Author Topic: House: Season 4  (Read 12038 times)

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
House: Season 4
« on: September 25, 2007, 11:37:41 pm »
Well I was excited to see what happened. I was expecting at least talks of the team getting back together but the end kinda dismissed that idea. Although the teaser for next weeks episodes show at least "hallucinations" of them.. so who knows.  I really hope we don't end up with just a whole new team, I'd rather he bounced ideas off the janitor then a new team, that would suck.

As for the episode itself, not bad, I suppose there was foreshadowing with the boyfriend still being there but I wasn't even thinking along there. Although it did strike me odd that they even added that part in, at the time I didn't think it was important.

My karma ran over your dogma

Offline TotalSandwich

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Tersonal Pext?
    • View Profile
Re: House: Season 4
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 10:32:28 pm »
Dr. House is epic win. The perfect lampoon of the medical drama stereotype- overly serious, sensitive, and sincere. Finally, a man with an MD who acts smart enough to have one.
The moon is a sickle cell; it will kill you in time.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 02:34:16 pm »
Dr. House is epic win. The perfect lampoon of the medical drama stereotype- overly serious, sensitive, and sincere. Finally, a man with an MD who acts smart enough to have one.

You do realize that there are lots of medical errors on the series, right? :P (I still love it nevertheless)

House is only having hallucinations of Foreman but maybe it's just a prank like the other 2. lol
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline TotalSandwich

• Vanguard Venturer
  • Tersonal Pext?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 07:41:13 pm »
You do realize that there are lots of medical errors on the series, right? :P (I still love it nevertheless)

S'beside the point. Good dialog and characters are not hampered by factual inaccuracies.
The moon is a sickle cell; it will kill you in time.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2007, 11:46:58 am »
Do you guys think that Foreman is going to go back to work with House now that he's been fired?

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline PikMini

• Scramble Skipper
  • o_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 06:46:53 pm »
No, he is doing good running his own little team in [New York was it?]

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 05:26:30 pm »
No I think there is a good chance they might reform the team. I was thinking they would bring back Chase and Cameron and add that new really annoying doctor to fill in the third spot. But they didn't show foreman being fired for no reason at all. It might just be so he can come back later or he might come back right away.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 06:39:11 pm »
No, he is doing good running his own little team in [New York was it?]

I know, but he was fired on the latest episode. Therefore, he's not running that team anymore ^_^

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:43 pm »
I have my fingers crossed, Foreman is back in the hospital also. That's exciting. Ultimately I hope the original team comes back together, but I'm starting to wonder if they are going to be secondary characters instead of main characters.  I was sad to see the old guy go. I figured he would but I wanted him to hang around on a more permanent basis. Hopefully he'll show up now and then.

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 10:13:29 am »
I was sad to see the old guy go. I figured he would but I wanted him to hang around on a more permanent basis. Hopefully he'll show up now and then.

I know! He was awesome! The ones he hired were all douchebags, too. Maybe I'm just not used to them yet.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 12:07:40 pm »
The ones he hired were all douchebags, too. Maybe I'm just not used to them yet.

No, your right. On the plus side Foreman is back in the hospital and the people left over all have obvious flaws (except probably the Mormon). I'm hoping they are waiting until Sweeps week to reunite the old gang. If they stick with this group I'll die a little inside.

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2007, 10:20:27 am »
House got the CIA woman on his team now, Foreman is also on his team but not taking anyones place, that leaves 2 remaining people if I'm not mistaken, I think its going to be 13 and the Mormon guy, just my opinion.

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

Offline PatMan33

• Fable Hero
  • M I RITE? STICKERS?
    • View Profile
    • DuckDuckGo
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2007, 11:35:46 am »
Well Kumar is staying, that's a given.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 12:34:12 pm »
Nooo.. why???
I don't want the CIA women, she has the personality of a dead fish. I thought it was a good episode until she turned up then I just cried and cried and cried...

Maybe she'll fall down an elevator shaft...

On another note I died laughing at Houses cell phone when the other one called

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03:57 pm »
On another note I died laughing at Houses cell phone when the other one called <- me too, xD

gamingsteve.dyndns.org