Poll

Read latest post before voting.

Restart and change the world map into a Risk map.
4 (40%)
Continue and change the world map into a Risk map.
4 (40%)
Simply continue.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: WWIII RP [Planning and OOC]  (Read 62685 times)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
WWIII RP [Planning and OOC]
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:36:23 am »
It is the year 2050, and World War III is imminent. You are but one of many individuals tasked with commanding their own futuristic arsenal.

Carrier Subs? Stealth Shields? Hover Tanks? Laser Cannons? Humanoid Warmechs? Genetically Engineered Supersoldiers?! Yup, it's here...

How you achieve victory is up to you, or your superiors. May it be through stealth, technology or just plain strength in numbers, all is fair in love and war!

Welcome back commander...

Rules and Regulations

• Normal GamingSteve Rules Apply. Here are the rules.
  • Your character must command a group of people.
  • He/She can have abilities like Telepathy, Electricity, Extreme accuracy, etc. Just make sure it fits into the story. Things that are a bit too magical will not be allowed.
  • You must choose a faction which is feasible by the time of 2050. So no army of Orbital Frames, ok?
  • Your faction must have realistic  proportions when it comes to military capabilities. A small third world country should be as powerful as a small third world country.
  • You must submit details about your faction's overall motive, technologies and territory(if any). Territories will be placed on a map, located in the opening post. You must use this map editor to choose your territory. Afterwards, host and post so I could update the world map. It is active, so every victory in-game affects the map. You must tell me your color so I can put it in the Map Legend.
  • War will be divided into theaters of war, which will be nominated and voted upon.
  • *NEW* You can tell what's happening on other theatres, but it must not take priority over the main theatre. The media and the military intelligence network will aid you greatly if you want to tell a story that is simultaneously occurring in other theaters. REMEMBER: Major events > Main theatre. Not so major events > Main theatre or Sub theatre.
  • Ownership is divided per country. So if two or more people occupy the same country, the most dominant one will represent it.
  • All is fair in love and war, so if you want to raze an entire metropolitan area, by all means do it. Just be prepared for any repercussions.
  • Combat goes like this:
    *Player1 attacks Player2's units
    *Player2 details what happened to his/her units.
Example:
*Player1:
//All units open fire! Make them suffer!//

Moments later, all FEF ships rose to the surface and fired their guns, raining hell on their unsuspecting prey.
*Player2:
"All units activate defensive laser systems." Admiral Takahashi said with a loud voice. Activating their defensive laser systems, the entire western flank was relatively unharmed. But the eastern flank wasn't as lucky, losing over a dozen of their ships to enemy artillery.

• When in a theater of War, more than one event can transpire at the same time. For this reason, when someone is going to post an event that is happening in a certain location, he/she must say where-when it is.
Example:

""                                    ""

14:00 Beijing,China
//Attention everyone. Please return to your homes and wait for further announcements. All foreigners please proceed to your respective embassies so you can be guided acco-...//

Those were the last words that were heard from the city's speakers before a large explosion shook downtown Beijing. Moments later soldiers, truckloads of them came to the vicinity of the blast. They were carrying weapons, the likes of which we have never seen. They were looking for a group of people, checking each building for any sign of their presence. As they were approaching the CBN main building, the ground beneath them started to shake. Seconds later, the roads started to crack open revealing a giant machine armed with all sorts of weapons. Standing upright, the contraption started firing randomly, hitting buildings and knocking down some of the cities power lines. The soldiers tried to fight back but the thing just kept taking out more and more troops.

Undisclosed location
"So... Beijing's out of the list. What's next?"

"Tokyo, sir. And Singapore."

"Slowly but surely... All is going according to his plan."

A dark figure can be seen looking out from the distance. A grin can be seen painted on his otherwise emotionless face. Leaning on the wall, he stares blankly at the setting sun. "It's almost time."

