Poll

Random Poll #389:  If you were given the following options, which would you chose?

Transform into an immortal Elbeast
9 (64.3%)
Saw off your arms and legs.
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: The Elbeasts  (Read 26840 times)

Offline The Time Traveller

• Cobra Commander
  • Building a better yesterday tomorrow.
    • View Profile
The Elbeasts
« on: August 06, 2007, 01:41:22 pm »

C.A.S. Classification:

The Elbeasts are Upright Carnivorous Shelled Reptiles. They have three Hind Legs. They attack Bipedals by hiding on their belly in the grass and suddenly pouncing and prying off arms using their spiny elbows. They then retract their left and right hind legs, and use their middle long stringy leg to tie themselves to their prey. They finally use their shells weight to knock their prey to the ground. Their head (Which is where a normal animals Belly Button is) Then Gorges, as the poison spitting mouths on the back take out scavengers.
Edit:To stop Controversy regarding their middle leg, I will add how they breed. They are tri-sexual. Male, Female, and Pregmale. Males allow females to eat their sperm-shells. Females then spit the impregnated eggs into the mouths of the pregmales, who die as the dozen babies eat it from the inside out.
Edit2:A pregmale:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:51:40 pm by HelloWorld »

Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
Re: The Elbeasts
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 02:38:28 pm »
Good start? Pictures please.

Offline blitzonator

• Starcross Space Cadet
  • A pic from the galactic zoo. What is it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 03:09:32 pm »
Why does it have to be humanoids and why a Turtle? God... I would put it bipedal prey and shelled reptile.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 03:53:03 pm »
Good start? Pictures please.
I'm not that good at drawing, and my scanner isn't that good. In paint, it'd be awful.
Why does it have to be humanoids and why a Turtle? God... I would put it bipedal prey and shelled reptile.
Fixed.
Warning: Hot.  Choking Hazard for children under 3.  Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.  EULA removes all human rights.  Special features are not rated.  Side effects include  cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts.  May contain nuts.  Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals.  Results not typical.  Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 04:56:01 pm »
I like the idea, I bet it would look awfully cool.

Ask TAA to do it for ya.

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Christianity is a relationship, not a religion.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 06:49:45 pm »
I like the idea, I bet it would look awfully cool.

Ask TAA to do it for ya.
Who is TAA?  ??? ???

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 06:58:57 pm »
The Associated Artists. Look at the sticky at the top of this subforum.  :P

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 06:43:41 pm »
I put it up on the TAA thread. I hope they draw it!

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 09:21:21 pm »
Darth Greivi Drew it! Hooray!   ;D

Offline Darth Grievi

• Gradius Vic Viper
  • Highly Illogical...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 09:25:13 pm »
Creature Editor'd it, but close enough. Happy to help.

While I'm here, I posted a bit on the Elbeasts on Darmet over in the Florauna thread. I'd like to know if it was okay with anything you have planned with them.

• Cobra Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 01:37:59 pm »
I just made a paint version!

Offline Crazen

• Space Ace
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 06:08:04 pm »
thats....good for you.
Quote from: SimplyNecro
No capitalization......

Crazen!

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 06:09:01 pm »

Better to live like there was a God, then die and find out there isn't than to live like there wasn't a God then die and find out there is.

Offline Mae

• Moon Patroller
  • NOOO!
    • View Profile

Offline Blarg

• Krull Slayer
  • HE'S BACK IN BLACK
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2007, 07:24:49 pm »
Now now, Mae. Be nice.