Author Topic: "The "Elbeasts On.." Quadrology  (Read 41834 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: First Contact with the Elbeast
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2007, 07:21:25 pm »
The mayor, clearly aware now that the invaders were aliens, pressed the red button marked, "Press in case of Aliens".  The Elbeasts had thought of the concept of aliens years ago, and they considered it a huge feast.  They had build a huge hollow space station bigger than a planet called the "Death Cook".

The Death Cook was a space station designed to capture and imprison the trillions of inhabitants of planets.  It would first suck the planet into its core.  It would then use beams to disrupt the planets gravity, causing the planet itself to compress as the inhabitants got closer and closer, until eventually a simple tractor beam carried the inhabitants into a huge prison cell area, as the empty shrinking planet was released out of the Death Cook into the home star of the solar system.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2007, 07:24:51 pm »
((Godmodding?))
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2007, 07:27:01 pm »
((Nope, you have whatever you gave yourself.  For all I know, the Mon-Krai have an Ulti-weapon-of-doom.  You only don't have the Mothership if you didn't give yourself the Mothership.))
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2007, 10:21:13 pm »
The Death Cook was a space station designed to capture and imprison the trillions of inhabitants of planets.  It would first suck the planet into its core.  It would then use beams to disrupt the planets gravity, causing the planet itself to compress as the inhabitants got closer and closer, until eventually a simple tractor beam carried the inhabitants into a huge prison cell area, as the empty shrinking planet was released out of the Death Cook into the home star of the solar system.

(Who the hell do you think you are? Your elbeasts have no knowledge of practically anything. They are one of the worst I've seen. They are new. They lack major technology. They probably don't have the resources to make such a space station. I call god-modding.)
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2007, 01:50:58 am »
((For a race that only just aquired spacetravel, they are damn crafty.))

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2007, 03:52:48 am »
((Actualy, I was just about to post: LULZ WEZ GOT 50 MILLION BILLION SCARAB TANKS!!! BEAT THAT MASTER CHIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!)X(!!!!!!!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2007, 08:54:07 am »
((For a race that only just aquired spacetravel, they are damn crafty.))

(Crafty? That's blatant bull crap.)

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2007, 08:56:33 am »
The Death Cook began to go in the direction of the Mon-Krai Home Planet.

The mayor said, "Last chance, but would you please leave my race alone and stop attacking it?  Also, would you please direct me to the planet with the tastiest creatures?"

All Controversies to my creature's behavior, look here.
((I'm not in this RP, but just to add my two cents (and to be completely obvious)- it seems as if the Elbeasts are SUPPOSED to be portrayed as stupid, viscious, cannibilistic, angry turtles. I'm pretty sure that the fact that they are attempting to eat the others in this RP is completely natural, and the argument that the ELbeasts are new, the others not nearly as new is invalid. THe Elbeasts wouldn't know how powerful the one its threatening is. It's so prideful it probably thinks it could rip it limb from limb on a whim!

Yours truly,
Blarg))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 08:59:58 am by HelloWorld »

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2007, 09:02:50 am »
"That piece of junk would fall apart the moment it fires. It is poorly made and our computers predict it be crushed by our planet's orbital scructures. Your race is primative, stupid and nature must have had too much to drink when you evolved."

As the Mon-Krai spoke, a billion Mon-krai droid piloited fighters went into orbit around the Elbeast homeworld.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2007, 09:04:42 am »
He stopped the Death Cook, but then asked, "Well, you don't look all that tasty.   Could you direct me to a planet with tasty creatures?"

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2007, 09:08:54 am »
"How should we know, we are Piscivores, we do not eat anything that leaves the lush seas, now, shall we attempt diplomacy, or shall I wipe all history of your race from this world, which would be an awfull mess to clean up should we have need for your planet"

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2007, 09:10:41 am »
(Just wipe them out.)

Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2007, 09:11:25 am »
((No, they must have an ass of themselves first, then we wipe them out))

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2007, 09:16:07 am »
"Lets diplomackly, or whatever you call it.  But do you think you could help us in our religious quest to eat more races?"

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2007, 09:18:56 am »
"Please if you want your race to live, we need a more sensible Elbeast to negotiate with"