Author Topic: "The "Elbeasts On.." Quadrology  (Read 41871 times)

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
Re: First Contact with the Elbeast
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 12:05:01 pm »
//*Sigh* alright, kill a few million of them. But leave enough for me and enough for others to enjoy.
Also, primitive? Whats wrong with being primitive? *whinewhine*//

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 08:36:35 pm »
OK, said the mayor, after pacing an anti-1337 pod in his mouth.  What do you want that will make you stop killing my people?  Oh, and as I go out and try to calm everyone down, would you please hold my personal 3 pregmales for me?  Thank You.  Oh, and if you displease me in the slightest, I won't be hungry very long.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 08:49:05 pm »

Great way for the Elbeasts to enter the community. Declaring war on everyone..... :P
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 08:52:25 pm »
Well?  Will you hold my Pregmales, or will I become full?  Get a move on!
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 08:56:16 pm »
A random human came and took the pregmales and promptly ate them, saying something about them tasting like spam.

He tehn skipped down the road, singing a merry song that was once sponsered by Yahoo!
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline Dr. Croccer

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Ceci n'est pas un gueu
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 04:47:50 am »
OK, said the mayor, after pacing an anti-1337 pod in his mouth.  What do you want that will make you stop killing my people?  Oh, and as I go out and try to calm everyone down, would you please hold my personal 3 pregmales for me?  Thank You.  Oh, and if you displease me in the slightest, I won't be hungry very long.
Use these:''
((PS: HW, its not a good way to start with your creatures by acting ridiculous and claiming supremacy. The Barroc and Mon-Krai are relatively new creatures so acting aggresive and standing up to them is rational but trying the same stunts on older creatures like the Torpals and Communicants is downright stupid, annoying and suicidal. Lets just start over again and lets all just act a little more mature.

Like I said before, The Elbeasts look fun, are original and I'd like to see them in the RP galaxy.
Croccer out.))

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 04:39:51 pm »
The aggressiveness isn't me speaking, it's the Elbeasts.  The Elbeast's natural instinct is to attempt to eat anything that ticks them off.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 05:03:19 pm »
((I'm not in this RP, but just to add my two cents (and to be completely obvious)- it seems as if the Elbeasts are SUPPOSED to be portrayed as stupid, viscious, cannibilistic, angry turtles. I'm pretty sure that the fact that they are attempting to eat the others in this RP is completely natural, and the argument that the ELbeasts are new, the others not nearly as new is invalid. THe Elbeasts wouldn't know how powerful the one its threatening is. It's so prideful it probably thinks it could rip it limb from limb on a whim!

Yours truly,
Blarg))

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 05:05:14 pm »
((I'm not in this RP, but just to add my two cents (and to be completely obvious)- it seems as if the Elbeasts are SUPPOSED to be portrayed as stupid, viscious, cannibilistic, angry turtles. I'm pretty sure that the fact that they are attempting to eat the others in this RP is completely natural, and the argument that the ELbeasts are new, the others not nearly as new is invalid. THe Elbeasts wouldn't know how powerful the one its threatening is. It's so prideful it probably thinks it could rip it limb from limb on a whim!

Yours truly,
Blarg))
Hit it right on the dot, Blarg!  (Once again, Blarg shows his Geniusization skills)

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 01:54:40 pm »
"We come because you threaten the slaughter our people, dishonour our leaders, and melt our very planet. We find this insulting, and we must take action to your insults"
the real saviour of this forum

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 06:45:29 pm »
The Elbeast guards came out and shot the speaking Mon-Krai with puree-guns.  Hexacanines came out to prevent further attack.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 06:55:16 pm »
(I think the Elbeasts bit off more than they can chew.)
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 06:57:16 pm »
((So do I. But hey, it's the Elbeasts! Besides, who WOULDN'T try to take the oppertunity to melt evil blue penguins?))

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2007, 07:04:47 pm »
(I think the Elbeasts bit off more than they can chew.)
((Actually, they didn't bite at all, they sucked, the puree-gun automatically cut up the Mon-Krai and liquified them.))

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2007, 07:06:46 pm »
(Have a nice time getting orbitally bombarded for the next couple of years to make damn sure the Elbeasts are extinct.)
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg