Author Topic: Airplane 3! No there's no hint one will ever come about, but if they could...  (Read 2027 times)

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
If they could get back the cast from the airplane movies (Including Leslie Neilson(The doctor(he's 79 and still acting...)) and Lorna Patterson (She played Randy in the 1st one, the other stewerdess, the one who sang to the ill girl.)

Do you think it would end up being a good one. if they also had the writers too that is...

The reason i ask is for some reason i keep thinking about the airplane movies recently. They were just so funny! You don't see humor like that in movies very often.

"Ted I've got a message from headquarters"
"Headquarters? What is it!?"
"Its a big building where generals meet, but that's not important right now."

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
Door opens, Leslie Neilson walks in and says " I just want you to know, we are all counting on you." Then he leaves.

I think Airplane three did get made, as have 4,5,6,7.... just not with those titles. There was Hot Shots, Hot Shots Part Deu, Top Secret, Scary Movie 1,2,3 (4 in is in post-production now), Naked Gun, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Naked Gun 33 1/3, Wrongfully Acused, Police academy 1,2,3,4,5,6(make it stop), Down Periscope... I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of them...

My favorite part scene from all of them... Mrs Cleaver talking Jive.

-Lego

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Door opens, Leslie Neilson walks in and says " I just want you to know, we are all counting on you." Then he leaves.

I think Airplane three did get made, as have 4,5,6,7.... just not with those titles. There was Hot Shots, Hot Shots Part Deu, Top Secret, Scary Movie 1,2,3 (4 in is in post-production now), Naked Gun, Naked Gun 2 1/2, Naked Gun 33 1/3, Wrongfully Acused, Police academy 1,2,3,4,5,6(make it stop), Down Periscope... I'm sure I'm missing a bunch of them...

My favorite part scene from all of them... Mrs Cleaver talking Jive.

-Lego

Those movies all were funny and chalk full of Neilson, but, They just aren't airplane...

"Striker...striker...STRIKER!"
Man behind him shrugs and knocks out the woman next to him.
"Ted Striker?"
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline BobFromReboot

• Pac-Man Maniac
    • View Profile
Leslie Neilson rules.

Offline sgore

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
"Surely you can't be serious!"
"I am serious! And don't call me Sherly!"