Author Topic: The Meeting in Shonoharo - a union diplomatic meeting RP.  (Read 7532 times)

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
  • Spore account name: RubyClaw, search me out.
    • View Profile
The Meeting in Shonoharo - a union diplomatic meeting RP.
« on: October 15, 2007, 02:00:16 pm »
The Meeting in Shonoharo:

As Yoa published the new order that lifted the closing over a single Urshan border system called Shonoharo, the commander of the first cargo ship containing all the things needed to make this meeting as official as possible entered the star system area.

Straight away on the ship’s main screen the following data flashed:

[[Star system official name: “Shonoharo” (peaceful tides).
Star calcification: G2.
Number of planets: 3, a single small colonized world and two gas giants.

Planet information:
Planet name: Shonoharo alpha.
Planet’s geological and physical status: Terraformed, gravity of 0.67 Niho G. 12% of the planet is covered with water.
Planet’s biological and civilization status: barely any wildlife. Population of 21.6 million, 94% of them Urshans, 3% Auyuelcliads, 1% other. Most of the population centered in a single colony city.
Planet’s official status: Property of the Urshan Empire and sovereignty of the New Union.

…]]

The small local population of mainly miners and traders were shocked to see all the assembly and the arrival of so many cargo ships. In a few days the lonely planet became a beautiful embassy with great negotiation halls decorated by union flags and galactic and Urshan art.

Soon the meeting shall begin, the residences for all the ambassadors and officials were set. Now they were all just waiting to see who’ll arrive.

Meetings rules:

-   No weaponry of any kind except ceremonial would be allowed into the negation room nor would be kept in the rooms by any delegation.
-   All members of the union are allowed to send their ambassador’s to all debating at any times they wish, and are even encouraged to take place.
-   Other none union nations may request to take place in this debating and if found worthy will be allowed to view and perhaps even join the discussions.
-   None recorded private conversations could only be attended in special rooms designed for it or in the residences. All the rest of the rooms will have recording devices in them.

May solutions rise from this meeting and new order would be restored in our union.
Long live the new union.

Offline Mr. Consideration

• Goddess of Phobos
  • Merry Christmarx, one and all!
    • View Profile
Re: The Meeting in Shonoharo - a union diplomatic meeting RP.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 02:07:49 pm »
Ambassador Goolt arrived, with a small honour guard of 15 MOL Soldiers.

"I trust a solution satisfying to the Order's principles will come from this. We wish the Union. and our allies, no harm. but, regardless of what is decided at this meeting, we shall ensure that Liberty Prevails. Freedom for the Union is all we desire; freedom from the opression of the Nihili Government and the Dictator that resides on Vii Deux now. Democracy for all states and an greater Thoonish Empire! Liberty prevails!"

Goolt smiled and leaned back in his chair, following this speech. And a great deal of power for Heliim and Goolt would be nice aswell.
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 02:16:16 pm »
Arch-Duchess of the Cairton, Maletvani, had arrived with guards instructed to kill those who did anything against the Arch-Duchess's wishes.

"The Yunimian Empire of the Ulian Nation sends me, the Arch-Duchess of the Cairton, royal sister of his majesty the Emperor. My sister's occupation of Vii Deux is legal, and she has stated to be an enlightened monarch.

The Empire's primary goals are a reconciliation with the Yunimian Republic of Merturii. We seek total annexation. Another of our goals is the instalment of Queen Havetleni as the Supreme Chancellor and Head of State of the Union. The Emperor supports this, and has invested greatly in Vii Deux. Our third primary goal is the renaming of the New Union into the Grand Union once again."

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 07:05:19 pm »
A message was sent to the meeting on Shonoharo:

//In the wake of the loss of our leader, the NFD has refrained from sending a delegate. Already the NFD has fallen into chaos due to the fighting between gang lords.
-Huyon's Aide//

((In secret though, the DFN has eyes and ears at the meetings taking place))

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 09:34:09 am »
"The Empire's demands are impossible. The Republic will not be sold to tyranny, nor shall we crown an usurper Yunimuis master of the Universe. Solidarity is not worth opression. This is a clear attempt for the Yunmian Empire to gain control over the Union.

Should Queen Havetleni be crowned, the United Auyuelcliad Republic will resign from the Union. We shall then occupy the entiety of The Seream system, which shall be given over to the newly-repopulated Thoon nation. The Tarsalla shall be absorbed into the Republic. We advise the Thoons to adopt the same policy. No incestuous Yunimuis usurper will reign over Auyuelcliadia!"

Goolt spat as he said the last words.

"We also would like to announce our intention to annex the remaining Forthi territories adjacent to the Republic. As the Forthi are quite incapable to governing themself. we believe they shall welcome a return to order. All Forthi in annexed territories will be given the right to leave the area, and if they remain, shall become full citizens fo the Republic.

To further reflect the more cosmopolitan nation that the REpublic has become, President Heliim has announced a decision to reform and rename if as The Confederate States of the Democratic Union of Auyuelcliadia.

