Author Topic: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!  (Read 15665 times)

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
Re: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:15 am »
As expected the gammaray photobolter exploded with a sharp flash and a "BOOOM!" louder then the president roar when he argues with his mother. Even louder then the presidents mother roar when she argues with her son. The cesium was uncovered and the gammarays flowed out over the battlefield. "WHATEVER YOU DO DONT REMOVE YOUR RADIOACTIVITY SHIELDS!!!" Hujri yelled before diving down behind a big rock, covering his body with a fabric lead plaid.

Tumijorgh was scared. He was more scared then he had been when that giant Humpgroth had eaten his front door. He was even more scared then the poor messenger, who reports to the president, is daily. "Oh.. oh. ook.. I tell you everything I know.. please just don't jump into my mind like that again...!"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2007, 10:37:34 am »
((Can't do anything until the guy tells me everything, Huckbuck.  ;) ))

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2007, 06:18:21 am »
"OK... This is how it was; I joined the huge fleet that was planned for the first ever exploration trip outside our solarsystem, the pay was great and I was sure to go down into history... Anyway, the president himself joined to biggest fleet ever constructed by the Huckbuneese race, the ships are filled with new technology, as well as a lot of people, first and foremost the military and the scientists. It was more then thirty Thoglock days since we left Thoglock, which is our homeplanet, and this is the second planet we visit, but the first with any form of life on it. The scientists had done some tests or analysis or something.. I'm not good at that... anyway, they found out that this planet contained well developed life, maybe even intelligence, needless to say they wanted to go here. Somehow they convinced the president to make this planet the expeditions main target, probably with promisses about great treasures and great foreign technology. Just a couple o' days ago we arrived here and everyone was nervous, and hungry. The food we soldiers get are more disgusting then what they give to the Turgbuis.. anyway.." He took a short pause. "The president decided to send down us soldiers since one of the spying devices had been attacked by some native creature... This is were we landed on this planet.. and this is where everything started to go wrong... We were attacked by an invisible enemy and had to flee and establish an encampment. Without any word from the president we waited there, the commander sent the scouts to scout.. and well, they found something I have heard.. not sure what. Then suddenly were we commanded to attack the village we had been defeated in earlier.. and well everything was going well until their reinforcement arrived. I was against the idea to attack them, so therefore I was punished with the task to greet the newcomers, then I don't know what happened... I ended up here somehow..." he looked at the strange creature.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2007, 12:21:57 pm »
((Okay, I'm getting bored. I got a lot of things to do and this is starting to get boring. How 'bout we just say that the Huckbuckian and Blargbellian armies just got into a tie and went into an uneasy truce with one another. In exchange, the Huckbucks show the Empire how to get into space, and the Empire has a special sect of soldiers that are specifically trained to follow Huckbuckian commands. They could use them in invasions and such, send them down, and unless the planet is destroyed, the Blargbells will just keep coming back to annoy the natives. Sounds good? ))

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2008, 05:32:23 am »
(( I guess I have to accept, I can't continue alone  :-\ ))
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2008, 02:05:41 pm »
((Okay. Sorry about ditching ya, but I got a LOT of other projects to attend to, and this is sort of dragging itself out a little bit. I'll write up a story later that explains it to the RP world, and shows the Blargbells making their first liftoff into space. Then if you wanted to you could give a post telling about the Blargellian army that the Empire supplied you.))