Author Topic: Schools IN!  (Read 9271 times)

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
Re: Schools IN!
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 05:23:53 pm »

Clique: That creepy dude that's allways watching you...

good we have somebody to fufill that roll. I was getting tired of it.
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 05:26:55 pm »
And I was getting tired of playing the nerd/geek/hyper dude

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 05:41:36 pm »
"wait a moment, what about the people from schools out 1 and 2"? exclaimed
levith.  "whats gonna happen to all of them?" gesturing to the Factimilitus.

(joke)
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 07:31:30 pm »
Ummm... Shouldn't you be asking me that?  ;)

They will join if they want, but they will have to get approval.

The RP starts... Wait for it... Wait for it... Nao- Wait for it... NOW!

NOS-4-A2 wandered the halls of his new school. His senses were on fire, gathering huge volumes of information, stressing his brain to the limit... But he had to preservere. He could give an alphabetical list of every species that had tread here in the past two weeks based on smell alone. But one thing stood out: The smell of meat.

If all went to plan, he would be able to forgo his current designation, and retreive his destined name, something only warriors were allowed to have. He would graduate from his stark room in the local Tropian complex, and enter a warrior's suite... Just as his ancestors had.

He skimmed through the halls brimming with information. I had better stop, he thought to himself. I'll fail classes if I don't have room for more information. Then who would pick on little Levith? He had heard Levith was tough, like the rest of his species. It was time to decide the true predator.

Ah, here we are... Mr. Kylx. Time to hunt...
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 08:55:53 pm »
Kylx sighed.  Another year of teaching.  Rephrase.  Another year of babysitting incompetent aliens completely incapable of processing the simplest thought.  The fact that there was no Kratairs in the student body, as far as he knew, was not pleasing.  They were the only one's worthy of his time.

Of course, there was always the silm, though still possible, chance that one of the little monsters he taught went above the rest of their species.  Those were the sole times he enjoyed his job, taking the brightest of the inferior species and filling their head with all sorts of information that may someday allow them to reform the rest of their race into something a bit more worthy to grace the galaxy's vastness.

As the first student made his way into class, Kylx followed him with his eyes without moving.

It starts...
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 09:29:11 pm »
A Kratiar, thought NOS. Another challenger to my position as appex predator...

{{Here are a few things to help you understand Tropians that I have not put up yet:

-Only warriors get names. Everyone else has a 'designation.'
-Tropians live in large compunds. They are basically towers divided into rooms, halls, and suites. Only warriors get the luxurious suites, but everyone else has a barren prefab room.
-Tropians were the appex predator, but secret Vexarion experiments gave them sapience. Their thoughts are naturally shaped around the food chain, and how they may stay atop it.
-The Tropians senses (sight, smell, hearing, touch, taste, and changes in magnetic and electrical feilds) are very keen. Tropians often have to rest and recover from the sensory flood that results from new surroundings. They can, however turn their senses off temporarily, but this is often seen as a sign of weakness.}}
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 09:47:12 pm »
(speaking of, my graid get sensory floods of sound cause of the amplification of tone. for another parallel the entire jagged graid philosiphy is based simillarly . but im not using one for this, so it doesnt matter. for this Im using a thulithotle. VERY DIFFERENT! new species VERY DIFFERENT  new species VERY DIFFERENT new species VERY DIFFERENT
 I would use a graid too, but Im not allowed two characters. for shame)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 10:02:41 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 09:48:30 pm »
Kylx frowned.  A Tropian.  He would have to keep an eye on him.  No doubt the little "warrior" would try ot subjucate his rule, but he had ways for dealing with those like him.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 09:52:29 pm »
[concept: head in the clouds (or looking through the microscope)]

levith stood in awe and wonder at the activity before him, trying to take it all in. he couldnt help but squirm inside, and he lost track of were he was going. as far as he was concerned, he was an observer to the world anyway.

overdone. edited.
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Cyst

• Space Harrier
  • V 3 $ T H 3 T I C /// 新鮮な盗まれたアート
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:07 pm »
Vraktow Slowly Flies To His Room And Tries To Open The Door Though His Arms Can't Reach The Handle, So He Lands And Jumps Reaching The Handle And Opening It.
DEATH TO DAESH! In solidarity with Rojava!
-----------
Oh come now, Lurk.

The internet is a magical place, where linguistic and dialectic possibilities are endless. Why not embrace those variations and see where they lead you.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2007, 10:07:06 pm »
( I want a second guy! Please archoid? just one more maximum? different species too!)
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2007, 10:11:45 pm »
"What?" said NOS, looking at Mr. Kylx. NOS walked up to the teacher's desk, and began rummaging through his bag. Soon, he withdrew a slab of raw meat, still bloody, and laid it on the desk. "I brought you a gift of appeasement. It's Viltavum. You'll love it."

NOS went and sat in a random seat, smiling his usual wolfidh grin. He seemed to emanate horrible, carnivorous rapture. And he imposed the feeling that he could eat every student in the classroom and still have room to polish off the teacher before law enforcement arrived.

{{Fine, but they cannot be on two different sides of an argument, to prevent you from having conversations with yourself. The only reason I'm doing this is because you have two races. I made this rule to prevent some people (*cough*Little*cough**choke*) from vastly altering the storyline on their own and popping in with a new character when convenient.

One more rule: No more alien baby-making. None.}}
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2007, 10:32:51 pm »
Kylx glared for a moment at NOS.  Grabing a plastic bag from his desk, he quickly put away the meat and stuck it in his desk.  He'd check and make sure it wasn't poisoned later.  He pushed a button on the underside of the desk and within minutes, a clunky robot that was the school's excuse for a janitor came and wiped the blood from his workspace before heading off into parts unknown.

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2007, 11:08:12 pm »
(yay for me)

Name: kradureai 
Species: serrated graid
Clique: imperium.

for those of you from schools out one or two: jagged was apathetic, but serrated is sadistic!

my two races side-by-side, in cruddy, inaccurate paint:

kradureai stalked into the room, making shure to look intimidating as he walked in,and eying the more potent individuals. he gloated in their rarity
and all was well
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:09:24 pm by Crazen »
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 12:06:08 pm »
"I've never had shellfish before," muttered NOS. His twin snake-like tongues wrapped around his huge fangs before a predatory reflex set in; the four large fangs sticking out of his mouth (like a saber tooth tigers') began to come together and form an almost shovel like shape. He was ready...

{{Another Tropian fact:
-The four saber-teeth they have are controlled by tiny muscles that oush them together, their ends combining in a single tip. This way they can scoop out large hunks of flesh and toss them directly into their large mouth.}}
I say NO! to all limits.