Author Topic: Some subjects for podcasts.  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Norman

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
Some subjects for podcasts.
« on: August 25, 2005, 06:19:17 am »
 Hello there Steve... and everybody else.

I found this site roughly a week ago, when I did some search for the Spore and I must say these podcasts are quite entertaining.
Anyway, after listening most of the podcasts, I thought it would be intresting the hear your opinion of the The Elder Scroll series (www.theelderscrolls.com). I also overheard how you liked the X-Com (series), well some other peplpe like it too, in fact some like it so much that they plan to recreate the Original X-Com: http://www.projectxenocide.com/

I hope these sites prove intresting.

Offline Lord Janos

• Wizardry Whiz
    • View Profile
Re: Some subjects for podcasts.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 10:31:52 am »

Offline Norman

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 11:33:08 am »
Yes... it seems I was slightly wrong about TES, but regarding X-Com, http://www.xcomufo.com/links.html - there's a whole buch of X-Com projects.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 11:50:39 am »
New theoretical genres of games? I know Spore and Huxley (the MMOFPS) are their own genres of games. Maybe talk about games that are coming out that are in a genre of their own? Maybe make up some genres that you'd like to see?

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Lord Janos

• Wizardry Whiz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2005, 01:57:02 pm »
New theoretical genres of games? I know Spore and Huxley (the MMOFPS) are their own genres of games. Maybe talk about games that are coming out that are in a genre of their own? Maybe make up some genres that you'd like to see?

Total War series is a genre of their own i'd say.  There's another game i'm thinking of but it's just a peripheral thought... i can't put my finger on the game i'm thinking of.  Bah, this will annoy me for hours now. :P