""                                    ""

• Finally, below is a sample list. All applicable areas must be filled in:

Fleet Admiral Sultan
Height: 5'2"
Skin/hair/eye color: White/black/black
Appearance: Hair curled up into two small buns at the sides. Wears a navy blue army coat, white gloves and black boots.
Bio: Mirina M. Sultan was born to a family of high ranking military officers. At the age of nine, she went to military school to follow in her family's footsteps. She proved to be an excellent student, winning countless awards and garnering the trust of those around him. After graduating with honors, she immediately entered military service. And after seven years, she obtained the rank of Fleet Admiral in the SEAF Navy. Now at the age of thirty, she is seen by her fellow officers, both above and below, as a role model in military discipline and excellence.
Philosophy: Water is your friend.
Specialty: Naval combat.
Abilities: None
Units Commanded:
  • Vanilla SEAF Soldiers
Regular boring SEAF soldiers. Nothing special about them. Just think of them as your average 2050 soldiers.
Quantity: 100,000
  • Black Pearl Strike Team
Sultan's special forces. They are equipped with high-tech amphibious power armor allowing them to dive to depths of almost a kilometer. They carry railguns as their main weapons, which are complemented by shaped charges specifically designed to pierce the hulls of enemy ships.
Quantity: 12,000
  • Singa Mk.II
An amphibious assault tank with moderately light armor, high speed and excellent maneuverability. It uses it's twin anti-armor turrets to pierce enemy armor over long distances. It also has the ability of submerging itself underwater and generating a temporary stealth shield.
Quantity: 60,000
  • B-A Submersible Fighter
A state of the art super sonic fighter aircraft complete with a stealth shield, twin laser guns and a medium sized payload of underwater capable micro-missiles. It has the ability to go underwater, but it must sacrifice it's speed to do so.
Quantity: 300,000
  • B-B Submersible Bomber
A state of the art super sonic bomber aircraft complete with a stealth shield and a reasonably sized payload of micro-bombs and micro-torpedoes. It has the ability to go underwater, but it must sacrifice it's speed to do so.
Quantity: 240,000
  • XT-41 Multi-purpose Assault Copter
A Stealth Helicopter designed specifically to serve Submersible Carriers. It wields three powerful smart bullet chainguns as it's main weapons. It also carries a number of depth charges, a set of torpedoes, and a couple of anti-tank missiles.
Quantity: 24,000
  • Kumintang Class Submersible Assault Carrier
A large and highly advanced submersible assault carrier. It has a length of over half a kilometer and is equipped with a large payload of torpedoes, mini-nuclear warheads and AA missiles, which are complemented with over 400 Phalanx Guns loaded with armor piercing smart bullets and a large number of depth charges. It can carry 5000+ planes and carry land vehicles inside it's cargo bay for transportation over bodies of water.
Quantity: 30
  • SFS Lapu-lapu Submersible Assault Carrier
Fleet Admiral Sultan's flagship. A larger version of the Kumintang Class Submersible Carriers. It is almost a kilometer long and carries twice as much ammunition as the Kumintang Class. It has a greater plane capacity, able to sustain over 10000+ aircraft. It also has a larger cargo bay to carry heavy equipment.
Quantity: 1
  • M-01
Sultan's personal humanoid warmech, looking similar to a merman, though headless. Sluggish on land, but extremely fast and maneuverable on water. It uses moderately light armor compared to other warmechs. It carries a vast arsenal of marine weapons including Micro-torpedoes,  Twin Arm Phalanx Guns, a Chest mounted Sonic Emitter, Twin Leg-Blades and a back mounted Laser Cannon. It is also capable of diving to extreme depths without any ill effects.
Nation: South-East Asian Federation (SEAF)
Motive: To protect SEAF territory from hostile factions and to help end WWIII.

