Author Topic: The new Xbox 360 thread!  (Read 12527 times)

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
The new Xbox 360 thread!
« on: August 18, 2005, 09:03:25 am »
From what I read on the gamingsteve front page, the Xbox 360 looks like a steaming pile of Sith. Does the "no hard drive on the core" thing mean that you won't be able to download content to the hard drive? That's the whole point of the Xbox, to download new content with it and taunt those with a PS2 and/or GC. If they're not gonna use the hard drive like they did the old Xbox, there's really no point in getting a 360. Thoughts about this or anything else 360 related?

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Jecrell

• Battlezone Captain
  • Giant Snowy Ape
    • View Profile
Re: The new Xbox 360 thread!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 12:37:51 pm »
If there's no hard drive you can't really download anything because there's nothing to store it on. So if you get the Core system, I assume you're screwed.

Also note that the Playstation 3 is going to come out for the same price as the Xbox 360 (non-core version).

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2005, 01:48:57 pm »
I guess you will have to buy a memory card or something similar. But these havent been mentioned.
Sneaky microsoft

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 01:56:23 pm »
You can download new content, but since there is no hard drive in the core system developers aren't going to use it unless it's 100% necessary. Otherwise expect to use the good old memory card for all your saves!

One thing I just thought of is that you can also use USB cards for the Xbox 360, which would actually be a good solution since they're cheap and can hold huge amounts of data (I have a 1 GB card which cost around $70).

But seriously I know people in the gaming industry are seriously pissed at Microsoft for this extremely sleazy and obvious marketing tactic. Nobody is fooled by this "only $299 (for the piece of crap version)" marketing, and the people it will trick are just going to get angry with them after they have to shell out an extra $100 at the store.

I think this is going to seriously hurt Microsoft in the long run as nobody is going to trust them anyone when it comes to the Xbox 360.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that the $399 doesn't come with Xbox Live Gold. So the "Xbox 360" will cost $399, Xbox Live Gold will cost $50, an extra wireless controller will be $40, and a single Xbox 360 will be $60 ... grand total of around $550 for the Xbox 360 this Xmas season!!!

Nice going Microsoft.
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline Oviraptor

• R-Type Force Pod
  • tastes just like chicken
    • View Profile
    • Oviraptor's World
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 02:30:28 pm »
Looks like I'll be waiting a while before I get one.  :(

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 07:35:42 pm »
I've never brought a console when they first come out, I always wait for at least two price drops.
Would super-sweet if we can use usb drives on the xbox 360! I have four external USB hard drives, a 60gb, a 40gb and a 20gb.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2005, 07:44:24 pm »
Yeah, I'm gonna have to wait for it to drop below 200 for the not crappy version, or wait until my birthday if it drops to 300 by July.

So, Steve. What you're saying is that I won't be able to save games on the hard drive? That's about 80% of what the hard drive is for! Damn you Microsoft! Mark my words, the sky will blacken with the soot of one hundred million dead.

Isn't there some way for developers to save it to your hard drive first, and if there is none detected, it saves to a card? That's what I would do.

Offline gordin

• Microvision Master
    • View Profile
    • Spore Universe
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 05:42:27 am »
I don't really get it why everyone is against Microsoft's $299/$399 tactic. I mean, when you buy a new Playstation 2, what do you get? A playstation 2 with one controller and NO memory card (There might be other packages but the previous one exists) . IMO Microsoft are doing the same move. If you buy the 'Core' version you can upgrade it afterwards.
Spore Universe, where all Spore news meets

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 07:28:58 am »
The problem is that what they're trying to sell as the core version is only a tiny bit of what the 360 should be. It needs a hard drive, wireless controllers, and a remote control to even be considered.

The problem this puts forth is that anyone without a hard drive obviously won't be able to use it. The developers say, "Oh, crap. 0.001% of people with a 360 don't have a hard drive. Well, I guess we can't have the game save to the hard drive." Then people who do have hard drives have to go out and buy a memory card in order to save their game, even though they have 20 GBs of hard drive sitting in their 360.

