Author Topic: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!  (Read 15400 times)

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:34:07 pm »
((This thread is an RP between Snake and myself, and eventually Huckbuck. To be different than most, this thread will actually be a recollection of the King of Cool, the king of the Empire. I enjoy writing in the first person, so this will be easiest for me.
 If you must post, please post in these little thingies. { "((this is how you should type!))" }
Anyway, yeah. Some stuff I just wanted to letcha know, I don't appreciate profanity in my thread! Refrain from being vulgar, be nice, and for the love of Awesome, PLEASE DON'T START A FLAME WAR.
I guess that's it! I hope everyone enjoys watching my humble little squid-things see ACTUAL alien beings.  :) ))

An ectremely old Bell was sitting by a roaring flame, with many small, young Bells crowded around him. "Tell us the story of how aliens first came, Onceking Blnnndrrrbss! Please, won't you?"
Their large, glossy eyes pleaded, their voices were wistful.
"Yes," sighed the greying, Onceking, "I will tell you. It all started like this..."

"Ah."

The King of Cool (a.k.a, King Blnnndrrrbss, me) rumbled deeply in his tentacles. "Today is a day of greatness. I can feel it in my jelly, this day will be good for me, and my people. Despite the plague, I feel that peace will finally settle on the land."
For in this land, his land, there was a great turmoil going on. Bells were dropping, left and right, because of an evil disease supposedly created and spread by an Anti-Awesome who was experimenting with things he did not fully understand, causing something much worse than he ever intended to happen, to happen.

Bells were dying, and not spreading their spores.

This is and of itself something almost too terrible to comprehend. A Bell dying, but not reproducing at the same time? The thought of this sent panic throughtout the whole of the Empire, and even beyond, where even now the deadly virus is causing the gas organ which allows them to spread their spores, to collapse, causing great pain to the virus's contracter, and eventually killing them.

To top things off, the many enemies of the Empire have been coming in, raiding, killing, and gerenally causing havoc, then dissapearing yet again back from whence they came. Not to mention thay the North, South, East and West Empire Sub-Nations have been bickering and fighting over land, sometimes actually resulting in bloodshed. And now, for no particular reason, the once-friendly (if mysterious and intimidating) People of the Hole have decided to block off almost all trade with the Empire, as well as all other nations, almost completely toppling the delicate tower which is the monetary system.

"And what's more," the King thought to himself, "No matter how hard I try to reshape my people, bringing back the Old Way of revering those who live beyond our Home, they are stubborn. Bloodthirst and bloodshed of the many years of war have transformed my people into a mean, horrible creature, bent upon the destruction of all in its path. And I am becoming wary of the Awesomers, they are too haughty, behaving as if the yown this land. MY land."

For now, where once temples dedicated to watching the Stars once stood, waiting for their Creator to appear and guide them to the Heavens, there are now ruins, or just hide-outs for the many thieves which reside here. Some Awesomers have even ordered the places to be destroyed, claiming that they are the places of Demons. Thankfully, there is still the King's personal Temple, where his helpers will work in shifts to watch the Sky, just in case SOMETHING would appear.

This morning, despite what the King (I, King Blnnndrrrbss) would think, would not be peaceful. It would start off a chain reaction that would be the snapping point for his people, for this particular moring-

"King! King Blnnndrrrbss!" A Skywatcher scuttled in frantically, having attached himself to a Speedworm.

"King... They have arrived."

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
Re: The Blargbell's Introduction to the Galaxy- Hold onto your hats!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:50:47 pm »
  Far above Blargbell, a warphole opened, and a ravaged Valiant exited. " Ah... we have arrived. " Proclaimed Grand Priest Zar'Har, " At last, after 3 decades, we have found a new home. Begin the sequence. " " But sir, " thought a preist-technician, " there are intelligents down there! " " I care not, now is the time, our journey comes to an end, we embark on the path to bringing those to the Light upon this world, descend so that we may teach these younglings the way of Truth! " Thought Zar'Har.

Valiant began to descend backwards, a planned route. Its shields absorbed most of the heat, and some it burned the hull, but otherwise, the Valiant was okay. It descended for about a minute, and then landed vertically into the ground. The result was nearly a mile-high ship serving as a beacon to those around it. " I proclaim this, Central Spire! Begin the colonization procedure, and now we shall soon contact the species. I intend to meet them in-person. " The elevators had all been engineered recently to work vertically, as well as horizontally.

A small gate opened at the bottom...
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 06:13:41 pm »
The King did not have much time. He didn't even respond, he just rushed got onto the Speedwurm, threw off the messanger, and attached himself on. He rushed out the door, just in time to see the biggest structure he had ever seen in his short life, falling from the sky. Whatever it was, it was hope. Hope that by the mass populace seeing this event, that his people would repend from their ways and get back to revering their masters, the Ones from The Stars.

As he thought of all this, he continued down the many, many flights of steps in his castle, quicly rounding up a large greeting party, when he finally realized that these were the ones who were going to take him to Heaven, and he did not even have anything on! He snatched the fanciest hatmask in distance from a nearby servant, who dropped the tray he was carrying in surprise, having been hat-snatched.

The King continued rounding up the largest, best, most formal welcoming party he could find in a few short minutes, and they all sttached themselves to the Royal Speedwurms (bred by experts for hundreds of years, only from royal stock), and they all scurried as fast as they could to the spot where an enormous tower was falling from the sky. Unfortunately, this was many miles away. Also unfortunately, this landing spor was precariously close to the Hole, and he did NOT want that Beacon of Hope to be swallowed by that deep, dark abyss. Banishing these horrid thoughts, he cleared his mind, for soon he would meet the ones that surely made his species.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 06:23:45 pm »
 The newly named Central Spire began to set off spotlights in the air, increasing its awe effect. The Grand Preist and a few bodyguards stepped out, and awaited the intelligent species. They had no idea what was coming, but were sure that they would accept Truth.

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 06:34:31 pm »
As the Spire touched dow, thankfully only landing AMLOST in the Hole, the King and his five dozen associates scuttled their way into the clearing, where they saw tall, green beings, all with red eyes, and three mouths. The King was confused for a moment, thinking back on all of the ancient holy stone cuttings, showing the Creators in exact detail. These beings looked nothing like what they were supposed to, but the King shook this feeling off. None of the others seemed worried about this, why should he?

"Oh great Ones from the Stars! We, your humble servants, welcome you into the world of the Empire! As you Holy Race, we have built up an army to conquer all those opposed to your will, which you bestowed on us many a year ago, at the creation of my species! As you have come, as was prophesied, I am assured that you will sweep throughout the land, destroying this wretched disease, as well as our enemies. Yes, I know that you shall annihalate those which would do the same to us! And as your servant I am glad to-"

All that the Miali saw were long, greenish worm like creatures, with large beaks specialized for crushing bone, and chomping the grass, each with a long tail with a grasper at the end, each worm sporting... buzzing hats?

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 06:39:33 pm »
 Suddenly all five of the Miali began laughing in the Mialin way. This was the single most hilarious thing they had seen in their lives in space. Worms with buzzing hats. " HAhah, look at this insignificant worm! " thought the Grand Preist. The guards had to hold each other up to keep from falling over laughing.

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 06:52:13 pm »
The Blargbells were confused. The Great Ones were stumbling around, creating an odd noise from their mouth-parts. "How is that even possible?" thought the King.

One of The King's advisors suggested granting gifts upon these immortal beings. "Of course!" exclaimed the King, "Bring the Great Ones gifts!" Bring them 200 of our finest Speedwurms, and at least seven dozen vials of our best blood, and bring our pipe! We must formally make peace with these great Lords."

His servants did as he asked, hastily due to their slight fear if these great, green gods. One at a time, they came back, with Packwurms tied behind them loaded with goods, and one at a time, the Bells made the Speedwurms untie the gifts, and gently place them at the feet of the gods.

The King then recieved a pipe almost longer than he was tall. As he retrieved it, wrapping his tentacles around it, he un-suctioned himself from the spinal cord of his steed, and slowly crawled up the ramp which led up to the Great Ones. Unsheathing his Stomachmouth, he stuck one of his prongs into the pipe, and sucked in through it, sucking in some dark liquid gunk (not at all looking pleasent). He then calmly handed it to the Great Ones, who were now strangely staring back and forth from him, to his sted, and back to him. He calmly held out the pipe, in waiting for their Chief Great One to step forth and drink the pipe with him, as tradition requires.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 07:00:12 pm »
" Err.... " Said Zar'Hal. " Go ahead sir, drink up! " Said one of his bodyguards, causing them to start laughing again. " No, we shall bring him into the Collective for a few moments. " With that, he touched his finger to the walking top-hat... Thing.

