Author Topic: Guilmon's Creatures! Now Spellchecked!  (Read 3558 times)

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
  • Level 40: I got TENTACLES!
    • View Profile
Guilmon's Creatures! Now Spellchecked!
« on: August 11, 2007, 03:40:12 pm »
Since people keep getting angry at me for making new creature threads, I'm putting all my creatures here, old and new. The Titles link to the original thread.

Tempori

My new creature. It is in the same solar system as my sister's Naukal and Nyctos.

Tempori basics: The Tempori are an aquatic Sapient species.Tempori are known for their sharp, knife-like teeth and solar sails. The sharp teeth are used for mating battles, that is why females dont't have them. The Tempori have strong tails for swimming and webbed hands for steering and walking on land.The sail on their back is used to collect enegy from the sun and moisture from the air so they can heat up and survive longer on land. The blood of the Tempori is yellow because of the heat of the sun and the yellow blood reflects heat, but the tempori can still turn their sail to the sun to heat up. A male Tempont has 5 lungs, 2 water sacks, 12 gills, 24 solar absorbers, 4 suction cups, and 6 heat seansors. The female Tempori have 4 lungs,1 water sack, 6 gills, 12 solar absorbers, 5 suction cups, and 4 heat sensors.

Feeding: The Tempori love to eat the native coral because of its rich oils. The Tempori have an anual coral and fruit harvest every year. The Tempori have suction cups on their thumb so they can hold on to coral while their cutting it with their teeth and climb trees and slice the fruit with their teeth.The Tempori have heat sensors to hunt for banbis. The banbi is a strange mammal that hops on the islands and eats the native plants. The heat sensors help them hunt so they can get back to the water as soon as possible. If they don't, they will ether die of hunger or dry out and die. Some times the banbi are spared and the Tempori hunt fonquets, a 1 foot long fly, baish, a weird fish, ten, an alien starfish, and carcartion, a 6 winged bird. To help with hunting, the Tempori have 6 foot long toungues.

Life: The Tempori live in the depths of the ocean that covers 85% of their planet. The rest of the planet is islands and small volcanos. The average Tempont can live up to 300 of their years. Sometimes if they are healthy enough they can live to be 450 years old. A young Tempont stays with it's mother for 1 week. Soon the young Tempont is taught how to eat soft coral. After 1 month, the young Tempont is able to eat solid coral and hunt. By two years, the young Tempont is 12 feet high and 24 feet long. Now it is able to hunt on land and is able to survive on it's own.

Care taking and Size: When a Tempont is born, the female is left to take care of the young while the male feasts. For months, the female Tempont has eaten lods of coral and has only digested half and saved the rest for the baby. The Tempori give birth to live young and regugitate a liquid coral substance. The Tempori are quite friendly even though they are the top predator of the planet. About one week in age, the young Tempont can grow to about 1 foot high. The Tempont are twice as long as they are high, so they can grow to 12 feet high and 24 feet long. An extremly healthy Tempont can be lucky enogh to grow to 13 feet high and 26 feet long. The Tempori are 75% tail and 25% body.

Mating: Two male Tempori travel onto a beach on one of the islands. To start the mating battle, first, the two males start tumping their tails and front feet on the ground, kicking up as much sand as posibile to blind the rival. Second, the males start clicking and screeching while shaking their head in the air to try to frighten the other male. Third, the two males puff up their water sacks to look bigger. Finnaly, the two males fight to the death. Dead Tempori can be found left on the beaches from mating season. The winner goes back to the ocean to the female. Then the male Tempori finds enough bedding to let the female rest. The male trys to make the female relax as much as possible so birth will happen sooner. The male pushes on the females stomach to make sure that the young is alive and how many young their are. When the young are born, they are able to swim and start stretching their muscles.

Here we are, First, the female. The females have a suction cup on their tounge and have tattoes

Now, for the prey

And for my grand finale, A PIC OF A MATING BATTLE!!!!!!

Pwned!

NEW PIC!!!!!!!

More soon

« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 01:27:31 am by Guilmon »

Awesomeness runs strong in the Greivi bloodline.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
Re: Guilmon's Creatures! Now Spellchecked!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 05:56:42 pm »
Thats a crazy jump from 1 to 2  :o!

gec05

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:15:03 pm »
You can't be that detailed about it. :P

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 06:25:15 pm »
Posting here to say that I spellchecked her work, and to get this on my "notify of replies" list.

Offline Guilmon

• Donkey Kong King
  • Level 40: I got TENTACLES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 01:26:00 am »
ZE104802 or Sek:

ZE104802 back story: The ZE104802 (Sek for short) is a robotic species that originated on a distant planet called "Otibithia" (o-tib-e-th-e-a). They were made to resemble a robotic version of a gecko-like creature. They started out as local pets and were ment to serve the Obiths (o-be-ith-s). They were programed to take care of the young and clean the home, feed the family, and just do as the Obiths told them.

However, during a power surge, the ZE104802s found a way to think for themselves. They found out what the Obiths were doing and killed them off. Now the ZE104802's have created a new civilization.

ZE104802 basics: The Sek have sharply armored mouths in front for best results in attacking. The Sek also have a joint that will alow them to strech their neck to scan for danger. The screen on it's face can tell time, do math, scan and use for eyes. The Sek are sentsitive to every thing around them. The antenna tail is their best way of seeing. The Sek can use their feet as suction cups, wheels, and hover disks. The Sek are 5 inches not counting the tail.(1 foot counting tail)

Behavior: The sek have 6 different basic emotions, happy, sad, mad, love, confused, and calm.

feeding: They don't eat... 0_o
Awesomeness runs strong in the Greivi bloodline.

Offline operaghost21

• Rush'n Attacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 01:46:48 am »
awesome!
"You hate people!"
"But I love gatherings. Isn't that ironic?"
~Clerks
Quote from: Kaizer
THINGS TO DO:
Get quoted to a sig [ ]

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

Offline Hydromancerx

• Master of Orion
  • Klaatu Barada Nikto!
    • View Profile
    • Sagan 4
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 08:07:36 pm »
yay! even mine are not spell checked :P

Offline ARCosta

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • Ki
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 03:49:37 am »
Wow the mating battle is hard-core! Pwned indeed.

But he's kinda cute, no one would think these guys could do such damage *looking at the fleshless neck*  :o
Green grin

Online emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 03:53:57 am »
I can't beleve how young you are...  I mean... you're better then me...

IT'S NOT RIGHT I TELLS YA!
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2007, 09:09:39 am »
Well, she didn't type that up all at once. All that information is from the original 1-5 page thread