Author Topic: //Chio...Military Un...978...SOS//  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
//Chio...Military Un...978...SOS//
« on: November 11, 2007, 08:01:38 pm »
The following transmission has been transmitted via longrange ansible from an unknown craft:

//This is...Chio...Military Un...978...SOS...Damaged...No powe...SOS...Mayday...SO...Please help...//

The transmission grows more frantic...

//Please...Dieing...Malfunction...Pain, pain!...May...mercy...our souls!...SAVE US!//

Static.

{{This is essentially the introductory thread for the Chion. The Chion Military Unit 978 (Yes, every construct is given a number...) is floating through space, sending an SOS signal through it's ansible. As the transmission grows more frantic and desperate, hope for survivors is nil... Will anyone save them, or find the cause of their death?}}

I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
Re: //Chio...Military Un...978...SOS//
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 08:12:33 pm »
Watching Kraull and the others warp out of his vision, and the ship they abandoned look as if it was collapsing, X-11-A14, or Suzun, as they called her, was a very unique X-11.  She was stylish, had personality, and was very good at ordering the other X-11s.  They were aboard the near completed Luna, and close to inserting the engines.

"Bzzt, Ms. Suzun, it appears that we have a distress signal coming from some remote corner.  By fluke, it picked up on our Radios playing our favorite music, yes our favorite music, we kind of miss it, yeah, it was great, wonder if..."

"Enough!  Send out a search party to find out what it is." she barked

"Yes'm"

The droid hurried off, and got together a couple of military class droids.  They loaded onto a Transport ship, and Suzan followed close behind.  She approached the panel, locked on the signal, and fired up the warp drive.  With a flick, the ship fired off, and ended up a close distance from a large ship.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2007, 08:27:26 pm »
The craft hesitated. Without an AI unit, response was sluggish, but slowly the docking hooks unfolded. The long, crab-like arms reached out for the visiting ship, and a covering of fabric spread between them, forming a somewhat flimsy tunnel...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 08:37:27 pm by Arachoid »
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 08:58:39 pm »
The droids stepped onto the flismy fabric, and walked towards the ship.  Before entering, they released a few X-12s to observe the area.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Shut up BZZT!  Its rude not to knock yes who?"

"Oh ya right"

The dim witted X-12 started banging his head against the metal.

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Shut up BZZT!  You're not supposed to yell into someone's house!"

"Oh ya right. I'll shut up now"

"Oh for the love of..." barked Suzun.  She barged through the X-12s and into the ship.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2007, 09:03:47 pm »
"No, stay back! Close the door! Arm yourselves!" shouted a voice that seemed to be coming from a storage locker.

But the warning came too late. A group of three horribly mutated Chion burst from hiding, and prepared to attack the droids... Some still bore the tatters of military uniforms...
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 09:06:35 pm »
((Last Rp for tonight))

The X-11s unleashed their torrent of weapons onto the beings.  They were organic, not well armored, and easily ripped apart by the guns the X-11s held.  After ripping the legs off the mutated beasts, a small hatch opened on the Suzun, as she unleased a trail of Napalm that burned the bodies rather quickly, then was extinguished.  The corpses were then thrown outside to the vacuum of space.

"Now, what can we do for you?"

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 01:19:27 pm by Infernal »

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 07:40:09 am »
The Barroc Zahuur Zahl on Ortoxica, most notably the Genetics department was keeping an eye on the Middle Rim. With all the ships full of mutants, diseases and space creatures the Barroc were investigating almost every case which included ships being overrun by strange beings. The Barroc collected diseases, mutations and rare animals like Pokemon Cards and every case of unindentified creatures was immediatly investigated.

This was their lucky day.

The scanners of several pirate ships roaming the Middle and Inner Rim indicated that strange organic lifeforms were drifting around. A pirate fleet close to the event was ordered to investigate.

Upon arrival the small fleet of Swarmers noticed the ship of the Epoc attatched to the strange ship. One Swarmer darted towards the mutilated bodies flying around and the other towards the ship, drilling a hole into it to board.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 08:43:43 am »
//Stop stealing my weapons Infernal :-p//

Captain Egros was sitting comfortly in his chair. Suddenly his radio emitted a distress signal.
//This is...Chio...Military Un...978...SOS...Damaged...No powe...SOS...Mayday...SO...Please help...Please...Dieing...Malfunction...Pain, pain!...May...mercy...our souls!...SAVE US!//

"Dear, god, what has happened?"

He called his Flight engineer to triangulate the coordinates. "The coordinates seem to be G54-S74-(P466-P654+) sir."
"Calibrate syntax for warp."

The syntax was entered. The impulse drive was activated, and very soon they reach light speed.
"Activate wormhole."
The gun under the huge juggernaut shot pure dense mass into space. This mass warped time and space, creating a black hole here and a white hole at destination. "Prepare for gravitational impact."

As they entered the wormhole, they rapidly increased in speed, due to the gravity of the black slingshoting them in, and the gravity of the white hole blasting them out.

Soon, they were at destination, and they saw familiar ships.

"Epocs and Barroc..."

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 11:46:28 am »
"Well, you can start by letting me out of this storage locker! They don't open from the inside, ya' know!" the little voice inside the locker said to Suzun. "You, uh, didn't kill anyone, did you? Oh, and don't hurt me... I may look a bit... Odd right now, but I retained my mind!"

"Hmm... Did you bring friends? I can sense a magnetic disturbance near my ship," the voice asked, in reference to the Yannick {{?}} spacecraft.

The Barroc Swarmer went unnoticed by the mysterious voice...
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 12:00:17 pm »
A Barroc pirate party crawled through the hole that the Swarmer had cut. The large Third made a hissing sound as it smelled the air. There were definately organisms here. The Third walked ran forward, the other Barroc following him.

Eventually the found the Epoc droids and the Creature. Their commander frowned to the creatures voice inside of the locker.

''Is this how aliens prepare for mutants? How pathetic.'' the commander said.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 12:27:23 pm by Dr. Croccer »

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 12:17:45 pm »
{{Dr.Croccer, who said the voice was a Chion?}}
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 12:27:48 pm »
((I assumed it was but alright))

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 01:18:57 pm »
((Sorrry Yannick, I didnt realize yours were called the same thing.  Mine are different.. Ill rename them))

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2007, 07:05:35 pm »
{{Um, Infernal, I do believe it's your move...}}
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 07:15:30 pm »
The droids hurried through the ships, examining all the aspects with cameras, opening up all the storage lockers, and checking all the rooms.

"Err what are we doing again ma'am?"

"Looking for traps"

"Don't you think thats a bit drastic Suzan?"

"DON'T QUESTION ME!" she barked

After the droids made their inspections, they approached the Chion.

"We are the X-11s, droids of the Epocs who are currently on other business.  We came in response to your distress signal.  Is there anything else that you need?" asked Suzan.

As she talked, the X-12s were back to their antics.  They insisted on shocking some of the Chions with a slight burst, as well as sniff out the Barrocs.  They looked around, and screeched whenever the Third made a pass at them.  As they dodged back, they tested out their new Turret protocol, opening up tripod legs, and attaching to the roof, ground, and walls.  As they shot each other, the Barroc couldn't help but scoff at the stupidity of them.