We apologise to the Urshan Empire for our decision to annex The Seream, but the Thoons need developed planets from which to grow. We know they will understand our decision."
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:50 am »
“This is outrageous!” Said Yoa smashing his paw on the table. “The Seream system is not what concerns me now, the fact you are creating your own little union, taking territories by threats and not willing to negotiate is what bothers me!”

“ I agree the union is not in a very good situation, chaos rules many planets, many are abandoned and others are under martial law, but in order to create reforms we must first find our common base and sit together to solve those problems. More wars would only get things worst!”

“I call for a ceasefire first. Then we will join our minds and in the name of all that is high will restore order in this galaxy using unification and not clashes of forces. A new union force created from an equal amount of ships from each faction would be in charge of this mission. Do not take us lightly friends, we Urshans might have left the political scene for a while but we know our rights and more importantly seem to be the only ones who remember their duties in this glorious thing we call the new union”.

“What say you? And I ask all sides and members of this union, including the Thoons, The Forthis who couldn’t attend this meeting but will be informed about late activities, any other union member, and the Heart as well”.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 10:20:16 am by BioCat »

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 10:23:42 am »
"We will stand by a democratic Union. We shall not stand by a Union controlled by a single being. We agree with the ceasefire, and will withdraw all our troops to a safe mustering point. We shall not remove them from the front, however, and any advance by the Yuinimuis will mean an instantaneous return to hostilities.

We shall go ahead with the annexation of the Seream, but we shall hold back on the annexation of Forthi territories. For now.

I would also like to repeat my demand for a democratic Union. Surely the Aristocrats can agree to a democratic system, then create thier own party?  Obviously they know they have no popular support, and will lose thier opressive grip on power. The Republic and Empire could be safely re-joined, without war, but through demcratic discussions and plebescite!

Reform is nessecary. Reform is Demcracy. Liberty Prevails."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 10:35:13 am »
Yoa was getting enraged but using his mediation skills he calmed himself down. Although he himself was no aristocrat and was always a true believer of giving the people skilled for the job the ability to rule and that way got to his position he was still the representative of his people, and the long tradition of the empire who was a part of every Urshan still influenced him greatly.

“Lets be reasonable friends. I might have snapped too early. First of all we agree and do not think a single ruler for the union is a good idea, you have our support in this subject. We are happy you also agreed for a ceasefire and I hope the Yunimian Empire will agree as well. But for your ridicules demands for a democratic union? Please, don’t sicken me with your primitive ways. You may govern your own people with any way you feel is fitting, but demanding to impose your ways on us? Of course we will not agree”.

“Reforms are indeed necessary, I agree. But please keep your ways for yourself; democracy is not for all of us. And…” *Yoa breath strongly trying to calm himself down, “stop using those populist catch phrases all the time for the sake of us all…”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 10:37:36 am »
"We refuse to accept democracy, and will refuse any democratic reunion with the Republic. The Empire stands strong, Emperor Yunamii, formerly High, and the Queen Havetleni of Vii Deux shall oversee the transformation of the New Union into the Grand Empire!"

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 10:43:11 am »
"Then the Liberation of your people is a nessecity. Should we hear of oppression, we will not hesitate to act. We used to be an Empire, but now we are free. A Government should serve it's people, not itself. A Revolution is coming."

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 10:48:03 am »
"Today we posthumously grant Horjok Biil the title of Yunimian Emperor. The Grand Empire will come, even if we need use to force to get our way. The Supreme Chancellor is no hereditary title, and will be a position rotated every few years. They will be the face and true power of the Grand Empire. The current Supreme Chancellor is Queen Havetleni."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 10:55:08 am »
“We refuse to this act! I fear you have the voice of the minority and as in union tradition your law won’t pass. If you will act without legal authorization from the Union you will be seen as rebel by the Urshan Empire! Please choose your steps carefully for if you will not you might lose all your allies.”

“I call for order, both faction! Try to be reasonable”

Offline Daan

• Lode Runner
  • Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 11:13:21 am »
"Do you not understand?! The Arch-Dukes of Vii Deux, or whatever your equivalent may be, will every five years be the Suprem Chancellor, reinforcing your ideas throughout the Grand Empire. If we get no result from this meeting, we will resign from the High Council, and secede, taking the Forthi with us. We ruled over the Auyuelcliads before, and brought an end to the old Three system. It was a great age, the Age of Jiana. And so it will be again."

Offline BioCat

• Star Wars Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 11:32:02 am »
“It seems all factions wish for our glorious union to fall, each wishing to impose their own ways. You have no idea how tempting this is, the Urshans have their own problems currently and we don’t need to deal with all this chaos in our neighboring nations. But I will not give up so quickly unless I’ll have to”.

“I understand your suggestion Yuminian friends but it seems both us and the Auyuelcliads are not interested in this way of ruling the union. I still believe a council of rulers as it is now is the best way to rule. Please agree to the ceasefire and to the creation of a united union force that will solve all rebellion problems. Than we could all discuss reforms.”

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 01:37:17 pm »
"We simply wish for a democratic Union. With democracy, your systems could stay in place, so long as a vote takes place at some point to  prove you are supported by the people. We shall stand by this Council for now, and try to seek peaceful reform. But, if any further incidents occur, war will be our only option."