4 (28.6%)
Yes but only nWoD.
1 (7.1%)
Maybe.
4 (28.6%)
No.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: World of Darkness RP OOC  (Read 32787 times)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
  • Do not feed the Giant Gnawling.
    • View Profile
World of Darkness RP OOC
« on: October 27, 2007, 10:06:04 am »
Looking for players to play oWoD with me. Preferably a one that can act Storyteller (GM) so someone else can test out my new Java program. If anyone is interested please post.

We have not decided if we are going to do this via chat or play-by-post. If we are going to do it via play-by-post then we are going a GM that handles the roles (to prevent cheating) and tells the story. We are also going to enforce a minimum post per day requirement or you are at risk of losing your control to the GM or even getting kicked out of the game. We will of course have a option for players to go absents for long periods of time if they require it but the player should plan ahead and RP a valid reason for there characters absences.

What is World of Darkness?
For those of you that do not know what World of Darkness is it is a RP setting with is set in a alternative Earth. On the surfaces this world look just like our world but under the surfaces hides Vampires, Werewolfs and Mages. A world with a hidden supernatural facet to it. The rules is many ways are easier to learn then DnD.

Most WoD games are set in Modern Earth. However one get put the setting in any age. Dark Ages and Victorian/Western age is pretty popular to and there are several rulebooks that takes up specifically these eras.

Here is a link to White Wolfs Official Wiki and a less official but still good wiki. Check out both

Dark Ages: Human? rules for those that just want to look at the system.

Also ask me if you are interested but need help
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 03:14:51 pm by Yokto »

Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons
Star Citizen Ref code: STAR-JLJP-LRTC
When you singing up use code and get 5000 credits for free ;)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: World of Darkness RP
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 10:07:46 am »
First draft for my charcter
Code: [Select]
Name: Silent-Sea Breed: Rokea Nature: Caregiver
Player: Yokto Auspice: Dark Water Demeanor: Fanatic
Chronicle: oWoD Species: Bull Shark Concept: Charmed Guide
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 3 Per 5
 Dex 2 Man 1 Int 3
 Sta 5 App 2 Wit 2
5 3 7
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Talents Skills Knowledges
 Alertness 3 Animal Ken 3 Bureacucracy 0
 Athletics 1 Drive 0 Computers 0
 Brawl 3 Etiquette 0 Enigmas 0
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Investigation 0
 Empathy 1 Melee 1 Law 0
 Expression 0 Performance 0 Linguistics 0
 Primal Urge 3 Repair 0 Medicine 0
 Leadership 0 Securty 0 Occult 0
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 3 Politics 0
 Subtefuge 0 Survival 3 Science 0
14 9 0

Gifts Background Other Traits
 Fast (Level One) Remora 5 Metamorph 6
 Qyrl's Blood (Level One) Mixed-Morph 5
Charmed Existances 5
Danger Sense 3
Fin Blades 3
Uneducated -5
Honest to a Fault -2

Rage 3 Valor 1 Health

Gnosis 5 Harmorny 0

Willpower 4 Inovation 2

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 07:21:12 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 04:41:20 pm »
So, is it like DnD kinda?

I'm in.
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 05:08:32 pm »
Yes kind of. But a diffrent rule system. It should not be hard to learn however. I think is a lot simpler then DnD yet still deep.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Celdur

• R-Type Force Pod
  • :33
    • View Profile
Re: World of Darkness RP OOC
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 08:13:18 am »
so this has only where(creature name) , vampires and people who kill the last 2?

Quote from: Krakow sam
That quote is actualy very witty, Celdur. I suggest you use that in your signature.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 08:17:57 am »
Nope. It got it all. All the World of Darkness stuff. From Regular Humans to Nature Spirits. What you play is up to you.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 11:38:17 am »
Please we what people who vote to be those that are interested in playing this game so please post. Especially you who voted on other. Yes you know who you are. :P
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 10:52:39 am »
Well sorry for triples posting and necromancy and all other sins i might have committed right now. But i really wanted to post this and see what you all think. This seem to be the best topic for it

Name: Cyrus Generation: 7th Nature: Pedagogue
Player: Yokto Clan: Tzimisce Demeanor: Pedagogue
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: Mad Doctor
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 2 Per 1
 Dex 5 Man 3 Int 5
 Sta 1 App 1 Wit 4
5 3 7
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 3 Academics 3
 Athletics 1 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 0
 Brawl 1 Commerce 1 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Craft (Body) 3 Law 1
 Empathy 0 Etiquette 1 Linguistics 1
 Expression 0 Melee 1 Medicine 3
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 1
 Leadership 0 Ride 0 Politics 0
 Legerdemain 0 Stealth 0 Science 3
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 0 Seneschal 1
5 9 13

Discipline Background Other Traits
 Vicissitude 4 Generation 5 Secular +4
 Animalism Resources 1 Promethean clay +5
 Auspex Discipline Prodigy** +5
Ability Aptitude*** +1
Efficient Digestion    +3
Unbondable +3
Disgrace to the Blood -2
Sires Resentment -1
Poteant Aura -3
Degenerate -1
  4 6 14

Blood Points 5 of 20 Conviction 2 Health

Road of Kings* 4 Self Control 3 Commaning Aura -1

Willpower 5 Courage 5 Flaw: Need to sleep near two hand full of dirt.

*Path of The Merchant
**Vicissitude
***Body Craft

Name: Cyrus Draco Archimegaloidis
Age (superficial): Old? Artificially made to look older. The Gray hair mainly gives that impression
Date of Embrace: Unknown
Sex: Male
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: Pale
Battle Cry: For Knowledge!

Items:
Staff. Used mainly as a walking staff but can also be used as a defensive weapon.
Simple Robe with Hood. Standard clothing to protect against the elements but mainly to blend in.
 Light Armor. Worn under the robe normal.
Simple Belt.
 Dagger. A gift from his sire before he feel out of favor.
Ghouled Raven called Aristoteles
2 small vessel. Made out of cartilage containing little more then a handful earth form Constantinople that is placed inside a a cavity under Cyrus chest.
Satchel
 Leather bags. With Earth from Constantinople
 Basic Byzantine clothing. A bit nicer then the Robe. Typical Byzantine fashion.
 Medical Tools.
 Journal and writing utilities. A excuse to write one >_>

Ghouled Raven Aristoteles

Strength 2, Dexterity 3, Stamina 3, Perception 7, Wits 4
Willpower 4 Health OK, -1, -1, -2, -5
Attack: Claw for two dice (lethal)
Abilities: Alertness 3, Athletics 2, Brawl 1, Dodge 2, Intimidation 2 (Brawl 3, Empathy 4, Intimidtation 4)
Power: Potency
Blood Pool: 2?

Concept: Abandon by his Sire. Cyrus now have to find a new home. very skilled academic with specialty in medicine.

Background:
Cyrus Draco Archimegaloidis was born in a turbulent era in Constantinople. Old empires crumbling. New ones taking there place. This was a great era for some. Especially for Cyrus father who was a very successful merchant. With his wealth he could provide his children with high class education. Cyrus however was always a bit of a troublesome child with a strong inner drive to explore the nature around him. His father had hoped that he would work as a merchant with his brothers but he always seemed more interested in nature philosophy (science), nature and other more academic endeavors.

Cyrus curiosity often got him in to trouble when he was younger. But manage to handle him self despite his weak frame. His older brothers also sometimes wanted to test his agility and wits. So Cyrus got pretty good at dodging attack (When he saw them coming) and defend him self with staff and dagger. As the Youngest of the brothers Cyrus was also seen as the weakest of them.

When Cyrus he got older he continues is studies. He was very inspired by the works Roman and Greek text that his father had collected during his years as well as the Byzantine schoolers of the day. He was also interested in what many of the Arabian schoolers had to say about nature philosophy and Academics. A contact he gain via his father had a few trade contacts with the orient. Cyrus work on improving both medical techniques and to develop new simple machines. He quickly gained a reputation both for his radical ideas and his skill.

Cyrus 3 older brothers all became merchants. Most of Cyrus 6 younger sisters married nobles or wealth men. He did not keep that much contact with them as he got older and preferred to kept to him self and his studies. He did have a good relationship with his youngest sister that seemed to get him and his wild world of ideas.

As a mortal Cyrus had build a reputation as being very skilled in medic, alchemy, academics and natural philosophy (science). His sire, a very old and quite powerful Tzimisce Voivod became very interested in him because of his extreme talents. Cyrus quickly learned the art of Vicissitude which came naturely to him. Together they developed many new radical ideas. From new mechanical devices to a new process to purify the blood. Sometimes Cyrus even tested these ideas on him self before before showing his master the results. The more dangerous ideas that had real potential risk was tested you average ghoul animal.

There was also a 3rd lab rat in there laboratory. A Vampire only known as The Fool. The Fool had traded it's freedom for Cyrus sires vitae or something like that. Cyrus was not really sure who The Fool was or why it had given up is freedom. All Cyrus knew was his sire had told him which was not much. The Fool was not that treated badly but had to endure some horrid testing. Cyrus did not get to speak a lot with The Fool as his sire forbid it.

His master was very proud of is star pupil but all that would change. One night Cyrus managed to draw the attention of a witch-hunter. The witch-hunter followed Cyrus back to his sires Haven. The Witch-hunter waited until day brake before he attacked. That attack was brutal and the haven was engulfed in flames. Cyrus and his Sire manage to escape though a secret passage. Cyrus Sire was furious that he could be so careless and cast him out and told him not to come back until he mange to rid him self of his recklessness. Cyrus packed what little belongings he had and set out to make a new unlife for him self.

Cyrus hope is that he will find someone willing to pay for his services and possibly offer him some protection. His wide knowledge and supernatural intellect could be a assets to any prince. But he got a somewhat low reputation and is treated like a lower class rabble. Cyrus have not given up how however. Who know? Maybe he will even gain back the trust of a Voivod or his Sire and serve him.

Apperence:
Cryus have used his skill in Vicissitude to mask him self. Though not a pretty sight to behold he is not as bad looking as a Nosferatu. And it helps him blend in a bit with the beggars and peasantry. The cloth he wears are a poor quality. Again to blend in. One day he hope to cast down his disguise and walk like a noble again like he is. (Well in Cyrus own eyes at least)

Cryus is rather weak and never was much for manual labor. All his days before he was embraced he studied and tinkered instead. He got nothing against working with his hand, in fact his got a supernatural grace when it works. But using brute force is not for him. He let others do the heavy work. And there is always the option to transform in to his Zulo form or use his blood to as a boost if he needs extra strength and stamina for a task. He use to be rather thin and tall but used his arts of Vicissitude to look a bit shorter.

Personalty: Cyrus is very Intelligent. Before he was embrace he was one of the brightest minds of his time. After the embrace he got a intellect beyond what regular mortals can ever hope for. This however have made him rather introvert. Even more so then he was in life. He seldom notice his surroundings and often lives in his own little dream world with new inventions, philosophically idea and complex problems to solve. Cyrus interest in all things new was one of the many reasons his sire choice him.

Cyrus have little interests in theology. He have no greater believes in God. But he is wise enough to keep this fact for him self. Even many cainites would condemn him as a heretic. Cyrus is more interested in finding order in nature. And as he sees it, If there truly was a God then it would be nature it self. Of course he believes in the supernatural after all he is one of them. But is it really a supernatural world or is it just one more aspect of creation? Cyrus is detriment to find out how it all fits together.

Cyrus have fallen a bit form the path he have choice after his sires rejection. But his willpower is strong and he hope to make a name for him self again. People tent to take him less serious however as he is marked as a failure that could not live up to his destiny. Even those that never met him before tend to notice his failure in some sense.

Aristoteles: Cyrus let out several of the research animals that where in his masters lab during night the witch-hunter attacked. One of the Animals Cyrus saved was a Raven he named Aristoteles after the famed Greek Philosopher.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 05:17:09 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
  • Bbrrrraaaaaiiiiinnnnssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 04:15:34 pm »
I would like to play, I really would..but I doubt I'll have the time or dedication. In the meantime, I'll try to think of a character concept and hope that I'll be able to do it.

Offline B.A.S.

• Time Pilot Trekker
  • WAR GSP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 04:30:29 pm »
Sounds interesting, I'll look at the Wiki and make my mind up then.
Your Friendly Canadian Fighter :)
"It is defeat that turns bone to flint, gristle to muscle- it is defeat that makes men invincible"- Henry Ward Beecher
Inkling:Durgon only comes by when he is taking a break from beating up people and animals

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 05:29:59 pm »
I would like to play, I really would..but I doubt I'll have the time or dedication. In the meantime, I'll try to think of a character concept and hope that I'll be able to do it.

Yeah just post ideas and concepts if you like that.

By the way i changed the pole. The old one had little meaning as almost none of those that voted where really interested in joining.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 05:58:21 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 08:38:13 pm »
One more character i have made. I do not really plan to play this character. At least not now. Made to fit in to the dark ages. If anyone would like to play this character then they can have it. Of course if anyone would like the play this charcter then they could also make change to it.