World Map : 2050

Union of Superior Organics: Cyan
Anarchist Revolution of Australia: Red
West European African Treaty: Dark Green
United Pan-Asian Confederacy: Purple
Global Defense Force: Dark Teal
Epsilon International: Light Blue
Scottish Independance Force: Dark Blue (Not visible on map)
Republic of New Russia: Dark Red
The Alliance of the Southern Cross: Orange
Union of South Africa: Brown
The Aryan-Semitic Double Monarchy: Flesh

After everyone has picked their character, army and territory, we can then start choosing the theaters.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 06:39:14 pm by Yuu »

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
Re: WWIII RP [Planning and OOC]
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 06:44:04 pm »
I'd like to join.

A map would be helpful. Are we using real nations?
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 06:57:10 pm »
Yeh this sounds interesting, I'll join up.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 06:59:46 pm »
I'll play.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 07:16:41 pm »
sounds fun im in

Offline Andrew Ryan

• Simon Belmont
  • A man has a choice, I chose the impossible!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:00 pm »
Ima in.
"Don't worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Don't you worry about me. Don't you worry 'bout me!" - Talking Heads, Don't Worry About the Government

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 10:34:23 pm »
As am I.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:47:29 pm »
Good to have all of ye aboard!

The map will be up in a few minutes.

I'd like to join.

A map would be helpful. Are we using real nations?
Precisely. Though we could make rebel groups, secret organizations or unions of nations just like the EU.

Instructions will be up in a few minutes.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 11:48:54 pm »
Map would be great and so would instructions.  ;)
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 12:09:27 am »
Specifics are up! Nomination of theaters will come after everyone has chosen an army. My army, the USO, will come soon.

All I could reveal about the war right now is that it was caused by a really big misunderstanding. ;)

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 05:21:23 am »
I'm probably gunna do something wrong here but just tell me if i do

Grand Visier Octavius
Height: 6'4"
Skin/hair/eye color: White/black/brown
Appearance: Hair slicked back with no facial hair. Wears a black trench coat with silver buttons.
Bio: Octavius Sylver was born on February 12 2013. He lived and was raised in a military barracks by the previous Grand Visier. He was given the rank of Grand Vizier after brutally killing his own father. No man is able to match his sharp shooting skills in combat to this day
Philosophy: Only the strong can survive
Specialty: Long range assault
Abilities: Secret bullet allows him to hit a target with a special bullet which pierces through any object for over 2,000 miles
Units Commanded:

* Shadow Soldiers

Weakly armored with weak weaponry these are the pack mules of the ARA
Quantity: 125,000

* Grey Crusaders

Octavius' most powerful men they carry 50 caliber sniper rifles with special rounds that melt armor and a small semi automatic rifle. They have never fought in close combat and it is presumed that is their weak point.
Quantity: 15,000

* Mobile Sniper cover and firing area (MSCF)

Designed by the grand lord himself. The MSCF is a small 4 man car which blends in well with all terrain allowing snipers a mobile attack spot on any battlefield reducing the enemies chances of close quarters combat on them.
Quantity: 80,000

* Grand Artillery

A most intuitive design which makes the shell from the 3 man squads to travel half way across the world these artillery can lock on to enemy aircraft,subs, etc and fire a barrage of 17 shells to take them down. Yet again though they are very vulnerable at close range.
Quantity: 14,000

* The Reaper

These Cruisers are armed with incredibly thick hulls and strong radars to detect enemies. They also carry 4 nuclear warheads at a time and 17 heavy duty rail guns along with the standard heavy artillery.
Quantity: 25,000

* Ultra Marine

A frightening soldier that was induced with massive amounts of muscle enhancing drugs and now can wield a minigun and a rocket launcher. They are mainly found defending key positions and leaders.
Quantity: 3,000

* The lords great destroyers

These 5 powerful monsters sweep the ocean with their massive artillery guns loaded with uranium depleted bullets at a massive fire rate.  They are not large about the size of a football field but their massive payload of nukes, missiles, bullets is more than enough to finish their job and speed away quickly. Their armor is so thick it is rumored normal weapons just bounce right off.
Quantity: 5

