Poll

No one can pass...

Let me break that illusion of yours!
Only my railgun can shoot it!
He is but a Zero, powerless and weak...

Author Topic: [OG-EY] The Terran-Ixians  (Read 45685 times)

Offline PikMini

• Scramble Skipper
  • o_o
    • View Profile
Re: All about the Terran-Ixians
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2007, 07:31:39 am »
O    O Cool, you have lots of time on your hands, which means.. UPDATES!  :D
____

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2007, 12:07:28 pm »
cool!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
    • KOSMOSIS CHRONICLES dA Page
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2007, 08:23:08 pm »
Thanks guys :D

Well since I have some spare time on my hands(semester break) ;D

The Deepest Darkest Weakness

Minonatsu: Hey look! I found a ball! Oh no! It's got a hole! :'(

Somanatsu: I think we have a bigger problem than that, Minonatsu. :P

Minonatsu: What? ???

Ananatsu: Oh boy. We're in for a big one. :o

Ominatsu: We sure are. 8)

As we can see from this conversation, Minonatsu(the middle one) is clearly distracted by the red ball. Believe it or not, THAT is their weakness. Actually their weakness isn't the ball itself, but the distraction it produces.

Due to the massive amount of processing power required by programs, most Terran-Ixians need to use all of their hardware to do it safely and accurately. Due to this extreme use of their nervous system, they gain the ridiculous disadvantage of getting distracted by the most trivial of things, just like the red ball in the picture.

How to remedy this? ???

Well, they concentrate. :)

How do they concentrate? ???

By playing. ;)

Playing what? ???

Games. ::)

What kind of games? ???

VIDEOGAMES! ;D

O Rly!? :o

VIDEOGAMES

"This isn't a game private, this is a VIDEOgame! Get it? video. game. Mwuahahahaha!" --Colonel Meganatsu

No. This is not your average videogame. These games are used by Terran-Ixians in training. Note that these games are different from games here on Earth in two very distinct ways. First, these games use all the senses that the Terran-Ixians have (sight, smell, touch, taste, hearing, radiation, magnetic waves, and gravity waves.). Second, These games are veryX14 complicated and veryX14 hard.

Why are their videogames very hard? It's just a bunch of textboxes. Well actually, every single one of those little symbols that are inside the boxes contains an equivalent of over 12,000 earth RTS games against 7 Brutally hard AI's all starting with 999,999,999 credits while the player starts with a measly 1000 credits. And, all of those symbols are running at the same time. That's how hard it is. Also the game in the picture is on easy mode.

They survive this brutal onslaught due to their processing power, which is why they are playing the game in the first place, in order to enhance their processing ability. With each win, their nervous system adapts to the game more and more. Eventually, they become more and more resistant to distractions. Obviously, Minonatsu doesn't play videgames that much. So in a way, videogames are good for your health, or to a Terran-Ixian's health to be exact. ;)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:40:00 pm by Yuu »

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2007, 08:25:53 pm »
ooooooooh...very nice  :)
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline FROMAN

• Journey Groupie
  • =ω=
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2007, 08:59:15 pm »
i would make some fan art but its midnight and im tired.

Offline KingAcer

• Mystery House Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2007, 01:01:54 am »
Wow  ;D

Offline Jack Zetter

• Robotron Automaton
  • For Life and Freedom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2007, 03:44:32 am »
Ok, I'm now officially a fan of the Terran-Ixians!  :o

These guys rock!!!  8)

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2007, 07:25:54 am »
ooooooooh...very nice  :)
Thanks Opera. ;D ;D ;D
i would make some fan art but its midnight and im tired.
Thanks Mr. Cornbeef! ;) :) Can't wait for it! ;D ;D ;D
Wow  ;D
Thanks KingAcer! ;D ;D ;D I'll also try my best for the next updates! ;)
Ok, I'm now officially a fan of the Terran-Ixians!  :o

These guys rock!!!  8)

Thanks Jack! ;) ;D ;D ;D I feel honored. :)

Thanks guys! ;) I feel so touched. :-[ :'( ;D :D ;) :)
I'm glad you all liked it. ;)

Well, here's another update. :D

The Terran-Ixian Fleet

<Terran-Ixian Ships all to scale.>

"That one in the middle looks kinda familiar. Oh yeah, that's my ship! Silly me.:)" --Kurinatsu

Even though the Terran-Ixians usually fight on foot in order to prevent unnecessary damage to a planet they occupy, they do have ships. These ships are used by the Terran-Ixians in order to patrol space and fight hostile space fleets. They organize these ships into fleets and send them to different galaxies in order to guide the species in these galaxies into a peaceful coexistence with each other, so when "They" finally arrive, they will be prepared.

An average Terran-Ixian fleet is composed of fifteen to twenty ships, which are usually led by a single starship. As in all modern fleets, the Terran-Ixian fleet contains different kinds of ships, with different purposes. Here is a list of ships with their name, picture, short description and main purpose.