Offline Valgard

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 03:00:55 pm »
   My apologies for this being my first post, but there seems to be a fair amount of misinformation regarding the 360's hard drive. Not that I'm an authority, but I figured I might as well offer several sources which might alleviate some concerns

First off is a game informer article (http://www.gameinformer.com/NR/exeres/1AB3EC02-5021-4D70-B466-C11538918174.htm) which deals with Bethesda's response to the two sku announcement. As one can see they neither have a concern toward the 360 core and still intend to use the hard drive "extensively." This doesn't dismiss Mr. Glicker's lowest common denominator but it does indeed prove that at least some developers will be using the hard drive, and not just for saving.

As of several hours ago a live chat with J. Allard was concluded in which several questions were answered. Most of it is just regular PR ranting but there is some insight on the sku and hard drive debates.  It can be found here: http://www.major-nelson.com/blogcast/2005/jallardchat-8-21-05.txt

Mr. Allard points out that the hard drive will be used for both game saving and caching, much like the original Xbox's hard drive. Unfortunately, those who are fooled by marketing devices and buy the core will be screwed if Mr. Allard is correct, as they'll need to shell out another hundred or more dollars to fully optimize the box. Supposedly the decision was made to further expand the gaming market by touching different groups but I think it's clear that Microsoft has a less moral ulterior objective in mind.

Also unfortunate is the fact that the usb drive will be in a read only format, so one can transfer one's music, pictures, etc. but not use an external storage device. It should be noted Allard said it may change if they get enough feedback, but more than likely it's just a PR response.

In the end it seems as though use of the hard drive beyond saving will be up to the developer, with a strong urge of ingenuity from Microsoft. This means that those of us who plan on purchasing the premium bundle will indeed benefit, albeit less than if the hard drive was standard. I'm not too worried about it myself. There are certainly going to be lazy developers but that doesn't mean that everyone will just ignore the hard drive such as Mr. Glicker is implying.

As I was writing this a thought occurred to be about the developers aiming for the lowest common denominator. At launch is rumored that there will be an 85/15 split between the 360 and the 360 core. If that is the case wouldn't memory cards be much rarer than hard drives? If so, that would make the hard drive the most abundant storage source in the early market. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Again, my apologies for this being my first post and thank you for your time.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 06:43:12 pm »
That was both informative and extremely polite. Thank you for posting all that. The weird thing is that I believe Mr. Allard's entire first name is the letter J. I read it somewhere when they first came out with the specs for the 360. I dunno, I just thought that was amusing.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2005, 09:39:49 pm »
From what I understand its just a simple fact of programming games to default save to what ever device is availble and if both a memory card and the hard drive then it gives you the option to save to one or the other.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 07:35:01 am »
From what I understand its just a simple fact of programming games to default save to what ever device is availble and if both a memory card and the hard drive then it gives you the option to save to one or the other.

Then, forgive me if I'm missing something, but what's the big deal about some xbox's not having a hard drive?

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 05:54:40 pm »
Kind of actully my point although if you want it to be compatible with old xbox games it might be  good thing plus using custom tracks. Although I'm not even sure if the 360 will let you do that we shall see i suppose. Still having a huge amount of space to save your games is kind of a good thing.

Offline Stamp

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2005, 11:58:27 pm »
yup, you can rip your cd tracks to the hard drive. just like the xbox. One of the many ways to listen to your music. :)

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 09:03:58 am »
Yeah, the old Xbox made me mad in that it could only play MP3's. I download music legally from realplayer, so it's all in .rax format. I thus could not put my music on my Xbox, which made me angry.

Offline Oxybeles

• Pong Paddle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2005, 10:03:11 pm »
You've got to love the Gamestop $2,000 bundle, okay $1,999.69

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360.asp

Brother, can you spare a dime, err 19,970 dimes!

I need those Fuego Faceplates!

In fact, IM or email for contact information, I'm going for it a dime at a time!

;)

Whatever I say falls upon deaf ears.
Whatever I write is read by blind eyes.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 06:58:57 am »
In their defense, that's a pretty good value. Just a lot of money.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2005, 04:29:37 pm »
that's an f-ing joke ............ right?
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2005, 04:59:40 pm »
Honestly, I'm not sure any of those games are ones I would play. :-\ Maybe I"ll wait to get a system until I see a game I might actually like.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2005, 08:13:45 am »
that's an f-ing joke ............ right?