Name: Liberius Generation: 7th Nature: Hidden
Player: Yokto Clan: Gangeral Demeanor: Hidden
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: Chiroptera
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 1 Per 4
 Dex 6 Man 4 Int 2
 Sta 2 App 0 Wit 2
7 3 5
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Alertness 3 Animal Ken 3 Academics 0
 Athletics 3 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 3
 Brawl 3 Commerce 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 0 Etiquette 0 Linguistics 2
 Expression 0 Melee 0 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 1 Perfomance 0 Occult 0
 Legerdemain 0 Stealth 3 Science 0
 Subtefuge 0 Survival 3 Seneschal 0
13 9 5

Diceplin Background Other Traits
 Protean 3 Generation 5 Feeding Tungue (36) +6
 Animalism 1 Animal Affinity (Bat) +2
Abomination +4
Unbondable             +3
Patagia                +7
Monstrus        -3
Cast No Reflection -1
Eerie Presence -2
Smell of the Grave -1

4 5 15

Blood Points 7 of 20 Conviction 2 Health

Beast 5 Instinct 3 Aura of Menace 0

Willpower 5 Courage 5 Weakness: Animal Features

Concept: Newly reawaken Gangeral. A feral beast form a different era seeking to adjust.

Background:
  Liberius as he call him self was Embraced during the last days of Roman Empire. He was embraced by one of the barbarian form the north. After that he was trow out of society. With no one to guide him he quickly turned feral. Often having to fight many men for his survival. His wild temperament slowly transformed him to the creature he is today. A bat like creature capable off inflicting terror on the weak willed.

For most of his years he have however slept away in torpor. The loss of his mortal life was to great for him and after fighting for a very long time he simply had no will left. He decided to just go to sleep. Now something have awaken him. Something that empowers him with a will to live again. Liberius do not know what it is but he knows there is something our there calling for him.

Appearance: Liberius is a horrid beast transformed by the curse (or blessing) of Gangeral. Not only is his body transformed but he also possess a fearsome aura. A aura that is both a blessing and a curse. These things all combine to make any mortal reject the beast. And no top of that he got a unpleased smell of the grave that he may have developed during his long sleep. Lesser men cower in fear wile others will most likely attack him at sight.

When he was alive he was strong and had a good stamina. Liberius have lost some of his strength due to his transformation but he still posses the strength of a average man and is still weigh in at over 200 pound. Liberius dexter have however improve due to his transformation as has his perception.

Personality: Full with new unnatural vigor Liberius now seeks to find his place in grand scheme. He have mange to pick up the language pretty well even if he have slept for so long. His wits and intelligence is nothing remarkable but he is at least Liberius is as smart as common man.

He likes to hunt his pray form high up in the sky then swoop down on his target and use his long bat like tongue to drink form his target. He in general let the his pray live for a other day as he know that morals often becomes to paralyzed with fear that they will not remember him. The mark left after his attack may draw attention to it but he seldom stays in a place to long and if he does then he is not so ridged that he can not change hunting technique.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 07:23:26 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:53 am »
So, are we following the rule that says all PCs are neonates with no more than 25 years as a vampire?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 11:20:52 am »
Pretty much i guess. We will have to see. We need a Story Teller first (AKA Game Master.)

All the characters i have posted have been made to follow the standard rules  (Rulebook legit.). Even the Gangeral is a neonate even if he is very old. I may have made a error somewhere but if anyone find any please point them out and i will try to fix the sheet.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 03:35:11 pm »
http://sheetgen.dalines.net/index.php?page_id=sheet&sheetValueId=489

That would be Markos, a nosferatu. Also, that site rocks. Unfortunately, the only oWoD one is the VtM one. edit: I'm no sure if I counted freebie points right, but I believe I did. If anyone notices discrepancies, please say so.

Background: After high school (which he detested), he started working as something of a mercenary spy for various gangs in his area. Unfortunately, since his loyalties lay with money, he drew the ire of several gangs. Fearing for his life, he fled his hometown, and instead started working as a thug. He hated this job, even though he was surprisingly good at it. He quit this job, too, and, after learning the basics from some friends, became a DJ for a local club. That was when his sire first noticed him, although Markos would not know about this until later. He became an instant hit, and he loved the attention it got him. His sire decided that his hubris was not good, and that he should become cursed with the blood of a Nosferatu. Deeply disturbed that he would probably have to become a spy/thug again, he became reclusive (good thing, too, since he's a Nosferatu). However, after he learned a few secrets about (supernatural) stealth, he loved stalking and terrifying his prey.

Appearance: Very muscular as a human, he retained this through his transition. However, any shred of handsomeness he had was lost. His canine teeth for biting became very long , and he gained the ability to dislocate his lower jaw so that he could feed (although he has to be careful not to cut the trachea with the teeth to avoid killing his prey.) His eyes are sunken, and is skin is not white like normal vampires, but grey and and loose. His body has lost all of its hair. Mysteriously, during the transition, his skin burst open at places to form gashes in his skin that left terrible scars on his body.   (I don't know if that's ugly enough for a nosferatu..I can fix that up later, if the Storyteller has qualms about it)

Personality: Generaly amiable, but he tends to be solitary. He enjoys playing tricks with his food before feeding. (For example: If the victim is looking in a mirror, he will take advantage of his "flaw" of Cast no Reflection to stand right behind them without their noticing. Terror ensues.) Although he can certainly handle himself in a fight, he would much rather use underhanded tactics as his way of "outsmarting" an opponent.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 07:45:57 pm by Gungnir »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2008, 06:20:59 pm »
Cool nossy Gungnir. Did you know there is a merit that lets you suck more blood as a Nosferatu? I think i would fit with your character. It is both printed in the Nosferatu clan book and in the Player's guide to lower classes if i remember it right. :)

And very nice page you found. But i think i will keep with my old format. Well maybe i will do both.

I updated my Cyrus history a bit btw.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 04:02:00 pm »
Something a bit different. I hope it follow the rules for possessed. They where not that easy to understand. A almost human character. I am not sure it she would be weak in play but i bet she would be interesting. Made for the modern era.

Name: Victoria Knight Type: Fomori Nature: Child
Player: Yokto Breed: Brain eater Demeanor: Hidden
Chronicle: oWoD Host: Human Concept: Psychic Vampire
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 2 Per 2
 Dex 3 Man 3 Int 4
 Sta 1 App 4 Wit 1
3 6 4
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alertness 3 Animal Ken 0 Computers 0
 Athletics 0 Drive 1 Enigmas 0
 Brawl 0 Etiquette 1 Investigation 0
 Dodge 1 Firearms 0 Law 0
 Empathy 3 Melee 0 Linguistics 0
 Expression 0 Performance 0 Medicine 0
 Primal Urge 0 Repair 0 Occult 3
 Leadership 0 Securty 0 Politics 0
 Streetwise 1 Stealth 0 Rituals 1
 Subtefuge 3 Survival 0 Science 0
11 2 4

Powers Background Other Traits
 Brain Eating +6 Resources 5 Phetic Aura  +3
 Prolonged Life*+4 Sybiosis? 5 Hidden Power +2
 Darksight +1 Psychic Vampire+14
Taint True Symbiot +4
 Addiction** -3 Enemies        -2
 Deragement*** -3    Ablity Deficit*-5
Psychic Powers
 Vampire 2

5 5 16

Rage 0 Health

Gnosis 0 Autonomy 9  of 10

Willpower 3 AutoTemp 10 of 10

*Ablity Deficit in Skill
**Addiction Brain Eating. This is also the condtion for prolonged life.
***Deragement Obestion with Vampires and Goth cultures in general

Background: Victoria was born in to a rich family. Sadly her mother Rachel died giving birth to Victoria. Victoria father Richard spoiled her a lot when she was young as she was the only child. He childhood was rather happy even with the tragedy that happed mother.

When she got older her father was contact by a school for gifted children. They manage to convince him that she would get the best education available. Richard agreed after visiting the school and Victoria of to the school. Unknown to him the school was connected to a  Pentex's Special Projects Division - Project Aeneid . A secrete research division in to psionic powers. The Special Projects Division had manage to find Victoria by chance and saw her as a potential research subject. 

At the school they manged to develop her psionic abilities without her or her fathers knowledge but she hit a dead end. She Victoria potential but something was keeping it back. It was decided that she would be send to Project Aeneid to unlock here potential. There she was subjected to horrible treatment as they tried to merge her mind with a Feeder Bane. But Victoria incredible enough manged to escape.

She told her father about the Horrid treatment she had gotten at the school. Richard thought she was exaggerated but agreed to not send her back. The School was not that happy with the decision but agreed so not to draw any more attention to them self.  Victoria live with her father for some time after that but Richards health started to deteriorate. The Doctors could not say what was wrong with him. His mind was slowly vanishing. He became less and less willfully and one day he quietly died in his bed.

Victoria became very sad over losing her father. Now she had no one to take care of her. Richard had however trust for her daughter. Victoria would not have to worry about money at least. And Pentex did not dare to touch her even after he father was gone.

Appearance: Victoria Dress in goth fashion. She have colored her long hair black but her natural color is blond. Her skin is pale white.   She is thin and she looks good enough to become a photo model if wanted. Her Vampiric powers also keeps her young (The bane in her is content with feeding on the soul of other rather then the host) so she looks younger then she really is.

Personalty: Victoria now knows that it was her partly her fault that her father died. They did something with her. Gave her some life draining power fueled by some evil spirit inside her. This made her determent not to give in to the spirit. It has also made her obsessed with Vampires. After all she is one of them, or so she believes. That is why she is so interested in Gothic culture.

She sometimes talk to the bane. At first he did not answer but she knew not to give up. She still is not sure what this Vampiric side of her is. Just that hit holds great power.

Enemy: Victoria was a very successful experiment. When Pentex found her they knew that she was a valuable resource. They knew that her already latent Vampiric power could be focused and complimented with the bane that she might actually have a life span far longer then you average Fomori. A great investment for the future. And they manage to do just that. Victoria could stand as a new template for future Brain Eaters. But her father manage to protect her well. The good news for Pentex is that Richard Knight is now dead.

Pentex have slowly started to invest resources in getting Victoria back. There not trying to directly harm her as she is to valuable to them alive. But Pentex is could become a real problem for Victoria.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 03:27:41 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 04:07:13 pm »
Werewolves will not like her...(since they can see the evil spirits and such)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 04:13:19 pm »
You are right. Werewolves would like her as much as they like Vampires. Playing here can be interesting but also dangerous. She would have to be very diplomatic. Even mortals could kill her easy. But i guess that is part of the charm. She could always try to make a deal with the devil (the bane) for more power to if needed.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 04:38:18 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline MinotaurWarrior

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 11:40:32 am »
If this becomes nWoD, I'd love to play (though It'd be my first game, in case that's an issue).

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 05:03:13 pm »
I can not promise any nWoD game or any game at all for that matter. (Though i hope we will be able to play a WoD game)

But you do not need to worry about being new. We are all new when we start out. Also do not be afraid to post your ideas. Everything form a character you wish to play, a NPC you wish to use or even a sub setting. The more active we are the great the chance is this will fly. It would be nice if we could find someone willing to be a Story Teller (AKA GM). I my self do not want the job as i tend to spend to much time on the details. (The reason why some of my half finished character are posted with one day intervals are because that is the minimum time they take to make.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 06:14:25 pm »
So, I have actually never finished a campaign. ever. With any PnP RPG. Ever. So, minotaur, you're probably better off than I am.

:(

Anyway, anyone have interesting campaign experiences they would like to share (preferably WoD)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 06:16:11 pm by Gungnir »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2008, 06:54:11 pm »
OK what ideas do we have? I see that is 50% 50% on what system we should use. I know i prefer oWoD but i am a bit flexible. I am not sure what era i would prefer. Dark Ages have a certain charm as it is not a high fantasy world like DnD :P Victorian ages also have its moments. (I guess my Tzimisce could be converted for that era.) The Rokea could fit in any era but maybe not in every game. The Psi Vampire would only fit in the modern era i believe. And i can always try to make a new character.

So what would you all that voted like for a game? Any limits? Anything special?
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline MinotaurWarrior

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 10:29:18 am »
     Well, since I only have nWoD, obviously I'd prefer that. Also, I have mortal+mage, but not vamp. However, since most WoD players are vampire players, I'd be fine with being a mortal under the viniculum (spelling?) or some other kind of mortal tag-along. Going by the time periods currently out for nWoD (present and Ancient Rome, iirc) I think that the present would be better, just because I haven't liked what I've heard about that setting. However, in general I think the further back in time the better (always interesting to see things forming).

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2008, 12:59:48 pm »
I love oWoD...its mood seems more fitting to me than the nWoD. So that's my vote. However, it's hard for us to play oWoD, since one of our players only has nWoD, and we only have 3 people thus far.