Terran-Ixian: AltF4

These ships aren't actually ships. They are actually Terran-Ixian pilots riding small multipurpose spacecraft powered by low level programs. Basically, they are the Earth's naval aircraft equivalent. These spacecraft are about the size of a small aircraft carrier. The pilot is located in the center of the ship, and since the ship does the programming for him, he can concentrate on much more important things like, I dunno, trying to identify friendly and hostile spacecraft while simultaneously shooting down enemy ships and trying to maneuver a supersonic ship in a thick cloud of missiles, lasers, particle beams, and high velocity debris from destroyed ships, not to mention the big Deathstar-esque ship that is charging up it's laser and is obviously intent on shooting him. :-\ Good thing these things have magnetic forcefields (an extremely strong magnetic field covering the entire vehicle which blocks ion-beam attacks.) and particle barriers. :D If a pilot is really having a bad day and gets his ship shot, he can eject and leave the ship at anytime :), though the pilot is responsible for his own belongings. Other than that, he has to wait in the cold, dark, void of space to be rescued. But that's not a problem, since they don't breathe :P and they have very efficient in consuming energy. ;) The name of the ship is derived from the buttons that enemies usually press when they see it coming.

These ships are normally used by Terran-Ixians in order to patrol hostile territory. They are usually the first to arrive when the Terran-Ixians occupy a planet. After arriving on the surface, half of the ships land and establish HyperLinks so that the infantry could come in and do what they do best, other than playing Starcraft of course ;). They can also be used to infiltrate enemy spacefleets via phasing. This could come in handy when the Terran-Ixians are trying to do a pincer attack on their opponents.

There are currently a lot of these ships in service, since a single fleet can contain more than a billion of these tiny stuff.

Terran-Ixian: Threshold Transport Craft

"I Ownz you!" --Someone I don't know

As the name suggests, these ships are like massive gateways that allow the Terran-Ixian fleet to store their aircraft and summon reinforcements, which they usually do even if they don't need to, just because the ship looks awesome and is kinda spiky and stuff like that. Well anyway, the ship is about 1,392,000km in diameter. and is powered by basic programs. Like the AltF4, this ship also uses Phasing.ti. Other than that, the ship also uses HyperLink.ti. (the big red thing) for it's transportation and storage functions.

These ships normally function as outposts in deep space. Other than that, they are also used as some kind of spacecraft carrier for the fleet. And, If ever something needs to be transported through long distances, they could use the ship's HyperLink to do it.

Terran-Ixian: Guardian Heavy Defense Craft

These guys are the walls of the Terran-Ixian fleet. They are powered by basic programs just like the other sips and is also capable of phasing just like the other ships. These ships have a stronger shield than the other previous ships. They are approximately 464,000km in diameter.

Just as their name suggests, these ships guard the others by blocking attacks with their huge magnetic shields and particle barriers. They can actually create huge walls by flying in a wall-shaped formation (sticking close together). They also have an interesting combination attack with the next ship. ;)

Terran-Ixian: Equalizer Catapults

"Catapults, in space!?" --Imaginary person that I made up for the purpose of posting this quote

I know it sounds kinda weird to have a catapult in space, but these are different, very different. For once, they're a lot more cool because they are in space, everything here on Earth that you put in space always looks kinda cool but I just don't know why :-\. Well, let's just leave it there.

Ok, here we go. The Terran-Ixians are masters of physics manipulation, and because of this they have made it into different kinds of weapons technology. But one of the most interesting of these are the Terran-Ixian: Equalizer Catapults. You see, these ships take in all the damage it can get from enemy fire.
<Absorbing attack>
<Firing absorbed attack>
It then absorbs this energy and condenses it into a small sphere that, upon release, becomes a shower of highly saturated particles headed straight for the enemy. Basically, it's like a huge particle shotgun that uses enemy attacks as ammunition. One popular phrase about this ship is, "All that trash you throw away, just comes back another day, with a vengeance!". These ships have a diameter of approximately 300,000km.

These sips are usually used to absorb the main weapon attacks of large enemy ships and throw it bask at them in a very awesome fashion, hence the red light thingy. They can also be used in conjunction with the Guardians for increased effectiveness. Here's how it works:
First, the Guardians absorb the attacks. Second, They transfer the energy to the Catapult (notice the glowing parts of the ships). Finally. the Catapult uses the energy for it's attack.

Starships

Well, here it is.

Front View

Side View

These ships are where the Fleet leaders reside. It is MASSIVE:

So basically, it is 8,769,600,000km long from end to end. It would take light about 24-25hours just to go from one end to the other.

