Author Topic: Time to Burst Some Bubbles  (Read 13802 times)

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Time to Burst Some Bubbles
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2007, 02:40:23 pm »
Popcorn, anyone?
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 02:41:23 pm »
Yes, please. I will enjoy watching the cascade of ban.

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2007, 02:42:41 pm »
Anyone who makes a "(I am a troll, if that wasn't obvious) SPORE IS GOING TO SUCK! I HATE SPORE! IF YOU LIKE SPORE I WILL KILL YOU!" is a huge ****ing ***** ***** ****** *****! (I didn't actually mean anything when I typed in the *s.)
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Bravado

• Boot Hill Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2007, 02:47:40 pm »
YA SPOR IZ GOIN 2 SUX OLOL!11one!1!1
I didn't mean to offend anyone, anyway.

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2007, 02:49:37 pm »
Well, you did, and we're unwilling to forgive you!  ;)

Anyway, the choice is yours Bravado. Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

Offline DarkDragon

• Final Fantasy Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2007, 02:51:48 pm »
Damn, I forgot the popcorn! IT'S PROCEDURALLY BURNING! PROCEDURAL FIRE! BRING THE PROCEDURAL WATER!
DarkDragon's Minecraft Survival Server (use this as the IP):

gamingsteve.dyndns.org

- The server uses a whitelist, if you're not on the whitelist (can't connect), PM me your minecraft name.

Offline Veraal

• Zelda Zealot
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2007, 02:59:02 pm »
Lol ''our mistakes''?
Haha, i meant "his" mistakes. :D if you... catch my... hoho, drift. Right? hehe, nudge nudge?

no?

:-[

Offline GrapeFruit

• Gorf Goon
  • I'm killing my way to truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2007, 03:05:54 pm »
Yeah, this crap again.

Actually, more like, "This crap again by someone who actually knows Spore."

So you're saying we don't actually know Spore?
Very daring.
I accuse you of being a fake. Either that or you're a attention-grabbing whore. (or both)

Woah, I never said you don't know Spore. I was suggesting that the people who normally make these threads are new members that don't know much about Spore.
You need to relax. >_>

Oh, be assured, I'm completely relaxed. It's not that I jumped off my seat when I read this stuff.

The fact that many topics similar to this one exist(ed) and ended up the same way makes me consider this one to be a completely "normal" one. That means, according to your statement, that you are a "new member who doesn't know much about Spore", which leads to a major contradiction to your earlier statements.

I don't drop my accusation.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 03:08:12 pm by GrapeFruit »
Quote from: Liquos
I can't wait that long! I'm gonna explode from patience!

Quote from: Parkaboy
"Around the world you may notice that other creatures evolve while others don't"
That's because some of them are christians.

Offline Lurker28

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
    • Ordus inferi - Age of Conan Guild
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2007, 04:02:37 pm »
I think we just have someone here that enjoys the trolling a little too much.  ::)

gec05

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2007, 07:20:48 pm »
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You guys are way too overdefensive about what you know about Spore. Berating Bravado for not knowing any better isn't the way you treat forum newbies. That's why you Spore forumites are the worst in the Gaming Steve community for your brash and critical attitudes against newbies. You don't return stupidity for stupidity. Be nice and please handle topics like resonable ambassadors.

Offline Kaizer

• Mail Order Monster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2007, 07:48:01 pm »
Well, you did, and we're unwilling to forgive you!  ;)

Anyway, the choice is yours Bravado. Will you take the red pill or the blue pill?

*chewing on something*

umm what happens if we eat both?

and uh yea im not eating them this is red and blue gum!

Offline Cow

• Track and Field Jock
  • Rad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2007, 09:09:22 pm »
All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. You guys are way too overdefensive about what you know about Spore. Berating Bravado for not knowing any better isn't the way you treat forum newbies. That's why you Spore forumites are the worst in the Gaming Steve community for your brash and critical attitudes against newbies. You don't return stupidity for stupidity. Be nice and please handle topics like resonable ambassadors.

Does your broad and sweeping generalization include those who spread out to other fourms?

Offline MrCrowley

• Wizard of Wor
  • New Chips ahoy!'they'l make ya go paranoid!
    • View Profile
    • Matt Groinings theory of evolutions...or theory of homer simpson
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2007, 09:24:26 pm »
Agh, sorry you guys. I woke up this morning felt a little better. But im still mildly pissed, A girl i hadnt seen in 2 months is having a birthday sunday, her best friend called me asked if i could make it, i said yeah but let me check. Turn out my family's going on a "outing" to the del mar race track to blow off a few thousand on horses. So instead of seeing the girl who i was really good friends with for like a year, we get to go see horses running in circles. I ran over to her friends house later and dropped off a present. Least i feel better about that. Alright guys i just wanna say im sorry again. Didnt mean it. just really tired.
-This second one is Matt Groening's theory of Homer Evolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEyt8qqaWD8&mode=related&search=

-This first one is Matt Groening Version of the powers of 10.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCfDRvDWid0

Mat

gec05

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2007, 10:00:19 pm »

Does your broad and sweeping generalization include those who spread out to other fourms?

I think you know who I'm talking to. You're ok Cow.

Offline Lu Yan

• Video Pinball Wizard
  • That's a nice spear! Do you use it to Fish?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2007, 12:57:23 am »
Berating Bravado for not knowing any better isn't the way you treat forum newbies.

Yes it is actually, there is no softness on the internet. The internet is like a truck that hits you all at once.