Author Topic: "The "Elbeasts On.." Quadrology  (Read 41847 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: Elbeasts on Jwalania
« Reply #585 on: February 16, 2008, 05:04:07 pm »
The Hybrids program ((We both control all the neosanction creatures.)) was a program designed to create hundreds of cloned Carniroomia, just for studying.   The Carniroomia don't know of this as of yet, but soon they will, and they will become angry...
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 16, 2008, 05:08:26 pm »
This, of course, should not be confused with the other Hybrid program, to create (insert species name)-H'qur hybrids for use in cultural studies. Unfortunately, the translation is rather fuzzy on this distinction, and the Guptunians often get turned around themselves

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: February 16, 2008, 05:12:28 pm »
Soon, (Outside of Middle Jwalania), on Jwalania, Herbivorist discrimination was quickly returning, and soon anyone who went to Middle Jwalania was considered an Herbivorist.  Some nonherbivorists sought Middle Jwalania purely to destroy it, and frankly came too close for comfort.  Seeing this, The Time Traveller and Darth Grievi began a meeting.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 17, 2008, 03:04:30 pm »
((Excuse me?  Trolling is absolutely unnaceptable in a two-player RP in which you haven't even been invited to speak.  This is completely private.  Read it if you like, but I will report anyone who further posts "I HATZORZ HELLOWORLZ" in every thread I make without even checking to see if they are allowed to post there at all.))

((Very nicely dealt with. My(imaginary) hat is off to you.))
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: February 18, 2008, 08:14:35 pm »
"First thing. I've had a meeting to discuss things, and my departure is going to be a lot later than I thought. The good news is that gives me more time to see things through here." Darth Grievi immediately said.

"Secondly... This business with the traditional Elbeasts has got me a bit worried. I suggest removing a good number of portals and  convincing some of our stronger, more agressive neosanctionites (love that word BTW) to put down roots around the reamining portals."

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 19, 2008, 05:56:40 pm »
And it was done.  The 4-dimensional curves in space (portals) were folded so that they were only the size of a pin.  The remaining ones were covered in foliage and tree roots.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: February 28, 2008, 06:23:54 pm »
((I've got no further ideas at this point, and my online time will be rather limited, so I'll have to put this on temporary hold for now :())

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
Re: "The "Elbeasts On.." Quadrology
« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2008, 04:53:25 pm »

Comments now allowed!

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2008, 01:14:16 pm »
WHAT

THE

[IMMA FIRIN MAH Cenzor!!!]

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2008, 04:18:41 pm »
WHAT

THE

[IMMA FIRIN MAH Cenzor!!!]
Please do not post spam.  Intellectual comments and reviews are prefferred to trolling junk messages.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2008, 07:41:20 pm »
I'll admit, though, that this is the wierdest thing I've done outside of my head. :-\

I thought it went rather nicely though... Traveler's Elbeasts got to pwn, and my creatures were cleanly taken care of for the move.