Author Topic: I'm not excited.  (Read 5663 times)

Offline DarK souLja

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not excited.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 08:04:07 pm »
game informer ,gamestop etc say that mario galaxy is the best wii game rite now better than metroid n zelda

Offline Ultramarine

• Bungeling Bay Raider
  • Whatever.
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not excited.
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 05:38:10 pm »
Well, I'm going to get Galaxy. It's not that I was afraid of its cartooniness, or anything like that. I beat Super Paper Mario and loved that, I guess I just had no idea of what to expect. The last Mario game I played (discounting Paper), was on the SNES. I am not giving it enough credit I suppose. If it doesn't come in under the Christmas tree I'll go out and buy it myself, since I'm broke right now.

I know how you feel, I had that attitude when the Wii came out and I couldn't get one for three month's. I have one now of course but the expectation of games slowly dropped. My hopes were raised when hearing that more game designers were putting more effort into the intuitive gampeplay that works well. By next year and so on the wii games will get better as companies, big and small learn the limitations and break the limitations of the wii and the wii remote. Give it time and your pain will ease my friend ;). (damn I really have to stop sounding like a prophet)

Btw consider getting Super Mario Galaxy when your financial woes are put in check. :)
Kid: Oh wow I'm being deflowered by a grown woman!
Mother: By the way I'm your mother
Kid: OH GOD NO

EDIT: That's where it becomes rape if you were wondering.

ヽ(`∇)人(∇`)人(`∇)ノ   (゚д゚; )