:(

Anyone else?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:01:28 pm »
Well the most important thing is that the Story Teller have the martial he needs. It is often not hard to adapt as a player. Heck i have played in RP system where i knew nothing about the rules but i manage to survives anyway.

The 3 most developed timeliness for oWoD is Dark Age, Victorian age (Wild West for Werewolves) and Modern. There are some tips on how to play other setting like Antiquities, Age of Enlightenment, Future, Post Apocalypse and even Prehistoric. (Alternative time lines and all that.)

In nWoD we have Modern and Rome.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2008, 02:04:18 pm »
One more character. I though i would make The Fool. The Vampire that was a test subject.

Name: Sasha Generation: 7th Nature: Hidden
Player: -Unknown- Clan: Tremere Demeanor: Hidden
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: The Fool

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 4 Per 4
 Dex 3 Man 1 Int 3
 Sta 4 App 1 Wit 3
5 3 7

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 1 Academics 1
 Athletics 0 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 3
 Brawl 0 Commerce 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 2 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 3 Etiquette 3 Linguistics 1
 Expression 0 Melee 3 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 3
 Leadership 0 Ride 3 Politics 1
 Legerdemain 0 Stealth 0 Theology 0
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 3 Seneschal 0
5 13 9

Thaumatugy Generation 5 Former Magus +2
  Rego Vitae 5 Spirit Mentor +3
Medium +2
Celestial Attunement +1
Common sense +1
Dark Secreat -1
  5 5 8

Blood Points 9 of 20 Conscience 5 Health

Road of Humanity8 Self Control 3 Aura

Willpower 2 Courage 2 Flaw:

Concept: The Fool. Captured to be used as a lab rat and to be force to teach the art of Thaumatugy. Must now after escaping find a way to survive. But is going back the the Tremere the wised choice after betraying them? It is hard to keep things secret inside the chantry. 

Background: Sasha grew up in eastern Europe and learned for a early age about the old ways. Sasha would later practice simple magic and talk with the spirits of the dead. One day a Tremere saw the potential in Sasha. That night Sasha was embraced. Sasha adapted to the new life of a vampire and learned many of the rituals of the Tremere. Sasha had lost the ability to cast transitional spells after the embrace but kept the ability to talk with the dead.

One day when Sasha was traveling with Tremere troop to a other chantry they where attacked by a Tzimisce. All of them where killed except Sasha. The great fiend him self sensed that Sasha could become a great tool and decided to spare the life of the young vampire.
Sasha was taken captive and hold i a remote laboratory. There Sasha was "persuaded" to teach the fiend the basic art of Thaumatugy. Something that could lead to the young vampires final death if other Tremere found out. The fiend called Sasha the fool. Little did Sasha know that the fiend had planed this all along. He saw someone that would be easy to brake yet contained great knowledge about art of Thaumatugy. He had just been waiting for the right moment to strike.

Sasha did not get much contact with anyone else except the fiend. Luckily Sasha had a old friend that stayed close to the vampires side. A old spirit that helped out form time to time. Sadly enough it could not do much to free Sasha. At least not openly. Sometimes his apprentice named Cyrus visited Sasha. Cyrus was a bit odd and always seemed a bit distracted. Cyrus once tried to open up a bit deeper conversation with Sasha but the Cyrus sire the old fiend would not permit it. What little talk there was between them where often connected to the experiments Cyrus and the Fiend forced on Sasha.

One day the spirit had good news. It had cracked a plan for Sasha to escape. A Vampire Hunter was in the nearby town. The Spirit figure out that if it could get the Hunter interested in self-absorbed apprentice Cyrus then he would most likely follow Cyrus to his sires lair. Then it would only be a matter of time before all hell broke lose and Sasha could escape in the chaos.

Appearance: Sasha have mange to heal a lot of the wound that was inflicted on the young vampire. But some scars are to deep to heal. Sasha can however pass of just as a ugly human. What little cloths Sasha got are just rags.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 01:48:00 pm »
Sorry for triple posting but i would like to know if anyone would like to be Story Teller (aka Game Master) for a game. I would really like to play but i would not make a good Story Teller. So if anyone would like to be ST please speak up.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 01:50:41 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2008, 04:10:29 pm »
I will apply for the ST, I dont know much about WoD other then what I learned in bloodlines, and the fact the malkavians are insane.
Quote from: Mr. Wizard
Flamester is truly a god among us.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2008, 04:16:26 pm »
Cool. So what plans do you have? Any rules we should know about? Setting? Anything?
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 04:39:42 pm »
I don't think I am a good person for the ST, the only reason I applied was because someone pestered me in IRC about it. Though if none else comes forward i will be the ST.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 05:20:46 pm »
Hmm..do you own any World of Darkness books? Or just the game?

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2008, 07:38:02 pm »
Bloodlines is the only reference i have.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 05:28:27 am »
Yes so if anyone with a bit more experience then Flamester could be ST I think it would be better. I my self have never got a chance to really play WoD but i have studied the lore quite a bit and know the basic system. But I am to slow to work as a ST.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2008, 01:07:21 pm »
I found this will i was surfing. Is gives you the basics of oWoD Dark Ages. Even enough with information to create a human character.

I will of course help out if you need to learn more or help with creating a character.

Infomation about Dark Ages
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: World of Darkness RP OOC. NEED GMs!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2008, 12:52:22 pm »
So, d3ft abandoned us. Could someone please DM? WoD is fun....

/begs.

Offline Crimean

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2008, 11:07:58 am »
This ever end up going anywhere?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:38 pm »
Nope. Sorry. Finding a Storyteller is harder then finding gold in your backyard.

But if you know any then please inform us. :)
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2008, 02:02:58 pm »
How much would someone have to know about WoD to be a storyteller and what exactly do they have to do?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2008, 03:39:21 pm »
Well story teller is basically the GM. No real difference. Just the name. So he has to know the system pretty well. Lore wise is both yes and no. First WoD is placed in on a earth much like ours. Knowing historical events form real earth helps somewhat but you do not have to be a absolute history buff. The Darkness side however is very lore intense. But it is up to the ST to shape the world and he should see it as aid not as something that weight him down. Picking up some of the basic form Wiki or one of the big two whitewolf Wikis out there is recommended however. Also make sure you tell the players your the boss and your making your own world of darkness world just to be on the safe side if you decide to diverge. >_>

Now as for setting with lose ties. WoD is basicly made up by 5 or so prime settings.

The Original oWoD which is the most lore intensive and also the hardest one to make ones own. Set in the modern world. The second setting would be oWoD Dark Ages.

Actually set in medieval time rather the true dark ages but it sounds more survival horror like to call it dark ages. Helps to know History. Is also good to know some of the basics of the clans, tribes and such. But wiki actually have a lot of that stuff. But unlike oWoD Modern there are not global faction. Just a lot of small factions fight for power. Some clans are more common then others however and some places more detailed then others. Still see it more as a aid i say. Pretty easy to adapt i think and most people can relate to the Dark Ages.

The we have the oWoD Victorian/Western age. Again based on real world like all WoD stuff. Here we  start to see larger factions and such so it can be a bit of a problem. But is up to the ST as always on what he wants to do with the setting. The Victorian part is more focused on Vampire wile the Western part is Werewolf centered.

nWoD is a bit more flexible or so they want you to think. True in a way as idea is that every little city is it own setting. Modern world but with a different background lore form oWoD. Made to encourage the ST to make it his own. No meta story in nWoD like in oWoD

The newest setting is the nWoD Antiquates setting. To be more precise Rom. Not much to say about it. It is like all the other. Based on real earth with a supernatural twist to it.

There are actually more setting and stuff. A lot of lore for those that are interstice but most should be seen as a aid. Most games i have seen actually turn it to something own. And i have seen concepts form Age of Enlightenment vampires to the extreme of post apocalyptic werewolf, stone age vampire or cyberpunk adventure. The ST is free to ignore everything (Golden rule, Very clearly stated in WoD) or follow all the events to the letter.

I recommend that those that would be interested in becoming a ST should look up the free Dark Age rule to get a picture of how it works. The rules as far as i have seen is the complete basics which is needed to run a game describing humans as base creatures for players. The difference is not that great between other supernatural creatures and humans system wise so is a good start.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 04:13:33 pm »
How about I just build you a whole new world to play in? That sounds much easier.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 05:49:38 pm »
Yeah people say that but it seldom is. The thing why people use already established setting is because they often make sense (In some fashion). of course many also like to explore these detailed worlds.

I would however agree to play WoD without WoD setting but there rule system just to test it out. I would probably test the opposite to. (Different rules but same setting.) I am actually not against trying new systems. I try to be open to new things.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 06:11:43 pm »
Anything I did would probably end up turning into an RP anyway... :-[

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 06:17:54 pm »
Well this is suppose to be a RP >_>

or do you differentiate PnP RPG form your Free Form forum based RPs?
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 06:25:24 pm »
Well I classify them as Story-Based RPs (RP) and Action-Based RPs (D&D). I'd call this thing an Action-Based RP.

Anyway, I guess I'm not geared up to do this anyway since it's not my thing. Sorry for the trouble.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 06:28:30 pm »
Actually WoD is made to be more story driven and less action and dungeon crawling (if you make one then you did it wrong really >_>)

There is a reason why the GM is called a Story Teller. WoD games tend to be a lot more social then DnD.

Also no problem. It may get someone else interested and i like talking about WoD. (or other RP systems/settings for that matter.)
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Crimean

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 09:34:34 pm »
*L* know a few ST's actually oWoD is getting harder and harder to find in the world of the internets since they came out with the new stuff...Started working on a chronicle a bit ago for table top style play, but those I was working on it for seem to have lost interest in giving it a try...still a ways off before the setting'll be fleshed out enough to have a decent game, but can pop back in and drop a note when things progress that far...

As far as the difference between GM's and ST's...eh I suppose the view on that has alot to do with the GM's you've had in the past...have had a couple who have focused more on the over all story than the dungeon crawl sort of thing, but then have had some who stuck more or less to the basic you are here...you want to be there...insert a buttload of monsters, puzzles and obstacles between you and destination...ST's in general seem to be known more for focusing on telling the story, or rather guiding a character in creating their own story...

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 04:41:39 am »
Yeah. All RPGs tend to have there own term for GM. A few actually call it GM but most systems i have seen use other names. And is often a matter what the creator of the system had intended for the system. This is very clear for example in 4th edition of Dungeons and Dragons which is very focused on Dungeon Crawling compared to 3.5 which was more a general system straight form the start.

World of Darkness however have always tried to be more story focused which is why i see there mechanics as a bit simple (Still pretty deep) and not so much focused on combat. That is also why it has so much lore i believe.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline shadowlord18

• Super Mario Bro.
  • *hug* here you go be well my friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2008, 04:20:57 pm »
Name: Sabin Jameson Nature: Survivor
Player: Shadwolord18 Demeanor: Survivor
Chronicle: DA Concept: Farmer

Physical Social Mental
 Str 4 Cha 3 Per 2
 Dex 2 Man 3 Int 2
 Sta 4 App 1 Wit 2
6 4 3

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 2 Academics 0
 Athletics 1 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 2
 Brawl 3 Commerce 1 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 3 Etiquette 0 Linguistics 0
 Expression 0 Melee 3 Medicine 2
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 0
 Legerdemain 2 Stealth 1 Theology 1
 Subterfuge 2 Survival 2 Seneschal 1
11 7 4

Background Other Traits
contacts 4 Deraged -2
allies 1 Lucky +3

5 1

Willpower 3 Conscience 4 Health

Self Control 4

Courage 2

item list
leather jerkin pants and boots
iron axe and knife
tinderbox
travelers cloak
a dog (aka chief)
a few gold pieces

bio
A simple farmer off cows and pigs. During his younger years when his father was sick he was also a pick pocket with a knack for getting in people pockets and out off trouble. The years of taking care  of sick animal have given him a brief idea about medicine . His long years in the sun a isolation of his farm has slightly warped his mind as such he will go into berserk rages which he will have no memory of.  He is also part of the framers consul. He learned fighting off various predators trying to kill his cows and bar fights.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:42:51 pm by shadowlord18 »
Life is not measured by the amount of times you fall down but by the number of times you get back up again.

