Author Topic: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!  (Read 15651 times)

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
Re: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 06:49:33 pm »
A small Bell, already on his road to juvinile delinquence was in the middle of smashing out the window of a house nearby with the butt-end of his stolen gun, when he felt a VERY loud noise, and from the looks of it, it was VERY close.

The eager, foolhardy young Bell jumped onto his mudwurm (imported by the People of the Hole, for a rather large sum of money), and skee-daddled over to the place the noise was coming from. At the same time, Brrbrr, the Village Idiot as always, had accidentally smashed himself in the face violently, waking him up enough to feel the same noise that the young criminal had felt, and went off to do the same thing he was doing, just with a Speedwurm. On his way out, he grabbed a big vial of blood mixed with, what else? Grog.

((They're moving at a fairly nice pace, both pf them should be there on you purty soon. Oooh, I'm excited. :D  BTW, obliderate the young deliquent whenever ya want, just have it say he started shooting acid at you.  :)))

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 06:47:11 am »
2 minutes. That was all that it took for the commander to get all his soldiers ready. Even though he shot three of them doing this, it's a pretty big achievement. The young Huckbuck messenger, who also was a closequarter fighter, knew that they were being watched. He couldn't see or hear anything, but he felt it in his nose. He had a special nose had he been told, he should use it wisely. "Sir, May I speak, Sir?" He said, loud and clear. "You stinking phrut, speak up, but I warn you, have you bothered me without a jollygood reason...." he didn't finish the sentence, but looked at the Huckbuck like if he was waiting for a reply, quickly. "Well, I'm sure that we are being watched by the natives of this village, even though they can not be sighted. It might be an ambush" the young one said, trying to look strong. "And how, how can you know this?" the commander replied sarcastically. "Well.. its my nose, it can kind of sense danger they say, when theres something going on, I can feel it in my nose, ask the priests, they believe me!" The Huckbuck said, his voice sounding more and more desperate. The commander had enough, he followed the scientologists and had never believed in these gods, and the priests was like the plague itself to him. One shot was all that it took. A loud bang, and the young one was dead.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:02 am »
Bad move on the officer's part. From somewhere in the darkness came a rain of burning blobs of burning acid (say THAT 10 times fast!). It was hard to tell exactly where, because it kept coming from different areas just out of their line of sight.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:49 am »
Many Huckbucks was down before anyone had gotten a grippe of the situation. "We are under attack. WE ARE UNDER, ATTACK!" The commander roared and shouted. "Like we didn't notice.." A bold Huckbuneese soldier replied. The commander went furious when he was disrespected like this, but he knew he couldn't take out his anger on his comrades right now, so he decided to take it out on their enemies. "FORM A CIRCLE WITH THE HEAVY CANONS WITH THE SUPPORT TROOPERS IN THE MIDDLE, FOR YOU REST, ATTACK, AND FIRE AT WILL!" He screamed, running towards the middle of the ring the heavy canon teams were forming. A blob of burning acid hit a huckbuck right next to him, killing it instantly. " FIND THEESE DARN GROOBLORKS*!"

The closequarter fighters ran toward every possible direction, in search of this unseen enemy.

*Grooblork; a word expressing everything negative about a person, no word in the English language come close to the foulness of this word, even Huckbucks think twice before they use it.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 12:25:28 pm »
But the young Bell, Gzr was his name, was hidden in a spot they wouldn't think about until it wa too late. He was underground, and surfacing quickly, his "mind-steed" quickly pulling down one startled Huckbuck after another and violently bashing their faces apart with its long, dull digging claws.

Meanwhile, Brrbrr was witnessing this whole scene from a tree, content to merely observe the fun while drinking his blood grog (1137 A.W., very good year). His speedwurm munched happily on a couple of leaves.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 12:37:33 pm »
"Sir, Sir! We must retreat! We cant stay here getting killed one by one by an enemy we cant see!" The soldier looked pleading. "Are you a coward? This specie haven't even gotten into space, how can they be superior to us? Keep figthing I say!" The commander was half sitting in safety inside the ring of Heavy Canons with the support troopers. "This leaves me no choice." The soldier said, pulling his razorfist faster then you could expect of a Huckbuck, stabbing the commander again and again, until he fell to the ground with a surprised look on his face. He said louder to the soldiers who had seen this; "I cant let you guys die for this fools safety, I say we retreat." The other ones looked at eachother, before they realized that they almost acted like they would follow the example of another Huckbuck. That would be deeply embarrassing. "I'm outa here." One of them said looking happy. Mutiny isn't uncommon in the Huckbuneese army, therefore the soldiers didn't think much about what happened but ran out of the village and kept running. The big, heavy weapons were left behind, aswell as the dead and wounded.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:28 pm »
((Hmm... this is... unexpected. Ah well, let's see what'll happen.))

Happy with his victory, the young, dangerous, potentially future warrior Blargbell revelled in his victory against the odd creatures, allowing his carniverous mudwurm to pounce on some of the carcasses, while bagging up other to melt down later with acid, so that it could be in a digestable liquid form. He then left, with the carcasses, and a couple of odd rifles and daggers and such. A few minues after he stored the new "play things" in his house (more of a burrow really), he scuttled off on his wurm to find where the other had gone, maybe he could bargain with them somehow for their wounded.