I mean, if you were going to buy all that crap anyway. Let me do the math...

The premium Xbox360 package... $400
20 games at sixty bucks apiece... $1,200
Headset... ~$30
3 extra controllers... ~$90
Wireless adapter... ~$100
Faceplates... ~$50
1 year warranty... ~$50
1 year Xbox Live... $50
Rechargeable battery... ~$20 I guess
Memory card... ~$25
Play and charge kit... ~$20

TOTAL: $2060

Actually, I retract my earlier statement. Even if you were going to buy all this crap, you would only save about 60 bucks. This is a very crappy deal.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2005, 02:58:32 pm by B-ROD »

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2005, 10:55:20 am »
bubububububu....

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2005, 03:42:49 am »
I'll be waiting to see what Nintendo comes out with before I buy anything.

Offline UndeadScottsman

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2005, 04:29:38 am »
You can download new content, but since there is no hard drive in the core system developers aren't going to use it unless it's 100% necessary. Otherwise expect to use the good old memory card for all your saves!
  Actually, I'd be highly surprised if this big USB loving machine won't be able to use the Harddrive for saving games.  If Microsoft has any brains at all; they'll design the thing to realize that whether it's on a Harddrive or a memory card, space is space.

But seriously I know people in the gaming industry are seriously pissed at Microsoft for this extremely sleazy and obvious marketing tactic. Nobody is fooled by this "only $299 (for the piece of crap version)" marketing, and the people it will trick are just going to get angry with them after they have to shell out an extra $100 at the store.

I think this is going to seriously hurt Microsoft in the long run as nobody is going to trust them anyone when it comes to the Xbox 360.
  I've talked to a few people who like it this way, beleive it or not.  They don't like wireless controllers, don't have HD tv, and are prefectly willing to buy the hard drive at a later date if it means they can save a few bucks now, because as you said, it's already going to cost a lot of money between the 300 dollar system, the memory card and a game.

Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention that the $399 doesn't come with Xbox Live Gold. So the "Xbox 360" will cost $399, Xbox Live Gold will cost $50, an extra wireless controller will be $40, and a single Xbox 360 will be $60 ... grand total of around $550 for the Xbox 360 this Xmas season!!!

Nice going Microsoft.

Why are you going to buy a second controller if your getting Xbox Live?  Better yet, if that much money is so painful to spend at one time; why not just get a month or two of gold for the time being, and a second controller at a later date.

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2005, 09:41:32 am »

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2005, 01:10:56 pm »
Why are you going to buy a second controller if your getting Xbox Live? Better yet, if that much money is so painful to spend at one time; why not just get a month or two of gold for the time being, and a second controller at a later date.

well u know, some ppl have friends

Offline Krakow Sam

• Dungeon Sieger
  • Stern dissaproval
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2005, 02:32:14 pm »
people who spend too much on the XBox 360 will either be too rich to have friends or too poor to afford friends.
Sam is basically right, he's just cranky.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2005, 02:41:14 pm »
i still think the $2000 thing is a joke

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2005, 06:49:26 pm »
It is really expensive!

Yes, 100th post

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2005, 02:32:47 pm »
When I was in Best Buy yesterday, they had two 360 games on sale already. Kameo and another one. I suppose if you knew you were getting the system, you could pick up your game early.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2005, 05:32:41 pm »
When I was in Best Buy yesterday, they had two 360 games on sale already. Kameo and another one. I suppose if you knew you were getting the system, you could pick up your game early.

That's a dumb thing to do... I would just stare at the game, drolling, and counting the seconds until I could buy the 360. On second thought, that's a pretty good marketing idea.

Offline retman

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2005, 08:48:26 am »
(thats the longest Subject i have seen ;))

ONLY USA VERSION 360'S

Microsoft has revealed the 212 xbox games will work on the 360 even at High res.

A full list can be found http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm
and games will work on Live.

