Author Topic: A Town Called Eureka [Season 1]  (Read 2654 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
A Town Called Eureka [Season 1]
« on: November 27, 2007, 11:07:33 am »
So, does anyone watch this show? as a science fan (although not very good at it), I find it interesting. It would be nice if it were true, a town full of top scientists all researching to make a better world.

The history of Eureka:
Eureka was founded by the US after World War II, following the principle of Einstein, that the future is in science and not in war. Eureka is the host for the Worlds top scientists funded by the government, there's several clearance levels on their research facility, being Section 5 the most top secret one, where research on weapons, shields, etc for the army and other potentially dangerous stuff is done. I'm so far as episode 6 of Season 1, but it's already on 2 seasons. Worth to watch if you're a science fan (and quite funny even if you're not). Expect lots of explosions (what would science be without them?), a talking house, some jokes and weird stuff happening.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:44:20 pm by DarkDragon »

DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
Re: A Town Called Eureka
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 07:05:52 pm »
I watch it, I love the opening sequence. But uh, I'm not going to talk about the show in this thread. Unless this is about season 1. I missed the first episodes of season 2 so didn't bother watching any of it.  I don't want to find out anything more until I watch it myself.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: A Town Called Eureka [Season 1]
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 07:45:02 pm »
Yeah, it's season one, so people who come here must expect to see spoilers on Season 1. But since you've seen it feel free to talk about it :P

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 12:57:50 pm »
sweet.  I actually made a post in the Iron Man thread how Ed Quinn should have play Tony Stark.  I love the humour in the show.  When Fargo madkes the device that reads Dr. Starks mind I love how his anger/annoyance (somethign like that) is constantly going up. ANd how his subliminal mind is taking him to website about power and money . 

I haven't watched season one in some time though so I need to think about some other good episodes.
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 03:34:15 pm »
Haha, I just watched the one with the exotic flowers, funny. And how Starks copies were gonna go for World Domination because that's one of his dreams, lol.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org