Author Topic: Any Wii Suggestions? I missed out on an entire generation of Console Gaming.  (Read 1947 times)

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
  • Actually, Jeopardy is my second favorite game show
    • View Profile
To make a very long, sad, and uncomfortable story short, my uncle passed away about a year ago, unexpectedly.
As my family was cleaning out his home, we found an unopened Wii that we ended up taking with us.

It's kind of sat unused for a while, due to a number of issues with free time, but I'm looking to start getting games for it, and I've realized I have almost no idea where to begin. The most recent consoles I owned before this are a Gamecube I've had since I was 11 and an Xbox I've had since I was 13. Because of this, I barely followed the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii generation of console gaming at all.

So I'm looking to you all for suggestions. Any Wii games I should absolutely go out of my way to get? Open to all genres.

What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Sam:The Ploofy Master

Offline Slinky

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • hey there
    • View Profile
Xenoblade Chronicles was quite good, as was Super Paper Mario, either of the Mario Galaxy games, Skyward Sword is something people either love or hate (I liked it), No More Heroes is cool and quirky, if you like Smash get Brawl (lots of people don't like Brawl's play style though), ummm...I'll post more if I think of any. Can we get Pat in here? He knows his Nintendo.

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Most first party Nintendo games are great.

Mario Galaxy 2 is considered by some to be one of the best games ever made and it's a Wii exclusive (and really good).

Offline magentodevelop

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
Jar has deep experience in designing and developing sophisticated e-commerce sites on Magento's platform to support your unique retail strategy.  Magento Development Toronto

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
Sorry, but I got a hands on experience with Jar for the Wii, and it most certainly did not have a deep experience. It was just jars. Just a lot of jars everywhere. Even if it were ported to whatever platform you're talking about, I imagine it'd be more of the same (e.g. jars) and I'm just not up for it. Thanks, though.
What meme is relevant right now? Look, just imagine I'm riffing on that. Updating signatures is exhausting.

Offline jiophone

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
track jio phone
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2018, 08:11:52 am »
Jio fragile impelled on 27 December 2015 track jio phone , with a beta for accessories and employees

Offline Mary1992

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
I think you will enjoy any Mario series game :) Mario Kart is in my opinion the best, as always, on every platform.
Regards,
Mary

Offline clngsrvcndubai

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
When it comes to cleaning your home, it might be a big challenge if you’re commuting and have a family to take care of. You cannot do both cleaning your home as well as your loved ones. So, you can get cleaning done by buying quality Cleaning Services In Dubai offered by SKT Cleaning services. To know more about our services, do visit us at www.sktcleaning.ae. To buy the services, you can call us at 8001234567.  Send a fax at 7187243312. Cleaning Services In Dubai

Offline sgore

• Marble Madness Maniac
    • View Profile
I swear this thread is like a magnet.

Offline eventsgeneva

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
Do you want to know what are the events taking place in Geneva today and in the coming days? If your answer is yes then you are in the right place. This is because we have launched Plan B that will assist you n finding all the events such as concerts, dance, opera, theatres that are being organised along with dates and time. Not only this, you can also book your tickets before itself. Visit us at Eventsgeneva.ch and get the information from the most authentic source and you will love it for sure. Contact us ]Events In Geneva & Concert Geneve][/url]

Offline bredd

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
Hi, Thanks for your post It is useful to students I am also wanna share service where already our experts have college papers written for you. are you interested in online essay buy for your academic projects? Our expert will help to get cheap and high-quality essay writing service from our experts who never let you down.