* Flame Tank

The simple and beautiful tank wielding dual flamethrowers and one rail gun atop and two submachine guns on either side these are used mainly on open battle terrain as to not damage our own troops with the fires.
Quantity: 50,000

* The Grand Viziers Chariot

The most frightening sight to see in battle the grand visiers war machine covered in blood and oil it rips down buildings with a swing of the giant sword it has for an arm along with the triple railgun on the other which gives fully automatic firing rate this beast is able to kill off even large squads and ships as it is equipped with a large jetpack for flying and can sustain pressures of 10,000 leagues. Lastly the trademark weapon of the Vizier is the 100 caliber sniper rifle attached to the top of the mech. frankly no man has survived a battle with this machine
Nation: Anarchist Revolution of Australia (ARA)
Motive: To purge the unclean from the world and build a new utopia.

Anarchist Revolution of Australia RED
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:11:39 am by opium monster »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 05:55:57 am »
There should be a Chav revolution with their weapons being bad rapping and their uniforms are hoodies! :P

I'll just make the combine nation shall I? By that I mean DIBS
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 06:00:42 am by Plank of Wood »
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 07:27:50 am »
    @opium monster: It's actually quite great, imo. :)
    @POW: Sure, no prob. ;)

Alpha Superior Cedric Ubermensch
Height: 5'4"
Skin/hair/eye color: White/silver/silver
Appearance:  Appearance is that of a 20-year old man with spiky neck long hair with no facial hair. Wears a white trench coat made from his own silk (explained later). Sports a maniacal grin, most of the time. Teeth is that of a shark.
Bio: Cedric Ubermensch was created on the night of the 14th of July, 1960 by a group of German Scientists taking part in a top-secret supersoldier program. He grew up in a military laboratory, isolated from civilization. On the dawn of the 8th of March, 1971, he escaped from the facility and arrived at a small village at the outskirts of Leipzig where he will stay for the next four years. On the evening of February 1, 1975, a small group of armed men raided the village in search for the young boy, killing most of the villagers in order to hide the government's secret. Not much is known about what happened that dark night. All that is known is that Cedric survived the attack and spent the rest of his young life wandering across most of Europe.

