Author Topic: The Delegation to Yrnia RP  (Read 9554 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
Re: The Delegation to Yrnia RP
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 10:48:10 am »
Anala was a bit embarrassed when she saw the surprised look on the Auyuelcliad’s face.

“Um, hello there, I was wondering if I could speak to you? I’m Anala Nanku the missionary of the Rise sent with the delegation. I assumed that though our religions might clash far home it is no reason for us not to communicate and ally with each other and this far too alien world? I’m guessing you’ve come across as well with difficulties of spreading your religion? Perhaps in this united task we could work together? I know it sounds a bit bizarre but I think you would find it logical as well if you’ll ponder about it enough”.

Anala quietly examined his face. She didn’t like that funny look he had on.

“Listen, I know these a hard times for religions to strive together. But it doesn’t mean we can’t try?”   

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2007, 11:01:22 am »
The music turned somewhat softer, and there was a short break. Several Eyecon went up to the remaining diplomats and talked to them. Questions as:
"What are your costums?"
"Are you technological advanced?"

and several others popped up.
With an angry look, as far as Eyecons can express emotions, he told them: "Let our guests alone. You can talk to them, of course, but keep your manners.Our costums say that possible indiscrete questions about guests might be asked after the party. So, let them enjoy the party."

The sound went up a bit, and some people kept talking to the diplomats, but over non-private things.

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2007, 11:03:27 am »
Maîre could hear the conversation between the Auyuelcliad and the Urshan, and shrugged. The Yunimius, while devout followers of cermonial festivals, weren't very religious, and tried to avoid interference in general beliefs. Ulis was the home of many religions, some more zealous than others. The largest majority of the people followed Junaforlian tradition, but only about 20% of the population was religious. Maîre, though the constitution says the power of the Sovereign is Granted by Forlor's Spear, resented zealousness, as did the royal court.

Maîre had taken his fiancée and best friend with him to Yrnia, and they made it their intent to make it the best night of their teenage lives.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2007, 11:18:32 am »
"Hmm.....I think we can co-operate. After all, there are hardly a shortage of Converts here. What  plans do you have for co-operation? I'm still attempting to get right of away for Union Missionaries...perhaps we could lobby for this together?

A thought occurs. Are we making this an official co-operation here, in which case I'll alert my superiors back home. If not, we'll have to keep it secret exactly how we attained any mass of converts."

Iata talked with many Eyecon dignataries, asking many questions about minor social matters and taking every step possible to barg about the CSDUA. He tried his very hardest to come across as charmismatic, (After all, he thought, we were all friends here!) It was a change. For many years he had been a Junior ambassador in the Confederate embassay amongst the Xometrians, and that had been grueling to say the least. It was refreshing to spend his time sorting trade agreements out, drafting friendly treaties and assuring other's of the Confederacy's goodwill. Cordial conversation and triangular sandwhiches in comparison to demands, insults and hate.

"Could you please tell us more of your Empire's government? I am most interested in learning what I can, for the Confederacy is always looking for new schemes and initiatives to mirror in order to improve quality of life and the ilk.@
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2007, 11:32:00 am »
((Was this directed towards an Eyecon?))

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2007, 11:35:40 am »
((Yes.))
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:02 am »
“Well I must be honest. This can’t be an official connection, as you know the Rise ‘Church’ will not allow such a thing at this point. But unlike many I see the greater prospective knowing our religions can co-operate and in fact do not oppose each other. The Eyecons could be the symbol of believing in both ways if we do this right and perhaps the beginning of a greater religious revolution.

But for now lets be practical. I would like us to create a united center of religion in the Eyecon worlds; it would be logistically more efficient and will increase our united influence by far. Do you agree?”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2007, 11:57:24 am »
"So...you propose a kind of 'hybird' religion being spread?"

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2007, 12:01:05 pm »
"Well, we Eyecons are seekers of knowledge. Our politics, Anegnocracy, is based on how much you know. It works like castes, but limitations are slim. Everyone can do everything, unless they had no education at all. Then their voting right is denied, until they take 1 year of schooling. Noone has this problem nowadays though, as school and knowledge have been integrated in our life"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2007, 12:05:18 pm »
“Hassh, you don’t who might be listing to us” said Anala with a worried look. She was always quite dramatic when it came to that, especially recently when all those rumors about her Church’s’ conspiracies were started to turn out right.

“But in fact, yes. While your religion is a belief concerning creation and the driving forces of our universe the Rise in more a way of life, a practice of self-understanding”. There is no reason why not to combine forces. “Perhaps we could learn much from you” she said with a soft smile.

-

Meanwhile when all those officials mingled around while others partied like never before some were getting into business.

The Thoonish ambassador had a specific task ahead: The Eyecons must always me remembered as a Thoonish achievement for the glory of the new unification. They would be crucial allies in the future, an investment that must be treated rightly.

“Excuse me sir,” he said talking to one of the major Eyecon ambassadors. “You fellows had great parties indeed! We Thoons unlike all those traditional races can really appreciate a good party! Still I would really like to discuss one on three with the great leaders in the name of the Thoonish Unification. I was sent with words from my nations’ leaders about the recent talks our races had concerning the unions’ future role in the Eyecon lives. Could you arrange such meeting?” 

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2007, 12:10:32 pm »
The Eyeconian ambassadors looked dazzled. "Of course sir, anything for the people who have made our greatest dream reality! We do you want to speak? The Leader of Union, The Leader of Trade, or The Leader of Technology? Or all three?"

((Would Eyeconic or Eyeconian sound better? I can't choose))

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2007, 12:15:53 pm »
((Sorry for jamming other conversations, keep it multiply and if that’s annoying tell me and we’ll add order. Thought this whole posting way gives it the more realistic feeling of many events occurring at once. Politics at its rawest.

And Eyeconic is amusing :), both are good though.))

“Thank you friend, please mention this fact when speaking to other union members. It would be greatly appreciated and would be repaid I promise you.

And I was under the impression your nation is ruled by three leaders, a council of some sort. Please forgive me if I was wrong or shown disrespect.”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2007, 12:21:55 pm »
OOC: Sounds reminiscent of The Three.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2007, 02:19:24 pm »
Maîre was drunk, as were his fiancee and his friend. They were dancing to the music, and Maîre was hoping to arrange a culture and student exchange program with the Eyecons soon, importing Eyecon culture into the Kingdom. Especially music.

The three young Yunimius slowly made their way to the private quarters, and prepared for some 'fun' with each other.

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2007, 03:45:53 pm »
Captain Katarag of the equality set quietly on the small bench near the bar. He was planning on asking out one of the female Auyuelcliads from the delegation that was dancing near him by offering her a drink when he remembered she doesn’t consume does as an Auyuelcliad...

“Oh well” he said quietly, partly to his trusty droid but mostly for himself as he gazed at the bizarre yet delicious drink the Eyecon served him. But then his senses warned him, something wasn’t quite right. At first he wasn’t sure what it was until he noticed a black robe making its way through the crowd. He took his small fusion handgun, the new “Tre-Peck” manufactured by the Thoonish Unification, and started following the bizarre figure. No one knew then how critical that moment could have been.