Offline Flamester_

• Gyruss Gyrusian
  • Bread Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2008, 05:13:24 pm »
Name: Durron Generation: 12th Nature: Hidden
Player: Flamester Clan: Malkavian Demeanor: Hidden
Chronicle: DA Haven: Beast Concept: Thief

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 2 Per 2
 Dex 3 Man 4 Int 4
 Sta 2 App 2 Wit 4
3 5 7

Alertness 3 Animal Ken 0 Academics 0
 Athletics 3 Archery 2 Hearth Wisdom 1
 Brawl 0 Commerce 0 Investigation 1
 Dodge 2 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 0 Etiquette 1 Linguistics 0
 Intimidation 1 Performance 0 Occult 2
 Leadership 0 Ride 0 Politics 1
 Legerdemain 1 Stealth 3 Theology 0
 Subterfuge 3 Survival 0 Seneschal 0
13 9 5

Obfuscate 0 Allies 3 Common sense 1
 Demention 5 Resources 1 Efficient Digestion 3
 Auspex 0 Domain 2 Ediatic Memory  2

Blood Points 10 of 11 Conviction 2 Self Control 3 Health

Road of Beast* 6 Instinct  3 Aura 0

Willpower 3 Courage 3 Flaw: Kleptomaniac

*Path of The Merchant
**Vicissitude

Bio+Stuff:coming soon eventually.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 07:06:21 pm by Flamester_ »

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 12:49:08 pm »
I made a other shape shifter. This time a Ananasi. She should be flexible enough to be use in any game really. However modern is the template for this character. Also she should fit in with anything form Vampires to other shapeshifters or even Mages.

Name: Lily Breed: Homin Nature: Caregiver
Player: Yokto Aspect: Amari Aliquid Demeanor: Gallant
Chronicle: oWoD Species: Widow Spider Concept: Theft

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 1 Per 2
 Dex 5 Man 1 Int 3
 Sta 2 App 4 Wit 5
5 3 7

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Computer 0
 Athletics 3 Drive 0 Enigmas 3
 Brawl 1 Etiquette 0 Investigation 1
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Law 0
 Expression 0 Performance 0 Medicine 1
 Primal Urge 1 Repair 0 Occult 3
 Leadership 0 Securty 1 Politics 0
 Streetwise 1 Stealth 3 Ritual 1
 Subtefuge 1 Survival 1 Science 0
14 5 9

Mother's Touch Fetishes* 4 Empathy -3
 Balance Ritual** 1 Emotional Attachment -3
 Shroud Totem (Ananasa) Enemy -1
Hive Mind +7
Mixed-Morph +5
Metamorph +7
Ambidextrous +2
Perfect Blanace +1

Blood 4 Cunning 0 Health

Gnosis 1 Obedience 0

Willpower 3 Wisdom 3

*Sliver of Helios 1 (Corax; page 86)
*Chameleon Skin Headband (City) 2 (Players Guide to Garou; page 144)
*Magpie's Swag 1 (Players Guide to Garou; page 144)
**Rite of Spinning

Items carrying
 Common Dark Cloths
 Sliver of Helios
 Chameleon Skin Headband
 Dedicated Magpie's Swag Satchel
  Silver locket with her mothers picture

Name:  Lilian Analysica-Caelinora Lynn (Lily)
Sex: Female
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale White

Concept: Wyld touched Ananasi who easily get attached to people. Skilled theft especially burglary. She goes by the name Lily and never use her full name.

Lilian was a Orphan. She never knew who her parents was. The only thing that she had was a silver locket with a picture of her mother. As such she had a though time. She learn early on to be both quick in mind and in body. She learned to defend her self and most impotently to avoid those that mean her harm.

When she started to undergo her metamorphosis a man showed up. He claimed he was her Father and that he wanted to help her. He called him self Drake. At first she did not know what to think but  he seem to know exactly what she is experiencing so she listen to him. Drake told Lilian that he was a one of the Ananasi the Werespiders and about Anansa the Mother Queen of the Ananasi. He started to instruct her in the ways of the Ananasi and Lilian quickly learned.

Drake told him the basics of  the supernatural world. About the Trinity, Gaia and the other shape shifters. About Vampire and Mages. About the Umbra and Spirits. What he did not tell her was however who her mother was. The only thing Lilian could get about her mother was that truly was her in the locket. But he refused to say any more. Even if this angered Lilian she still continued to listen to Drake. He always had something to tell it seemed and maybe one day he would tell her the truth.

After some time under his wing Drake gave Lilian a few assignments to test her skills. Often it was simple task like delving something without getting seen. Once in a wile he wanted her to steal something. Lilian excelled at her task and as a reward for every successful mission she preformed he thought her something new about the Ananasi, Ovid and other supernaturals. Always offering some new little detail he had withheld form her.

One day he sent her to acquire a few fetishes form Corax named Angel. Drake took Lilian to see a other Corax who apparently held a grudge against Angel. Drake told Lilian not to trust the Corax who was called Whispers-Softly. But they needed the help of Whispers-Softly to get in to Angels hideout. Whispers-Softly presented Lilian with a gift. A fetish known as the Magpie's Swag. It looked like a Satchel. Whispers-Softly also preformed the rite of talisman dedication on the  Magpie's Swag to unleash it full potential.

Drake explained to Lilian that Angel was a collector of these magical fetish items. A collector that tend collect what already had a owner. Lilian though this would be like any other mission Drake had sent her on but it proved to be a little more difficult then she expected. She manage to brake in and steal the fetishes. Someone or something seemed to have tipped of Angel however because just when Lilian manage to get the fetishes she was after it became apparent it was all a trap. She managed to escape alive however with great deal of luck and a bit of cunning. She lost some of the fetishes in the process but Lilian though it was worth if she managed to get out there alive. Still she manage to steal Chameleon Skin Headband and Sliver of Helios. Though the most powerful items where left behind.

After she made her way back it turned out that he was gone. He had dispersed as suddenly as he had apprehend.

Now Lilian is alone and she is not sure who to trust or who to turn to for aid.

Appearance: Thin, small and light. Dark hair. In her Spider form got a black, hairless body of the widow spider.

Personality: Lilian is a bit afraid to get attached to other people. Others often feel she is a bit distant and shy as a result. She knows it is considered a weakness to get attached to others in the Anasasi society and do not want others to come to harm. She is more emotional then most Anasasi. Even for those severing the Wyld aspect. Lucky for her her she still blends in pretty well in Anasasi society due to her aspect.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 03:58:29 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2008, 06:06:07 pm »
Name: Sammy Codazzi Clan: Lasombra Nature: Hedonist
Player: Krakow Sam Generation: 13th Demeanor: Rebel
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: Outlaw

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 4 Per 1
 Dex 3 Man 2 Int 2
 Sta 3 App 5 Wit 3

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 0 Bureaucracy 0
 Athletics 2 Drive 3 Computer 0
 Brawl 2 Etiquette 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Firearms 2 Law 2
 Empathy 0 Melee 3 Linguistics 1
 Expression 1 Performance 0 Medicine 2
 Intimidation 3 Repair 2 Occult 0
 Leadership 0 Security 0 Politics 0
 Streetwise 2 Stealth 0 Finance 0
 Subterfuge 1 Survival 0 Science 0

Disciplines Background Other Traits
Obtenebration (3) Motorcycle (1)
Potence (2) Hotel room (1)
Dominate (1) Notoreity (1)
                                Herd: Hotel guests (2)

Blood Points 3 Conscience 2 Health

Road (Humanity) 5 Self control 3

Willpower (5?) 6 Courage 5 Flaw: Casts no reflection, takes more damage from the sun,
Sensation junkie (roll willpower to resist trying new thing)
Merits: Crack driver (-2 driving difficulty rolls), Animal magnetism (-2 seduction rolls)

Xp: 5

Name: Sammy Enrico Codazzi
Age (superficial): 26
Date of Embrace: 1965
Skin Color: Tan

Items:
Jeans and T-shirt
Cigarettes (2 packs)
Lighter

Concept: Fast and loose roaming outlaw. Loves the thrill of the open road, causing trouble and sticking it to the man.

Background:
Sammy always knew how to handle himself as a result of a tense upbringing in a rough neighborhood. Modeling himself on the original rebel without a cause, it seemed certain he was headed for the life of a washup. Fortunately or unfortunately for him, Sammy was embraced in a mass attack by a roaming gang. Left to fend for himself, he learned the ways of his new unlife as he traveled up and down the west coast by night and took to lodging in the cities by day. Displaced from his home town of San Francisco by strange invaders from the far east he has recently arrived in San Diego, choosing to make his lair in a quiet hotel on the outskirts of the city, from whose clientèle he can feed with relative ease.

Appearence: Handsome to a fault. Immaculately combed hair, mirrored shades, just enough stubble. Not particularly bulky, but well-toned.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:49:49 pm by Krakow Sam »
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Kratok

• Turkey Shoot Terminator
  • Probably dead at this point!
    • View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 05:42:37 pm »
Wererat (Ratkin)
Name: Johnathan Lusitania. Skitters Breed: Rodens Nature: Celebrant
Player: Kratok         Aspect: Munchmausen Demeanor: Bon Vivant
Chronicle: oWoD         Tribe: Concept: Exploring

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 4 Per 3
 Dex 3 Man 5 Int 2
 Sta 2 App 1 Wit 4

Alertness 3 Animal Ken 2 Ritual 3
 Athletics 3 Drive 0 Computers 0
 Brawl 0 Etiquette 0 Enigmas 3
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Investigation 0
 Empathy 0 Melee 0 Law 0
 Expression 3 Performance 0 Linguistics    0
 Primal Urge 0 Repair 0 Medicine 0
 Leadership 0 Securty 0 Occult 3
 Streetwise 1 Stealth 3 Politics 0

Absolute Balance Totem  (5) Rat Rite of Artifice Dedication
 Cloak of Shadows Ritual (1)
 Spirit Speech Freak  (5)

Rage 5 Infamy 0 Health

Gnosis 5 Obligation 0

Willpower 4 Cunning 0

Name:  Johnathan Lusitania. Skitters (Skitter)
Hair Color: Dirty Brown
Eye Color: Bright Green
Skin Color: Dark Peach

Concept: A new shapeshifter experiencing any sort of civilization for the first time, excited about all expeiriences

Skitters never really though much before he was turned, being your run of the mill rat, floating the seas on his middle namesake, Chewing on ropes boots and things, before he was Touched. It was wonderous. Suddnely, he could taste the leather in his mouth, smell the air, see the sky, and enjoy it! A holy touch upon his soul, changing his mind. Likes, hates, fears! For some days, Skitters was in a coma, relishing in his own feelings. Before long though, a painful spike struck through his paradise. Time had diction in this world. Fearing the mere possibillity of being this blind again, Skitters jumped out his trusty world, and once more when there was land, striking a new life and a promise to enjoy it, taking his name from the first human he heard and another from what must be his old worlds lable. Johnathan Skitters had a life to live.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2008, 09:57:28 pm by Kratok »

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2008, 04:23:23 pm »
I would like to change my vote in the poll....I'm pretty willing to play nWoD now. As long as it's WoD, anyway. I'm trying to get an ST from the White-wolf boards...I should have a new thread posted there soon.

Got it. If we have any luck, the potential ST's should be posting here. http://forums.white-wolf.com/viewtopic.php?t=86438

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2008, 06:33:54 am »
Oh and for anyone that are interested in STing, Do not let our characters we have made and posted here turn you off. I made mine for fun and i admit that i would love to play them. But we all try to be flexible enough so you can run the game you want to run. We can always change our characters or even make up new ones if needed.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
    • [url=http://la-mulana.com/en/][img]http://la-mulana.com/banner/half_banner3.gif[/img][/url]
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2008, 09:55:21 am »
I'm not sure how willing I am to play with an out site story teller.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 10:19:34 am »
Aww, stop being xenophobic Kratok. I'm sure anyone who's willing to GM for a bunch of strangers has got to be good people... or a psychopath.

Oh look, I made a Dark Ages character

Name: Baron Bartomeu De Tàrrega Clan: Toreador Nature: Competitor
Player: Krakow Sam Generation: 12th Demeanor: Defendor
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: Conservator

Physical Social Mental
 Str 3 Cha 3 Per 3
 Dex 2 Man 4 Int 3
 Sta 3 App 3 Wit 1

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Academics 0
 Athletics 2 Archery 1 Hearth Wisdom 0
 Brawl 2 Commerce 2 Investigation 0
 Dodge 0 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 1 Etiquette 2 Linguistics 1
 Expression 3 Melee 2 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 2 Performance 0 Occult 0
 Leadership 2 Ride 2 Politics 1
 Legerdemain 0 Stealth 0 Theology 1
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 0 Seneschal 2

Disciplines Background
Auspex 3 Influence 2 Other Traits
Celerity 0 Resources 3
Presence 2 Domain 3

Blood Points 9 (11) Conscience 2 Health

Road (Chivalry) 6 Self control 4

Willpower 4 Courage 4 Flaw: Mesmerised by beauty

Inventory:
Armour, sword and standard
De Tàrrega signet ring
Horse "Eulàlia"
Cart and two mules
A fragment of the Pala d'Oro alterpiece, two dozen tapestries, an ornamental chess set, erotic ivory tryptich, four ornate crucifixes, ceremonial sword, seventeen miscellaneous paintings on canvas, three plaster busts, a statue of St John, twenty two icons, a reliquary supposedly containing the fingerbone of St Aba of Kashkhar, six finely woven rugs, one chest of eastern silks, lion cast in bronze, five illuminated bibles and a marble kitchen basin.