You will need a Hard Drive though and files for each game from xbox live - although you can burn these to CD or pay Microsoft to send them to you.

My thoughts: Microsoft is all about money Jezz _ needing a hard drive and files is not going to go down with people very good.

DISCUSS.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 02:20:13 am by retman »

Offline UndeadScottsman

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2005, 10:46:03 am »
It's either MS do the downloadable emulators; add a hundred dollar extra converter, or just plainy do no backwards compatibility at all.

Since Xbox Live Silver is free, and downling the emulators from Xbox.com is free, and it costs money to mail things through the US postal serviceI really fail to see how MS is being greedy or evil here.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2005, 12:24:12 pm »

That's a dumb thing to do... I would just stare at the game, drolling, and counting the seconds until I could buy the 360. On second thought, that's a pretty good marketing idea.

It's not really that dumb. That way you can just buy the game and not worry about whether or not you're gonna get it on the day that the 360 comes out. If there's a shortage of consoles, there's probably gonna be a shortage of games.

Offline retman

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2005, 02:24:50 am »
LIST FOR THE EUROPE 360

Microsoft has released an official list of backwards compatible xbox games for the 360 IN EUROPE.

It is a smaller one then the use but does include the most obvoius games such as Halo 1 and 2, KOTOR, Forza motersport, Fable, Jabe Empire.

Find the list here: http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm

Offline Kiser

• Atari Combat Vet
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2005, 12:05:10 pm »
Walmart.com seems to be on top of things.  I got an email Saturday saying my 360 bundle was shipped out and is on schedule to be here tomorrow.  Can't beat their logistics!

Right in time for Turkey Day holidays too.  Gonna be playing some Kameo, PGR3, and Call of Duty 2 whilst recovering from the food onslaught.   ;D
Gamertag: WhaddaPhenom
I'm your huckleberry.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2005, 01:01:15 pm »
I didn't reserve mine until early November. I hope it's there when I go to pick it up tomorrow.  :P

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2005, 03:00:22 pm »
Walmart.com seems to be on top of things.  I got an email Saturday saying my 360 bundle was shipped out and is on schedule to be here tomorrow.  Can't beat their logistics!

Right in time for Turkey Day holidays too.  Gonna be playing some Kameo, PGR3, and Call of Duty 2 whilst recovering from the food onslaught.   ;D
Lucky Bastard

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2005, 10:03:56 am »
By the way, I am in this photo, can you see me? ;D

Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve

Offline LadyM

• View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2005, 10:08:25 am »
Is that your head by the microphone? Great pictures by the way. You had quite a night.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2005, 09:24:21 am »
Sorry, I can't resist. COARSE LANGUAGE!

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2005, 12:47:56 pm »
And that is why you shouldn't buy a core system.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2005, 04:17:26 pm »
REASONS TO BUY (Expand on this list):

• Next Gen console
  • MMORPGs
  • Online out the yin yang
  • Hard Drive
  • Wireless wonderland

Offline Behumat

• Joust Warrior
  • Coruscant committee to fight urban sprawl
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2005, 10:49:13 am »
Bandwith hog.
I've noticed that everytime I or my little brother turn that 360 bastard on, even if its just to play some single player, completly offline game, my download bandwidth drops to virtually nothing. Its gotten so bad that we've started unplugging the internet cat-5 cable from it before turning it on.

Offline Kishmond

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Alfalfa Mainframe
    • View Profile
    • I'll Eat Your Brains
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2005, 07:01:43 pm »
I didn't want it at first, but an Xbox 360 is seeming to become more desireable the more I think about it. Particularly because Call of Duty 2 is so darn fun. Oh yeah, and that little thing called OBLIVION.

Plus Xbox Live Arcade sounds like a good idea. Now I just need to get my hands on an HDTV sometime soon... somehow.

How much would that cost without all that stuff I don't want right now?
And a few questions:
What the heck is the battery and 'Play & Charge Kit' for? I thought you could just plug the thing in.
Does Xbox Live Silver need a monthly subscription? I'm sure the Gold does, and what's the difference between the 2?
Oh yeah, and of course Oblivion will be excluded from the list, until it releases.
(I'm assuming the Ethernet cable is to connect to Xbox Live)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 07:18:31 pm by Kishmond »
Yeah, [Kishmond] came back from Africa, but the ponies have him now.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2005, 08:28:19 pm »
The play and charge kit is for controllers, I think. You put your controller in the port when you're not using it and it charges.

