Author Topic: Episode 38 Posted  (Read 8538 times)

Offline UndeadScottsman

• Galaxian Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 38 Posted
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2006, 10:48:17 am »
Is it live radio?

I still say Blizzard is cooking up some sort of news podcast distributer through WoW and that Steve, being friends with a lot of people at Blizzard, is going to be one of the podscasts that it will distribute.  Crazy speculation yes, but it WOULD reach millions of people :D

Offline Danzik

• Gyruss Gyrusian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2006, 11:05:09 am »
Is it live radio?

I still say Blizzard is cooking up some sort of news podcast distributer through WoW and that Steve, being friends with a lot of people at Blizzard, is going to be one of the podscasts that it will distribute.  Crazy speculation yes, but it WOULD reach millions of people :D

That is a really good thought there.  The qualifying statment is "millions" and that theory fits.  Been meaning to examine this closer but just haven't had the time.

Offline Cool AN

• Mansion Maniac
  • Life is worth much more than gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2006, 02:36:59 pm »
Great episode, as always.

Quote from: /lurk
PALM: Oh face, come closer. I've needed your touch since I heard that fundamentalist Christians were being stupid again.
FACE: Not again! Quickly Palm, come to me!

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2006, 03:02:33 pm »
EDIT: Hey! I finished the show and you didn't say anything of the big, exciting thing that will get you a million listeners! You had me hanging and then you don't say anything! What's the deal!

I can't, but it's still in "the works". Once it gets past a certain stage (perhaps in as few as a couple of weeks, perhaps a few months) I can give you guys all the details. But right now ... you will have to patient.

Offline Piloteer

• Ensign Seventh Class
  • We're going to hit the mountain!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2006, 08:53:36 pm »
EDIT: Hey! I finished the show and you didn't say anything of the big, exciting thing that will get you a million listeners! You had me hanging and then you don't say anything! What's the deal!

I can't, but it's still in "the works". Once it gets past a certain stage (perhaps in as few as a couple of weeks, perhaps a few months) I can give you guys all the details. But right now ... you will have to patient.

I wonder if its related to Spore?

Offline Vivec

• Gauntlet Wizard
  • The truth has vanished into darkness...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2006, 08:54:28 pm »
I wonder if its related to Spore?

It would be funny if it was something totally lame, like a guy in a chicken suit or something.
Vivec, you're the best forum member ever.

Offline jedi55555

• Asteroids Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2006, 09:55:23 pm »
As far as Crystal Quest, I like it.  I like both versions, the old and the new version.  My favorite variation though is the new version with the Sketch skin and synth sounds.  It is a kinda cool idea to have update packs that are fairly cheap because they got me and I bought most of them.  And just to let anyone know, the Nano pack isn't that great but the Sketch is wonderful.  I haven't tried the animal sounds yet.

Offline Mr. Wizard

• Karate Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2006, 12:49:02 am »
As far as Crystal Quest, I like it. I like both versions, the old and the new version. My favorite variation though is the new version with the Sketch skin and synth sounds. It is a kinda cool idea to have update packs that are fairly cheap because they got me and I bought most of them. And just to let anyone know, the Nano pack isn't that great but the Sketch is wonderful. I haven't tried the animal sounds yet.

I read that and that sounded nothing like how the old one was. Describe the classic game to me please, it sounds different.

Offline Heartless_

• Space Invaders Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Heartless Gamer
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2006, 08:08:53 am »
As long as it does not invovle G4 TV I will be happy.  If it does then I will cry myself to sleep many a night...

Offline Sander Scamper

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2006, 01:41:58 am »
Episode 42: The big secret revealed! Gaming Steve cohosting with...Uwe Boll!
The reason I hate/Boycott Sony: "Most people, I think, don't even know what a Rootkit is, so why should they care about it?"

Offline uber fragger

• Phoenix Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2006, 08:08:28 pm »
Why is there more PSP bashing  ??? :(

Offline Gaming Steve

• Master Chief
  • Dig Dug Digger
    • View Profile
    • Gaming Steve
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2006, 08:59:23 pm »
Episode 42: The big secret revealed! Gaming Steve cohosting with...Uwe Boll!

Wow, that actually would be cool ... but it's not that.
Check out Gaming Steve on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/thegamingsteve