Name: Baron Bartomeu De Tàrrega
Age (superficial): Youthful adult
Date of Embrace: June 28, 1175
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Tan

Concept: A minor Catelan noble who has made it his task to safeguard rare relics and artworks in danger of destruction.

Embraced shortly after his inheritance of his father's lands and title due to his moderate talent for oratory. After adjusting to his new life Bartomeu learned of the 4th crusade and left his baronly duties to travel to the holy land. The crusade took a detour which resulted in the infamous sacking of Byzantium. Appalled by the disregard the crusaders had for thousands of years of collected cultural treasures he accumulated as many alterpieces, reliquaries, books and tapesteries as he could manage, and headed back to Europe, with the the displaced Byzantine Tzimiche, Cyrus in tow.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 02:37:06 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2008, 07:39:49 am »
Does anybody have the old rules to create a character, like how many points for each thing and such?
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2008, 11:41:43 am »
Yep. Probably best you go on IRC for help.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2008, 08:05:13 pm »
I PMed Squash, our potential ST. He (I assume squash is a he) said that he's fine with gaming over IRC, but he just wants to know what we want to do as players.

That is, "Traditional nWoD (mortals), vampire the requiem, hunter the vigil, whatever. Crossovers are tricky, but not out of the question..." as he put it. The exceptions, "The only two things are I'm not that great with Promethians and werewolves, and I don't particularly like Mage, but I can run any other kind of game."

It seems that the general concensus is dark ages oWoD....probably vampire.

So, input please!

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2008, 08:14:26 pm »
Yeah, I'd prefer oWoD vampire.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2008, 08:21:50 pm »
The character i would most want to play is my oWoD Dark Age Vampire Cyrus.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2008, 04:52:29 pm »
So I PMed squash again..

Apparently he's not familiar with oWoD. I'm slightly dissapointed, but I'm pretty confident from reading one of his write ups that he's a good ST, and the game will be fun nonetheless.

I'm assuming right now that the thing most people here are familiar with in nWoD is vampire. Any objections to that? Or would anyone rather play normal (human) WoD?
* Gungnir shrugs. Hey, we may be able to do a human/vampire crossover...thing

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2008, 05:18:50 pm »
Gungnir i think most a familiar just with the old stuff. Especially if we look pole.  It may be only you and i that know the new stuff.

Oh btw. A bit of the problem is that base nWoD do not exist as a free PDF for anyone to download but Dark Age: Mortal (If we call it that) does.

And one last thing. The rest you please be vocal of what you think. I rather base our actions on you posts then a unreliable pole ;)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 05:21:40 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2008, 05:24:11 pm »
Bleh, I don't much like the idea of playing a mortal... thats what I am anyway, and its what most other RPGs have you play.
To be honest nWoD doesn't really hold my interest much  :-\

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2008, 04:41:45 pm »
Gungnir have asked me to reset the pool. Make you voice heard and we might get this ball rolling. We have a potential ST but we need you input.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2008, 04:44:34 pm »
By the way, yes means you're willing to play either.

*votes yes*

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2008, 05:30:40 pm »
That is right. I hope that part is clear.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline liushanmi

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2008, 07:48:31 pm »
Have you guys found an ST? I used to play both nwod and owod. (I personally like owod color and nwod base mechanics)
I used to ST mixed owod and nwod (like Vampire-Werewolf-Mage-etc... yes my old players were crazy...)
This might be fun to do.

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2008, 06:28:11 am »
Oh! thats perfect.

I mean, my main objection to nWoD is the lame diluted background, and the fact you'd be willing to play mixed games is probably good since everyone seems to want something different (even though most people are ok with Vampires)

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2008, 06:46:51 am »
Yeah thats sounds great. I guess you number 1 for the job Liushanmi. We ready when you ready. And as you have seen some of use have some characters already made. Both Dark Age and Modern.

I agree that the new system may have some merits mechanics. Though the old is not that bad ether. I to mainly thinks the lack of color as you put it to be the greatest flaw in the new system. Have anyone notice that the Scion system feels a lot like the old WoD mechanics?
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline liushanmi

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2008, 12:21:23 pm »
My biggest issue about a forum game is my lack of non real time gaming expereince.
I have previous participated and run a number of LARPs, AIM-MSN Txt games, and in person (as well as 1 or 2 by phone games). I would need a rundown down of what exactly would be expected.

Although, my curiosity, is what (or what all) would be played?

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2008, 12:49:37 pm »
Oh, we're talking about running the game through IRC (so basically just like you AIM or MSN games).

I thin concensus is roughly on playing oWoD. The characters people have prepared are all vampires or werecreatures, if that helps.

Offline liushanmi

• Breakout Battler
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2008, 01:02:38 pm »
Then my big thing is just to figure out how to get on IRC (haven't done so in a couple years).

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2008, 06:05:38 pm »
Name: Fay Clan: Malkavian Nature: Child
Player: Yokto Generation: 8th Demeanor: Child
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: Creepy Child

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 3 Per 4
 Dex 4 Man 2 Int 2
 Sta 1 App 5 Wit 2
3 7 5

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 1 Buteaucracy 0
 Athletics 1 Drive 0 Computer 1
 Brawl 0 Etiquette 1 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Law 0
 Empathy 3 Melee 1 Linguistics* 1
 Expression 3 Performance 3 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 0 Repair 0 Occult 3
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 3 Finance 0
13 9 5

Obfuscate 3 Mentor 5 Sympathetic Bond +5
 Obtenebration 1 Generation 5 Disembodied Mentor +5
Oracular Ablity +3
Medium +2
Enchanting Voice +2
Child -3
Short -1
  Amnesia -2
Cast no Reflection -1
5 10

Blood Points 09of15 Conscience 5 Health

Road (Humanity) 9 Self-control 4

Willpower 1 Courage 1 Flaw: Deragment (MPD)

*Spanish

4 XP

(10 XP spend on 1 level Obtenebration)

Name:  Fay
Age (superficial): 10
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Green

Items:
 Jeans and T-shirt.
 Locket
 Doll

Concept: Young child who feeds on sympathy with a dark side.

Background: Due to her Amnesia she do not remember a lot

Appearance: Golden blond hair and perfect pale white skin. She almost porcelain doll. Most would just see her as a cute little odd girl. Some however tend to get a odd vibe around her that something is not right with this little girl.

Personality: Fay is normally calm and try to get sympathy form others whenever she can. She also likes to play games though partly this is a defense mechanism. Fay like to live in her own made up world with her own made up friends and is often seem talking to her self. Especially when she do not get that much attention form people around her. Though truth be told her imaginary friend are less imaginary then people thinks. When provoked she can lash out in a frenzy.

Due to her odd mental makeup is hard to tell what is really a disorder or not. Her ability to read signs, talk to spits and of course her disembodied mentor can easy be mistake and dilutions and schizophrenia. Her mild regressive nature do not really show up however due she appearing to be just a young little girl. She has a mild object fixation disorder and always carries a locket and a doll with her for comfort.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 07:26:51 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2008, 07:07:52 pm »

Name: Eric Generation: 12th Nature: Survivor
Player: Gungnir         Clan: Nosferatu Demeanor: Rebel
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: Anarchist/Spy/Thief

Physical Social Mental
 Str 4 Cha 2 Per 2
 Dex 4 Man 3 Int 3
 Sta 2 App 0 Wit 3
7 3 5

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Academics 1
 Athletics 2 Firearms 1 Computer 1
 Brawl 3 Security 1 Investigation 2
 Dodge 2 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 0 Etiquette 0 Linguistics 0
 Expression 0 Melee 2 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 3 Performance 0 Occult 0
 Leadership 0 Drive 1 Politics 0
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 3 Theology 0
 Subterfuge 1 Survival 1 Science 1
13 9 5

Disceplines Background Other Traits
 Obfuscate 2           Generation 1 Lizard Limbs +1
  Potence 2   Resources 2 Oversized Mouth +1
  Herd 2 Oversized Fangs +1
Feeding Tongue  +2
Silence         +1
Acute Hearing +1
                                                                 New Arrival            -1
                                                                 Cold Breeze            -1
                                                                 Touch of Frost         -1

4 5 4

Blood Points 8 of 10 Conscience 2 Health

Humanity        4 Self Control 2 Aura

Willpower 5 Courage 3 Flaw:

Freebie points spent: Potence (7), Merits (4), Willpower (2), Dodge (2)
Apparent Age: 25

Concept: I was planning on making a guy who ends up as a street rat who's unhappy with his lot in (un)life. Ambitious, but he's Nosferatu...so the most he can really hope for is to become king of the sewers. Or so he thinks.

Background: Eric Ragnar Arrhenius lived a rather mundane human life in a backwoods city in southeast America. He was born to Swedish immigrants, but he never felt much connection to that country at all. His favorite pastime, to his parents' disapproval, was hunting with his friends. It was on one of these trips when he was stalking his prey that he was captured by a Nosferatu known to him only as Sire. He was knocked out, and carried off to a hidden place that he still cannot find. He was embraced after being tied to the top of a tree for two days with a gag in his mouth, after being told to "Enjoy the light while you can." Starving and thirsty (what did he know of hunger?), he was finally embraced in an excruciating process. He was blindfolded and left in a room with only rats. Eric had never been this hungry, and desperate for something to eat, he struggled to grab a rat and bite into it. To his surprise, he did not tear a chunk of meat out of it...he drankfrom it. And he liked it.

He was eventually trained in the ways of the Nosferatu and the masquerade by his sire, and after his training he decided he would like to leave the nosferatu that he was trained and raised with. He would try to find a place that he could make an easier (un)living at, where he could hold some territory of his own.

Appearance: Eric's most striking feature is his mouth. His mouth is able to open far more than any mouth should be able to, and to top it off, his fangs are not just the little razors found in most vampire mouths. These are two large, sharp, and scary specimens of canine teeth. Another strange object lies in his mouth- a 12 inch long tongue that can whip out of his mouth with enough force to penetrate skin, and then forcibly remove blood. As if these changes didn't make him hideous enough, his scalp is covered in short bumpy ridges, his nose seems to have vanished and been replaced with a flap of skin with holes in it, and his cheeks are thin enough that the teeth can be seen through them with with careful observation. His ears have become pointed, large, and bat like. The only thing that remains relatively intact through the change is his left eye. It has retained its vivid green hue, whereas his right eye has become a mottled grey/brown.

edit: Some merit/flaw clarification.

Silence (1pt Merit)
You have an unusual ability to move quietly that goes far beyond the norm. Reduce the difficulty on any Stealth roll involving moving quietly by two. you are even able to move quietly over dry leaves. Should the wind blow while you're moving, there's no way to hear you.

New Arrival (1pt Flaw)
You’ve just arrived in your new city of residence, and have done so without knowing anyone in the place. Existing fractions may try to recruit or eliminate you, while the harpies size you up and take your measure. Meanwhile, your ignorance of the city’s current events, history and politics (not to mention the personality quirks of the vampires already in place) may cause you to make a serious blunder.

Nosferatu - Lizard Limbs (1pt Merit)
When your limbs are restrained or grappled, you may spend a Blood Point and make a Willpower roll (difficulty Cool. If you succeed, you may "shed" a limb, leaving it in your opponent’s grasp while you escape. The limb may be regrown normally. If you shed enough limbs, you can escape nearly any bonds, though it is hard to flee the scene of captivity when one has not legs….Nosferatu with this Merit often use it for practical jokes (Let’s shake on it…).

Acute Sense (1pt Merit)
You have exceptionally sharp hearing, smell, vision or taste. The difficulties of all dice rolls that relate to the sense in question (e.g. Perception +Alertness to hear a faint noise, taste poison in food or see an oncoming attacker) are decreased by two. Combined with Auspex, this Merit can grant truly superhuman sense. This Merit can be purchased multiple times (a Cainite could have Acute Vision and Acute Taste for instance).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:48:07 pm by Gungnir »

Offline Kratok

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2009, 09:57:49 am »
Oye, didn't know we started playing. So it's current time with the vampires? Could have said something, with me making a character, and showing interest most of the time. Y'know, I feel pretty unloved. *Sniff*

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2009, 03:24:28 pm »
Posting a character I needed to get down on paper. Probably won't get used unless Sammy comes to a sticky end.

Name: Winston Lavender Clan: Nosferatu Nature: Manipulator
Player: Krakow Sam Generation: 11th Demeanor: Perfectionist
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: Broker

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 2 Per 4
 Dex 4 Man 5 Int 4
 Sta 1 App 0 Wit 2
3 5 7

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Bureaucracy 3
 Athletics 0 Drive 0 Computer 0
 Brawl 0 Etiquette 3 Investigation 1
 Dodge 0 Firearms 1 Law 3
 Empathy 1 Melee 0 Linguistics 0
 Expression 0 Performance 1 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 2 Repair 0 Occult 0
 Leadership 2 Security 0 Politics 3
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 0 Finance 3
 Subterfuge 3 Survival 0 Science 0
9 5 13

Obfuscate  (4) Resources (4) Lightning claculator (-1)
Animalism Retainers (2) Eidetic Memory (-2)
Potence                         Influence (2)        Intolerance (the poorly dressed/groomed) (+1)
Status    (2) Colour Blind (+1)
Generation (2)

Blood Points 7 Conscience 3

Road (Humanity) 8 Self control 5

Willpower 2 Courage 2 Flaw: Nosferatu fuglyness

Concept: Wanted a twist on the old idea of a sort of scheming immaculately groomed bureaucrat, so I figured why not make his life difficult be making him a Nosferatu?

