Author Topic: Better late than never  (Read 2905 times)

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Better late than never
« on: January 18, 2008, 03:33:33 am »
I guess it was too much to try and win the Gaming Steve best game contest twice seeing how I won a prize for best game in 2005. The contest was announced in Episode 33 and the winners given in episode 35 (Took me a while to track down exactly when). Anyway back then I never got the prize of course then at the end of 06 Steve fell off the face of the earth so that pushed back getting a prize again but with the site now once again living and breathing and reporting gaming news I was able to get in contact with Steve and now finally have a Prize from Steve.

Yep that's Phantom Hourglass written in Japanese. On my brand new DS Case.

Wait a moment those Guitar Hero II stickers aren't even stuck on straight. Also this is a blatant the opportunity to show of a couple of my DS games.

At least it fits in the case. By the way Puzzle Quest is huge fun I barely even scratched the story but enjoying everything. Keep doing all the side quests and grabbing all the runes for crafting. Finally yes the DS is being charged now.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Better late than never
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 05:08:59 am »
Congrats on getting your prizes, thats a really cool case. Don't let Pat see it, he might want it.  :)

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 05:12:54 am »
Thanx LadyM as for Pat I'd like to see him try and get it.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 10:41:57 am »
I hate game carrying cases, they're tacky and bulky; plus you can fit no less than six games into a DS case plus a GBA game and it's small and compact.

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 02:05:25 pm »
I have had my new ds from since christmas, and I still only have Phantom Hourglass!! And great prize Cobra, I guess I can give Puzzle Quest a chance knowing so many people like this game including you too.
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 08:42:31 pm »
I hate game carrying cases, they're tacky and bulky; plus you can fit no less than six games into a DS case plus a GBA game and it's small and compact.

Well I wouldn't have ordinarily brought a carry case but seeing I won one I'll mostly likely be using it. As for carrying only 6 DS games when have you been away from home so long that you felt you needed 7 games with you. (not counting the one you keep in your DS.)