Author Topic: The Gacuun are here.... (OOC)  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
  • Here come the Gacuun...
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
The Gacuun are here.... (OOC)
« on: November 03, 2007, 05:20:30 pm »
OK I realise I probably shouldn't be posting this here, it should probably be a PM to someone, but what the hell?  ;)

Well, I've introduced the Gacuun in the Creature creation section, and I've read through the guide to roleplaying and some of the previous fanfic things, but I'm still fairly confused- particularly in relation to existing unions, confederations etc., but I'm gonna run with my first RP thread nonetheless

So if anyone has any advice, comments, criticisms, or additional info, can you post it here as opposed to my actual RP thread please?

Much thanks,

Athalis  ;D

P.S., please try not to make the bulk of postings here criticisms  :P

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
Re: The Gacuun are here.... (OOC)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 05:25:26 pm »
Start a thread with the Gacuun approaching or being approached by a race, I'd be more than glad to help if you want.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 05:30:09 pm »
Indeed we would all be. You can introduce your race to the galaxy the classic way by a race meeting or perhaps come up with a unique way of your own for your races’ entry to the galactic news. If you have any questions about late events or universe history and factions feel free to ask it over here or PM me if you want, always happy to help newcomers.

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 05:33:20 pm »
thanks a lot you guys ;D

and i have just introduced em  ;)

Biocat, I was just wondering about the Aeucylaids (sp. ?) and their role in the universe, and just other random stuff to be honest- but i'll let it lie for now, just get my creature introduced  :)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 05:38:54 pm »
The Auyuelcliads you ask? Sure, Mr.Considerations’ creature in our fanfic universe as old as my Urshans back from the days of the O.T.H.E.R alliance, here’s a link:

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3625.0

If you want to know more about them you should P.M. Mr.Consideration.

Currently they are one of the 4-5 main member-provinces of the galactic body called the Enlightened Union also hosting the Forthi, My Urshan and Thoons, the Yunimui and a few others, races who were once in great conflict and joined together under a single ruling currently under the quest of enlightening new young races with their ancient ways they learned through the many years and new united morality.

Anything else you’d like to know?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 05:42:46 pm by BioCat »

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 06:10:56 pm »
would i qualify as one of those young races?  ;)

also, what connects these members? Is it previous connections, or like a geographical connection? Or is it just the previous conflict thing?

and thanks mate it's a big help  :D

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 06:15:30 pm »
Nah man, join the Dark Side Barroc Confederacy....We've got cookies.

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 06:23:35 pm »
lol i'd love to, but like I said I think i'll establish myself a little first  :)

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 06:26:57 pm »
lol i'd love to, but like I said I think i'll establish myself a little first  :)
Alright. The Barroc are worse than Communists and Nazis combined anyway. And its late so I'm going to sleep soon. If you want do something important in the Gacuun are here...thread, now is your chance.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 06:36:31 pm »
Well you can say we’re the good guys, though it wasn’t that way always :)… Well lots of things bind our races together, first geography as most of the members share borders. Much more importantly History, our races were either allies or foes for centuries crushing each other and fighting side by side not to speak of the many incarnations of the unions that followed that era where all our races acted as one with united ideologies united problems and united enemies. Mainly by now though its culture I’d say. All union members and races are divided to provinces (the different races) that are quite different from each other in believes and ways of life still by now our races are quite mixed, members of all races live in all provinces, all are brothers sharing the same land rulers laws and many cultural customs.

And for your question indeed you are, and the Enlightened Union is always delighted to help those, in fact we are currently on a mission the enlighten the Eyecons, if your race is friendly interested and worthy the union would be willing to enlighten them as well.

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 06:45:06 pm »
aha very interesting- thanks a lot mate  :D

And as for the Gacuun.... we are friendly, but have a tendency for violence. Throughout the ages, we have been seperated between those who seek knowledge, and those who seek power.
For example, at the moment the planet is run by the Tak'yar Cadac Council, which was originally a place where representatives from all Gacuun nations could have their say. However, it has been since taken over by the 'democratic' nations of the world, who rule all countries they like in a fair manner, but are also the most vicious and violent group that have existed.

This ruling body would be more than happy to hear what the Union has to say, but is also more than willing to do whatever it deems necessary to protect it's rule. The Nikin (who rule the planet) are old and wise, and extremely knowledgable. But make no mistake, they will stab you in the back at the first opportunity to seize power....

However, all this looks set to change- there are rumours among the enslaved masses; a quiet whisper of hope. It seems that not all are happy with the current state of affairs....

;D

Offline Athalis

• Video Pinball Wizard
    • View Profile
    • The Revenging Angels
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 07:23:18 am »
Just to say i'm sorry i haven't been on, well, at all over the last month but with my work I don't think I'm gonna be getting on that much for a while

So this is just to say thanks for everything guys and i'll try and be around when I can

Cheers,
Athalis