The King suddenly felt thousands of heartbeats, and thousands of voices all talking at once. Suddenly, they coalesced into one, booming voice, " We greet you in the Light and Love of Unity, and the One Creator. We, are the Miali, and who are you, or rather, what are you? "

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 07:10:25 pm »
The King was speechless for a moment. Not because of the oddness f what happened, he experienced almost the exact same thing while Dreaming. But because this being... this thing was not the One who created his People. They did not even know who he was, WHAT he was.

His body sagged down a little bit, dissapointed beyond belief that htese were NOT the Sacred Ones, the Ones who would lead them to the Heavens. But then he brightened a little. They MAY still be able to get these strange creatures to do what they want them to do...

"Hello there. Are you saying that you are NOT the Great Ones? That is rather dissapointing. We have been waiting a rather long time, you see. But no matter. We may still be able to form into a peaceful alliance, benefiting both sides...

We are the Blargbells. We were created, many a thousand of years ago by the Great Sacred Ones, the Creators of this world. Or, I presume so, anyway. They were defiantely the Creators of US. Errr..."

He was rather at a loss of what to do. After such a mad rush to welcome his Creators, he was rather flustered, and all thoughts that he had planned to say to these beings were now gone.

"Umm... Oh! I know. Although I can not offer you anything quite as incredible as this tower you have set down in my humble Empire, and can show you Dreaming. Would you like that? And then after that, we must drink pipe. It is our custom as a race, and if we do not drink soon, I fear that the wrath of the gods may fall upon our heads for not making peace with our new neighbors."

((PS- This is probably my last post for tonight. I suppose I'll see you tommorrow. Around eight o'clock Eastern, I should think. If you already have a reply, please post it, for I would like to read it.  :) ))
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 07:14:42 pm by Blarg »

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 07:21:46 pm »
  The Collective considered this for a moment. It assumed that it was best not to crash the Blargbell's entire world, as doing so would impede upon their Free Will. " No, we are not your Sacred Ones. You must know that the Stars are full of life! " The Collective flashed its entire knowledge of species, including non-sentients. It then showed the galaxy, pinpointing precisely where each species originated. The result was innumberable amounts of pinpoints, showing that the galaxy was teeming with life. The Collective flipped through histories of species, stumbling upon the Pranksters which built the Wexxians. " We believe that there may have been one race, uh..., of enough of a joker to make you. This race is one which made the ones who saved us, the Wexxians. "

The Kings' exposure to the Collective for such a long period had begun to make him feel warm, and somewhat content. This was only a taste of Unity. " We realize this is a lot of information to digest, but we can tell no more, for we fear that it would impede upon your free will. We will follow your customs, but we also wish to offer Truth to your people. What you feel now is only a small taste of Unity, and the greatness that it is. However, we do not wish to join you in your 'dreams'. " With that, Zar'Hal removed his finger, cutting the Kings' link to the Collective. Using a device, he said in near perfect Blargbell, " We hope you will come to the Light. Is there more you wish to discuss, for there is much that we offer. You must however, make the choice to accept such, or deny it. " Zar'Hal awaited an answer.

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 11:34:05 am »
The King was swept away in that feeling of Rightness, and he was at complete peace with himself.

"Maybe these things AREN'T so bad after all," the King thought, "Maybe I was just being foolish to be suspicious. Maybe-"

But then the feeling was gone, and the King was no longer in a gentle flow of a stream, but a violent and dangerous flood of emotions. The rush out the door, the eager race to the aliens, the disapointement, the blasphemy of all he knew and believed in being destroyed before his very eye.

His tentacles vibrated agitatedly, making his "voice" slurred. "Nnoo. We havvv no mrrr to dizcusss. I wull leavvv." He then re-mountec, and trotted off in as much a forlorn way that a living cowbell could.

About half his followers went with him, but the other half stayed to see what the creatures would do, to see what these great beings would say to them.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 01:37:33 pm »
" We invite you to join us in our meditations, to experience Collectiveness, Unity, Oneness, and Truth. Do you accept our invitation, and thus initiation, on the one path to Truth, and the Enlightenment? " Zar'Hal asked the remaining Blargbells. If one could be turned to Oneness, then it was not a failure.

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 03:53:02 pm »
They all immediately responded with a hearty "Yes, please show us the way!" (not in those exact words of course, but that is the closest translation availible) and at the same time they bowed as low as they could to show reverance.

((Umm... kinda at a loss as to what to do now. My plan is to skip forward about a month or two to show what has happened in that time, but I'd like some input. I've created a (very successful) RP before, but none like this. Input, advice?))

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 07:01:19 am »
*sigh*

Well, Snake got banned. Again. So everybody ignore this, mmkay? Let's just pretend it happened in an... alternate dimension. Yeah, that's it. >_>

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 07:56:34 am »
((Blarg, you could always say that it happened in the Dreamworld of King Blnnndrrrbss. ;)))

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 10:33:02 am »
Hey, great idea! It'd still work. Yeah, let's go with that one!  ;D

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2007, 12:51:35 pm »
"Your Sire?  Your Sire?  Could you please look up?  You are asleep?"

The thing had a shelly thing on it, and it had the spikiest of elbows.

"The Planty ones, the gunny ones... ah! here!  The Belly ones!  I am General Mouv of the Elbeastian Military, one of several ships sent out to find intelligent alien life.  Glad to meet you, I am here to make diplomacy with the Blargbells for the Elbeasts.  You will become citizens with full rights, and will be allowed to join the military.  How does that sound?"
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 01:39:01 pm »
((Sorry, HW. I've already made arangements with Huck Lord of Buck to bring me guys to space. After that, however, RP with me as much as ya like. Sorry again.  :) ))

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 01:40:10 pm »
"Excuse Me if I disturbed you.  Harrumph!"

*Leaves in a spaceship instantaneously*
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Huckbuck

• Balloon Fight Aerialist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 07:02:59 am »
The president watched the flickering screen, its diods needed to be changed, aswell as the plasmafuel. "Hmmppff" He said to the Huckbuck standing next to him. "hmmppff indeed" the other Huckbuck, who had the characteristic Mark of Ghargarog, a huge abscess on the back of its head, said and nodded with difficulty. The screen showed what was supposed to be the leader of this strange race he had found, but why was the leader laying down for himself, waving thoose strange tentacles and making strange noises? It must be some sort of primitive ritual the president thought and scratched his nose. He looked at the priest standing next to him, with his front legs half jumping, half dancing in impatience. "Ohh what a bunch of uggly retards I am surounded with.. why must I rule over theese utterly idiotic asses?" He said for himself and continued to scratch his nose, now with the whole hand. "what?" asked the priest and looked up. "Oh.. wha? ooh nothing.."  said the absent-minded president. "Comand the Wanquoi robot to examine that... thing. Curse Hygyth, thats the most disgusting beeing I have ever had the misfortune to lay my beutifull eyes on." He said. "Well, except you then to be truly honest" he added. The Priest looked sligthly irritated and bowed. "It shall be done".

The Wanquoi reassembled the filmtransmitter and flapped with its remarkable small wings. It was a wonder that the wings could keep the ungainly robot flying, but they acctually did. Hovering in the air right over the strange creature it started to poke it with the filmtransmitter. The president watched the screen with disgust. Every poke made him see more then he wanted of that filthy creature.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 03:39:06 pm »
The lazy peasant, drunk on the outskirts of his twon, glanced up, seeing a great metal being (hazily).

His single eye shot open, looked like it might explode, when he began waving his tentacles madly in the air.

"Dnnt llnn kll llnn mmm llnn, dnnt llnn tkkk llnn mmm brrr!" Of coourse, this barrage of information was totally lost to the metal being, since it was unable to understand vibrations.

((Some background info, we are at the edge of a smallish village on the south-western side of the Hole, the Bell I am playing is a drunken vagrant on the run from the law, and we are in a smallish ditch in the ground. There are large bottles of alcohol everywhere, the containers made of metal. There is a speedwurm nearby, look at the original RP's posts to find its decription. :) ))
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:41:52 pm by Blarg »

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 01:15:29 pm »
"look at that Ungraui! That pathetic creature! What is that supposed to be? It reminds me of thoose wierd dancers the Hygyth worshipers use.. oh I hate thoose.. that primitive beeing flailing thoose arms pisses me of!" The president said, going from wispering to almost roaring. "Your highness, that might be some sort of physical language used by this strange specie, what if it is calling for backup? We must get the Wanquoi back, there must be no proof of our visit when the backup gets there!" The priest said, trying to convince the stubborn president. "Oh well, go on then! while they are  still confused about what happened, we shall have the main plan ready" He said, taking his hand out of his nose. "Get me a hoverpod, I need to go to the conferance hall, we shall order a meeting."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 02:36:16 pm »
After calming down a little bit, Brrbrr the Village Idiot (official title, that's his job), examined the shiny thingy. It was definately shiny, as well as a thingy. It made funny noises and had lots of flashy lights. It also floated.

