Author Topic: The Meeting in Shonoharo - a union diplomatic meeting RP.  (Read 7535 times)

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
Re: The Meeting in Shonoharo - a union diplomatic meeting RP.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 01:37:39 pm »
"We will agree to a ceasefire for now, nothing more. We relocate the Court of Justice from the Forum of Eternal Peace to De Vii Deux (OOC: Say it out loud, and it bears resemblance to Divide Us) and increase security there. We fear Auyuelcliads will make an attempt at the lives of Yunimian judges, who are independent of any political entity."

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 01:39:15 pm »
"It seems assassinations are more the tool of the Yunimuis! We also doubt the neutrality of your judges."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2007, 03:37:46 pm »
News flickers were appearing throught the New Union on key issues being talked about within Shonoharo. Certain issues were left out, but the Auyuelcliad claims to Forthi territory were met with huge celebration.

Swarms of electronic messages swamped the Auyuelcliadic embassies on the Forthi planets, polls were posted on different galsites all across the galnet, and people paraded in the streets. Most of the people within the Forthi Delegation looked upon the Auyelcliads as the answer to all their problems. Few didn't want the Auyuelcliads to take over, and barely anyone noticed the the Yunimius had also made claims through all the hysteria...

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 09:30:34 am »
"We state again, that the Yunimian Empire makes claims to the NFD. They are heavily corrupted, and deserve better. Perhaps we and the Auyuelcliads should partition what is left of them, before they drag us down any further."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:51 am »
"For once we agree with the Yunimuis. We shall annex border territories, and central territories shall voye by plebescite for thier rulers. Are we agreed?

We also thanks our friends the Forthi, and welcome their inclusion in our new nation."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2007, 10:00:29 am »
"Then we are agreed. As of today, we declare the NFD dissolved. Welcome to our Empire, and the UAR."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2007, 10:03:40 am »
OOC: CSDUA!

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2007, 10:48:05 am »
"The New Union now counts six provincial states, before there were seven. But important matters remain undiscussed. The Yunimian Empire will recognise the new name of the UAR, the CSDUA. However, we feel these so called democrats are in fact fascists. They should either give up their military wing, or disband parliament and call new elections. We have started peace talks with the Yunimian Republic of Merturii, and we feel we can peacefully be reunited as a federation, under a banner of liberty."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2007, 10:56:14 am »
"Your allegations are insane. We have a democratic system in place. People voted the Order into power. We shall remain there until the next Election, at which point it is predicted we shall win again. The People want the Order!

I imagine you refer to the arrests of certain prominent opposition figures. They were crimnals. They were traitors. They were poison to the Confederacy."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2007, 11:03:14 am »
"Technically not true. The Confederacy did not exist at the time of their arrest. We call for judging under United law. We are removing all restraints on Vii Deux, and reopen the planet to Auyuelcliads, if the Order promises to end one-party politics."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 11:09:29 am »
"It is not a one-party system. The Technocrat Party is the biggest oppisition party, and we currently rule as a co-alition government*. There are several fringe parties in existence. We just enjoy popularity. Might I inquire how you can judge us in this manner? Where is your respect for your people's freedom?

Auyuelcliads will return to Vii Deux soon."

Goolt smiled. War had been averted, for now. This would hopefully give time for peaceful reform...whilst the Order swelled it's armies in case there was a failure to comply...

*OOC: Cult of Cabaan again, I'm afriad.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 11:41:48 am »
"We forbid any political party or movement to own armed forces, and require you to use the national army, not your own."

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 11:48:23 am »
"All parties, noble houses and religions denominations are allowed thier own military forces, which are directly under control of the government. They are known as 'Glory Regiments'. If a Technocrat Regiment does well in war, it reflects well on the Technocrats and is a source of pride. It also allows a popular front to topple any dictator. It is an ancient rule. We shall not repeal it."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 12:40:25 pm »
"The Yunimian Empire of the Ulian Nation and the Yunimian Republic of Merturii declare reconciliation, and are dissolved, now forming the Yunimian Kingdom of the Former Empire and Republic. The Emperor Yunamii has decided to lower his title to that of King, and now is the face of all Yunimius. The way of rule is now a constitutional monarchy, which holds Merturian values in high regard. All heed and stand to! Long live the King! For Liberty!"

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 12:46:56 pm »
Very well thought Kia to himself. Order is partly restored, now lets just hope the two factions’ would avoid clashes dividing the rule over the Forthi and again the union would be united, his holiness would be pleased.

“I am happy to see this delegation I suggested is turning out being useful. Just one more thing. After order would be restored in the Forthi worlds under the union law of separate representation for each race we must create a new Forthi nation. Are we all in the same mind about this?”.