Author Topic: Backwards Movie  (Read 5302 times)

Offline GamerMommy

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
Re: Backwards Movie
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2008, 12:39:53 pm »
i actually came up with charlie and the chocolate factory also:

charlie and the chocolate factory:  a terrified little boy gives his haunted chocolate factory to a quirky hero named willy wonka who saves the boy's imperiled friends...zapping one out of a tv where he is trapped, pulling one out of a garbage disposal to be congratulated by cute and admiring squirrels, deflating one who has turned into a giant blueberry, and finally, getting a giant evil robot to drop a fat boy into the chocolate lake below. the children give willy wonka golden tickets to thank him for saving them.

i did find that while trying this, i found 2 movies that were pretty much the same backwards as forward: i, robot and edward scissorhands.

...because hitting toons is healthier than hitting kids...

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2008, 01:25:34 pm »
Some Dracula film: A boring move about a guy who donates blood to people who desperately needs it.

EDIT: Ops, just realized this one was allready done..  :-\
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 08:05:47 am by Huckbuck »
@davidramnero

Offline Aybraus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • aka VFX Watch aka Toothy aka Chris.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2008, 02:27:12 pm »
Jaws.
Terror hits a small holiday beach as a shark vomits live people all over the shore.

Lulz.
*puts sword up to your throat*
I think we have a 4chan dog in our midst. Tell me anonymous, what were you planning to do to our forums?
I'm toothy22 on Steam. Someone needs to invite me into the GS clan!

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 02:28:53 pm »
Jaws.
Terror hits a small holiday beach as a shark vomits live people all over the shore.

Lulz.
*puts sword up to your throat*
I think we have a 4chan dog in our midst. Tell me anonymous, what were you planning to do to our forums?
*Harbors exA to Abraus*
Let him go. He's just weird.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 05:00:41 am »
The Nightmare before christmas:
The evil Santy Claus escapes from his imprisonment in the Boogeyman's lair and steals Christmas from the folk of halloween town, leaving them to make do with a much lamer holiday. The locals of halloween town, especially Jack Skellington, initiially resent this, but come to love their new niche by the time the final song rolls around.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 03:54:52 pm »
Star Wars

Using crazy magic powers, our hero Luke Skywalker assembles a giant battle station out of flaming shrapnel bits floating through space.  The evil empire then seizes the station and promptley escapes the rebel base to do who knows what.  The heroes chase after it and upon ariving, the dark lord Darth Vader brings the jedi Obi-wan back from the dead as a horrifing brain eating zombie.  To escape, they all run into the garbage compactor while the zombie turns on the tractor beams to stop their escape.  Climbing up into the prison cell, the leave the princess who was hanging out with them behind as they leave.  Sneaking back on their ship, they escape with Zombie-wan on board.  They travel to a desert planet because they are tired of action and need to relax.  On the way there, the zombie causes Luke to unlearn all his crazy battlestation building powers.  Upon landing, their pilots go off to a cantina to get drunk after paying Luke and the zombie for the fun time they had.  Heading off into the middle on nowhere, they pass some flaming corpses and Luke comments on the fact that he's worried about their well being.  They hang out at the zombie's house when the zombie decides to take Luke's only weapon and leave him at the mercy of the sand people in a canyon.  After escaping, he returns home to the flaming, now reanimated corpses, mess up his droid companions and sells them to some midgets.  The droids then escape, fly away in a rocket ship to an Imperial cruiser, and escape with the princess in another crazy ship after Darth Vader finishes fixing the door.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Bona Fide Supraman

• Star Raider
  • Not Super, Supra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2008, 05:34:22 pm »
Pan's Labyrinth:

A spanish general springs to life and heals a little girl with his gun, before spending the rest of the film healing his cheek, pulling mandrakes out of the fire and bringing people back to life.

Meanwhile, a rogue fawn steals certain objects from the little girl, including her pet fairies. The girl runs away to the city with her mother, who has gotten steadily less dead and pregnant.
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Offline PikMini

• Scramble Skipper
  • o_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2008, 07:31:46 pm »
HAhaha! funny stuff xD

I lack memory of movies to this so i will just watch.