Brrbrr processed all this with his alcohol-addled brain, and decided that the only logical thing to do was to throw things at it.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 07:32:25 am »
The nervous Huckbuck ran and breathed nervously. Here was it, the Conference hall. He told the guard that he had an urgent message to the president. After a short fuss the grumpy guard opened the heavy door with a sign that said "Do not under any circumstances whatsoever enter this room when there's a meeting going on. Except if your matter is considered important by the president." As the young messenger walked into the crowded conference hall the screaming and arguing stopped and everybody looked up, and looked angry. "what is your matter? Speak up!" The president roared, very irritated to be interupted while being angry at his mouthpieces. "I have a message from the DSSR, the Division of Smart Stuff and Robotics.." he was interrupted by a huckbuck that by the looks, was a scientologist from the city of Gertareuij "Yea yea, offcourse we all know what that DSSR stand for.. well at least the smart ones of us" he said the last part to himself, barely not hearable, while looking at the president. "The.. uhm the DSSR reported that the Wanquoi has been attacked by the natives of this planet. It is not badly damaged though." The messenger explained and backed towards the wall, which was cluttered with lists of rules and regulations. "What type of weapon did they use? Was it biological? spiritual or physical? Or maybe even photonic?" the Scientologist asked while focusing his fierce eyes on the poor messenger. "Well... the.. the native.. it threw rocks and some sort of.. bottles sir.." He replied, looking down into the ground, as if he had done something bad, like killed and eaten the neighbor's Turgbui, without sharing it with his parents. The president stood up when he heard this, looking deranged. "What in the sacred name of the Holy Fire-extinguisher? Are they making fun of us? I don't know what to believe? Is this so called "sapient" race of imbeciles actually still fighting with sticks and stones!?" He roared, his voice resembling a testosterone addicted cow on heat. The scientologist that had been questioning the messenger turned around, gave the president a hating look and said, "You mean bottles and stones, sir." The look the president gave him was enough to give a bodybuilding Torpal heartfailure.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 08:18:41 am »
Seeing the shiney thingy do nothing but float there, making odd beep-ish sounds, Brrbrr thought. Or at least he thought that he was thinking. It was hard to tell when everything was all wavy like that. And why are there a bunch of wurms tap-dancing? Ah well.

He then attempted to crawl his way up the shiny thingy, hoping that the wavy-ness would stop if he sucked on the shiny's face-ish thingy.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2007, 11:37:58 am »
"Should I do it?" The navigator asked his "friend". "What in the cursed name of Hygyth are you waiting for? Blast the damn thing back to the ethernal flames!" The "friend" roared at him. The navigator ingored his "friends" angry roaring, but pressed the big button in the middle of the keyboard. Yes, yes it WAS red.

The robot went silent for about 2 miliseconds, then a smal canon right under the videotransmitter blasted a ultraheat shot, that lit up the surroundings and left next to nothing of the poor Blargbell. Well, that would have been what would have happened if the Huckbuneese technology had worked they way it was supposed to, but instead everything that apeard was a thin lightray, shining into the eye of the Blargbell. Ten seconds later the whole Wanquoi exploded with a loud "broooaaaunnn".
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2007, 11:46:58 am »
Brrbrr buzzed in pain as the bright light shone in his large, light-sensitive eye, and then in terror as the shiney exploded violently.

The dazed Bell righted itself mometnarily, and looked about even more dazed than before. It looked at the place where the thinga-muhjig had been, and then got it into his odd, addled mind that he had vanquished this foe. He did a little victory dance to celebrate, then thought that and even better celebration was to get more alcohol!

He did this, latching onto his speedwurm and started to scuttle off towards the sleepy village, whose occupants were about to be awakened rather rudely...

((That's your cue to "beam down." Get to it, Scotty!  ;)))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2007, 12:06:08 pm »
The president was mad. He was more mad, more furious and angrier then he had been for many many years. He was even angrier then he had been that time he had been longing for a Truumic cake all day, but when he had gotten back to his manor the chef told him that they were out of Trumics. That time he had fired 98% of his staff, written 12 new rules and spontaneous started to bomb the scientologists city of Gertareuij. It had taken 3 earth months for him to calm down.  "WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN, THE WANQUOI EXPLODED?" He didn't roar this. A roar would sound as a mouse fart compared to the sound the president produced with his soared throat. The messenger, half laying on the ground slowly replied; "Uhm.. exploded sir. It.. it was an old robot.. uhm and this new climate, the technicians think it had to do with the.. uhm the moisture or something.." as he finished the sentence he pulled his head to the ground, prepared for a new 300 decibel sound bombardment.  But it didn't come, instead the president said, with a strange tone; "Send a message to the General. We are going in. We're going in with full power."

5 minutes later

The huge ship slowly floated through the air. " Do you think this is a good place for the beam down sir?" the flat land looked quite fitting. "No.. no look. Over there there's a village. I think we should give the ignorant natives a show they wont forget.. well, they wont forget it until they're dead. But that wont take long, considering the president wont be miraculously healed from his exaggerated aggressive behavior. It. wont. Happen."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2007, 01:02:00 pm »
Brrbrr was swaying drunkenly about town, his drunkeness causing his normal control over the speedwurm to be a bit odd. He looked up, trying to find a particular sign where a friend of his lived... ah, there it is. Or at least, I THINK that's it.

He tried the door. Bolted shut. He decided just to break in, instead. So he took a rock, and tossed it into the window, breaking it. Scuttling in, he was completely oblivious to the massive, floating behemoth looming above him, and the deafening noise of engine thrusters, and the smell of burning ozone. (The last one was simply from lack of nose.)

((BTW, let's try to keep this RP with the drunken Bell, mmkay? I have... plans for him. Oh, and try not to hurt him TOO much.  ;)))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2007, 01:16:36 pm »
((OK, I was about to kill him with the robot, but realized that you probably would like to play him for more than just 3 posts :P))

The red button stayed pressed in, even after the huckbuck had removed his finger from it. A sound, like the one a car makes when it's got trouble starting since its to cold outside, suddenly appeared and a huge gate opened. "Well then soldiers, time to enter the beam down elevator." The technician said, looking at the huge amount of soldiers, armed to the nose. "Oh, shut up!" One of the Huckbuneese commander said and started to walk into the huge room which would take them down to the surface. "Y'all ready lads?" The same technicians asked. "Didn't I tell you to SHUT UP?!" the commander roared. Instead of roaring back the technician said "OK, this may hurt a bit," and pressed the red button again, mashing it deep down into the keyboard.  The huge gate shut and together with noise and light the soldiers half hovered half fell towards the ground. The impact made most of them fall, laying one their sides. "Get up you lazy Turgbuis!" the commander screamed, looking at the mass of "fallen" soldiers.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 06:49:33 pm »
A small Bell, already on his road to juvinile delinquence was in the middle of smashing out the window of a house nearby with the butt-end of his stolen gun, when he felt a VERY loud noise, and from the looks of it, it was VERY close.

The eager, foolhardy young Bell jumped onto his mudwurm (imported by the People of the Hole, for a rather large sum of money), and skee-daddled over to the place the noise was coming from. At the same time, Brrbrr, the Village Idiot as always, had accidentally smashed himself in the face violently, waking him up enough to feel the same noise that the young criminal had felt, and went off to do the same thing he was doing, just with a Speedwurm. On his way out, he grabbed a big vial of blood mixed with, what else? Grog.