Starship:Interior

Red Spheres: HyperLinks, Road-like Structures: Walkways, City-like Objects: Cities, Giant Gray Pillars: Internal Machinery, Pyramid-like Object on bottom-left: Grand Hall, Lesser Pyramid-like Objects: Ambassadorial Palaces

The inside of the ship is somewhat like an artificial star system. It contains cities for visitors and massive equipment usually tens of thousands of kilometers large. Other than that, it also houses a grand hall, where all intra-galactic discussions are held. It is protected by a massive electromagnetic field, a huge particle barrier and an extremely durable phase shield. The ship can also open a HyperLink gateway, whenever the fleet needs to travel long distances in space ie. intergalactic travel.

Simply put, these ships are the "galactic command centers" of the Terran-Ixian Fleet.

Well that's their fleet. :) They do have a very special ship. But that belongs to Moriadne. ;) If he wins, I'll add it on his update. :)

Thanks again guys. ;) Your support really helps me get the courage and spirit to do these. :)

Well, any questions? :) Everyone's free to ask. ;) :)
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 11:40:52 pm by Yuu »

Offline Kcronos

• Boulder Dasher
  • The Dark Time Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2007, 05:27:58 pm »
Wouldn't the gravity generated by the ship completely tear apart the very quantum fabric of the galaxy?
* Plank of Wood slaps

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF MAN. THE REVIEWS DO NOT EFFECT ANYTHING EVER.

QFT

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2007, 05:33:58 pm »
Theoretically yes, something this massive would rip holes in the galaxy. and would virtually be impossible to watch because its so massive!

... you cant use that in an rp =X

gec05

« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2007, 05:40:57 pm »
Would it not be just as good if that dot was the earth instead of the sun? I can't see how they would need that much space. :-\

Offline Infernal

• Battlezone Captain
  • In Counting
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2007, 05:52:13 pm »
not to mention:

the consumtion of a galaxy's worth of materials
use of massive amounts of energy that would be needed to support it (hundreds of generators the size of planets)
massive, unstable shield
Impossibly large amount of matter to move forcefully
Hyperlink gateways that would rip a hole in the universe, and suck everything up in it

just a few logical fallacies =P  Dont expect them to fly in the RP universe XD  Personally, I applaud your ignorance of reality.  Reality is a limit on creativity, and you are a very creative person

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2007, 05:55:26 pm »
Wouldn't the gravity generated by the ship completely tear apart the very quantum fabric of the galaxy?
Thanks for asking. Here's how it works: The Terran-Ixian ships are always partially phased-out in order to avoid their massive gravity to create dangerous amounts of distortion in planetary systems. But actually, when you compare it with the largest known star in the galaxy, it isn't quite that big: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris. Thanks Kcronos for asking. ;) I forgot to place the link when I updated.

Theoretically yes, something this massive would rip holes in the galaxy. and would virtually be impossible to watch because its so massive!

... you cant use that in an rp =X
They could watch it via telescope though.
Actually, the Starship in the pic is none other than Starship-Athanatsu, the ship Corps Commander Kurinatsu is using in the Communicant War RP, though they only use these class of ships in combat when their fighting against "Them". ;) Oh yeah,
not to mention:

the consumtion of a galaxy's worth of materials
use of massive amounts of energy that would be needed to support it (hundreds of generators the size of planets)
massive, unstable shield
Impossibly large amount of matter to move forcefully
Hyperlink gateways that would rip a hole in the universe, and suck everything up in it

just a few logical fallacies =P  Dont expect them to fly in the RP universe XD  Personally, I applaud your ignorance of reality.  Reality is a limit on creativity, and you are a very creative person
That's why their called Type-5's. They have achieved a level of technology in which they appear to use magic even though they're not. Search for Tabula Rasa, an MMO and look for the Eloh race. They are similar to the Terran-Ixians. ;)

Would it not be just as good if that dot was the earth instead of the sun? I can't see how they would need that much space. :-\
They need it since their enemies also fight with massive ships the size of stars, hence the name Starships. "They", their enemies, are very dangerous opponents and not to mention masters of Type-5 technology. Thanks for asking Gec. ;) I'm gonna put them also, when I have the time. About the earth to starship ratio, I'm gonna add it later. :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 06:21:38 pm by Yuu »

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2007, 06:01:41 pm »
Qhwn the Blargbells reach space, you mind them buying some of those "Glactic SHotguns?" RL shotguns are my favorite weapon in the whole wide world, so it'd be cool to have space-ships with em'.  :)

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Yuu

• Civilization Emperor
  • = )
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2007, 06:07:55 pm »
Sure Blarg, though I'm not sure how it'll work. They don't have money. Maybe barter?

And yeah, they give ships to all their allies, once they teach them how to pilot it of course. ;)

Unfortunate side effects of exploding Starships may include: massive showers of radiation, gravitational waves, supernova like emissions, etc.

Before I forget, the reason why they give ships to others is to give them protection against "Them". Also, they could just teach other races how to build these ships. ;)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 04:44:58 am by Yuu »