Author Topic: House: Season 4  (Read 12036 times)

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
Re: House: Season 4
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 02:13:37 pm »
I don't mind the CIA lady joining up, no... I don't mind that one bit.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 10:37:37 am »
House doesn't seem to mind either ;)
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2007, 11:11:27 am »

Which is actually why it bugs me. Her character so far is painfully boring and bland, and from looking it from a point of view of House, she is useless. It looks like the only reason she was added in was for eye candy, but even that doesn't work, I didn't think she was that attractive. . House is hardly struggling enough that they need eye candy
My karma ran over your dogma

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2007, 11:13:24 am »

Which is actually why it bugs me. Her character so far is painfully boring and bland, and from looking it from a point of view of House, she is useless. It looks like the only reason she was added in was for eye candy, but even that doesn't work, I didn't think she was that attractive. . House is hardly struggling enough that they need eye candy

Nor did I, but House did :P

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline 762

• Goddess of Phobos
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2007, 12:07:58 pm »
she was alright looking

I didn't like that last episode. It portrays House as unrealistically intelligent.

not only does he know that horses eat different kinds of chestnuts, but he knows that they are extremely bitter. He knows about Brazilian customs and apparently speaks portugese and spanish now. That's too much, that's making him superhuman.

Spore countdowns: USA Europe

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2007, 12:25:40 pm »
I somewhat agree..  We know he was a son of someone in the military and moved around from base to base. He has also shown to know other languages before, probably because of moving. And If I'm not mistaken it was already established that he spoke Spanish from a previous episode, wasn't it?

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2007, 01:11:42 pm »
It was already established that he spoke Portuguese before, nothing new. Besides, there's a 10 year old kid who taught himself 10 languages: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/10/30/lad-10-is-genius-in-any-lingo-89520-20030196/

So House is no superhuman, just very intelligent :P

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 07:04:31 pm »
That was a great episode. CIA women is gone (dancing). Mini-stud is now in the same boat as 13. They are both around because they are interesting. And to top it all off Cameron's interview gave suggestion that she almost regrets leaving, and we might see her back again.  I loved the format of today's episode, it was great fun. I'm getting my hopes up. And next week proves to be.. intersting 

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 04:30:18 pm »
CIA woman was dumb, CIA is dumb, their mother is dumb :P

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 07:07:48 pm »
I was surprised to see Big Love go. I thought he was going to make it. I swear if C.B. makes it, I'll cry. I think 13 might actually be on the team. The new discovery that she might have Huntington's opens a new character arc for her which they can use.  Although personally I'm still hoping for the original team back together.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 07:03:41 pm »
YES! NO! Well Vegenful ***** is gone, which is good, but the old team never got back together :(  They showed Cameron and Chase, but I hope it wasn't in a see them one last time capacity. If they aren't on the team I hope they will at least be regulars. As for Foreman, I'm not entirely sure whats going on with his character. They keep saying he is turning into House but.. I don't know what to make of that.

Offline pfellah

• Contributor
  • Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 10:33:47 pm »
I've found this season frustrating (in a self-inflicted fashion) because I heard rumors which spoiled most of the suspense. I had already heard that 13, Kal Penn, and the plastic surgeon were going to be the new team, so even when it looked like 13 was whacked toward the end of the contest, I knew there was still a twist coming. Damn Intranets!

All in all though, I'll be looking forward (writer strike notwithstanding) to settling in with the new team and seeing how it gels once we can count on a consistent cast from week to week.

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 07:12:08 pm »
I'm watching season 4 Ep.9.
 Why does he call the one girl 13?

Edit:  Is there anything House can't do?  He's an ultrasound tech, a radiation tech.  It's almost as bad as CSI.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:14:35 pm by Danzik »

Offline pfellah

• Contributor
  • Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2008, 07:49:20 am »

Back when the search for his new team was starting, there were something like 40 candidates and he gave them all numbers. For whatever reason -- I believe it was because she wouldn't divulge any personal information about herself -- he just kept calling her 13. (I mean, presumably he has her resume, so he could use her name if he wanted...)

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 06:03:12 am »

Back when the search for his new team was starting, there were something like 40 candidates and he gave them all numbers. For whatever reason -- I believe it was because she wouldn't divulge any personal information about herself -- he just kept calling her 13. (I mean, presumably he has her resume, so he could use her name if he wanted...)

And he calls the other one "Manipulative ***** ", so he's just being a jerk.