Author Topic: Prehistoric Park  (Read 3340 times)

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
Prehistoric Park
« on: August 24, 2007, 02:23:02 pm »
IS It Just Me Or Is This Forum Lacking Prehistory.

Anywho This 6 Part Mini-Series Is The Greatest Show Ever About Nigel Marvin Making A Wildlife Sanctuary With Only Prehistoric Animals And Creatures That Were In The Park Before Him.

Talk About It Here

DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
Re: Prehistoric Park
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 02:39:30 pm »
Oh, I've always wanted to watch that show!  I've watched all the Walking Withs, but unfortunately, I don't get that show in my area and don't know how to obtain the DVD.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 02:44:57 pm »
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Cobra

• All Your Base Zero Wing
  • People want ducks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 12:52:01 am »
I saw it on TV and thought it was a bit average the main character was stumped by behaviour of dinosaurs that even i was able to work out.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 01:09:35 am »
:( Stupid cable moving animal planet off basic cable... Grrr!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 02:00:43 am »
Yeah....

THe only time I was able to catch it was about 6 months ago when AP was re-airing it.... at 3:00 AM! Thank God for the DVR.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 05:40:44 am »
Meh, it was aired over here in england on terestrial channels. Trust me, it's not special.
It's kind of like the worst parts of Walking with, Crocodile hunter and Jurrassic park mixed together... Now, all of those are brilliant, and there may not be many bad parts, but the total unbelivability of the situation and lack of facts (often covered up by total guesswork) on dinosaurs from both Jp and Ww, and the total predicability of Ch, coupled with a presenter who dosn't seem to have a clue... You get the picture...

You're probably better off watching Primeval if you want factual dinosaur drama  :P

Then again, you might love itIt's quite addicting when you start watching.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 07:29:09 am »
You're probably better off watching Primeval if you want factual dinosaur drama  :P
That is idiotic.  Primeval got all their facts wrong.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline GCool

• Robotron Automaton
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 09:02:52 am »
That is idiotic.  Primeval got all their facts wrong.

Yay for understanding sarcasm.