In the year 2049, Cedric resurfaced, seemingly unchanged by the times. Now, he is the leader of the Union of Superior Organics, a highly secretive paramilitary group whose objective is to rid the world of "Inferior Species", one way or another. As founder and Alpha Superior of the USO, he has authority over all of the organization's activities.
Philosophy: The strong shall live, the weak shall die.
Specialty: Guerrilla Tactics
Abilities: Genetic Assimilation. The ability to assimilate the DNA of other organisms, granting him the ability to make silk(spider), Grow spikes(sea urchin), Never age(hydra), Razor-sharp teeth(shark), etc.
Units Commanded:
  • Erntemaschine
50 meter long centipede-like vehicle used by the USO to collect organic material from the battlefield. Equipped with 40 High-powered semi-organic insectoid legs, this behemoth can run over infantry with little effort. Couple it's strong legs with it's tough yet flexible armor made of a mix of spiderweb and titanium alloy, this vehicle is truly a force to be reckoned with.
  • Fleischgeißer
This is the USO's frontline factory. Using organic material collected on the battlefield, it produces new, albeit low quality, soldiers for the USO's war effort. It does this by mixing organic material with specialized microorganisms. The lumps of flesh are then placed into molds and left to develop the necessary body features. Molding can last from a few hours to a few days, depending on the creature's intended form. Human-sized ones generally take half a day to form completely. The units produced by Fleischgeißer generally only live up to a week because of the way they are created.
Quantity: 5,000
  • Spinne-Zisterne
This is the USO's main battle tank. It is an eight legged all-terrain unit. It's front and back set of legs are treaded and are used for conventional movement. It's two sets of middle legs, on the other hand, are equipped with high-powered muscular springs which it uses to "jump". It's two sets of middle legs are also quipped for climbing steep surfaces, enabling the tank to climb steep slopes without much of a problem. It's equipped with two high-powered chainguns at the front and a single anti-tank gun placed on top of it's central body. It's "head" is equipped with a spectrum of sensors and can be operated remotely. It also has a pair of hooks which are connected to strong web-composite cables. These hooks can be utilized by the vehicle for many purposes including to pull itself up vertical distances and to ensnare enemy vehicles. The vehicle can be powered through the use of traditional fossil fuels or through solar-rechargeable batteries. It also employs octo-camo, anti-projectile lasers and radarjamming technology.
Quantity: 100,000
  • Skorpion-Behälter
The USO's auxiliary battle tank. It is an eight legged all-terrain unit. It's eight legs are treaded and are used for conventional movement. It is equipped with two digging claws, both of which are armed with high-powered chainguns. These claws, in conjunction with the vehicle's eight powerful legs, are used to dig underground to hide itself under the sand or soft ground. Just like the Spinne-Zisterne, it's "head" is equipped with a spectrum of sensors and can be operated remotely. The tank's main weapon is a high-powered military grade laser attached to it's flexible tail. The vehicle carries two hig-energy cells on it's back to power said device. These hooks can be utilized by the vehicle for many purposes including to pull itself up vertical distances and to ensnare enemy vehicles. The vehicle can be powered through the use of traditional fossil fuels or through solar-rechargeable batteries. Like the USO's main tank, the Skorpion-Behälter also employs octo-camo, anti-projectile lasers and radarjamming technology.
Quantity: 70,000
  • Hornisse Angriff-Hubschrauber
The USO's assault helicopter. It is armed with a pair mini-guns, a dozen or so anti-armor missiles and a small payload of bombs or depth charges, depending on the situation at hand. It, like it's land counterparts, employs octo-camo, anti-projectile lasers and radarjamming technology.
Quantity: 40,000
  • Greif Transport-Hubschrauber
The USO's transport helicopter. It is armed with a high powered machinegun for minor protection. Italso employs anti-projectile lasers and radarjamming technology. It can carry a maximum load of 19Tonnes and is invisible to radar and thermal sensors.
  • HF-35 Multi-role Fighter
The USO's multi-role fighter jet. It uses a high-powered railgun and carries a medium-sized payload of smart-bombs and air-ground and air-air cluster missiles. It can reach Mach2+ and is totally computer controlled, though it can be piloted both remotely and in person. It has thermal shielding, making it invisible to infra-red. It also employs radar absorbing technology, making it appear as a small blip in enemy radar, barely noticeable.
  • Schwarzes Adler Untersuchungdrohne
Solar-powered surveillance drones. It employs octo-camo and is invisible to most radar and thermal sensors. It can stay in the air for indefinite amounts of time, though it needs to land for routine maintenance.
Quantity:1,000
  • Delphin Angriff Unterseeboot
The USO's main aquatic battle units. They are small unmanned submarines armed with sonic emitters and a small payload of torpedoes and depth charges. They have very light armor but compensate with their small size and almost zero visibility in sonar and thermal scanners.
Quantity: 20,000
  • Blauwal-Fördermaschine
