Author Topic: Schools IN!  (Read 9274 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: Schools IN!
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2007, 08:19:48 pm »
Xati had awoken late that morning, and was scuttling down the halls of the school to his class. On his way, he passed by a scuffle between the Graid, Trophian, and his Katair teacher. He paused to observe the interaction, but lost intrest and continued to the class, entering and finding his seat early. He sat at the back, a prime observation post.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2007, 08:21:03 pm »
((We're in the class.  At least, to my understanding.  I mean, Kylx was, I'm not sure about the others.  Mabey I didn't pay enough attention.  Ah well.  Onwards))

"Exploiting your opponent's weaknesses isn't racisim." Kylx said, shuffling through some files on his datapad, not bothering ot look up. "It's something refered to as strategy.  Of course, I don't blame one with such obvious mental deficiencies as yourself for never having heard of such thing.  It's not your fault your speicie's brain can barley match that of a Jarkle."  

Moments later, the bell rang.  "Alright then." He said, clapping his hands together. "Anyone comming in after this point are late.  I'll wait a few more minutes for those late to get here on time so they don't interupt me."
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2007, 08:58:11 pm »
"the teachers right, even if he has the outlook of a Sniveling shallow. but your more like a jagged, primal and ferocious. you are a beast.* And beasts are to be put down."   he whent to his seating area, diliberatly apearing to disregard the chair.

*at this point kradureai paused dramaticaly.

(character concept: evil manipulative mastermind)

FYI, I may not have internet connection the next few days. but I might, so dont ignore me yet.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:02:57 pm by Crazen »
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2007, 03:10:56 pm »
"Bah, put down by a low-grade teacher in a slum school whose race could barely create a genetic puddle, much less colonize their own planet, and a weakling little shellfish who has to hide behind a teacher, and can barely see two feet in front of him. I'm so scared. You refer to me as an ignorant beast, yet my species, or culture, in your case Clammy, has its own planet, several other colonized worlds, and technology rivaling yours'!"

NOS stalked off, beggining to enact his plan...
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Plank of Wood

• Final Fighter
  • Ka-Boom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2007, 04:37:57 am »
Mr Kar-la woke up from under his desk, he feel asleep from the heat, although it may seem normal for most species, it was very hot for a race adapted to freezing cold. And he still couldn't believe that the school made him teach robotics, robotics, although his race were gifted with robotics, he was not a crafter, simple robots he could make, but not the extremly advanced ones.

Well, at least he had a good project for his new class...
the real saviour of this forum

Offline Little

• Crystal Castle Gem Eater
  • I'm a drunk...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2007, 09:16:27 pm »
"

{{Fine, but they cannot be on two different sides of an argument, to prevent you from having conversations with yourself. The only reason I'm doing this is because you have two races. I made this rule to prevent some people (*cough*Little*cough**choke*) from vastly altering the storyline on their own and popping in with a new character when convenient.

One more rule: No more alien baby-making. None.}}

((No alien baby making?!?  :'(

Ah,well. Good things all have to come to an end.

Is it too late to join? I was on vacation. I'd hate to miss this.))
The best person ever.  She should have won the Peace Prize.

What? No full control over children? You do realize that some of us have particular plans for those children.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 09:38:51 pm »
I think this one has already died, though I'm not ready to give up on the series just yet.  We just gotta get more people next time, preferably from past games.
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net