Author Topic: Alone  (Read 8652 times)

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
Re: Alone
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2007, 04:53:35 am »
She could see the top of the Hive she was part of, it was miles off near the edge of the city, crap, she started on her way back, oblivious that the centre was packed, she was thinking to herself.

(OOC: Go on as you guys were, I'm gonna try to explain a few things and get her to you, the place is totally empty for you guys, 'k?)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 04:57:20 am by sltlamina »

Offline Josasa

• Commando Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2007, 08:57:52 pm »
The conversation passed over Gink as he lay on the floor. Soon he was ready to move on; his hangover had dissappeared.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 12:55:45 am »
She figured she'd went back in time, she knew that couldn't be possible though, that is at least not until she saw herself. She simply stood there and stared, clumsily she hit random things reaching for...she became invisible and stood there staring. She didn't know what to do, so she followed herself, she followed herself all day, in fact she followed herself for 71 hours, she watched herself do everything. Then she decided she had to do something, she didn't know what though.

So she aimlessly wandered around, and after a while found herself in the gravlift, staring at the control panel she hit a random few digits and went up, and up, and up... all in the space of a second or 2. When she reached the floor she stepped out and looked. She could get into the maintenance tunnel from here. She did so, then she knew what to do. She started to walk speedily, then she was jogging, and soon bolting down the maintenance tunnels. Finally she got to her destination, the large gravlift which beforehand...ummm, that later on, she would use to ascend up into the now busy transport tubes.

She checked the schedule, empty, she new it wouldn't matter anyway. She keyed in everything, then she turned and walked off. Looking at her PIC she saw it would be dark in a few hours. She could do one of 2 things, leave the planet, or put herself in stasis...or she could stay and be taken, but she decided against that.

She decided to put herself in stasis until she had originally woken up. On her way there she overheard 2 officials talking, one was a Syntyan...the other was of a species she'd never seen before. Invisible she eavesdropped on the conversation

"I don't like it" Said the Alien "I concur" replied the Syntyan "We can't just do something this big on an inhabited planet!" the Syntyan continued, "Indeed we can't" said the alien "but we have no Authority other this, the Galactic chancellors vote account for more then all of ours combined" "Mmmm" the Syntyan hummed thoughtfully "I don't like it, I want you to hide the planet" "Are you sure?" asked the alien? The Syntyan nodded "Now, lets get inside, I have a feeling we're being watched." He finished.

She walking off in deep thought and booked out a stasis tube, keyed in everything, and went into stasis.

A moment later (which was actually about a day or so later, but a single moment to her) she opened her eyes, got out of her stasis capsule, and left the deserted building. She ran off to follow herself again.

Invisible she rounded a pillar which she couldn't see behind, and brushed straight against the alien, the alien jolted a bit and brushed against the invisible 'past' her. Argh, she ran off inside taking a grav lift to the maintenance tube.

Offline martyk

• Simon Belmont
  • Never underestimate the power of dolphin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 10:20:55 am »
"Hmm, a black ship." Marnix thought for a moment.  "No, I don't think I've seen anything like that recently.  Do you have any idea how far it might be?  Hmm."  Marnix paused.  "We could use my passcard to take the gravlift in the bulding behind me up to the roof.  From there you should be able to see above most of the higher buildings.  Perhaps that could help you find what you're looking for."
Quote from: Doctor Zay
Martyk is a handsome fish.
Quote from: Brandonazz
This dolphin is delicious.
<Sgore> Martyk, mentally I always picture you as like, our forums bartender.
<Neoadept> I've always pictured you trapped in a tuna net

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 04:59:12 pm »
"Thanks. I just hope my others haven't gotten lost from looking for me... It's such a big place, and everything looks the same." She sighed.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2007, 05:44:33 pm »
For no good reason she'd cut herself, she wanted to contact herself, but then decided against it. Then she had went through the door and went back in time. She became visible again.

"Someones gonna be annoyed at me" she said aloud as she went back to her hive, she'd had enough, and whether or not the aliens were friend or foe she needed to tell someone something, anything. She looked down over the edge, she was so high up that it was hard to make out anything definite on the ground, there was also a thin layer of low cloud covering. She made her way back, although later on when she tried to remember she couldn't, she went into her own little world in her head and next thing she knew she was in the main foyer of her Hive.

That's enough weirdness for one day she thought to herself, uhhh, more than a day, she thought, mentally correcting herself.

Offline SimGameFan

• Missile Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 11:46:30 am »
Species: Zyther
Name: Zil
Sex: Male

The computer-contolled private starcraft headed for Cinta V. Zil had been on a class feild trip, waiting at the space-port with the rest of the class. He snuck off and ended up as a stowaway on the ship.

The owner, a Zyther businessman who made a fortune on the galactic stock market, had stopped at a space station for something. Zil emerged from his hiding place to take a look, unwittingly activating the computer through motion detectors which had been set to leave at the owner's return.

Trying to return to the station, he accidently changed the destination to the now eerily quiet planet ahead. Unable to figure out the complex controls, Zil then tried to contact the planet below. He knew how to work the communications system, being no different than those found in any Zyther home.

The strange part was that there was no signals coming from the planet even though it was obviously populated by an advanced race. Zil picked a few faint signals from other systems, but nothing nearby.

"Now beginning landing sequence. Cinta V has a non-breathable atmosphere. Make sure to wear an EcoSuit outside at all times."

The holo-screen came up with travel information on the planet. It was indeed populated and should be broadcasting. Should be.

Zil opened a drawer and put on an EcoSuit. It was a skin-tight spacesuit, creating water for the wearer to breathe with it's solar/fusion-powered matter converter. It also used a small motor, like the kind found on hovercars, to keep the normally aquatic Zyther mobile as they have no natural means of locomotion on land.

The ship landed on a hoverpad at the top of one of the highest skyscrapers in the city. Zil stepped out, skaken by the abscence of traffic and life.

"This looks bad..." he said, looking around for an elevator...