The USO's submersible aircraft carrier. It is armed with 30 high-powered phalanx guns, 18 Donner all-purpose micro-missile launchers, a payload of Schwertfische torpedoes and depth charges, 4 long range high-powered mini-nuke/toxin cannons and a single nuclear/toxin silo for long range strikes. It is loaded with a spectrum of scanners to detect hostile forces at extremely long ranges. It is covered with special plating to make it almost invisible to radar, sonar and thermal scanners. It also employs radarjamming and point-laser anti-missile defenses. It can carry up to a thousand HF-35's at any given time. It can also serve as a repair/maintenance bay for Delphin units and a transport for heavy equipment.
Quantity: 5
  • Walrus Amphibious Transport
USO's main amphibious transport unit. It is covered with special plating to make it almost invisible to radar, sonar and thermal scanners. It also employs octo-camo, radarjamming and point-laser anti-missile defenses. It can be equipped with a variety of weapons, from machineguns to grenade launchers. It can carry a load of up to 65Tonnes and cover long distances in a short amount of time.
Quantity: 8,000
  • Marienkäfer-Artillerie
Artillery units employed by the USO. They are simply bus-sized long range land and air missile platforms equipped with both wheels and treads for easy transportation. They are very agile. Like other USO units, they also employ octo-camo, radarjamming and point-laser anti-missile defenses.
  • Übermänner
Standard USO soldiers. Usually wielding submachineguns and sniper rifles, they are genetically enhanced with the ability of thermal and night vision. They also have eyesight comparable to that of an eagle's. They have heightened strength, agility, awareness, intelligence, dexterity and reflexes. Basically, they are "better" versions of humans. An added advantage is that they can turn off their digestive system, which humans can't do, in order to save on supplies. They also use octo-camo.
Quantity: 200,000
  • Wassermänner
Standard USO Navy soldiers. Usually wielding submachineguns and mini-torpedo launchers, they are genetically enhanced with the ability of sonar. They also have lung capacities comparable to that of most semi-aquatic mammals. They can also swim very fast and dive to depths which would normally kill a human. They have heightened strength, agility, awareness, intelligence, dexterity and reflexes. Basically, they are soldiers designed for aquatic warfare. An added advantage is that they can turn off their digestive system, which humans can't do, in order to save on supplies. They also use octo-camo.
Quantity: 70,000
  • USO Standard Pilot
USO pilots are genetically engineered in all aspects regarding piloting vehicles. Thus, they are one of the best pilots around, almost comparable to machines. They are also trained in basic combat.
Quantity: 50,000
  • Falsche Männer
Literally "false men", they are the USO's spies. They are actually creatures produced by the USO's labs to copy and replace individuals and gather information in the USO's stead. They can also be used to take the form of military officers in order to frame governments and such. They can copy individuals to the point that they are virtually identical, memory and all, though they have an instinctive obedience to the USO.
Quantity: 10,000
  • Ubermensch Unit
The USO's most elite force, composed of the USO's superiors, including Alpha Superior Cedric Ubermensch himself.
1.)Alpha Superior Cedric Ubermensch- Genetic Assimilation. The ability to assimilate the DNA of other organisms, granting him the ability to make silk(spider), Grow spikes(sea urchin), Never age(hydra), Razor-sharp teeth(shark), etc.
2.)Beta Superior Christian Von Übermeister- Eagle Eyes. Has vision that is comparable to a telescope's. Usually wielding a high caliber railgun when in battle, he usually doesn't use scopes as it "clogs his view". He has a bad habit of throwing bullets like darts across the wall, causing them to ricochet across the room. He is also a lightning calculator, able to calculate at an amazing rate. He is head of the USO land forces.
3.)Gamma Superior Victor de los Santos- Stungun. His left arm is a lobster's claw, which he can use to fire a shot of air which can stun opponents by closing his claw at high speeds. He can also use his claw to punch at high speeds, easily capable of shattering glass from a short distance. He is head of the USO navy.
4.)Air Force Alpha Michael Delacroix- High velocity frame. His entire body is designed to withstand high velocities, making him one of, if not the best pilot in the USO. He can receive a massive impact force and still have the energy to stand up and put up a reasonable fight. He usually fights using his partially organic exo-suit in order to move at great speeds and leap short distances. He is head of the USO Air Force.
5.)Supreme Intelligence Yuri Von Anonym- Pretender. He/She/It can, over time, drastically change in appearance, to the point that he/she/it is completely unrecognizable. He/she/it can change skin color and texture, hair color, fingerprint, eye color, voice, face structure, and even gender, to suit his/her/its needs. He/she/it is the head of the USO Intel division.
  • X-01
Cedric Ubermensch's personal war machine. It is a huge four story tall humanoid machine capable of high-speed underwater travel. It is equipped with two arm mounted anti-tank railguns, a medium sized payload of all-purpose missiles, a full-spectrum scanner, a tactical nuke launcher and a high-pressure head mounted water pump which can rip open ship's hulls with extreme force. It employs octo-camo, heat shielding, thermal invisibility, electromagnetic mine detonators, EMP shielding, radar scramblers, a point-laser anti-projectile system, radar and sonar invisibility and rechargeable batteries for low level functions.
Nation: Union of Superior Organics (USO)
Motive: To cleanse the world of inferior humanoids.

