Author Topic: The Delegation to Yrnia RP  (Read 9791 times)

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
Re: The Delegation to Yrnia RP
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2007, 03:05:27 am »
Afni, the Argian Leader's wife and advisor saw one of the Thoons hiding a gun and following a hooded person.

Silly Thoons. She couldn't follow him, as her heat vision and smell would fail her in the crowd. Soon, the Thoon dissappeared in the crowd.

Silly Thoons.

The Argian Leader himself was quite drunk. He rounded up some female Eyecons and his wife, and they went to the chambers. Their pleasure was in their taste, not sexuality.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2007, 02:57:48 pm »
The Shady Scheme:

While the party was carrying on into the night the plan was going smoothly. Katarag kept following the unknown hooded figure through the crowd and at some point even lost it for a few moments only to sight it again a bit later not far away from that point. “That’s weird” he though, “am I being lead?” he didn’t know and didn’t care that much at that moment. Finally he saw the figure leaving the party area and entering a massive darkened vehicle. He jumped quickly on the vehicle’s side and as it was starting to move he ordered his small droid to head back and incase he shall not return soon report to the others.

Birth of an Alliance:

Anala starting gathering her things, “Well I better depart to my room now” said Anala. “It was a pleasure talking to you friend, I hope I did the right thing forming this alliance with you, this moment could prove critical in the future don’t you agree?”

Planning for Recognition:

Meanwhile the Thoon ambassador was getting nervous for the meeting scheduled for him with the Three, the details about the time weren’t confirmed yet and as he urged his Eyecon ambassador friend to early the meeting as possible he starting writing his report back about future tasks that needed to be done in order for this achievement to be recognized.

|- Make sure both local and Union press would be present.
-Notify the other Union ambassadors under a short notice.
-Make sure no religious references would be used.
-Speech about the first contact with the Eyecons… |

As he kept entering simple bullets and notes about his future tasks into his mobile multi-task device the Eyecon ambassador who was barring some news interrupted him…
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 03:00:18 pm by BioCat »

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2007, 05:20:51 am »
After an exciting game of pleasure, the Argian leader made way to the Thoonish diplomat that asked for the meeting. The Solian and Campian Leaders were already there, waiting for him to commence.

"I am here, my Thoonish friend, what do you want?"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 06:07:15 am »
“As you know the equality is planning to leave quite soon back home with many of the delegation members upon it and therefore I think its important to call a final grand meeting in order to promote the subject my leaders and yours discussed about before. If we will set this for later the moment would be lost and the procedure would be much more difficult.

I spoke with the captain and he told me that according to orders the Equality would leave sometimes tomorrow evening, therefore I think sometimes tomorrow morning we must get it all ready and set for the grand meeting. I will inform the other diplomats tomorrow don’t worry, meanwhile we need a grand stage, a media crew, and perhaps you could work on a little speech about your eternal love to the Unions’ ways? That would surely help. Just make sure not to mention any religious subject and use the word enlightening a lot. That should do the work.

I know I’m right to trust you fellows that much and share with you all our inner politics for the benefit of both the Thoons and Eyecons. These mutual relations could prove fatal in the future. So do you confirm great honorable mighty friends?”

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 06:41:29 am »
"As it was said, it shall be done, we will prepare everything for tomorrow."

The Argian Leader went to the group playing, and asked for the last song.
The tune changed to an invigorating exotic sound that nearly put everyone in trance. Everyone danced as if their life depended on it.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2007, 08:16:38 am »
“The Thoon ambassador was very pleased. Finally some union recognition! The media will swamp the area tomorrow at the meeting. He is sure to get promoted for this…”

Meanwhile as Captain Katrag held on the side of the vehicle it finally stopped. The Captain was stunned; they arrived at the landing pad! He waited silently as 4 hooded figures stepped out of the vehicles and he surely recognized the symbols on their clocks, “Mudin Priests! Slimy Regs!”. But they didn’t have the general figure of Regs… perhaps converted Mudins of Union races? It didn’t matter at that moment. He sent a message to his droid through the communication Jar “Reg Scams at the Landings Pad, assistant needed immediately”. As the Droid warned local Eyecon authorities it was already too late. Katrag activated his wrist camera and recorded the whole thing. The Figures activated the device and weird-hamming sounds came out of the Massive Equality. Then the anti-matter bombs set on and the whole spaceship and half of the buildings near it simply banished in a massive explosion. Katrag was knocked down in the floor and blacked out…

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 08:30:48 am »
((You just had to bomb the party huh? :p))

Everyone was quickly broken out of their trance. "What in the name of? -"
Was everyone general though. Everyone went outside and saw the carnage. The Campian Leader was heartbroken. "Send a air patrolling ship."

The ship quickly arrived at the scene. Everything was vaporized except for an unconcious Thoon. "What happened?" Said the cop.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2007, 10:31:05 am »
All members of the Delegation were shocked to hear the news. The ride home would take a long time now; they were stuck on an alien planet in the hands of their superiors and the native who so far at list seemed friendly. Few saw this as an opportunity though…

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 01:26:02 pm »
"Oh, by the Unspoken, now I'm stuck hear with you cretinous barbaric fools! can't you even police 5 minutes outside of your own planets, you foolish, weak, sniveling excuses for an Empire." Iata exclaimed, before looking shocked at his own outburst.

"I apologise for my words...I...I know not what I say. It was the drink, Friends. Reconciliation? I think I shall retire now."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 02:09:40 pm »
Maîre's bedroom pleasure with his fiancée and his friend had ended when he heard the news they were now stuck. What had been an amazing day and night was now less amazing than before, possibly terrible. How was he to one day succeed his father if he was stuck here. He thought of the bright side, now his threesome could have pleasure without matters of state bothering him.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2007, 03:00:31 am »
Days have passed since the attack on the ship. All documents were filled, and an armed juggernaut was ready to leave. All it was waiting for was it's passengers.

"My friends, we have prepared a transport ship to transport you back to your home planets. We hoped everything was good, and you have enlightened us."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2007, 11:22:48 am »
Thoon Ambassador: “We have learned much from you friends, we hope we enlightened you and that your race will use all the mental resources we provided you with. We also offer you to send a group of ambassadors with us back home to attend before the Union council to set all future relations between our races”

Anala the Rise Missionary: “I assume some of us would like to stay and learn about your race and keep the enlightening going. Will it be possible? If so I hope I could stay and send back home instead of me one of my followers to report to my church”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 11:26:28 am »
Maîre had enjoyed his trip to Yrnia, and had made some new friends. But he longed to go home, and see Ulis again. He thanked the Eyecons, and stepped aboard the transport ship.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2007, 01:45:29 pm »
Iata smiled. "I hope we have achieved much, and that you have learned a great deal. I know I have. I may well be appointed Ambassador to your race, so we may see each other again. Goodbye, friend Eyecons."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2007, 04:53:13 am »
"We agree. We shall send our ambassadors with you. Anyone wanting to stay may do so. Farewell my friends, may we meet again."

The Juggernaut "Argun Eclipse" started it's engines and left the Yrnian atmosphere.

(OOC: Do we continue, or do we discuss the joining of the Eyecons on the EU topic?)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 07:24:28 am by Yannick »