Difference between Silver and Gold LIVE: You can't play games with Silver. Silver is completely free, but it only allows you to download crap and non-gaming related activities.

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2005, 08:31:40 pm »
Difference between Silver and Gold LIVE: You can't play games with Silver. Silver is completely free, but it only allows you to download crap and non-gaming related activities.

Are you ****ting me? That sucks! I thought you were able to play games on it on the weekends.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2005, 08:39:48 pm »
The last time I read anything about it, it said that you can't play games online with a Silver subscription. Microsoft might have changed plans, but not to my knowledge.

Offline Pando

• Spy Hunter Spook
  • panda? yes please
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2005, 08:40:42 pm »
That wold be a really dumb thing for Microsoft to do.

Offline Kishmond

• Ultima III Time Lord
  • Alfalfa Mainframe
    • View Profile
    • I'll Eat Your Brains
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2005, 09:41:53 pm »
Well yeah, the point is to get you hooked on silver but wanting more so you will subscribe to gold. Simple business tactics.

I suppose I'll need a charger and battery if I want the wireless controllers to work for more than an hour. But will I need the Ethernet Cable to connect to live if I already have a regular internet cable I can just plug into the wall?
Yeah, [Kishmond] came back from Africa, but the ponies have him now.

Offline ECUnlimited

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Entropic Decay
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2005, 06:02:14 am »
What the heck is the battery and 'Play & Charge Kit' for? I thought you could just plug the thing in.
The Play and Charge Kit is for wireless controllers.  It allows you to plug you controller into one of the USB ports and charger the battey (battery pack comes with the kit).  It will charge no matter what yuo are doing.  You can even play games while you are charaging.  Hence the name.

Does Xbox Live Silver need a monthly subscription? I'm sure the Gold does, and what's the difference between the 2?
Silver is completely free and comes with the system.  Silver allows you to download content off the Xbox Live Marketplace and Live Arcade, keep a friendlist, have voice chats, and play MMOG's online (Though you would ahve to pay a monthly fee depending on the game).  THere is also free weekends where you can play games online.  These will happen about once a month, if I remember correctly.  Also with Silver you can do pretty much anything that you dont need to go online with.  That means play games and all that good stuff.

Gold allows you to do all the silver stuff, do video chat (When the 360 Camera is released.  To my knowledge you will also be able to hook up a webcam to do this also), and pkay games online.  It may seem like a hefty price to pay the cash just to pay online, but just look at all the multiplayer online stuff it is, then maybe you'll get why its so expensive. Also, depending on the subscription, you will also get a free Live Arcade game (Joust for the 3 month, Bankshot Billiards 2 for the 12 month), Marketplace Points and a Xbox Live Headset.

That wold be a really dumb thing for Microsoft to do.
Not really.  It's a basic marketing stratagy.  Get people into Silver and they will want more and pay for the full Live. 

I see Silver as a great way to integrate Live without playing though.  You get to download demos, trailers, do voice chat, keep up with your friends, download game content, etc.  This way, for people who dont have access to the money you need, people can just have a great experience and use the 360's many online features without paying money.

I suppose I'll need a charger and battery if I want the wireless controllers to work for more than an hour.
The wireless controllers work approximatly 10 hours on a standard pair of batteries.  So you dont need to pick up a charger, but it will save you money in the long run.

But will I need the Ethernet Cable to connect to live if I already have a regular internet cable I can just plug into the wall?
The ethernet cable comes free with the system already, as long as you get the Premium system (Which I reccomend ANYBODY who buys the system do.  If you buy the Core and the hard drive, you are already over what the PRemium costs.  You save lots of money with the PRemium package.)

I'm not sure how the whole cable thing works, though.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 06:06:10 am by ECUnlimited »
Currently playing: Perfect Dark Zero, Golden Sun, Half Life 2