Author Topic: Episode 19 Posted  (Read 8348 times)

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
Re: Episode 19 Posted
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 10:21:56 am »
I haven't heard GeeksOn.. but I did listen to the newest podcast and enjoyed every minute of it. I think I could just listen for hours. It made my car ride go quicker. My only disappointment was that I didn't win the Nintendodog prize on the Guess that game and I knew the answer. I really wanted it too. Good job Steve.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 10:42:47 am by LadyM »

Offline Simman

• Fire Truck Driver
  • Loading....Loading Failed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 10:32:58 am »
Nice podcast...the GameTap sounds really interesting, I'll have to look into it once its released. I also might try to buy gold...

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 01:28:26 pm »
I brought some WoW gold not so long ago, 100g for NZ$19, I brought it via trademe, which is New Zealand's version of eBay.
I was told it would take no more than 12 hours to deliver the 100g. I e-mailed the guy my details, he said he would put through the order now, and within about 6-8 hours i recieved the gold.
Then I was able to buy my mount  ;D

very easy process, would be happy to use it again.

Offline Secret|Service

• Rigel Rescuer
  • FOXHOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 10:33:54 pm »
I brought some WoW gold not so long ago, 100g for NZ$19, I brought it via trademe, which is New Zealand's version of eBay.
I was told it would take no more than 12 hours to deliver the 100g. I e-mailed the guy my details, he said he would put through the order now, and within about 6-8 hours i recieved the gold.
Then I was able to buy my mount  ;D

very easy process, would be happy to use it again.
Guys! It's not THAT hard to get 1000G for WOW especially if you are in a good guild. I have 14G right now on my lvl 23 alt. After you hit 60, the raid instances drop money, and rares and epics like CRAZY. Everyone can get a piece of the dough. You know what? since you used the "bought" gold in the AH, it's the people who do these raid instance runs and sells the rare drops gets your money in the end. So in a way, you are just giving us money. That's fine with me  ;)
I'm on a highway to hell.

Offline DevilMachine

• Q*Bert Qrazy
  • Defender of the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 12:15:16 am »
Guys! It's not THAT hard to get 1000G for WOW especially if you are in a good guild. I have 14G right now on my lvl 23 alt. After you hit 60, the raid instances drop money, and rares and epics like CRAZY. Everyone can get a piece of the dough. You know what? since you used the "bought" gold in the AH, it's the people who do these raid instance runs and sells the rare drops gets your money in the end. So in a way, you are just giving us money. That's fine with me  ;)

Well, no, I used my gold to buy a mount, so effectively no one gets my gold, and the left over gold I have is still sitting in my bank.

I work full time and have a social life so I dont have time to play hardcore and grind for gold. And I live in New Zealand, so when I play at night, usually 8-10pm, its like 3 or 4am on the servers, so there is hardly anyone online to group/raid/interact with. I spend most of my time doing solo quests anyway.
The only instance I've done is SM about 4 or 5 times and cant see myself doing any more any time soon.

However, before I decided to purchase the gold, I did try very hard to earn it all, I got up to about 25-30g, but gave up because it was just taking to long and I wanted a mount.

Offline lemurbouy

• Defender Devotee
  • oh my...
    • View Profile
    • Leeman's Livejournal!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 12:23:49 am »
I love Geekson.  I will admit it.  I love Gaming Steve and as my very first Podcast, it will always have a special place in my heart.  But I don't see them as competing.  It's very cool seeing something from Steve's point of view and then from the Geeks if they mention it.  I loved how all of you guys were just completely wiped out by E3.  Their forums don't have quite the zing that these do so I'm still popping around here far too much.  (Go Creavolutionism!)  But this week's podcast was very fun.  I just about killed myself trying to figure out the sound.  I want that cape!  I had a lot of fun with Dungeon Siege although once I beat it, I was done.  Hats got very doofy very quickly.  Anyway, back to reloading the forum pages to see if something new has been said.  Ciao! -leeman

Offline TheShark

• Kaboom Boomer!
  • It was either that or a rattle-snake bite...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2005, 08:43:12 am »
Just re-listended to this episode. Holy Crap! So excited about Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2!
I keep forgetting they're being made...I can't wait to see how mind-blowing the cut-scenes in these games look. I mean, the originals were absolutely fantastic! I actually downloaded all of Diablo 2's vids and made them into one movie to watch over and over again. I actually drew up Tyrial and helped my dad design the angel in his tattoo off of him.

So Excited!

Wow, this makes me realize how long it's been since I was an active user here.