((They're moving at a fairly nice pace, both pf them should be there on you purty soon. Oooh, I'm excited. :D  BTW, obliderate the young deliquent whenever ya want, just have it say he started shooting acid at you.  :)))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2007, 06:47:11 am »
2 minutes. That was all that it took for the commander to get all his soldiers ready. Even though he shot three of them doing this, it's a pretty big achievement. The young Huckbuck messenger, who also was a closequarter fighter, knew that they were being watched. He couldn't see or hear anything, but he felt it in his nose. He had a special nose had he been told, he should use it wisely. "Sir, May I speak, Sir?" He said, loud and clear. "You stinking phrut, speak up, but I warn you, have you bothered me without a jollygood reason...." he didn't finish the sentence, but looked at the Huckbuck like if he was waiting for a reply, quickly. "Well, I'm sure that we are being watched by the natives of this village, even though they can not be sighted. It might be an ambush" the young one said, trying to look strong. "And how, how can you know this?" the commander replied sarcastically. "Well.. its my nose, it can kind of sense danger they say, when theres something going on, I can feel it in my nose, ask the priests, they believe me!" The Huckbuck said, his voice sounding more and more desperate. The commander had enough, he followed the scientologists and had never believed in these gods, and the priests was like the plague itself to him. One shot was all that it took. A loud bang, and the young one was dead.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 10:52:02 am »
Bad move on the officer's part. From somewhere in the darkness came a rain of burning blobs of burning acid (say THAT 10 times fast!). It was hard to tell exactly where, because it kept coming from different areas just out of their line of sight.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 11:14:49 am »
Many Huckbucks was down before anyone had gotten a grippe of the situation. "We are under attack. WE ARE UNDER, ATTACK!" The commander roared and shouted. "Like we didn't notice.." A bold Huckbuneese soldier replied. The commander went furious when he was disrespected like this, but he knew he couldn't take out his anger on his comrades right now, so he decided to take it out on their enemies. "FORM A CIRCLE WITH THE HEAVY CANONS WITH THE SUPPORT TROOPERS IN THE MIDDLE, FOR YOU REST, ATTACK, AND FIRE AT WILL!" He screamed, running towards the middle of the ring the heavy canon teams were forming. A blob of burning acid hit a huckbuck right next to him, killing it instantly. " FIND THEESE DARN GROOBLORKS*!"

The closequarter fighters ran toward every possible direction, in search of this unseen enemy.

*Grooblork; a word expressing everything negative about a person, no word in the English language come close to the foulness of this word, even Huckbucks think twice before they use it.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 12:25:28 pm »
But the young Bell, Gzr was his name, was hidden in a spot they wouldn't think about until it wa too late. He was underground, and surfacing quickly, his "mind-steed" quickly pulling down one startled Huckbuck after another and violently bashing their faces apart with its long, dull digging claws.

Meanwhile, Brrbrr was witnessing this whole scene from a tree, content to merely observe the fun while drinking his blood grog (1137 A.W., very good year). His speedwurm munched happily on a couple of leaves.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 12:37:33 pm »
"Sir, Sir! We must retreat! We cant stay here getting killed one by one by an enemy we cant see!" The soldier looked pleading. "Are you a coward? This specie haven't even gotten into space, how can they be superior to us? Keep figthing I say!" The commander was half sitting in safety inside the ring of Heavy Canons with the support troopers. "This leaves me no choice." The soldier said, pulling his razorfist faster then you could expect of a Huckbuck, stabbing the commander again and again, until he fell to the ground with a surprised look on his face. He said louder to the soldiers who had seen this; "I cant let you guys die for this fools safety, I say we retreat." The other ones looked at eachother, before they realized that they almost acted like they would follow the example of another Huckbuck. That would be deeply embarrassing. "I'm outa here." One of them said looking happy. Mutiny isn't uncommon in the Huckbuneese army, therefore the soldiers didn't think much about what happened but ran out of the village and kept running. The big, heavy weapons were left behind, aswell as the dead and wounded.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:28 pm »
((Hmm... this is... unexpected. Ah well, let's see what'll happen.))

Happy with his victory, the young, dangerous, potentially future warrior Blargbell revelled in his victory against the odd creatures, allowing his carniverous mudwurm to pounce on some of the carcasses, while bagging up other to melt down later with acid, so that it could be in a digestable liquid form. He then left, with the carcasses, and a couple of odd rifles and daggers and such. A few minues after he stored the new "play things" in his house (more of a burrow really), he scuttled off on his wurm to find where the other had gone, maybe he could bargain with them somehow for their wounded.

Brrbrr, on the other hand, had sucked down the last of his grog, and was getting a tad tipsy again. Being the mad genius that he thought he was, the only smart thing to do would be follow the funny-looking thingies and see if they had a drink.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 01:10:42 pm »
The soldier who had killed the commander, a young Huckbuck named Yummi żorgh soon claimed the commander title, and since he was well built and a good warrior the others accepted this, for now. "Commander, sir, we have been able to set up a base with the portable huts, though we haven't got enough huts for all of us its enough for the officers and high ranked soldiers. "Good... good." Yummi żorgh said quiet. "Hujri, could you do me a small favor? Take ten soldiers, your choice which, and scout the area for anything interesting. You will be rewarded if you don't disappoint me, Hujri." He continued more serious. "Oh ok... I understand sir. I accept. I'll send a message to report back every hour, to keep your highness informed." He said, trying to impress the commander. "Jolly good. Remember Hujri, we must know the enemy we fight, unless we want to lose. We don't want to make the same misstake as the Grooblork commander Ungtryiee." The commander said seriously. "no sir!"

2 minutes later the scout group set out, what they would experience was something they wouldn't have imagined to ever happend.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 01:21:44 pm »
What they experienced was... odd, to say the least.

From right in front Hujri (while scouting), out of a tree dropped a large worm-like creature, wearing a buzzing hat. Hat buzzing all the ehile, the worm-ish thing said,

"Heya thingy, wuzzup?! How ya doin'?! Havin' good day, wall thaz jus' grrrrrreat! Heyz thur, ya gots ya any dranks?! I cud DO wif a DRANK, if ya kno-ho-ho wha' ah me'n!"

The worm's hat then flailed its tassles wildly, and the worm said, "Oh, bydeway, there be that Bell who killed yer mates comin' dis here way. If ya don't want to be melted mor den a flibberin' floosbok, ya MIGHT wanna get OUTTA da WAY!"

((I am assuming that you all are carrying translators. Yes, the drunkness of Brrbrr is making the wurm "talk" like it is. And the wurms don't actually have sapience, it's just that Brrbrr is making it talk.))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 10:37:30 pm »
Hujri was the only one carrying a translator, so he had understood what the strange creature had been saying. But he didn't expect such a drunkard to be wearing any translator, so he didn't bother to answer. Instead he turned to his men and said; "Capture that creature, he seems to be unarmed but be carefull, I think he is affected by some sort of alchohol-like drink..".

Slowly the scouts closed in... until they were close enough to throw the net, capturing the strange creature they had seen spoken: the worm creature! As the worm was captured its hat fell of, buzzing like ever before and flailing some strange appendages. "bring that.. thing to.. it might be some sort of weapon.. now we have everything we need, we gotta report back."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2007, 04:30:44 pm »
Brrbrr wascarried off to the encampment, flailing tentacles all the while. Right as they entered their camp, he managed to break away from the one carrying him, and in one movement, grabbed onto the face of the nearest Huckbuck, flip onto the back of its head, and attach himself to its spinal cord. He then shouted in broken Huckbuckian tongue,

"Whuzza ya'll tryin' do? Take me away 'gain? I shoulda know bettah then t' help youze, I KNEWS I shoulda just let dat lil' Bell rip ya'll to shreds oh and whuzza ya'll stealin' me wurm fer, it dan't do nothin' to ya, it was just goin' round, eatin' grass 'n' stuff."

The mind-controlled Huckbuck then sucked in breath for dear life, and then stared with malice at the others. Not malice enough to cause bodily harm, but he was rather mad at them.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 10:35:20 am »
"Oh, I should have known... it was the stupid hat that was talking.. the other thing must be some sort of steed..." Hujri said to himself. "We apologize dearest... hmm sir. We thought you were a mere fancy hat, but oh we were mistaken, is there anything I can do to please you?" He said with a surprisingly gentle voice, considering he is a Huckbuck. "Wud are ya doin Sir, that guy is insane!" A Huckbuck scout whispered in his ear. "We cant let him escape, therefore we need him to feel safe, make him think he has the upper hand, now shut up you feces of Turgbui!" Hujri whispered back, then turned to the Blargbell, awaiting his reply.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 01:03:22 pm »
"Waaaaall okies, then! Take meh to yer lil' base, an' make i' snappy! Tha' lil' Bell is makin' quick time, an' he's almos' at us!"

((In other words, let's get to the base, just take me there and make your move, causeI'm kinda at a loss as to what to do. THe RP has taken a turn I didn't expect.  :D))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 01:12:06 pm »
Hujri was very pleased. As was the commander. The stupid drunkard had felt for his flattery, even though Hujri had called it a hat. They treated it like the president himself to make it feel safe, they had even let it ride on its strange steed back to the base. Well there they had cleared a hut for it, with the softest bed and the most delicious food. (They gave him all sorts of food, from all over the universe, since they didn't know what this strange specie would like.)

