Author Topic: The Delegation to Yrnia RP  (Read 9542 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: The Delegation to Yrnia RP
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 07:00:28 am »
"Besides ourselves, we indeed have brought more emissaries who will represent more specific parts of the Union. I have for instance, brought Minister Gundiil the Fourth, who is our minister of culture.

"I look forward to the party. Will it be held in a palace? I will bring great gifts with me!" Maîre was clearly excited, still in awe of being the first Yunimius to have set foot on Yrnia.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 07:07:23 am »
OOC: This will probably be the last RP turn I can do before I have to go to my mother. I will be able to RP again 8 November or 9 November.

IC:
"The party will be held in the party mansion, next to the palace. Since I do not know what you eat, I have prepared fruits, meat and vegetables. If any of you eats something more exotic, it can be prepared. After the party, we will hold a small presentation of our scientific knowledge, you will see how our voting happens and we will participate in something we call an AU-A, better known as a sacrifice. Before feeling repulsed by our costums, we do not sacrifice living things. In between these events, we can of course discuss or simply walk around in the city, I am sure everyone is just as excited as we are."

"It's only your virginity, loosen up!"

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 11:16:09 am »
It was the day of the party. Only a few preparations left and they will see, that the Eyecons can party!

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 08:28:37 am »
They were all getting ready for the weird celebration a head. It seemed the Eyecons were much friendlier than expected, this could look well back at home and both help the union and the Eyecons’ status with the union.

Thoonish Ambassador: “Excuse, just before the celebration begins I have two questions: Can we bring a media crew and send the pictures back home so your race and their enlightenment could be shown round our glorious Union? And the other, may we be able to speak before your entire people in this celebration and share one at a time the glorious ways of enlightening we bring with us along with the gifts?”

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 08:35:19 am »
"Of course you can bring a media crew." but for a moment the translator twitched, and the deep bizarre language of the Campian leader became hearable: "AA-I-OU.". He tapped it and it worked again. "As for the speaking to our nation, I would say that it is possible, but not everyone will be able to be present on such short notice."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 01:58:49 am »
// This is the Royally Enlightened News Network, for and by citizens of the Yunimian Kingdom!~Today we bring you news Crown-Prince Maîre is safe on Yrnia, and the Union's visit to the Eyecons is so far friendly and wondrous! We have some footage of the buildings, and of Eyecons cheering on our heads of state and ambassadors. //

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 03:49:48 am »
((If you can call it cheering.))

The stage was set. The diplomats were going to talk to the Eyeconian United Nation. Mediorbs were programmed to display the footing to Eyecons who could not come. They walked up the stage. The Argian Leader started the introduction.
"Friends, as you might all know, we have special visitors on our planet. Diplomats, from other planets. They will bring our people in the Enlightened Union. So treat them all as comrades, friends even as family. I shall now give the microphone to them."

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 09:50:26 am »
"I am Iata, representative of The Confederate States of the Democratic Union of Auyuelcliadia. We are one of several states that make up the great and noble institution known now as the Enlightened Union. Our history is great and complex, and we are considered the greatest power in the known Galaxy. Liberty Prevails.

We come as the extended hand of Auyuelcliadia, offering the gift of friendship and alliegiance. We hope that our peoples will grow strong together, like the Auyuelcliads have beside the Forthi, Urshan, Yunimuis, Thoon, Sullii, Rapaxeon and others who dwell in our great Union.

Now, to business. We wish to know what goods are mostly produced on your worlds, and what you might wish to purchase from the Confederacy. Trade is one of many platforms through which friendship can be reached. We have mainly Military Equipment, which is reputed to be the finest in the galaxy, Cloning Technology, which is also considered the foremost of it's kind in the known universe, and finally we bring many luxuries from Auyuelcliadia; Fine Silks of Redhaven, Armoatic Spices from South Banaqaq, The Mystic Gems of Slorth and many more. We are paticularaly interested in the purchase of any technology to do with food production, or as always, with artefacts of either the Caltarin, the Orthyxir, The Unspoken or any other Elder Race.

But, we of course, must first become friends! When do we present the gifts?"
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 10:28:51 am »
The Solian leader, who did most of the trading said: "Aha, you wish to know about our goods? We produce antimatter as our most preferred source of energy. We have also distilled a great amount of hydrogen and oxygen from the waters of other planets. Recently, we have also discovered hypermatter, and how to use it, but we do not mass produce it. Salt is also one of our most produced resources. But, you might not see value in it. We do have beautiful Afran and Verton gems, considered to be the most beautiful in our solar system. But if you wish to see our food products, we mainly eat meat and fish, so our pallet might be very refined, but our stomaches cannot digest anything but meat and fish.