Union of Superior Organics: Cyan[/list]
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 12:20:55 am by Yuu »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:48:07 am »
Upper War Minister Frank Verfrontz
Height: 4,9"
Skin/hair/eye color: Spanish Tan/Brown/Blue
Appearance:
Bio: Frank Verfrontz is as diverse as someone can be, with an English Mother, a French father, a Scotish Grandfather and a Spanish Uncle, plus a German Godfather, his huge multinationalism lead him to success. He quickly rose to power after the EU broke after countless protests over high taxes and inflation. He made speeches about how as other nations were preparing for war, that they were still full of infighting and rebellion. Soon other men from the EU who agreed with Verfrontz decided to form a new Union, called the West European Treaty, and less than six months later nations of West Africa asked to join the new alliance, as poverty and civil war were bleeding the african nations dry.
Philosophy: I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!
Specialty: Insanely fast redeployation
Abilities: BOOMSHOTGUNHEADSHOT (Great aim with a shotgun), Man of the People (Loved by everyone who he rules over), I happen to be an Expert at this subject (Good at learning and adapting)

Units Commanded:

WEAT Trooper:
The basic WEAT trooper is armed with a Phantom-45, a Sub-machinegun Light-machinegun hybrid, is given special gasmasks, since many of their tanks have tear gas in their shells, a stun grenade or a frag grenade depending on their rank (The higher ranks generaly have stun grenades), and a gas beacon to alert air forces of buildings that need to be attacked.

WEAT Sniper
Snipers wear ghilli suits, and are armed with a 435 Caribou Sniper rifle, have a night vision or a heat vision attachment for their scope, and have a digital beacon to alert allied forces of his possition without being seen. On certain missions thay can replace their ghilli suits with stealth cloaks.

WX-78 Heavy Weapons All-Terrian Vehicle
The WX resembles an armoured Jeep, but it has a an Anti-Tank rocket mounted on the back, which can also double up as a Ground-to-Air misstle for taking out gunships.

IPHT-34 Amphibian Tank
The first four letters are the initials of the designers of the tank, however soldiers jokingly refer to it as "Insanly Powerful Heavy Tank", with good reason. It can shoot a sub-nuclear shells which also create tear gas up to 20 miles away, and still hit rougly near it's target. Plus it has the added benifit of being able to cross lakes and deep rivers without having to worry about sinking, and it can carry 15 people other than it's crew and a bit of equipment with ease. How can any army stand up to a squadron of sub-nuclear, tear gas launching artillery tanks which also double up as a amphibian transport?

Civil Protection AV-45 Walker
Striders, not much to say there, except that it's controlled directly by the HQ through a signal. A mixture of heavy support and a scout. Can use a searchlight for night battles.

"Falcon" Aireal Transport
Used to drop troops into a warzone, for air support and sometimes as a Bomber.

- Falcon w/ AV-45 Dropper
A regular Falcon upgraded to drop walkers into battle, for aireal operations.

98-Hawk
A fighter plane, which can be fitted with a torpedo, flares, a search light for night battles, or an air-to-air missle.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 08:25:19 am by Plank of Wood »
the real saviour of this forum

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 09:56:50 am »
How acceptable would be a robot uprising at this stage in history?  Just thinking of it as a possibility, if you don't think it fits I'll go with something else.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net