Now two hours had passed by and finally the "guest" had fallen asleep. The commander himself had watched over it to be sure. "Don't inject any sleeping drug, we don't know how it will affect him. However, I don't think it will be needed, he drank that Phrutwine like a spore, and he wasn't sober when he got here. Take him to the prepared isolated cage, when he wakes up, its time to get some information.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 01:24:18 pm »
Gzr, that homicidal maniac that was following them had a SLIGHT problem. One, his mudwurm was distracted by the smell of rotting meat somewhere, and was resisting its mind-control. Two, the mad rush his steed had run had made a large branch smash into the area his face WOULD have been, if he had one.

Brrbrr, after many hours woke up with a splitting headache. After drinking the juices from quite a few exotic fruits and meats, and stuffed quite a few of these exotic foods into his sack, and drinking the copious quantities of alien alcohol, he had dropped like a rock when he fell asleep. Now here he was, in a small cage, JUST large enough for him and his steed.

"Hey, whuzzah ya thank yer doin?! After alllll I did fer ya, too. Justhank what yer mum wud say, why I oughta-"

His drunken ramblings just kept going, and going, and going.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 10:50:07 pm »
"Hello sir. I'm..." The commanders voice was drenched by the Blargbells ramblings. "SHUT UP, SIR!" He roared with the characteristic Huckbuneese anger. The drunk lowered his voice a bit but kept muttering. The commander took one step closer to the cage, holding his arms behind his back. "Soo... you fell asleep? To bad, now we are your masters. This cage can stand against most weapons in the world known to the Huckbucks, and I doubt that your puny race knows of weapons we don't. So your only way to get out of here is two tell us what we need to know, what say you?"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2007, 07:04:45 pm »
In between all of the angry ramblings, the officer heard an annoyed "All right then."

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2007, 10:44:56 pm »
"Success!" The commander couldn't stop himself from shouting out loud. "The questioning will begin tomorrow, now take your time to rest and let it sink in that you are no longer free!" He said, leaving Bell in its cage.

"Hujri?" He was talking in a voicetransmitter. "Yes sir? Whats your order.. sir?" The transmitter replied. "Keep scouting the area, we need some of that acid the enemy shot at us, oh and... hum.... good job with the prisoner." The commander said, the last part wasn't without a slight touch of hate though. "I will Sir. Well, thank you sir, I'm just doin my job Sir, we'll be leaving the base at once... uhm, Sir."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 01:54:09 pm »
Gjr was sneaking up on them. Or so he thought. His mind(s), encommpassed on sneaking up on the alien camp as quietly as possible, did not notice the Huckbucks which were sneaking up on him.

He was shot down before he realized hat he was being shot at. The Hucks, smirking smugly hefted the young Bell on their backs, and trudged back to camp, to show off their kill.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 06:30:36 am »
"Sir!" The commander turned around. "What? Hujri? Are you back again? What did you find this time? Something urgent?" He looked irritated since he had been eating, but the excitement over this new world was enough to keep him from roaring. "Well, we think we might have found the creature that attacked us back in the native village, Sir" Hujri said, standing straight. His face was all plain without expression. "He.. Uhm, it is dead sir" The commander should have raised an eyebrow if he would have one. "Dead? Then why do you report back, I haven't got time to examine corpses!" Now he WAS irritated enough to roar, and so he did. "Well, I thought that we should let the scientists take a look at the body, we can maybe learn something about these strange creatures... and you would have to arrange an up beaming since we haven't got any scientists down here sir..." Hujri plain face wasn't inexpressive anymore, his fear of the commander could be seen all the way to Thoglock. "An up beam you say? I shall contact the mothership to see what we can arrange..." The commander said, looking as he had calmed down a bit. At least its good that this new Turgbui feces faced commander isn't very aggressive, Hujri thought as he left the hut.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2007, 06:15:20 pm »
((Umm... I kinda need you to post, there's really nothing I can do until you do. Oh, except while the scientists were looking at the corpse, it exploded violently, ripping the hand off of one scientist as well as severely burning everyone studying it. ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 02:27:28 am »
The hour had come. Now they were supposed to beam up the body of the dead creature. Commander Yummi żorgh watched his portable keep-track-of-stuff device. They were late allready. Looking up in the sky he could see the invisibility shield slowly dissapear, showing the huge aircraft hovering above them. This is going to cost them... the commander thought before turning to his Tech workers roaring; "Allright you M’yckers, its time to beam up that Hygyth cursed corpse, do what ever your supposed to do, or you'll be the one who's going to be beamed up into the loving embrace of the president!" He was very happy with himself, that sentence had sounded really cool and he felt like a real Huckbuck... I would make a great president, he thought, but tried to think of something else, you could never be sure who heard your thoughts. With a loud "zouuuurrggg" the beaming began.

"Thats ridiculous!" The scientist (who was also a priest) said. "I'm sure of it.. mister priest. This body is a large threat to us all, even though its allready dead." The scientologist replied, with a sour voice. A voice that would make lemon taste like the sweetest candy. The priest walked towards the body, which was laying on a bed, tied to it with rough chains. "Do you mean that This, THIS would be mo..." He was interupted by explosion, large enough to shake the whole ship, killing him instantly. Luckily, the scientologist had foreseen this after a quick examination of the body, and had taken cover behind a desk, a desk that was now no longer a desk. He had been thrown back by the heat pressure from the explosion, but he could stand up without to much pain. Slowly he moved towards the voice transmitter nearby... A clear blue light.. It was working! "Get me the president!" He shouted in it. A click was heard and the well known roar of the president welcomed him with a few well chosen words; "Speak. Up. Or. Else." The scientologist couldn't, even though he was in pain, stop himself from muttering something with hatred towards that idiotic president. "We have a situation here, the body, its.." He began, but he was interupted; "Do YOU have a situation? IS THIS SOME SORT OF NEW MEME OR WHAT!? JUST A MINUTE AGO THE COMMANDER SEEKED ME TO TALK ABOUT A SITUATION!!! well go ahead and SMITE ME WITH YOUR SITUATION.. argh!!" The presidents voice failed him, though this wasn't uncommon, it made him even more angry. The commander has got a situation down there? This cant be good... The scientologist thought...
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2007, 05:59:16 am »
((Wow. That explosion could go into the Blargbell's World Records book!  :D

Anyway, now that that's over. I assume we have to skip forward a day unless you want to do something else? Cause since all I'm waiting for is the officer to start the questioning, there's not much I can do.  :)

PS- Nice writing BTW. ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2007, 08:43:38 am »
((I was thinking about you comming in in this "situation" they are having at the Huck ground camp, like some sort of invasion or something. If not, that "situation" could always be the terrible incident of someone stealing the commanders felt slippers. :P Thanks! Its fun to RP with you, and its fun that both of our races are wierd in many ways, and very different from eachother making this RP quite wierd and unpredictable :P  So, its your call, hang on to the situation, or continue the day after.))
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2007, 09:39:30 am »
((Let's continue to the next day. If the Blargbells start attacking, it'll be later.  :) ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2007, 10:16:27 am »
The commander watched his portable keep-track-of-stuff device. No new messages. That meant no signs of his dear slippers. Now every morning would be like the Ethernal Flame! He sat down on his bed. I'll never be able to sleep now.... Hygyth curse that thief! he thought, before laying down and falling asleep.

The next day the commander woke early, he was nerveous. It was time to question their prisoner, and this could be dangerous, but oh so rewarding! When he entered the hut were the Blargbell was kept he was shocked. "Bless Ghargorog!"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2007, 10:32:58 am »
The little thing was gone. It looked as if some sort of acidic substance had melted away some of the bars of the cage, and he had escaped.

Just then, the large worm dropped from the ceiling, and the worm's hand went over the Huckbucks mouth to stifle any noise. The frightened officer heard the great beast whisper in his ear, "Hello commander, how are you this morning? Oh, Thats nice. Now, I'm going to let you go, an you're NOT going to cry out. If you do, your head will be gone. As in, torn off violently. Now, when I let you go, you're going to tell me WHAT THE LIVING HECK IS GOING ON?!"

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2007, 11:06:55 am »
The commander was scared, this wasn't good. Where were the guards that were supposed to guard this tent? He couldn't look around since that disgusting thing was holding his head so hard. "Prghff!!" He said, the meaning of the exclaim lost in the clawyness of the creatures hand. "phgrf, phlet me fpeakchr!" He used all his energy to make his voice reach the bell creature. "urgh.. phffLET ME SPEAkchskphfff!"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2007, 06:02:40 pm »
"Vurry well."

He let the offficer go, then said quietly, "Remember, raising your voice will be the LAST thing you'll do. Ever."