Background: Mister Lavender serves as a vital link between the Nosferatu building their fortresses in city sewers and the humans on which they rely for armaments and building materials. Embraced on the assumption he was vain, his sire was shocked to find Lavender did not lose his mind and consign himself to a pitiful existence with the cleopatras. Instead, he lifted himself back out of the gutter and made his new condition work for the mutual benefit of both himself and his Clan.
Quickly mastering the use of obfuscate to hide his physical deformity, Lavender set about using his professional knowledge to build a portfolio of property and small businesses, which secretly funneled funds and supplies to Nosferatu and Camarilla interests in the city. In this manner he has become a well respected and sometimes feared member of both human and kindred community in the city.
In life. Lavender was almost pathologically devoted to fashion and 'good grooming', this has not diminished in his afterlife and manifests as an extreme distaste for those he deems scruffy or lacking in basic hygiene, which has naturally estranged him from many of his fellows in the sewers. He is followed at all times by the strong scent of aftershave which he uses to mask the sewer. Stench he picks up when not involved in surface affairs.
Occasionally having to deal with criminals and attempts on his life have taught him that using a gun is sometimes necessary in his profession, and he occasionally makes use of ghouls as bodyguards.

Appearence: All the skin seems to have been stripped from his face, leaving twisted muscle, and in some places, exposed bone. His nose, ears and eyelids are all absent as is his hair, though he covers his scalp with a sandy blonde toupee. His eyes are a milky white. The rest of his body is also covered in various skinless regions, though they are more sparse than his face. Lavender is never without an immaculate grey or black suit, often with a silk handkerchief or carnation tucked into the button hole. In the sewers he wears plastic overalls over his normal clothes. Being colorblind he rarely wears colours, preferring to allow others to see him the way he sees the world, in monochrome.
When using Obfuscate to disguise himself, he appears as he did in life, a man approaching middle age with stern features and light blue eyes.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2009, 03:28:44 pm »
This is my primary backup. Not 100% but i guess if should be well enough for now.

Name: Arcangelo Gino Giovanni Clan: Giovanni Nature: Pedagogue
Player: Yokto Generation: 8th Demeanor: Pedagogue
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: The Lich
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 4 Per 3
 Dex 2 Man 1 Int 2
 Sta 5 App 1 Wit 5
5 3 7
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Acadmics 1
 Athletics 0 Drive 0 Computer 1
 Brawl 0 Etiquette 0 Investigation 1
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Law 0
 Empathy 1 Melee 3 Linguistics 3 (English, Spanish, Latin, Italian and Greek)
 Expression 0 Performance 0 Medicine 3
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 3 Finance 0
 Subtefuge 0 Survival 3 Science 1
5 9 13

Necromancy 3 Generation 5 Sanduine Incongruy +5
  The Sepulchre path (3) Contacts* 1 Medium +2
 Potence 1 Light Sleeper +2
 Domination Proxy Kiss +8
 Fortitude 1 Time Sense +1
Flesh of the Corpse -5

Blood Points 7of15 Conscience 2 Health

Road (Humanity) 5 Self-control 3

Willpower 5 Courage 5 Flaw: Becomes more Corpselike with age

*Family contact.

Name: Arcangelo Gino Giovanni
Age (superficial): Hard to determine.
Hair Color: Grayish white
Eye Color: Gray
Skin Color: Pale white

Items:
Thick protective clothing
Knife

Concept: Corpse like schooler of the dead. Likes the to keep company with ghosts rather humans and vampires.

Background: Born in Italy in to the wealth Giovanni family. In his early years it was apparent that he was gifted in communicating with the spits of the dead so it did not take long before the necromancer vampires in the family took note. He was given the proxy kiss at a rather early age because of that. Sadly there where many who wish to have him as ally which resulted in him serving two masters at one time. Because of the great risk of a major infighting over the Arcangelo talents a Elder decided to Embrace him in to the clan rather then let things get out of hand.

After the Embrace Arcangelo was pretty much left alone. No one really wish to go against his Sire wishes. Arcangelo practice is art of speaking to the dead and become more and more skilled in Necromancy. He often stayed up early reading about occult lore and studying other subjects like languages.

Others noted that Arcangelo was somewhat different form the others in the family. Arcangelo would rather have a pleasant conversation rather then force them to do his bidding. His apprentice change to slowly over the years becoming more death like. He also seemed to be able to take the blood without the trauma that the kiss normally brings on mortals when a Giovanni bites. Arcangelo was a bit out of place even.

As such tensions would again arise. But his sire had a solution to the problem again. The Pisanob linage had recently made some interesting discoveries and Arcangelo sire though it might be a good idea to send Arcangelo to check up on them. Arcangelo fitted well for this roll as his wide linguistics skill and knowledge in Necromancy would be of good use. Arcangelo was sent to Mexico.

Though shortly after Arcangelo had arrived things started to go bad. The land of the dead seemed to be in turmoil, sightings of some new enemy had been reported. The local Sabbat dominating the area also stated to create problems. Arcangelo and the group he was with was attack. Arcangelo got split form the others and had to survive on his own out in the wilderness. He decided to try to make his way over the border in to USA. Somehow with a little skill and a lot of luck Arcangelo manage to surive the journey and make it over the border to USA. Now he just need to establish contact with the family again.

Appearance: Arcangelo has a corpse like apprentice. His body is full of superficial scars. During his younger years he was quite handsome but his years as a vampire and the curse he bears with him has taken is tole on his body. He can barely pass as mortal.

Personality: Arcangelo mainly keeps to him self. This is partly due to his appearance and that he likes to keep company with ghost rather then humans and vampires. But has also developed as a defense. Arcangelo was never that keen on the scheming he often ended up in the middle off so distancing him form those that would use him was the best thing he could think of. He do not particularly hold the morals views of the Giovanni nor that of Kin but Arcangelo is very strong willed.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 08:22:39 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2009, 07:19:51 pm »
Name: Drake (Draco) Clan: Gargoyle Nature: Director
Player: Yokto Generation: 8th Demeanor: Gallant
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Abandon warehouse Concept: Cult Leader

Physical Social Mental
 Str 4 Cha 5 Per 1
 Dex 5 Man 2 Int 3
 Sta 1 App 0 Wit 2
7 5 3

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Buteaucracy 0
 Athletics 1 Drive 0 Computer 0
 Brawl 3 Etiquette 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Firearms 3 Law 0
 Empathy 0 Melee 1 Linguistics* 1 (English, Spanish)
 Leadership 3 Securty 0 Politics 1
 Streetwise 1 Stealth 3 Finance 0
 Subtefuge 1 Survival 2 Science 0
13 9 5

Fortitude Generation 5 Ambidextrous +1
 Potence Herd 3 Dark Secreat -1
 Visceratika Retainers 3 Enchanting Voice +2
 Flight 5 Hidden Diablerie +3
Light Sleeper +2
Natural Leader +1
Masquerade Breaker -2
Blood Hunt -4

Other Freebie expensises
Background +2
Disciplines +7

Blood Points 7of15 Conscience 1 Health

Road (Humanity) 5 Self-control 4

Willpower 5 Courage 5 Flaw: Appearance no higher then 0. Willpower pool reduced by 2 dice vs Dominate

Name: Drake (Draco)
Skin Color: Obsidian Black

Item:
Simple Clothing
Rastafarian Drifter Disguise.
Ritual Dagger given as gift by Ryan Hunt

Background: Draco was the name given to him by his sire. Drakes sire was a rather old and wise gargoyle that seems to have embraced him out of loneliness. He was taught how to survive and who to trust and not trust. Draco's sire warned him about the Tremere and there blood sorcery. But most of all that he should be very careful to let them use there domination power on him. The great Irony is that the Sire managed to be captured and turn in to a slave by the Tremere.

After the loss of his sire to the Tremere. The only real friend Draco had in this dark world, Draco swear that he would do what he could to free his sire. Draco manage to gather a few Gargoyles, Ghouls and vampires that has tried of the local dominance of the Tremer. He staged attacks on the Tremere. Fast hit and run to disrupt there business. And the Prince at first choice to turn a blind eye to evens knowing that it would strengthen his own potion of the Tremere in the City got weaker. The hidden war continued and became more and more violent. Draco even manage to stage a successful attack on the chantry it self. After Draco managed to Diablerie   one of the most powerful Termere blood mages the situation changed. The Prince realized that the war had gone on long enough and he had achieved his goal. If it would have continued he would risk not only the masquerade but also looking weak and unable to lead. He decided it was time to eliminate this troublemaker and called a blood hunt on Draco. The Prince turned a hero as Draco dispersed and the Tremere where weaken in the city. Who know. Maybe it was the plan of the Prince all along to start this war. How else would a Gargoyle have manage to so well against a Tremere chantry if he did not get some secrete aid? We may never know.

Drake left the past behind him and traveled towards the fabled Anarch Free State to make a new (un-)life for him self. After a bit of traveling in california he decided to settle down in San Diego. He found a old abandon building unluckily for him the building was already occupied by some local teens. But rather the being frightened and starting to run away when they saw him the kids started to worship him seeing him as there dark savior. Drake decided to roll with it and gained a small group of followers.

Sadly for Drake he was not only spotted by some kids but by someone else. This Vampire offered to clean up the mess he coursed in return of a future favor. Drake reluctantly agreed. Drake has since then become a lot more careful about being seen going to great length to conceal him self when he travels outside.

Appearance: Tall. Obsidian Skin. Long Tail. Several Sweeping horns. Draconian Appearance. Very commanding voice.

Personalty: Draco likes to lead. For him being the leader of a cult is more like a hobby. He is not the one to lie but do not always tell the hole truth. Like most things the cult believe about him is actually there imagination rather then what he him self had told the. Draco tend to sleep light. something he learned form his sire and honed during his little revolution. Getting stab in the back is not something he would like to experience.

Drake also have a Rastafarian Drifter Disguise complete with a Big Backpack to hide his wings, Some Fake Dreadlocks and Dread Hat to hide his horns and ears,a fake beard to hide most of his unusual features, some baggy parts to hides his tail, gloves for his hands and some shades to hide his eyes. He also use some makeup to make the skin look a bit more natural. It is not perfect but it works... as long as people do not get to close.

Retainers

Name: Ryan Hunt
Race: Ghoul
Appearance: Blond. White.
Bio: Ryan and Paul where the ones that found Drake when he was trying to hide out in the abandon warehouse. At first they where not sure what they had been smoking but then they realized that the nasty looking dude was a freaking Devil! Awesome! Naturally Ryan and Paul started to pester Drake worshiping him as a God. Drake was worried that he maybe had to kill them but figured that he could as well roll with it. They where not doing any harm if they just kept there mouth shut.

Sadly they did not and it did not take long before Drake had a small cult following him. All bought by Ryan and Paul.

After getting beat up by some gang bangers he was trying to buy pot form Drake decided to Ghoul him. Partly so that Ryan could defend him self but also as a way to control his addiction. With vite in his body mortal drugs would hold little to no charm over him. The gift of Ghouldom also made a great way to show power and gain more loyalist form the cultist. A grand ceremony was helled in the warehouse and Ryan and Paul where made ghouls.

Ryan though not the brightest candle he does have his moments. He often acts at the cults second in command after Darke himself. Though he does not bother Terry. Drake have also finally manage to Ryan to realize that the cult must be very exclusive. After all is no fun to have a secret club if is not secret.

Ryan greatest strength is that he is exceptionally good at finding stuff. Be it drugs, weapons or whatever. Ryan is a fixer by nature.

Name: Paul Addams
Appearance: Rather big and intimidating guy. Dark brown hair and eyes. White.
Bio: Paul is Ryans best friend. Big, Strong and do not say a lot in general. He just like to hang around and take it easy. But he is pretty good at beating up people when he needs to. One of the reason why Ryan like to have him around.

Paul often keeps guard and make sure that people do not get to close to the warehouse. His Size and  Strength makes him the perfect guard dog. That he is rather alert helps to.

Name: Terri Logan
Appearance: Short hair. Two toned black and red hair. Very good looking. Pale Skin.
Bio: Terri was originally intendant to be a virgin sacrifice to the dark blood demon. Ryan and some cultist had kidnapped her and carried her bound to the warehouse under the cover of darkness.  But Drake did not like the idea when Ryan and the other cultist presented the gift to him. But rather then lose face he accepted there gift and played along. Drake took the terrified girl in to a small back room in the old warehouse where he normally rest during the day. He  told the others that he did not want to be disturbed wile he preforms his dark rituals on her and then locked the door.

