Author Topic: The Epoc  (Read 26227 times)

Offline YarYar

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
Re: The Epoc
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2007, 12:40:05 pm »
Actually, the largest non-TI ship wasn't 15 km I think. I'm pretty sure only the Nauceans ever built something that large. Besides the New Yuva that got blown up, and the four metal worlds made by the U somethings.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2007, 12:47:48 pm »
Actually, the largest non-TI ship wasn't 15 km I think. I'm pretty sure only the Nauceans ever built something that large. Besides the New Yuva that got blown up, and the four metal worlds made by the U somethings.
Most ships are in between Queen Mary II size and a few kilometres long. And capital ships get even larger.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2007, 12:55:42 pm »

http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=3891.msg114363#msg114363

A ViS Strippr is 80km, a Torpal Warship is 50 km, a Salux Cyanea Class Capital Ship is 15 km.  Dont complain to me about having to big of ships

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2007, 12:58:34 pm »
Well researched.
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2007, 01:02:06 pm »
Well researched.

Tired of people complaining

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2007, 01:03:58 pm »
Wow, I thought that thread got deleted after they decided to split the Spore Fanfic forum into two parts. Guess I didn't look well enough.

Offline YarYar

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2007, 01:09:19 pm »
Your stats may be correct, but you forget the huge age difference. The Torpals, and ViS, and whoever made that other ship, are far older than the Epoc.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2007, 01:15:11 pm »
Your stats may be correct, but you forget the huge age difference. The Torpals, and ViS, and whoever made that other ship, are far older than the Epoc.

Doesn't matter, most just started by saying they built the ship.  I told it in story, and I can do whatever I want.  I already explained I didnt feel like waiting for months to have a ship, and its my creature, I can do what I want with it.  Sheesh YarYar, can you not just let the balloon go and stop being critical over every little detail of everyone's creatures?  Stop acting like the scientific authority, know it all of this forum (From what I hear, thats Krakows gig  :P) and just accept everything as the hardwork each one of us has put into detailing our creature and the art of RPing it.  Things don't have to be absolutely perfect or completely realistic.  We create these things to expand our creativity outside the realms of reality we already live in.  There are better things to do on this forum than tell people they're wrong.  And that, is where, I stop being defensive (but it needed done)

Offline YarYar

• Brain Games Mastermind
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2007, 01:17:35 pm »
Whatever, but others would agree with me.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2007, 01:19:41 pm »

And plenty more who I've talked to like what I've done, and don't really see a problem with it. 

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2007, 01:27:45 pm »
No they wouldn't, the Epoc have nice original ships that aren't massively overpowered and are phased out.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2007, 01:36:29 pm »
No they wouldn't, the Epoc have nice original ships that aren't massively overpowered and are phased out.

Thank you croccer *pats on head*

Offline Draugr

• Zork Emperor
  • ORGASMIC.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2008, 01:34:37 pm »
Love the Creature!!! I have always wanted to create land bird creature but could never drawn one up I like but I think you pulled it off! Highly Conservative, me like! ;) Good to here from another conservative we tend to be very rare on the web.
Kings 2:23-24 --- The Holy Bible
23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youth.

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 09:04:08 am »
Megabump, but I thought I might start these guys up a little bit if I have some time. Sorry for the bump, but this is the CC version:

Offline Oshaberi

• Asteroids Aficionado
  • Logically.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 10:19:32 am »
Hey, cool to see these guys back! I never posted in this thread, but I'm a fan. =P Hope to see them around.