Brrbrr, on the other hand, had sucked down the last of his grog, and was getting a tad tipsy again. Being the mad genius that he thought he was, the only smart thing to do would be follow the funny-looking thingies and see if they had a drink.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 01:10:42 pm »
The soldier who had killed the commander, a young Huckbuck named Yummi żorgh soon claimed the commander title, and since he was well built and a good warrior the others accepted this, for now. "Commander, sir, we have been able to set up a base with the portable huts, though we haven't got enough huts for all of us its enough for the officers and high ranked soldiers. "Good... good." Yummi żorgh said quiet. "Hujri, could you do me a small favor? Take ten soldiers, your choice which, and scout the area for anything interesting. You will be rewarded if you don't disappoint me, Hujri." He continued more serious. "Oh ok... I understand sir. I accept. I'll send a message to report back every hour, to keep your highness informed." He said, trying to impress the commander. "Jolly good. Remember Hujri, we must know the enemy we fight, unless we want to lose. We don't want to make the same misstake as the Grooblork commander Ungtryiee." The commander said seriously. "no sir!"

2 minutes later the scout group set out, what they would experience was something they wouldn't have imagined to ever happend.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 01:21:44 pm »
What they experienced was... odd, to say the least.

From right in front Hujri (while scouting), out of a tree dropped a large worm-like creature, wearing a buzzing hat. Hat buzzing all the ehile, the worm-ish thing said,

"Heya thingy, wuzzup?! How ya doin'?! Havin' good day, wall thaz jus' grrrrrreat! Heyz thur, ya gots ya any dranks?! I cud DO wif a DRANK, if ya kno-ho-ho wha' ah me'n!"

The worm's hat then flailed its tassles wildly, and the worm said, "Oh, bydeway, there be that Bell who killed yer mates comin' dis here way. If ya don't want to be melted mor den a flibberin' floosbok, ya MIGHT wanna get OUTTA da WAY!"

((I am assuming that you all are carrying translators. Yes, the drunkness of Brrbrr is making the wurm "talk" like it is. And the wurms don't actually have sapience, it's just that Brrbrr is making it talk.))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:30 pm »
Hujri was the only one carrying a translator, so he had understood what the strange creature had been saying. But he didn't expect such a drunkard to be wearing any translator, so he didn't bother to answer. Instead he turned to his men and said; "Capture that creature, he seems to be unarmed but be carefull, I think he is affected by some sort of alchohol-like drink..".

Slowly the scouts closed in... until they were close enough to throw the net, capturing the strange creature they had seen spoken: the worm creature! As the worm was captured its hat fell of, buzzing like ever before and flailing some strange appendages. "bring that.. thing to.. it might be some sort of weapon.. now we have everything we need, we gotta report back."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2007, 04:30:44 pm »
Brrbrr wascarried off to the encampment, flailing tentacles all the while. Right as they entered their camp, he managed to break away from the one carrying him, and in one movement, grabbed onto the face of the nearest Huckbuck, flip onto the back of its head, and attach himself to its spinal cord. He then shouted in broken Huckbuckian tongue,

"Whuzza ya'll tryin' do? Take me away 'gain? I shoulda know bettah then t' help youze, I KNEWS I shoulda just let dat lil' Bell rip ya'll to shreds oh and whuzza ya'll stealin' me wurm fer, it dan't do nothin' to ya, it was just goin' round, eatin' grass 'n' stuff."

The mind-controlled Huckbuck then sucked in breath for dear life, and then stared with malice at the others. Not malice enough to cause bodily harm, but he was rather mad at them.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:20 am »
"Oh, I should have known... it was the stupid hat that was talking.. the other thing must be some sort of steed..." Hujri said to himself. "We apologize dearest... hmm sir. We thought you were a mere fancy hat, but oh we were mistaken, is there anything I can do to please you?" He said with a surprisingly gentle voice, considering he is a Huckbuck. "Wud are ya doin Sir, that guy is insane!" A Huckbuck scout whispered in his ear. "We cant let him escape, therefore we need him to feel safe, make him think he has the upper hand, now shut up you feces of Turgbui!" Hujri whispered back, then turned to the Blargbell, awaiting his reply.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 01:03:22 pm »
"Waaaaall okies, then! Take meh to yer lil' base, an' make i' snappy! Tha' lil' Bell is makin' quick time, an' he's almos' at us!"

((In other words, let's get to the base, just take me there and make your move, causeI'm kinda at a loss as to what to do. THe RP has taken a turn I didn't expect.  :D))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 01:12:06 pm »
Hujri was very pleased. As was the commander. The stupid drunkard had felt for his flattery, even though Hujri had called it a hat. They treated it like the president himself to make it feel safe, they had even let it ride on its strange steed back to the base. Well there they had cleared a hut for it, with the softest bed and the most delicious food. (They gave him all sorts of food, from all over the universe, since they didn't know what this strange specie would like.)

Now two hours had passed by and finally the "guest" had fallen asleep. The commander himself had watched over it to be sure. "Don't inject any sleeping drug, we don't know how it will affect him. However, I don't think it will be needed, he drank that Phrutwine like a spore, and he wasn't sober when he got here. Take him to the prepared isolated cage, when he wakes up, its time to get some information.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 01:24:18 pm »
Gzr, that homicidal maniac that was following them had a SLIGHT problem. One, his mudwurm was distracted by the smell of rotting meat somewhere, and was resisting its mind-control. Two, the mad rush his steed had run had made a large branch smash into the area his face WOULD have been, if he had one.

Brrbrr, after many hours woke up with a splitting headache. After drinking the juices from quite a few exotic fruits and meats, and stuffed quite a few of these exotic foods into his sack, and drinking the copious quantities of alien alcohol, he had dropped like a rock when he fell asleep. Now here he was, in a small cage, JUST large enough for him and his steed.

"Hey, whuzzah ya thank yer doin?! After alllll I did fer ya, too. Justhank what yer mum wud say, why I oughta-"

His drunken ramblings just kept going, and going, and going.