Drake removed the gag and force her to feed on his blood making her his first ghoul in Drake made San Diego. It was Drakes hope that she would calm down a bit after feeding. Lucky he was right and the blood slowly calmed her down with is supernatural lure. The following nights he told her about what he really was and how he came to west coast. He told her all about the cult. He told her everything.

For Drake it was nice to finally have someone he could speak with. Drake manage to gain sympathy with his alluring charm and with a little help form his supernatural blood.

When drake and Terri existed form his room he told the other that he was pleased with there sacrifice and that he have turn her in to his personal slave. He also gave them a stern reminded that he did not like surprises however and that they should not kidnap anyone without his approval.

Terri is without a doubt the smart one in the group. She often helps Drake with doing occult research and other thinking work which she love doing. She also helps drake look the part making props. Terri help him out a lot with the Rastafarian Drifter Disguise. She got a natural beauty to her and it was that reason that got her kidnapped more then anything else. But she is very shy and not that social. She hardly ever hangs out with the other cultist but likes hanging out with Drake. Terri is Drakes Right Hand without the others realizing it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:56:48 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2009, 06:35:03 pm »
Another character I needed to get down on paper. Guess its useful to have them around  :P.

Name: Stanford Clan: Malkavian Nature: Curmudgeon
Player: Krakow Sam Generation: 8th Demeanor: Traditionalist
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Nursing Home Concept: Geriatric

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 2 Per 3
 Dex 3 Man 2 Int 2
 Sta 5 App 2 Wit 4
7 3 5+1

Alertness 2 Animal Ken 1 Bureaucracy 0
 Athletics 3 Drive 1 Computer 0
 Brawl 2 Etiquette 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 2 Firearms 3 Law 0
 Empathy 0 Melee 0 Linguistics 1
 Expression 0 Performance 0 Medicine 1
 Intimidation 2 Repair 0 Occult 0
 Leadership 2 Security 0 Politics 2
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 1 Finance 0
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 3 Science 1
13 9 5

Obfuscate   Herd  (4) Infectious: Bite spreads derangement to mortals temporarily (+3)
Auspex (2) Retainers (1) Intolerance: Foreigners (+1)
Dementation     (2)             Generation (5)         Confused (+2)
Oracular Ability (-3)

Blood Points 13 (15) Conscience 1

Road (Humanity) 5 Self control 4

Willpower 6 (5+1) Courage 5 Flaw: Derangement (Delusional)

Name: Stanford
Hair colour: White
Eye colour: Light blue
Skin colour: Pale

Items:
Old clothing
M1 Garand rifle
Purple Heart and Meritorious service medals, EAME ribbon.
Dog tag (US army circa WW2, all information illegible)
Old fatigues

Concept:  A tough elderly veteran reduced to a parasitic existence feeding on the residents of a nursing home.

Background:
Stanford was a veteran of WW2, in which he was injured in the line of duty while serving in France. His injury having prevented him from continuing in the military, he worked as a mail man to support his family. He retired as soon as he was able, and lived an unremarkable life. When his wife died his children quickly put him in a nursing home and pushed him out of their lives, breeding resentment. He was eventually embraced and declared officially dead by human society. The truth of the matter being that he had simply relocated himself to another nursing home, where he feeds on the residents and makes sure his secret is kept by maintaining the head nurse as a blood-bound ghoul.

Stanford's Malkavian derangement manifests as a sort of senile disassociation with the present. He frequently believes he is in situations from his own past, and maps the events happening around him onto those flashbacks. He may believe a kindred in a position of authority to be an old commanding officer, a person whom he dislikes may become an old rival at the post office where he worked, a midnight mugger a German footsoldier intent on killing him.
Due to the oracular ability granted by his curse, these flashbacks often take the form of flash-forwards. He may call a current comrade by the name of someone he has yet to meet, or behave as if an upcoming event has already taken place.
This constant flashing back and forth causes him to have a fuzzy picture of current events at the best of times.
Stranger still, the mortals on which he feeds seem to temporarily inherit his derangement, also believing themselves to be living out past scenarios. This has led to the nursing home which he inhabits having picked up a reputation for accelerating its resident's descent into senility.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:01:18 am by Krakow Sam »

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2009, 01:59:16 pm »
Under construction

Name: Christian Clan: Gangrel Nature: Bravo
Player: Krakow Sam Generation: 9 Demeanor: Masochist
Chronicle: oWoD Haven: Concept: Psychopath Yuppie

Physical Social Mental
 Str 3 Cha 3 Per 2
 Dex 2 Man 4 Int 4
 Sta 3 App 3 Wit 2
5 7 3(+2)

Alertness 2 Animal Ken 1 Bureaucracy 2
 Athletics 1 Drive 1 Computer 1
 Brawl 3 Etiquette 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 1 Firearms 0 Law 1
 Empathy 0 Melee 0 Linguistics 0
 Intimidation 0 Repair 0 Occult 0
 Leadership 3 Security 0 Politics 1
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 1 Finance 3
 Subterfuge 3 Survival 2 Science 1
13 5 9

Animalism  Resources (4) Rival (-2)
Fortitude (1) Generation (4) Limp (-1?)
Protean       (2)                      Sadist (-1)
Dominate        (1) Dark secret (-1) (Murdered mentor)

Blood Points 7/14 Conscience 2

Road (Humanity) 5 Self control 3

Willpower 5 Courage 5 Flaw: Gains animal traits when frenzying

Name: Christian Penn
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Yellow
Skin colour: Light

Items:
Worn designer suit
Designer shades
Brown contact lenses
Rolex
Pocket knife
Leather Wallet ($500 cash, several credit cards)
Discreet gold ring
Keys to BMW sports car
Cellphone

Concept: A successful young businessman freed from the shackles of mortal laws determined to attain a similar status in his unlife as he had in life.

Background:
Christian was a rising star in the boardrooms of New York city, and soon back stabbed his way to prestige and wealth thanks to his keen instincts and naturally ruthless nature.
While on a company sponsored team-building wilderness outing, he fell out with his assigned team mates, who he saw as incompetent, and struck out on his own. He strayed from the beaten path and soon got lost. Unable to call for assistance on his cellphone, he spent two days wandering in mountainous and forested, clad in inappropriate attire for wilderness survival and a pocket knife his only concession to his situation.
On his third day of aimless wandering and haphazard foraging for edible food and clean drinking water, his leg was caught in a rusty bear trap which had lain undisturbed for years after hunters abandoned the area following a number of mysterious deaths, though Christian did not know this at the time, and was more immediately concerned with the crippling pain of the rusty iron jaws digging into his flesh.
The trap was corroded enough that the teeth did not damage Christian's leg sufficiently to put him in danger of bleeding out, but he was totally unable to free himself from the grip of the jaws, especially after days of subsisting on little more than handfuls of berries and water from brooks and puddles.
After spending one day and half a night struggling uselessly to free himself, Christian finally took drastic action. Taking out his pocket knife he began to hack away at his own leg, intending to sever it, and so escape the trap, or at least die quickly of blood loss rather than slowly of starvation and exposure.
As he chopped at his leg, growing delirious from blood loss, he was visited by a woman in ragged clothing possessing bestial features.
The Gangrel had been silently following Christian every night since he had got lost, and was impressed at the city dweller's tenacity, despite his lack of preparation and knowledge of the wild. His reaction to the bear trap was the last piece of evidence she needed, and she embraced him, before delivering him to a cave to wait out the day.
Christian spent the next several months coming to grips with his nature, alone. Still unable to find his way back to society, he fed on animals until he crossed paths with a more senior Gangrel, who took him under his wing and explained the truth behind his condition. Christian stayed with his mentor for several months, learning the vampiric disciplines and the ways of survival. Eventually, when he felt he had learned enough, Christian confronted his mentor and demanded he be allowed to return to society. The two fell out, and in the ensuing fight, Christian killed his teacher.
Now possessing a deal more wilderness savvy, Christian found his way back to civilisation and discovered the Camarilla. Recognising their power structure, he resolved to climb their ranks, letting nothing stand in the way of his goal.

Christian stands around six feet tall and has an athletic build and natural good looks. His eyes have become yellow and beast like, which he usually hides with sunglasses or coloured contact lenses. The wound he inflicted on himself in his attempt to escape the trap never truly healed, even after his embrace, and his right leg bears a deep, unsightly scar which gives him a pronounced limp.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 04:35:32 pm by Krakow Sam »

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2009, 05:50:48 pm »
Got some new ST-searching threads up on rpg.net and whitewolf boards.

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=460092

http://forums.white-wolf.com/cs/forums/t/8568.aspx

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2009, 06:41:49 pm »
This is actually a Remake of Lilian (I may split them in to two characters). I have been toying with this idea for. Actually almost form the start. This background i feel is a bit more interesting and after positiver feedback on the concept form Gungnir i decided i would post it.

Few changes have been made to the sheet. I am keeping the old post just in case.

Also tried to make it so that is works in any setting.

Name: Lily Breed: Arachnid Nature: Caregiver
Player: Yokto Aspect: Amari Aliquid Demeanor: Gallant
Chronicle: oWoD Species: Widow Spider Concept: Seeker

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 1 Per 2
 Dex 5 Man 1 Int 4
 Sta 1 App 4 Wit 4
5 3 7

Alertness 1 Animal Ken 0 Computer 0
 Athletics 3 Drive 0 Enigmas 3
 Brawl 1 Etiquette 0 Investigation 1
 Dodge 3 Firearms 0 Law 0
 Expression 0 Performance 1 Medicine 1
 Primal Urge 1 Repair 0 Occult 3
 Streetwise 1 Stealth 3 Ritual 1
 Subtefuge 1 Survival 1 Science 0
14 5 9

Mother's Touch Fetishes* 4 Empathy -3
 Balance Ritual** 1 Emotional Attachment -3
 Shroud Totem (Ananasa) Enemy -1
Hive Mind +7
Mixed-Morph +5
Metamorph +7
Ambidextrous +2
Perfect Blanace +1

Blood 4of10? Cunning 0 Health
Bruised O
Gnosis 5 Obedience 0 Injured O
Wounded O
Willpower 4 Wisdom 3 Mauled O
Crippled O
Incapacitated O

*Sliver of Helios 1 (Corax; page 86)
*Chameleon Skin Headband (City) 2 (Players Guide to Garou; page 144)
*Magpie's Swag 1 (Players Guide to Garou; page 144)
**Rite of Spinning

Items carrying
 Common Dark Cloths
 Sliver of Helios
 Chameleon Skin Headband
 Dedicated Magpie's Swag Satchel
  Silver locket with her mothers picture

Name:  Lilian  (Lily)
Apparent Age: Teens

Concept: Wyld touched Ananasi who easily get attached to people. Skilled Acrobat with a dark unknown past searching for answers.

Background: Lilian gives is the proof of how hard a Ananasi can be to kill. Some 15 years ago she was a viscous killer. Emotionless, fast and skillful machine. But even so the many enemies she had made finally caught up to her. In a Epic battle she fought for her life but they where to many and there ambush to perfect. They seemed to know every little detail about her. They knew exactly where to hit her.

Because she had no chance of winning the battle she decided to run. She turned in to her crawling form but it would not be enough. They had anticipated it. Flames would soon engulf her her body compost of thousands of spiders. Leader after Leader was lost and as she lost more Leaders she also lost more of her self. Soon there was hardly anything left of her old mind so as a desperate attempt to save something of her self she tired to spreed out her mind over all the remaining spiders.

This should probably have killed Lilian but somehow she manage to keep a spark of her old self. Her instinct for self preservation kicked in and she started to look for a host. A new body she could absorb and make her own. In her near mindless state she manage to find a small baby asleep. Without thinking she started to devour the brain of child starting a new chapter in her life.

Lilian's adopted family never notice a thing more then that as a child she was unusually calm. Lilian her self remembered hardly anything of her past. That of which he did remember often came as nightmares and that is what she believe they where, nightmares. But her parents where always there to for her and her family was very loving.

As she got she learned the family trait of acrobatics. Something that came natural to her. She became well know for her skills and she soon was able to outclass both her many siblings and her parents. She and her family traveled around a lot and preformed all over the country.

As she got older she started to have more and more nightmares. She also started to feel a bit strange. Like something was not as it was suppose to. And then he showed up. A old man in dark well tailor clothing. He seemed remarkably fit for his age. He said he was Lilian's truth father and that he was surprised that she did not recognize him. Lilian did not want to listen to these lies but he gave her no choice. He kidnapped her and took her to a hideout he had.

