Author Topic: First Contact- Tropians of Telosia  (Read 9664 times)

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
Re: First Contact- Tropians of Telosia
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2007, 07:54:31 pm »
((Just to sort things out for future reference....

Crew manifest
1 Leader  Delta
1 first mate  Lambda
2 guards/security  Rho and Chi
2 pilots   Tau and Nu
2 engineers  Sigma and Iota
1 Doctor   Eta))

"~Thank Alknin we're carnivores...~" Delta muttered to himself. "Yes. I'll go get them; the pilots, the healer, and my second in command." he said as he left the room.

"~Allright. Tau, Nu... we have a offering from our friends in the cargo hold. I hope you two are hungry.~" Delta motioned towards the door. "~Lambda, find Eta and tell him the same.~" At their worried looks he added, "~Don't be squeamish. Rho said it was pretty good meat.~"

The three nodded and moved off to their respective tasks. Soon, all but Sigma and Iota stood in the cargo bay, taking their first, hesitant bites of the flesh.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
  • A new musical revelation...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 06:32:34 pm »
"Yes, eat it all up," said the leader, he and the commandos watching. "It would be quite selfish if we ate alongside you; we are your guests, after all!"
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2007, 02:12:42 am »
((Sorry about the wait again...))

The group finished the meal quickly, having realised that the meat wasn't all that bad. They just had to not think about it's source...

"There are a number of planets nearby, many of them uninhabited yet hospitable. If you want, we could set you down on the one of your choice." Delta informed the Tropians after he'd finished.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2007, 07:29:10 pm »
"Bah, we have no interest in these planets, fools! The meat you consumed was poisoned! Soon you shall be lying on the floor, unable to move! But you will still be able to see, and hear, and, of course, feel pain." The commandos jumped to restrain the technical crew as the leader cackled.

{{Disregard the next paragraph if the Lagat cannot be poisoned or something...}}

As the Lagat crew fell to the floor in paralysis, the leader walked up to the one who had inhabited the hovercraft earlier. "Ahhh... This one smells like a female... Perhaps she would make an excellent bargaining chip. Techinical crew members, land this ship back on Telosia. Gently. No harm shall come to you or your crew mates if you oblige."
I say NO! to all limits.
Unfortunately, I don't think we're far enough into the Civ stage to have deveoped into the 'Infinite-ghz processing' research tree yet...

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2007, 08:03:58 pm »
((They can, but they'll be back up on their feet sooner than a typical organism. Rho and Chi are still able to mentally converse, and Nu can still interact with the computer.))

"~Oh... sweet... Alknin...~" muttered Iota when he reasised what happened.

"We thought you wanted to get off the planet. Why do you want to go back?" asked Sigma.

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2007, 07:38:25 pm »
{{As Admiral Ackbar would say while advertising his cereal, "It's a trap!"}}

"We don't want to rely on you to ferry us to and fro! As soon as we touch down, tech crews will be waiting to dissect and reverse engineer this craft. And your engineers will help us. But as I said, no harm will come to you if you cooperate."

Pausing there, the leader sighed. "Everything you know of us is a lie. We never considered you gods. It has all been a clever ruse to lead you on."
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2007, 09:01:46 pm »
As the worried engineers agreed to the terms, Rho and Chi were metally planning.

Rho: ~Damn, they're good...~
Chi: ~Aye. Can you get to Nu?~
~I'm trying~
~Tell her to set the ship to three hour self-destruct~
~You think that will be long enough?~
~I sure hope so. The Sanction could be in deep water if they get a hold of our tech.~
~You're cared about the Sanction, why?~
~Let's face it. No Sanction means nothing keeping the Soinak in. It also means no Lagat, you dumb hota!~

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2007, 05:07:39 pm »
"By the time we touch down..." the leader mused. "I shall be a hero! I shall go down in history as the Herald of the Cosmos. Every engineer on the planet will be waiting for us, ready to inspect your ship from top to bottom. Ready to dissassemble it. And we'll house every little bolt and screw miles from the next, just to make sure you haven't planned any tricks. Oh yes, theres still the matter of your fates..." At this the leader smiled his toothy grin.

"As soon as we've built our own ships, we'll send you off on the maiden voyage. Just to make sure there are no problems, we'll send you one at a time. Why have one test subject when we have several? And I'm sure your DNA will be of interest to future generations.

"But as I said, you'll have all the best accomadations. Worshipped as religous icons, you will be waited on hand and foot, until you gracioiusly volunteer to test out our newest vehicles."

The leader stared at Nu. "And yet I have a strange feeling about this one. You wouldn't happen to have any private chambers for me and the female, would you? I can't wait until she regains control!"

{{I would never seriously condone this, but the Tropians are pure evil...}}
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2007, 09:27:45 pm »
Sigma: "I'd suppose the most *cough* secure place would be the captain's quarters... You take them, Iota. You have the security code."
Iota: "*cough* Right."

Meanwhile, things were being set...

~Nu, I want you to set the ship to manual self destruct. If things don't get under control by the time we touch down, we're going to blow this thing to High Alyzo.~
~I hear and understand.~
~And be prepaired to take control of the security turret in the room.~
~Confirmed. Don't worry, Rho. I've got the whole ship on my side~
~Here's hoping that's enough.~

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2007, 06:34:25 pm »
"Hah!" laughed the leader, who slapped Iota to the floor. "Do you think I am a fool? Any captain's quarters is full of traps; perhaps poison gas, projectiles, maybe even burning floors. And now you think I'm paranoid? Mad, even? I had to be paranoid! How do you think I became the leader? I ate my predeccesor alive!"

The leader made some signs with his hands and the commandos moved to restrain the Lagat, forcing them to the ceiling with their fingers and holding down their limbs.
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2007, 09:25:17 pm »
Iota immediately paniced "Sweet Alknin, I don't know! The bridge, the conference room, the medical bay, I don't know!"

Rho: ~Little do they know that every last room has at least one hidden turret.~
Chi: ~They do? Then why not go commando here?~
Rho: ~Simple; Nu is unprotected. If she was able to seal herself in a room, then we could go commando.~

Offline Arachoid

• Tempest Top Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2007, 01:37:05 pm »
The leader lifted the incapacitated Nu up off the floor. Flaunting his prize, he looked out the veiwport. Telosia was fast approaching. It would be mere minutes before they touched down. Crews were standing by to dissassemble the ship immediately...
I say NO! to all limits.

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 06:59:40 pm »
((And away for the weekend again...))

As the planet grew larger in the viewport, a large, anti-matter/matter collider was armed, it's injection servos warming up for the comming action. Rho and Chi had regained movement in their limbs, but remained limp to take advantage of their situation....