Poll

Next update (the other one will still be done)

Biology
3 (60%)
Evolution
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: The Khakkaraa! Whoo!  (Read 18710 times)

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
  • Readin this? You just wasted a second of your life
    • View Profile
Re: The Khakkaraa! Whoo!
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2007, 06:47:08 am »
Haha, translate with science :D

Idiots always rule, I liked the. Can't wait to read the next installment!

(And it's great to have these disgusting and sadistic bastards back :) (I mean that in the best possible way))

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2007, 07:12:49 am »
Rre you typing the next part to your story right now? And when you're done and hit post it'll say "Warning, new message was typed...blah blah blah, whatever."

Offline emmet

• Street Fighter Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2007, 07:28:51 am »
Um, no.
No way dude, you're trolling me.

Offline sltlamina

• Sinistar Worker
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2007, 07:46:54 am »
CRAP! >:(

Offline Tylui

• Zork Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2007, 10:22:07 am »
Greeblebeeble!

I like the story!  Keep GOING!

Offline Brandonazz

• Baseball SuperStar
  • Hoc etiam transibit
    • View Profile
    • My Internet Treasure Trove
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2007, 10:27:06 am »
Nice Story.

Comment My Thread, I beg you.

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2007, 11:09:49 am »
Okay, here goes.

TWO WEEKS LATER.

Orkhuk had arrived. He had been rolled up and coated in a magnetic liquid and then shot through a tube going right through the planets core, arriving on the other side of the world after half an hour. He had been sound asleep all the time.

"Hello sir, I hope you enjoyed your nap."

A green and yellow Khakk stood over Orkhuk. He was covered head to toe in a black powder, and with every syllable he shot a little soot into Orkhuk's face.

"I understand you understand the un-understandable writing?"

"Um, yes, sir. I... think so."

The miner showed Orkhuk to the biggest tablet of all, which was purely writing. It looked hard to understand where one line ended and the other began.

"I thought you told me you translated it!" If Khakks could frown or look angry, Orkhuk would be doing a pretty good job.

"Well, sir, it's actually extremely easy to read. The dots simply tell you which flap to whistle out of. Now, it's not that simple, but, for your sake..."

Orkhuk didn't pick up the insult. As usual.

"I'll read it to you, shall I?"

Orkhuk was now getting impatient. "That's what I pay you for!"

"Actually you don't pay me. I die if I leave."

"Blah blah blah - go."

"     Long ago - When our race was the greatest force in the galaxy, the Khakks were split down the middle. There was the Smart Ones, and the Strong Ones. Or The A'Antwin and the Intwor. The two sides had lived together, with one helping the other, for millenia beforehand. But soon, a dispute arose. Should the race be known as a blessing or a curse? Respected or feared? The A'Antwin argued we should build our army for a real threat. The Intwor said they should BE that threat.
         Soon arose a civil war. The A'Antwin had war machines, but they were too cowardly to use them. They just wanted peace. The Intwor, to put it simply, never listened. So eventually the A'Antwin decided their efforts were futile, and left the planet in a ship of astronomical proportions.
         So, for many more millenia, all was - not really well. The Intwor believed they had won and continued to terrorize the galaxy. The A'Antwin were gone forever, or so they thought.
        It started when the Intwor noticed they had another satellite. And that was all. They were so strong they never thought sonething suspicous would lie inside their own system, the fools.
       The A'Antwin were still their! Their huge ship had come into orbit around the Intwor's home, and wished to be reunited with their sister race. I say sister race because the A'Antwin were no longer Khakks, They had changed themselves to thier liking. So much the Intwor did not recognize them at first, but they did. Soon.
       They were met, once again, with cruelty and betrayal. Many died. So, the hurt A'Antwin retreated into the shadows, leaving one small thing.
       Before they left, they took back what was theirs. All the intelligence of the Intwor were drained away, leaving them as primitive idiots, and saving the galaxy. All memories of their reign was washed away over time, and the galaxy propered again.
      The A'Antwin were never seen again, and the Intwor were now the laughing stock of the galaxy. Reduced to killing each other and mating.

I am not a Khakk. How could I be? To write this story, I must clearly be something of a higher intelligence.

My brothers, signal when you have matured.
"

Orkhuk sighed.

"It's a joke. A practical joke left by some miners from many years ago - Or perhaps made by one of those new religions worshipping the change, who wish to believe we have some kind of destiny, no. This won't do. I shouldn't have bothered coming."

"Very well sir. We will continue our work like nothing happened. But there is one, small matter, sir. This here."

The Khakk pointed down at a small crack in the tablet, it looked like a chunk had been removed.

"We think something else was written."

Sometimes, Orkhuk thoght he was one of the smartest stupid Khakks.

"Look over here you fool! This was ying on the ground when I arrived!"

Sure enough, there was a small piece of expensive diamond on the ground, just a few feet from where they were standing. He picked it up and stuck it back in the tablet - It fit perfectly.

"Now I am going to take this diamond, and sell it." Orkhuk said, matter of factly. He started pulling at it, but it didn't budge.

"Damn!"

And meanwhile, past the suns and the planets and the metor belt, 12.5 AU away, a small planet's orbit changed course.

To be continued...

Offline ARCosta

• Pac-Man Maniac
  • Ki
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 27, 2007, 07:07:50 am »
"Now, it's not that simple, but, for your sake..." :D  ;D :D

I want more :)
Green grin

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 27, 2007, 02:17:59 pm »
Wow, someone actaully replied...

That second part wasn't as good. I can't believe I just wrote that they found the missing piece on the ground a few feet away.

Offline Snake

• Choplifter Captain
  • Bow down.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 27, 2007, 02:39:34 pm »
Very good story!  :o
Please look at the Miala and their Wiki on the page.

Quote from: Gungnir
Blarg chicka blarg-blarg

Offline emmet

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 27, 2007, 02:47:59 pm »
Lol, okay, I'll make one tomorrow morning (hopefully) it is almost 11 PM here.