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 01:44:50 am »
What happened to his drunkenness? He must have faked it to get into our encampment! the Commander realized. "What do you want from me I'll get you anything you want as long as you spare my life." He said calmly, while slowly moving his hand to the portable keep-track-of-stuff device... soon he could reach it!
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2007, 03:14:13 pm »
"Gud, gud."

He shook his head for a moment in pain. Worst. Hangover. Ever. He then began to proceed.

"One, what are you? Yer like a bilbobesh. But uglier. Two, what do you want with me?! Not like I DID anything to ya. And three, where in the three gods did you come from?!"

He still hadn't noticed the slow, calculating movement. But, if the officer DID try something, the wurm was grasping a small, deadly-looking axe-like weapon.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2007, 10:45:32 pm »
Three gods? Those heathens! the Commander thought, angrier then ever. Altough he kept calm and continued to move the hand towards the pocket. "I am a Huckbuck, a humble race from far away, and I just wanted to talk with you my best sir." He tried to keep talking to make the Bell think of something else than watching where he had his hands. "I understand that how we greeted you was a bit unpleasant, but uhm... on our planet thats how friends threat eachother!" He said. Well, thats almost true.. except for the word friends.. Now he reached the portable keep-track-of-stuff device! But he must not be detected, so slow movements...
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 06:41:34 pm »
"Pfft. Likely story. Just like how your reaching for that weapon is only a nice way of greeting a friend?"

He smacked the Huckbuck to the ground. Oddly, he tossed fuzzy, pink things at him.

"Whatever these were, I saw that you owned them, and they looked nurishing. They were not, in fact, so you may have them back." The fuzzy, pink things were slippers, in fact.

"Oh, and one last thing before I knock you unconcious... after I got out, I alerted the village. They will be on their way soon enough." And with an odd, choke-like laugh, he bludgeoned the poor, startled Huckbuck in the skull, rendering him unconcious.

((This should be fun. Your move, Mr. Huck.))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2007, 01:39:00 pm »
Slippers.... oh... felt slippers... My head! where am I? oh god Bells! What are the bells doing with my slippers.... Hujri watched the commander murmur while he rolled onto his stomach. Why was the commander sleeping? That hit should have kept him unconscious for at least another two hours. Wait! What was that laying on the ground? It almost looks like.. He hadn't misstaken, it WAS the flippers. Maybe there are hope after all.. Hujri thought, and suddenly got a feeling of determination.

The commander was put in his tent, "serious head injuries" had Hujri explained. This WAS true, but these injuries wasn't caused by the Bell creature, but why would anybody need to know that? Hujri was in charge while the commander was recovering, right now he was trying to get some moral into the troops, or at least keep them from deserting for now. "We don't know anything about this enemy thats true, BUT HAS THAT STOPPED US BEFORE? NO! Use some sense for the holy Fire-Extinguishers sake! EVERYTHING DIES WHEN YOU SHOT AT IT, SO GO OUT AND SHOOT BIG TIME!!! Hujri was proud over his roaring, he never knew that he was this good at it. The men looked pretty engaged for being Huckbucks, meaning that they were almost asleep. "I SAY WE RETURN TO THE VILLAGE, LETS SHOW THEESE STUPIDS THAT THE HUCKBUCKS RETREAT FOR NOONE! WHY DID WE FLEE? WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE!!! OUR WEAPONS SHALL BRING THEM DOWN, AND NOW IS THE TIME. GET READY FOR TAKE OFF BEFORE THE SUNSET!!!
The reaction was enough for Hujri to understand that some violence would be needed to get the troops moving, but not THAT much.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2007, 04:36:55 pm »
Meanwhile, the Blargbellian village was getting ready for something that hadn't come to this little part of the Empire in many years: battle.

Bells were mounting their speedwurms, many a flag blazoning over head. Armor was being placed on the steeds and warriors alike, guns were being loaded with fluid, extra bags of acid were stuck into the little leather bag that every Blargbell owns and carries wherever they go. Knives, axes, and spears were all put into the wurm's bags, to be used at a moment's notice. Catapults were being loaded.

They were ready.

They were set.

They were going to kick some major booty.

((Basically, they're armed to the teeth. Armor on the Wurms is standard, with plates of metal all up and down them, and a helmet with a small opening so the Bell can sit comfortably. Only the bells actually carry guns, with the wurms using the melee weaponry.))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2007, 03:03:38 pm »
What what Mr worm? You have a talking hat? Were I'm looking for... there my slippers yes.. I don't know... Mr worm will you please stop snuggling my slippers... the president wont... hey the president ain't here is he? Phffhehehe! Oh were are we Mr worm? Wanna come home to my place?..

The guard look up from the murmuring commander onto his "friend" and said; "Ay Thurmy, dumbass! Listen to the commander, he must be nuts... ey what in the name of Hygyth are you even listening to me when I'm talking to you??" 2 seconds later Thurmy was hit by his "friends" shoe.

Only 3 Huckbucks had to die to get the army marching and willing to fight, Hujri was a good general. He stopped walking and looked back, the camp was almost deserted, only about 20 Hucks were left to guard the food and resources, aswell as the commander. He turned around again. There it was, the Huckbuneese army. HIS army. And it was marching towards that village for revenge.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2007, 12:21:16 pm »
But when the ygot to the village, it was...

Deserted.

The entire village was gone! :o

And that was because the Empire, being so war-minded, even the sleepiest little vilalge is ready at a moment's notice to run and fight. Because they didn't fight head-on... they fought from the shadows.

Specifically, the shadows which were at that moment unexpectedly pulling in and slaughtering Huckbucks before they even managed to cry out. The same shadows, that when a few of the Huckbucks managed to scream, were raining acid upon their poor enemie's heads.

The same shadows that were killing the Huckbuckian army.

((Woo! FInally, this show is on the road! I'm guessing I'll start losing when your fantastic technology starts hitting me, but who knows, I might do okay! :D ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2007, 01:01:38 pm »
This was it. It was HIS moment. If Hujri did well now it could be he that was the commander. "WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! PREPARE THE STATIONARY HEATBEAM BOLTERS! EVERYBODY PUT ON YOUR HEAT DETECTIVE MASKS!" He shouted the orders like a real Huckbuck (meaning that he sounded worse then what the whole race of elephants would do if they all together sang Beatles on Ozzfest.) while running towards the middle of the army. "I SEE ONE BUGGER SIR!" A soldier shouted on the left flank. "BOLTERS, CONCENTRATE YOUR FIRE ON THE LEFT FLANK!" Hujri roared, before his voice got drowned by the brutal sound of the most dangerous stationary weapons in the Huckbuneese army.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:42 pm »
That side was being decimated, but it mattered not, for it looked like a wave of Blargbells on wurms were charging into the battle-field, acid spewing everywhere, spears and swords flashing into the bodies of the Huckbuckinese army.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2007, 01:22:25 pm »
"DRAW YOUR LIGHTSWORDS! THEY ARE CLOSING IN TOWARDS THE MIDDLE!" Hujri shouted, drawing his own sword, preparing to strike the first enemy that was closing in towards the middle. All around him he could see flashes from heatguns and lightswords, but also the acid the enemy spewed all over the place. The battle had begun for real, now it was time to win it.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2007, 01:28:11 pm »
But what was this? There were enemies tunneling under them, making their feet get stuck in holes, maiming them, killing them! And all the while, acid was going everywhere! And not only that, but some of the already-dead Bells had begun exploding, causing constant annoyance and pain to those around them!

And the Blargbells just kept coming. IT seemed that there was more to the village than just the surface, there must be even more under ground! :o

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2007, 12:24:06 pm »
"DONT PANIC! IF YOU FLEE I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF! RETREAT TO THAT HILL AND SET UP A GUNLINE! LETS BLAST THEESE BASTARDS BACK TO THE ETHERNAL FIRE!!!" Hujris voice was heard over the noise of war, and surprisingly almost all of the Huckbucks followed his orders and retreated to the hill. The retreat was devestating for the Hucks, many fell for the underground Bells, some was to close a dead enemy and they were beeing bombarded with acid. They were close to the hill now!
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2007, 03:29:34 pm »
Unfortunately for them, the Wurms can scuttle at an incredible 60 miles per hour, and 47 with their heavy load, and so the Huckbucks, being without a means of transportation, were soon to be over-run. The ones in the back were still being skewered, and acid was still being shot, but for the moment the Huckbucks were (mostly) doing okay. Not to mention the fact that it would take some time for the Bells on their wurms to dig upwards where they could continue fighting, and the Huckbuckian army had definately taken a toll on the Blargbellian fighting force. Their numbers were almost halved, and the explosions from the dead bells would not bother the Huckbucks as long as they stayed a few feet away.

