Author Topic: TRON (2010)  (Read 7423 times)

Offline Kidsoldier

• Star Castle Cadet
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare (TAW)
Re: TRON (2010)
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 07:45:30 pm »
It was actually better than I expected.. Minus the few odd and unexplained moments such as when TRON just all of a sudden decided to fight for the Users, as well as Kevins tendency to create hurricanes and explode his virtual world.
TAW is recruiting members now! Check it out at TAW.net

Offline Legodragonxp

• Excitebike Gearhead
  • Now for some real user power...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 03:56:00 pm »
Just got back from this. It was a LOT better than I had figured it would be. I think the plot holes that people have been concerned with are something that came up from editing. I would not be surprised if the Blu-ray/DVD was 20 minutes longer when they put stuff back in. As it stands the movie was two hours on the nose (the additional 20 minutes of previews however started to aggravate me). One thing this movie does need though it a good sounds system, the action is very sound based, those that later watch it on their TVs at home will be missing out if they don't have a good sub-woofer.

Worth seeing in the theater, 3D is totally optional.

-Lego

Offline Person21

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2010, 10:04:22 am »
Just got back from seeing his, and overall, I liked it.

Though, I feel like a complete idiot for not realising that all the henchmen who used two Light Disks were Rinzler from the games, which on reflection, was kinda important :-[
Person21 - As enjoyed by Veraal.
A wise Surface to Air Missile once said about marrying 9 year olds in Saudi Arabia "Its pretty hard to tell if a 9 year old is going to be hot when she grows up, kids change a lot, usually, seems like a bad system. That cute little nine year old you married could end being a fat, zitty teenager."