You can present the gifts now if you wish."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 11:15:52 am »
“Only meat and fish, too bad for the Empire” thought the Urshan ambassador to himself.

"Very well Eyecon friends, we shall start presenting our gifts to show our willingness for mutual relations and sharing of our enlightenment with you.

We Urshans are known to be experts of three fields galactic wide, Agriculture, Robotics, and Philosophy. Because your race has no need for agricultural products we manufacture on massive scales we bare no gift of this mastery though we still can provide you good trade for your stock animals’ food.

From the gift of Robotics we provide you a service we provide for a fee colossal to any friendly individual willing to pay and for free to our emperors and other great people, the computerizing of elderly people. We offer this service of computerizing your three current leaders after they would biologically die in order for them to keep advising your other leaders and share their wisdom with future generations.

Our gift of philosophy and religious enlightening is one of the most important to us. Almost all Urshans in our current days and a huge percentage of other union citizens follow the Rise religion, our religion which teaches you the ways of enlightening and rising into higher minds, emptying your mind from the needs of our material universe and following the ways of the intellect and in greatest levels of teaching the thoughts of purity and universal ways in order to disconnect from this plain of existence. Therefore our next gift will arrive with the next trade-transports, 2 billion holo-books of our great religion and philosophy are shared with you for free. Just to show this gift is indeed philosophical and not a missionary act we also offer in each of those books a possibility for distinction between the ways of the religion and the ways morality it teaches, though we believe knowledge of our religion could be an essential tool even for those who wouldn’t be interested in following it.

At last in the name of the union we also offer you all information and history of each of the union’s members and the united history of the union".

Enjoy new friends.

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2007, 09:18:59 am »
"But, before giving any more gifts my friends, I shall give you our greatest energy source. If you use this, you can power entire continents with a single powerplant. This, my friends, is hypermatter. To begin with, we shall give you 1 kgs of it, enough to power a continent for weeks. If you like it, we shall estabilish trading routes to supply you with it." The Campian leader, manager of technology replied

The Solian leader looked dismayed, yet pleasured. This was bount to give them some respect in the galactic community.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 12:57:19 pm »
Maîre was very nervous. He had only two times given public speeches before, one during the announcement of his love for his best friend, and the other his engagement to the Princess of Cairton. Next to him was one of his fathers best friends, a minister of the Liberal Party.

"Our friends, the Eyecons! The Yunimius offer gifts! We present to you our latest in zeropoint generators! They are small enough for a single appliance to be selfpowering! Another gift in the form of culture! A statue of the King-Assassin Horjok Biil, an important person in our people's history. We have included history lesson material about the Union for Eyecon children."

"I am the Royal Minister of Trade and Economic Development. I offer the construction of trading planets, and hope our trade prospers!."

Offline Yannick

• Tetris Tumbler
  • The end is nigh
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 07:31:40 am »
"Very well. We accept your gifts and hope you enjoy ours. Now, let us come brothers, and party the night away!"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 09:01:40 am »
Though the party was quite cheerful and educating Anala the Rise missionary was feeling kind of down that night. Surrounded by so many of those weird aliens she felt alone in the huge crowd. The Urshan ambassador stopped by to say a word and she politely smiled though she knew his visit was only a gesture of respect towards the growing power of her religion and nothing more.

But she got herself together knowing she had a very important task ahead. She was chosen to spread the Rise galactic wide for what her superiors called: “The coming galactic mind Rising” a term that was extremely foggy to her and she knew nothing about. Still she was taught from a very young age to love and respect her religion that was essentially good striving for enlightenment and rising above material needs such as greed and selfishness.

“I’d like to toast for the future unification of all friendly races. May we all learn to live together and a united truth!”

*Cheers!

She knew her strategy in such an alien place was wrong so far. Its time to make some allies.

Anala set down near the Dhulam missionary hoping to do what so many great people before her tried to, unite forces with the sole great competitor for the major union religion.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 10:05:39 am »
Charn moodily retired to his bedroom following a brief social party, leaving Iata and his aides to discuss mere political matters. He was greatly suprised to see the Rise missionary there, ready to meet him. His efforts to engage Eyecons in theological debate so as to spread Dhulam had been ineffectual, and Iata had had the insolence dismiss discussions regarding until the next day, claiming trade and who-likes-whom was more important! The damned man seriously believed that mere agreements on the tax on Spice Exports were more important than the immortal souls of these people!

"Ah...um...Salutations! Oh, damn the formality, why are you here, might I ask?:
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.