Nevertheless, the Bells felt elated seeing their enemies fleeing. This boosted their morale, making them even more dangerous.

((THis battle could go two ways... the Bells could make a foolish mistake and be forced to flee, I could defeat you against all odds, or you could obliderate me. I guess we'll find out... :) ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2007, 10:53:37 pm »
"KEEP RUNNING! DONT MIND YOUR COMMRADES DYING, THEY NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO YOU ANYWAY!" Hujri was trying to keep the moral up, they were almost at the top of the hill now! The Bells kept comming and the Huck's kept dying, but now they were at the top! This was their chance! "UNLOAD AND UNLOCK EVERY USEABLE RANGED WEAPON! KILL THE ENEMY CLOSEST AT FIRST, THEN FORM A GUNLINE!" Hujri roared, while dragging his own heat ray gun and a lightsword, shot a Bell closeby, and then kicked the dead body, making it roll down the hill. "PUSH THE DEAD BODIES OF THE ENEMIES DOWN THE HILL! THAT WILL STOP THEM!!!"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2007, 06:50:14 am »
And it did, at least for the moment. The rest of the Blargbells did not want to possibly be injured by their exploding comrades, and so they made a temporary retreat back to the area where some of their fellow bells were still popping up out of the earth, to help them out; and to lick their wounds. (metaphorically speaking, of course)

A wall of earth was being piled up, presumably to ward off future attacks. And the Huckbucks did not know it yet, but behind all this activity a lone Bell was sent off on the speediest wurm they had with a message. This message was adressed to the Most Awesome King of the Empire.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2007, 08:07:03 am »
A red man, dressed in fish walked up to him. -You both are here to fullfill your destiny. What? Hmm what is this? fish? I must be far away from home! Thats great, I never liked that place anyway... The guard (nor did his "sleeping "friend") didn't notice it, but the commander was actually smiling.

"The report Mr president!" The young Huckbuck leaved the message to the president, who read it quickly. "Soo... the whole lab in sector 4 is pretty much down!? THE WHOLE LAB!!? GET ME A REPORT FROM THE COMMANDER AT THE GROUND ENCAMPENT!!! IT BETTER NOT BE BAD NEWS, FOR YOUR SAKE!!! The Presidents voice made the whole ship shiver.

"STOP SHOTING! YOUR JUST WASTING AMMO!" Hujri shouted when the wall was covering all of their enemies. Everybody followed his order, except for one poor Huck who had lost his hearing by the terrible sound the guns had made. A shot in the backhead stopped him from shooting however. "OK, they have retreated, but this doesn't mean that we have won. I know they will come again soon, I don't know how, but we need to find out! At the moment we have the upper hand and lets use that!" Hujri said, encouraging. He pointed at a Huckbuck nearby, "You, take an emergency beamer and tell the transmitter central in sector 6 to look for voice frequencies in the area, and tell them to record those. Everyone else, don't say a damn word." 
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2007, 04:24:18 pm »
ANd they heard... nothing. Nothing from the Bells, anyway. They heard the occasional, "Hungry," or "Oh no a predator." from the non-sapient life-forms in the area, but that was it. Except for the buzzing. THeir was a LOT of buzzing.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2007, 07:04:51 am »
"They have a strange language indeed." The scientist said. "We need to translate it! Record the buzzings, we'll have to try to convert it..." The scientologist sitting next to him looked a bit irritated, but did what he said. "I think we should try to decode it through the binary system... it might at least give us a clue.." He said.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2007, 06:54:18 pm »
Far off in the distance, the High Court finally got the message. This led to an insane flurry of chaos,, with of course controversy being the main problem.

Some of the people in the ROyal Court wanted to meet the extraterrestrial beings with gifts. The king, most his servants, as well as his many adoptees were on this side. They still believed the Old Way, and thought that these beings would take them to Paradise and totally destroy all of their enemies!

The other side was furious. These were the ones whom had turned their backs on the ways of Old, and viewed the legends as merely that, legends. Fiction. No way they could be true. These Bells grudginly had to admit that these WERE in fact, aliens. BUT, they were NOT going to say that they were their creators and saviors as the prophesies declare! This group included a few of the King's servants, the Awesomers, and the majority of the random commoners that happened to be there. This group had quite a bit more than the other one.

And lastly, there were those who had NO idea what to do. They had grown up with the legend that some day their creators would return and take them to the Outside, but they ALSO grew up with the "solid facts" of modern science. They knew not whom to side with, because despite the fact that the Royal Family were in charge, the Awesomers took care of them, giving them the Awesome Points they needed to survive.

After over an hour of heated arguments, the Bells finally came to a decision. They would ride out, in the gaudiest finery, and meet the aliens with gifts. At the same time, the Royal Guard, as well as a small army would ride with them, just in case.

All this time, the Bells at the little battleground were STILL holding fast, having recieved word just recently that the Royal Guard was on its way. They bandaged themselves, built up the wall, and sharpened weaponry. Whatever would happen, they were ready.

The Huckbuckian scientists couldn't get much out of it. It was all mixed up, slurred together, and generally a pretty chaotic way of talking. Not to mention the fact that sign language plays a part in Blargbellian speak, and that couldn't really be "translated" by machinery from afar. All they could get was "King," "aliens," "blegh," and a few other nonsense mutters.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2007, 01:32:40 pm »
"Hmmm... King, Aliens and blegh?" The head scientist read the report consisting of three words. "Is this all?" He asked, looking irritated in the same way a frog who someone was just about to sit on would look if it would have similar facial expressions as Huckbucks. "Thats all sir." The scientologist who had translated it said. "Aliens means us of course... King, well thats their leader, but blegh? What in the cursed name of Hygyth does that mean?" He sounded angry, and irritated, not irritated in the same way as a frog being in the position described earlier, but more like a fly not being able to figure out why it couldn't fly through a window, no mater how hard it tried. "Well, by the words 'Aliens' and 'King' we can at least assume they have sent for help, or at least sent a message explaining about our attack. This can be really bad to us, I'm afraid we have to suggest sending down another squad or two, and the President wont like that."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2007, 05:54:15 pm »
At last, the calrary had arrived! The first seige of the Royal Army and the Royal Family had arrived! Unlike the others, the Royal Family rode on top of giant, elephant-sized worms, who majestically looked down on everything from their loooong necks. Bright robe-like material hung from the back, tiny pallaces of gold and satin sat upon their shoulders.

The army all rode on a larger breed of speedwurm, more capable in battle than the smaller, working breed. These also had their horns chopped off, so as not to get in the way, and their helmets had large feathers sticking out of them.

The gift-bearers held up the large, beutiful gifts up off the ground, with it supported by long beams sitting on the shoulders of the wurms carrying the presents. Glass jars of blood wine, exotic pets kept in fancy cages, and much, much more were sitting in these boxes.

And the king, without even bothering to listen to the shouted warning of the peasents who had been fighting for the last few hours, started to plod up the hill to where ther enemy aliens sat in their little base. He was definately an imposing figure, sitting high in his great wurm, above everything. And I suppose it helped that quite a few of the Royal Guard scuttled under his wurm's feet, ready to start obliderating their foe at a moment's notice.

----------------------------------

Meanwhile, Brrbrr, the village idiot, was sneaking around it all to the BACK of the alin's encampment, and devising a dastardly plan.

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2007, 09:20:32 am »
"Sir, we can't open fire! They would crush us for sure if we don't have a plan!" The soldier who said this was given a sharp look by Hujri. "Well then, I honor you with the gift to greet that barbaric king, go down the hill and meet him, you alone!" Hujri replied, looking meaner than mean. "Me.?..." The poor soldier cursed inside his head, why had he opened his mouth?

Yay! Fish AND slippers! I must be in the holy kingdom of Ghargarog! But whats that? Over at the mountain of pike? A bright light growing bigger! Its.. A GIGANT FISH WAS SCREAMING AT HIM SHAKING HIM! MAKING BUZZING SOUNDS!!! The commander screamed. Not like a huckbuck do when they are trying to convince their "friend" that the slippers their "friend" is wearing doesn't belong to him, but more like a small girl screams when a Torpal shows up at her teaparty. The guard, who had been sleeping, stood up at once, drawing his heatray gun. The commander looked around, he was back, back in the tent... A red fish was dancing in front of his eyes, but it disappeared shortly. He had been hallucinating. "Are you OK, sir?" the guard said, though he was lacking compassion totally. "What? Who're.. oh.. well... I'm... I guess..."
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2007, 07:04:12 pm »
The King and his entourage all dismounted their enormous wurm (though there was still a Bell holding it for them), and all got on their own personal Royal Speedwurms.

