegant, flutter in the waves. We feel the heat and the light on us. We feel, for it is good. We feel many things, coming out of the hard shell of things they have called Home for as long as Time itself. We feel this, and something else. The feeling that we must urge something out. From the folds of our velvety self comes a large shell of a thing. It is filled with many of Our kind, we know this. We do not know how we know this, but we do. We know this because it is Life, as Life is and Life was and Life always will be. We feel. We soak up the heat, and the light. We Live.

We are alive.

We are indeed. As you can see, we are a small slug-like organism, dull in coloration aside from our bright red wings, which are used dually to photosynthesize and to camophlauge ourselves with the bright background of stuff that we live on. The long arm popping out from the front is simply a grasper to grab ahold of food, our mouth is on our underside, along with our round, lumpy legs. We are able of chewing both flora and fauna with "teeth" made from shell. You can see this on the picture on the bottom-middle. We feel vibrations in the water, and we can sense sunlight using our wings, using very primitive eyespots on the inside of the wings. We are also able to taste the water with our arm to look for food hiding.

On the bottom right you can see our larval stage. We are simply a little tadpole-like organism with no sensory ability aside from our ability to feel vibration in the wild. We can barely survive, but when we are born there could potentially be thousands of us in a single pod, so the species lives on.

As adults we are simply phtosynthesizers, stuck in one place with no ability to move. Our only purpose in this stage is to soak up sunlight, and to reproduce. what was once our mouth is now something that expels primitive roots into our living area, which abosorbs minerals and chemicals. We expel a shell-like- egg-case which contains thousands of offspring once every few months.

Our lifespan, from birth to death, is only a few weeks at the most. But times are changing, and so are we. But... how ARE we changing?