Lilian did recognize him actually. Not so much in his appearance but more in his manners. The way he moved. The way he talked. The way he seemed to distance him self form the rest of the world. She knew deep in that he might actually be his father. But how? When he first told Lilian about the day she dispersed she first rejected the story all together. After all she was less then 1 year old! But when what he describe was eerily smiler to many of the nightmares she have had during her all live she was not sure what to believe. She started to listen and ask question about who she was before and how this could have happed.

The old man who told her his name was Johnathan told her a bit about her past. He also told her about Queen Ananasa, a name that she somehow knew. As Johnathan told Lilian more about what she was and about Queen Ananasa and her Litany she started to remember. It all started to fell in to place. The changes she had experienced was just the reawakening of her old latent powers. The Nightmare really where old memories. She started to remember a lot... But far form all.

When she asked about it Johnathan told her that during her last fight she must have lost several drones and as such much of her former self. Lilian remembered how she as a desperate attempted had manage to spreed out her conciseness over hundreds of spiders before she woke up in her new body. Lilian ask more about her time before and Johnathan told her a little bit though he seem mainly interested in making sure that she remember all that she needed to know about Ananasa.

When Lilian however told him that she wanted her about family and that she missed them he was quite shocked. He told her that that is not the way of our kind and that she should not get attached to humans. Attachment is a weakness that can be used by others. Johnathan told her that he was quite surprised that she showed such strong emotions. Especially since she is Arachnid. But she would not let go. She wanted to go back to her family. His otherwise emotionless appearance now showed a hint of contempt for what Lilian seemed to have become. A Arachnid attached to humans.

Johnathan let Lilian to return to her family but he also told her that sooner or later she had to abandon them or that they would get hurt. She still had enemies even if most of her old enemies have believed that she was dead. He said he had seen it once or twice before with homid Ananasi. They get to attached to there old families and that ether turns to there downfall or end badly for the family. Lilian said good bye and made her way back to her family

When she came back all where glad to see her and she glad to see them. She hugged them all and told them about how a dark man and kidnapped her but that she manage to escape. She was very happy to see them all and life started to resume as normal. But once month later something happed that would change things. Her family was preforming as usual when one of the ropes they use in there act broke and one of Lilian's siblings hurt him self very badly.

She was shocked over the event. Everyone wrote it off as a freak accident but Lilian remembered what Johnathan had said. Sooner or later someone in the family would get hurt. She remembered how he told her that she still had enemies out there and that they would use her family against her if they got a chance. That the rope seemed to have been cut and that it was really she that was going have done the performance tonight made the connection even clearer for her. She had to run way to protect her family.

Lilian left for the road leaving a message behind that her family should not worry and that she needed to travel to find her self and that she would come back one day. A promises that Lilian hopes to keep. Lilian set out to learn about her past and to get in contact with the other ananasi. She manage to track down her old Sylie which now layed abandoned and in ruined. She remembered a old hidden compartment where she found several old Fetishes she had stolen form some creature called Corax. A Black birdlike creature that she only had vague memories form. She left her old Sylie and continued her travels.

Appearance: Thin, small and light. A athletic good looking body. Dark hair. In her Spider form got a black, hairless body of the widow spider.

Personality: Her rebirth left a very imprint in to her psychic. It awakened emotions that she never had before and probably should not have at all. When she took the body of the original Lilian she also took the life Lilian should have had and she feel a bit of guilt over this though she have never told anyone about it. Other Ananasi would not understand and nether would her family.  Lilian just call her self Lily. She is bright and likes to do acrobatics but she is also very shy. Much of her shyness comes form the fact that she is a bit afraid that those she get attached to will come to harm. This makes her seem distant and not sociable.

Even though she gets attached to humans the same can not be said for her spider kin which she knows how to hold a distance to. Not that weird considering that spiders do not really return affection. Other Ananasi especially Arachnids would look down on her if they knew her soft spots for humans so she keeps quiet about the hole deal. It is also not beyond Lilian to punish (maybe go so far as killing people) who are evil in her view.

Lilian have very high doubts about Johnathan being her biological father. She knows she is a Arachnid and such her biological father is most likely unknowable. But Johnathan did know her and she him. So who is he? That is something that often bothers her and drives her search for more answers.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:37:35 pm by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2009, 07:44:35 pm »
My ST searching threads are failing.

Any other ideas?

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2009, 06:52:58 am »
A mortal character. Not much to it. Made for a little test game.

Name: Dante The Banker Nature: Aristocrate
Player: Yokto Demeanor: Aristocrate
Chronicle: LG Concept: Banker

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 2 Per 1
 Dex 4 Man 2 Int 3
 Sta 1 App 5 Wit 3
3 6 4

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 0 Academics 1
 Athletics 0 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 0
 Brawl 1 Commerce 3 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Craft 0 Law 1
 Empathy 0 Etiquette 1 Linguistics 1
 Expression 0 Melee 0 Medicine 0
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 1
 Leadership 3 Ride 0 Politics 3
 Subterfuge 1 Survival 0 Seneschal 3
7 4 11

Background Other Traits
Resources 5 Background 15
Influence 5 Unboundable 3
Allies 5 Celestial Attunement 1
Retainers 5 Ambidertrous 1
Concentration 1

5 21

Conscience 1 Health

Self Control 4

Willpower 2 Courage 5

Background: Comes form a rich and powerful merchant family. His family started out as Gold Smiths and later on extended there operations to shipping and banking. Banking has almost taking over all family Enterprise lending vast sums to rich nobles, kings and merchants.

Dante resiliently inherited the fortune after hi father died due to a wound he had gotten in a duel.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2009, 06:25:40 pm »
May I join this?
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2009, 07:44:53 pm »
Go ahead, I guess. We don't have a storyteller (dungeon master/game master) right now, but feel free to post up any character ideas you may have.

Or if you want to volunteer to be an ST...

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2009, 07:46:48 pm »
Go ahead, I guess. We don't have a storyteller (dungeon master/game master) right now, but feel free to post up any character ideas you may have.

Or if you want to volunteer to be an ST...
I'll make up a character. I suck at being the storyteller of this type of game.
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2009, 12:23:07 am »
Just posting the sheet right now. Will write more about the character background later.

Name: Ikram Generation: 9th Nature: Autocrate
Player: Yokto Clan: Assamite Sor Demeanor: Celebrant
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: Oriental Wizard

Physical Social Mental
 Str 1 Cha 2 Per 2
 Dex 2 Man 2 Int 5
 Sta 3 App 4 Wit 3
3 5 7

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 0 Academics 1
 Athletics 0 Archery 0 Hearth Wisdom 0
 Brawl 0 Commerce 1 Investigation 0
 Dodge 3 Craft 0 Law 1
 Empathy 1 Etiquette 3 Linguistics 3
 Expression 1 Melee 3 Medicine 1
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 3
 Leadership 0 Ride 1 Politics 0
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 1 Seneschal 1
Alchemy? 3
5 9 13

Discipline Background Other Traits
 Assamite Thaumaturgy 4 Generation 3 Discipline Prodigy +5
 Auspex Resources 1 True Love +4
 Quietus Retrainers 1 Unbondable +3
Poteant Aura +3
Personal Aura +2
Hidden Amaranth +3

Uncanny -5
Former Mage -2

Willpower +2

Blood Points 10of14 Conviction 1 Health

Road of Blood 5 Self Control 4 Aura of Resolve: -1 on willchecks (Same as road of blood)

Willpower 7 Courage 5 Flaw: Aura of Magic
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 08:58:19 am by Yokto »
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Gungnir

• SunDog Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 07:58:45 pm »
Not quite wod, but placing this here for future use in Scion, if we ever decide to do that. (Online battlewheel, for easier...stuff)

http://www.colugo.org/jmcmurra/generators/index.php

specifically:

http://www.colugo.org/jmcmurra/generators/index.php?pageId=8&pageType=2

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2009, 08:05:09 pm »
Well I am still thinking of a backstory but I made a character with Yokto's help.

Name: Fenrir Generation: 13th Nature: Cavalier
Player: Badger Clan: Caitiff Demeanor: Traditionalist
Chronicle: DA Haven: Concept: Exiled Dark Knight

Physical Social Mental
 Str 5 Cha 3 Per 2
 Dex 2 Man 2 Int 2
 Sta 3 App 2 Wit 5
7 3 5

Alertness 0 Animal Ken 0 Academics 0
 Athletics 3 Archery 1 Hearth Wisdom 0
 Brawl 0 Commerce 0 Investigation 0
 Dodge 0 Craft 0 Law 0
 Empathy 3 Etiquette 3 Linguistics 0
 Intimidation 0 Performance 0 Occult 2
 Leadership 3 Ride 3 Politics 0
 Legerdemain 0 Stealth 0 Theology 3
 Subterfuge 0 Survival 3 Seneschal 0
Alchemy? 0
9 13 5

Discipline Background Merits and Flaws
 Celrity        2       Status 2 13th Generation
 Animalism 2 Resources 1 Weak Blood
           Retrainers 2
Allies 2

Blood Points 1of10 Conviction 4 Health

Road of Kings 10 Self Control 2 Aura of Commands: -2 to difficulty

Willpower 10 Courage 4 Flaw:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 05:02:02 pm by Bagder Man 22 »
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2009, 02:06:49 pm »
Mage character i have been working on.

Name: <Charcter Name> Tradition: Dreamspeakers Nature: Caregiver
Player: Yokto Essence: Primordial Demeanor: Gallant
Chronicle: oWoD Cabal: <Cabal Name> Concept: Guide

Physical Social Mental
 Str 2 Cha 2 Per 5
 Dex 2 Man 2 Int 3
 Sta 2 App 4 Wit 2
3 5 7

Alertness 3 Animal Ken 1 Academics 1
 Athletics 1 Drive 0 Computer 0
 Awarness 3 Etiquette 0 Cosmology 1
 Brawl 1 Firearms 0 Enigmas 3
 Dodge 3 Melee 0 Investigation 1
 Expression 1 Performance 0 Law 0
 Intimidation 0 Repair 0 Linquistics 1
 Leadership 0 Securty 0 Medicne 0
 Streetwise 0 Stealth 1 Occult 1
 Subtefuge 1 Survival 3 Science 1
13 5 9

Dream 2 Unaging 2
  Natural Shallowing 5
Natural Channel 3
7 StormWarden 5

The Bard Tonge -1
Compulsion* -3

Corspondance 1 Life 1 Prime 1
Entropy 1 Matter 0 Spirit 1
Forces 0 Mind 0 Time 1

Arete 1 Dynamic 1 Health
Bruised O
Quintessence 5 Entropic 0 Injured O
Wounded O
Willpower 5 Static 0 Mauled O
Crippled O
Incapacitated O

*Never tell a lie
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Yokto

• Street Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2009, 06:47:53 am »
OK Detoxicated is starting up a game and we have one slot opened. Contact him for more information and do not post any chanter you may wish to play here. The setting is modern times. Vampire: the Masqurade. So you should make a Vampire based on those rules. Human or Ghoul might work to but you really have to talk to Detoxicaded about it. No Werewolves, Mages or Other types of Supernaturals. Best if you just stick to the basics.  ;)

Remember 1 slot available so be quick. IRC is the platform we use.
Check out my Creatures.
The Æthirans
The Echin
The Jinnivons

Offline Detoxicated

• Pack M.U.L.E.
  • Spirit of Monkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2011, 02:37:01 am »
I recently played my Vampire the Masquerade prelude. My character is an assamite of 11th generation, coming from morrocco but he used to live in germany. Before his prelude he was thrown out of germany to go back to morrocco due to criminal acts. On the day he became vampire the following happened:

It was a sunny day, and Akeem was at a Bazaar. There they sold rugs, leather wear and some jewelry. He walked down the rug alley, where at the end of the rug lane waited an old man. Everybody insulted the poor old guy, so Akeem took to his heart to defend him, so he yells at one of the store owners. He gets his two buff sons in front of him to protect him. Akeem throws his shoes at the owner (Dex + Athletics 5 successes of which 2 were 10s). The shoe flies in a way, so that the shoelaces untie in flight and hit each brother in the eyes. Now having guards on his tail he decided to jump over a pit of piss and dung, as it is his only escape way. He jumps and succeeds. On the other side there are belly dancing women hindering his quick escape. So he tries to dance around them (Dex +  Performance 4 successes again 2 10s). He dances sexily around them, and even manages to steal some jewelry. He runs away, to stop at a hookah store, where a monk tells him to follow, which he does. They enter a church, where the monk shows that he is actually a very sexy veiled lady. She walks towards him trying to embrace him, and in his panic he breaks her jaw. He jumps on her and punches her again. (I had so many successes and 10s). He unveils her being awed by her beauty, so he gets thrown off, but he manages to knock her out. He runs out of the church where he sees a mass of guards going towards the church. So he gets back inside, and closes it all. There he gets attacked by the woman, which he beats nearly dead. Then he is awed by her beauty so much, which is when he decided to take her body for his lust. He gets embraced.

So to outline, I basically raped my sire before becoming vampire  :o
OK, both of you die and let us know what happens.