The King started scuttling forward, watching gleefully as one of the alines walked out of their little base torward them...

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2007, 10:41:55 pm »
The young soldier, known to his "friends" Tumijorgh, was very nervous. He was new in the army, and this new world with unknown weapons and strange enemies was a bit to much for him. But he was a bright headed young Huck, so he had a chance at surviving this. Slowly he raised his hand towards the incoming entourage, he hoped this would look like a welcome...
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2007, 06:30:17 pm »
The King did indeed take it well. Well, kind of.

As soon as the Huckbuck did this, the King shot a rapid succession of buzzing nises to his group, who all did the exact same thing. The Blargbells were mimicing the Huckbuck!

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2007, 10:44:15 pm »
Tumijorgh felt a great relief. He wouldn't die yet. But what would he do know? A single move wrong could get the whole alien army angry at him! After standing there for a while, he decided he HAD to do something, he couldn't just stand there and bore them. So carefully Tumijorgh bend his front legs and bend his body into a bow and waited for response.
@davidramnero

Offline Neoskel

• Omega Racer
  • Wait, shouldn't there be 2 per larva?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2007, 11:12:57 pm »
If you must post, please post in these little thingies. { "((this is how you should type!))" }

{ "((Um, ok...)" }

{ "((Head glomp him! Head glomp him now!  He's showing you his head, so head glomp him!  :D)" }

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2007, 06:45:33 am »

{ "((Um, ok...)" }

{ "((Head glomp him! Head glomp him now!  He's showing you his head, so head glomp him!  :D)" }

((No, Neoskel. Just post with the little things that are surrounding my post! Forget the other symbols.  And stop giving away my AWESOME PLANS.  :D ))

Quick as a wink, and without warning, Brrbrr, the village idiot, dropped from a tree on top of the surprised Huckbuck, stabbing into his spinal cord with his mind-controllin-stabby-thingy.

The Brrbrr/Huckbuck then, all at once, grabbed the King into what looked like a friendly hug. With a knife. In his face.

Moving too fast for both armies to do a thing, he tossed the biological time bomb that was once the King of Cool into the makeshift fortress of the Huckbuckian army! It conveniantly dropped right next to an alien weapon sitting on the ground. WHo knew what would happen when the King exploded?

Oddly, the rest of the army did not do anything, they simply bowed lightly to the murderer, and the Royal Family just stood there where they were, just... looking.

Brrbrr, the one formerly known as an idiot, then said casually in broken Huckbuckian to the base, "Ya'll got abo't 4 seconds... 3. 2. 1. Have a nice day." Then the King exploded violently... ((Leaving the size of the explosion up to you, Huckbuck. I don't know what your weapons are made of, but hey. This is getting fun!  :D))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2007, 02:06:34 pm »
Hujris heart was pumping fast. This wasn't good. He heard the alien creature count down in their language, soon the kings body would explode! "everybody get back! crews, protect your stationaries!" He yelled, and suddenly he got an idea... But it was to late, the "bomb" exploded. Something flashed. The bang was loud and raw, the shockwave was enough to tell Hujri that many soldiers must have died before they were able to protect themselves. Ouch! He felt something hurting in his back head. He was laying down on the ground, he hadn't even notice falling. Slowly the tentative commander stood up, he didn't want to look at the remains of his army. But there it was. The explosion had created a small crater, and at least 50 Hucks had died. This wasn't good. But..? NO ITS A...! A gammaray photobolter was on fire! This could go bad when the cesium got out! "EVERY HUCK PUT ON THEIR RADIOACTIVITY MASKS!!! DONT WHATEVER YOU DO REMOVE YOUR ARMOUR, AND RUN FOR THE SACRED NAME OF THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!"

The commander was sitting in his favorite chair. He was wearing his favorite felt slippers. In his hand he was holding a cup of the best jurrjuice you could get this far from Thoglock. But still he felt something was missing. He couldn't sit hear in a dressing gown while his army was out fighting HIS war! Oh well, the president had finally excepted sending the reinforcement, but only half as many soldiers as he had hoped for. He had to wait for them, but then, then he would march into war.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2007, 10:22:37 am »
The Blargbellian army let out a mighty roar, and started to pursue their foes. Spears were drawn, pointing forward, ready and waiting to skewer all in their path! And they were doing it, too.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile, Brrbrr, instead of giving chase, had evacuated the entire village far, far away, because the way that those aliens ran for their life made him wonder WHY they were running.

They had set up camp quite a few miles away, and were simply sitting around, congragulating each other on their victory over the mighty alien force. But Brrbrr was farther away, just out of the firelight, and waking up the Huckbuck he had taken command of.

When the Huckbuck woke up, he was tired for no particular reason, as if he'd been running a great deal. All six limbs were tied together, and he was dangling from a tree by sme ropes attached to his feet. He then saw the Bell responsible for this, Brrbrr, sitting atop his wurm. There was a translator in his hand, somehow stolen from the Huckbuckian camp.

"Hello thar. Welcome back to the land of the living! Have you had a nice nap? Good! Now, I want you to tell me EVERYTHING you know about you all coming here. After that, I might ask ya some mer questions, and if I'm in a GUD mood, I might letcha go. But if I'm not..."

He slowly drew a ridiculously long dagger from his wurm's pouch, and waved it in the terrified Huckbuck's face.

"Well, let's just say it won't bother you any more."

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2007, 07:52:15 am »
As expected the gammaray photobolter exploded with a sharp flash and a "BOOOM!" louder then the president roar when he argues with his mother. Even louder then the presidents mother roar when she argues with her son. The cesium was uncovered and the gammarays flowed out over the battlefield. "WHATEVER YOU DO DONT REMOVE YOUR RADIOACTIVITY SHIELDS!!!" Hujri yelled before diving down behind a big rock, covering his body with a fabric lead plaid.

Tumijorgh was scared. He was more scared then he had been when that giant Humpgroth had eaten his front door. He was even more scared then the poor messenger, who reports to the president, is daily. "Oh.. oh. ook.. I tell you everything I know.. please just don't jump into my mind like that again...!"
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2007, 10:37:34 am »
((Can't do anything until the guy tells me everything, Huckbuck.  ;) ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2007, 06:18:21 am »
"OK... This is how it was; I joined the huge fleet that was planned for the first ever exploration trip outside our solarsystem, the pay was great and I was sure to go down into history... Anyway, the president himself joined to biggest fleet ever constructed by the Huckbuneese race, the ships are filled with new technology, as well as a lot of people, first and foremost the military and the scientists. It was more then thirty Thoglock days since we left Thoglock, which is our homeplanet, and this is the second planet we visit, but the first with any form of life on it. The scientists had done some tests or analysis or something.. I'm not good at that... anyway, they found out that this planet contained well developed life, maybe even intelligence, needless to say they wanted to go here. Somehow they convinced the president to make this planet the expeditions main target, probably with promisses about great treasures and great foreign technology. Just a couple o' days ago we arrived here and everyone was nervous, and hungry. The food we soldiers get are more disgusting then what they give to the Turgbuis.. anyway.." He took a short pause. "The president decided to send down us soldiers since one of the spying devices had been attacked by some native creature... This is were we landed on this planet.. and this is where everything started to go wrong... We were attacked by an invisible enemy and had to flee and establish an encampment. Without any word from the president we waited there, the commander sent the scouts to scout.. and well, they found something I have heard.. not sure what. Then suddenly were we commanded to attack the village we had been defeated in earlier.. and well everything was going well until their reinforcement arrived. I was against the idea to attack them, so therefore I was punished with the task to greet the newcomers, then I don't know what happened... I ended up here somehow..." he looked at the strange creature.
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 31, 2007, 12:21:57 pm »
((Okay, I'm getting bored. I got a lot of things to do and this is starting to get boring. How 'bout we just say that the Huckbuckian and Blargbellian armies just got into a tie and went into an uneasy truce with one another. In exchange, the Huckbucks show the Empire how to get into space, and the Empire has a special sect of soldiers that are specifically trained to follow Huckbuckian commands. They could use them in invasions and such, send them down, and unless the planet is destroyed, the Blargbells will just keep coming back to annoy the natives. Sounds good? ))

Offline Huckbuck

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2008, 05:32:23 am »
(( I guess I have to accept, I can't continue alone  :-\ ))
@davidramnero

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2008, 02:05:41 pm »
((Okay. Sorry about ditching ya, but I got a LOT of other projects to attend to, and this is sort of dragging itself out a little bit. I'll write up a story later that explains it to the RP world, and shows the Blargbells making their first liftoff into space. Then if you wanted to you could give a post telling about the Blargellian army that the Empire supplied you.))