Author Topic: LadyM's Christmas Mafia (IV) Game ** THE NICE WIN**  (Read 70165 times)

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: LadyM's Christmas Mafia (IV) Game ** Game Thread**
« Reply #360 on: December 19, 2007, 07:45:55 am »
Can we cast votes now or do we have to wait for someone to be murdered?
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 19, 2007, 09:01:21 am »
Can we cast votes now or do we have to wait for someone to be murdered?
You should definitely wait.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 19, 2007, 01:56:35 pm »
LadyM, quick question on the rules.  Could an investigator directly reveal the results of an investigation so long as they don't quote you in any way shape or form?  Something along the lines of "I investigated so and so, and he's a such and such"?
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Celdur

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
  • :33
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 19, 2007, 02:10:36 pm »
LadyM, quick question on the rules.  Could an investigator directly reveal the results of an investigation so long as they don't quote you in any way shape or form?  Something along the lines of "I investigated so and so, and he's a such and such"?

if the awnser is yes then we won...

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Brandonazz

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #364 on: December 19, 2007, 02:18:03 pm »
Well yes you can, because someone could lie.

Or so I assume.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #365 on: December 19, 2007, 03:01:54 pm »

Yes, I think we touched on that in the pre-game thread where there was a question. If you do this, you could be truthful or could be lying. You also are identifying yourself as an investigator.

Well I meant to continue to use Luminar's rules regarding Cops/Santa's Helpers so maybe I didn't do a good job stating that. The only part I wanted changed was the traitor issue. I'll re-word my answer and look over the rules. He did say cops could do that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. But you can't pm anyone information. If you are a Santa helper, you can tell your investigation according to the rule of the role but you can't post it as a screen shot.

1 - Do not directly reveal another player's role or affiliation.
You are allowed to reveal or lie about your own role as you please, but revealing another player's role by quoting pm's, screenshots or using any outside sources will result in being expelled from the game.  This includes traitors; they may not post the list of Naughty/Nice people. They must be secret. (If you tell, you die.)

Ex: You can say "Bob is mafia, I vote for him" or "I am a cop so you have to trust me" (you could be lying about any of this too)
      You cannot say "LadyM told me in a pm that Bob is a crooked cop" or "Bob told me in chat last night that he is the Superhero"

Accusations or lists of your own suspicions are fine too - to be on the safe side, please state that you are accusing.

Offline Cobra

• People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 19, 2007, 06:47:06 pm »
With these short phases i hope this doesn't mean I'll miss anything. Can you post exactly how long I have until a phase when you plan to end the next day phases so i know if i should PM my votes early just in case.

Offline Neoadept

• Fooblitzky Fooble
  • Has a nice hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 19, 2007, 06:54:13 pm »
Excellent.  Brandon, did anyone investigate you the night before your power was stolen?  I imagine so, since you were so high profile that day.  One of them had to be a Bad Santa, and even though we caught Danzik there may be more than one on their side.  And since the Naughties now know all of our investigators anyway, would you be so kind as to list all of the investigators you knew of for us?
Nefarious?  Nearly.  Ne’er-do-well?  Never!  Neither nearly names this narrator.  Naive and knowledgeable, notorious and inscrutable, this nascent Nero is known naturally as Neoadept.

Offline Slartibartfast

• Ballblazer Plasmorb
  • Do they speak English in What?
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 19, 2007, 07:04:08 pm »
Excellent.  Brandon, did anyone investigate you the night before your power was stolen?  I imagine so, since you were so high profile that day.  One of them had to be a Bad Santa, and even though we caught Danzik there may be more than one on their side.  And since the Naughties now know all of our investigators anyway, would you be so kind as to list all of the investigators you knew of for us?
I don't think the Naughties got the names when they stole his power.  I think they will just be getting his reports.
He should not reveal anyone's role as an investigator.  If people wanted to come forward as investigators, he could give the thumbs up or down to their claim though.

Offline Lualmoba

• Zaxxon Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 19, 2007, 07:08:17 pm »
It would probably be breaking the rules if he said who they were, too. Remember that we are not supposed to reveal other people's roles.

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #370 on: December 19, 2007, 07:32:15 pm »
With these short phases i hope this doesn't mean I'll miss anything. Can you post exactly how long I have until a phase when you plan to end the next day phases so i know if i should PM my votes early just in case.

I've been posting how long the phase will  last when it starts. The night time is running approx. 15 hours and the day will be going down to  about 20-24. Part of it depends on when Im sleeping and can't update. You can pm your vote or your power early if you need to.

Btw.. 45 mins until night phase ends. If anyone has powers to use, send them now.

Offline Lualmoba

• Zaxxon Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 19, 2007, 07:56:53 pm »
Maybe Yokto won't be the only one dying on his birthday.  :D

Offline Brandonazz

• Everything ends.
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #372 on: December 19, 2007, 07:58:58 pm »

And yes, both you and I were investigated the last day before my powers were stolen.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 08:36:37 pm by LadyM »

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #373 on: December 19, 2007, 08:21:42 pm »
Morning came and the Elves were busy decorating the Hall. Christmas Day was coming soon. Santa came in and took a role call of his elves.

When he got to Slartibartfast, there was no answer. It seems he was missing. He sent some elves to go investigate. They ran to his apartment and opened the door. They found him dead with his head blown off, a blue box was laying beside him. They found his real identification and were shocked and overjoyed that this was CHUCKY. They ran back to tell Santa.

Santa was overjoyed with this news, the renegade toy was dead. But there was still one more elf missing. He sent a few more elves to check on Neoteric. They searched high and low in the living quarters and found nothing. They searched the other buildings and in the candy factory they found him. He was laying on a conveyor belt, his blood replaced by candy cane extract. His ID card said that he was DASHER the Nice Reindeer. He was also the town traitor and had been protecting the Naughty members at night.

The Day Phase now starts at 11:20 pm EST
Day Phase lasts for 20 hours.
Day Phase ends at 7:20 pm

Vote List
Alwayswatching - Kishmond
Brandonazz - Kishmond Celdur
Celdur
Cobra - Killerboy85
Froman - Kishmond
Inkling -Rhodix
Killerboy85 - Kishmond
Kishmond  - Killerboy85
Krakow Sam - Killerboy85
Lualmoba - Rhodix Yossitaru
Met
Mr Consideration - Kishmond
neoadept - Kishmond
Rhodix - Killerboy 85
SBD
sgore - Met
Space Oddity
Total Sandwich

unlamp -Kismond
Yossitaru - Kishmond

Vote Tally
Kishmond - 7
Killerboy85 - 4
Rhodix - 1
Met - 1

No Vote
Celdur
Met
SBD 3rd time
Space Oddity
Total Sandwich
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 05:58:38 pm by LadyM »

Offline Lualmoba

• Zaxxon Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 19, 2007, 08:43:13 pm »
Looking back at my first vote, maybe I should vote for that person again.

I vote for Rhodix