Author Topic: Start posting TV shows by season.  (Read 10451 times)

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
  • You just blipped on my radar
    • View Profile
Start posting TV shows by season.
« on: August 29, 2007, 11:25:14 pm »
With the start of a new TV season starting we need to address the important issue of spoilers. Not everyone has seen all previous seasons of a show. For Example I have not seen Season 3 of Lost or even Season 1 of Heroes. Because I haven't seen Season 3 this prevents me from going into the Lost topic because I don't want Season 3 spoilers. I talked to LadyM and she said my idea was fine. My idea is simple, for each new season of a TV series, make a topic for it. The idea is that if I make a topic about Season 2 of Lost it is assumed I have seen all of Season 1 and Season 2. This way I can talk to others who have only seen the two currently released seasons. This allows people to still talk about the show but not have the show also spoiled for them.

My karma ran over your dogma

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
Re: Start posting TV shows by season.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 01:46:12 am »
What about say season 1 of heros in the states and in australia? they are at different times.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 01:01:25 pm »
Do you mean the Season 1 DVD release of Heroes or the Season 2 actual start of Heroes?

I'm talking more about finished seasons.  My line of thought is more of debating/guessing/ talking about the show.  I've seen up to Season 2 of Lost because that's all that's out on DVD. I have theories and things I want to talk about, but I can't because we only have a single Lost thread and I really don't want anything spoiled.  If it's about Lost Season 2 being showed at a later date in other parts of the country we could maybe make threads for the time zones. I guess it depends on the demand.

Offline LadyM

• Mortal Kombat Konqueror
  • I'm not confused anymore
    • View Profile
    • LadyMpire
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 07:55:05 am »
I went ahead and stickied this for now. I think it's a good idea to make threads about TV shows by season. Since this is an international forum not everyone is viewing the same season at the same time. Also, this forum isn't that busy anyway.  ;)

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Resident Evil 5 coming in March 13, '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 04:18:35 pm »
I went ahead and stickied this for now. I think it's a good idea to make threads about TV shows by season. Since this is an international forum not everyone is viewing the same season at the same time. Also, this forum isn't that busy anyway.  ;)

Wait a second.... there isn't that much users on the forums here is what you're trying to say? ???   The forums here isn't the same as tekkenzaibatsu.com  although I was getting no where as a lone wolf.

Offline Interitus

• Mr. Do! Disciple
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 08:47:20 pm »

Wait a second.... there isn't that much users on the forums here is what you're trying to say? ???   The forums here isn't the same as tekkenzaibatsu.com  although I was getting no where as a lone wolf.

She is saying that The TV forum is less busy then many of the other forums. Since it's less busy there are gerenally less topics. By posting TV shows by season it increases the number of topics. Since it's not a very busy forum anyway it doesn't end up flooding the board.

Offline Snake Plissken

• Phoenix Fighter
  • Resident Evil 5 coming in March 13, '09
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 08:51:01 am »

She is saying that The TV forum is less busy then many of the other forums. Since it's less busy there are gerenally less topics. By posting TV shows by season it increases the number of topics. Since it's not a very busy forum anyway it doesn't end up flooding the board.

Hmmm got it ;)